2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you find female characters alluring?

Urustay Gordov Matt D.

You don't just magically land in a girl,

I totally disagree with that. As i've had that happen many times.

Most of the time it comes down the right place.. right time.. right mindset and right attitude. ANd just how horny said girl is..

I've had a girl pick me up once.. Who basically wanted me to dress up like spider man and crack jokes while i banged her. (She had the costume)

Till this day one my friends who saw that happen still calls me Peter f*cking Parker..

Yeah ocassionly you find a "please fk me now" girl on your travels but I'm talking girls that weren't especially on the hunt.

paperbagdude

Making a decent looking female character is an art. Only few gets the face right, only some knows how to dress their characters properly. Generally it is hard to make ''good pixels'' when the character creator is so much less advanced than the one from Saint's Row e.g., especially for what comes to body dimensions. My biggest issue with female characters is not breast size compared to their hip ratio, it is simply their height. They're tall as f*cking amazons!

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

Super Gran Turismo

Making a decent looking female character is an art. Only few gets the face right, only some knows how to dress their characters properly. Generally it is hard to make ''good pixels'' when the character creator is so much less advanced than the one from Saint's Row e.g., especially for what comes to body dimensions. My biggest issue with female characters is not breast size compared to their hip ratio, it is simply their height. They're tall as f*cking amazons!

I honestly have more fun designing female characters than I do with male characters. It's as fun trying to see just how good looking you can make a character as it is trying to make an ugly character to be honest.

askinnywhitedildo

The girls in this game are too tall, with no ass and no tits. I mean, some look good every now and then, but it is just a video game. I doubt girls look at our guy characters and think, "Wow, he's hot".

And be careful f*cking randoms and picking girls up off the street. 3 months ago, a half way decent looking girl came up to me at the gas station. We talked a second, and then 30 minutes later we were getting into it on the baseball field at my old school. She let me smoke her weed, so I felt like I had to give her what she wanted. She tasted so bad that I almost puked in the middle of it, and I have thoughts of STD"s going through my mind everyday still.

Never again will I do that.

The girls in this game are too tall, with no ass and no tits. I mean, some look good every now and then, but it is just a video game. I doubt girls look at our guy characters and think, "Wow, he's hot".

And be careful f*cking randoms and picking girls up off the street. 3 months ago, a half way decent looking girl came up to me at the gas station. We talked a second, and then 30 minutes later we were getting into it on the baseball field at my old school. She let me smoke her weed, so I felt like I had to give her what she wanted. She tasted so bad that I almost puked in the middle of it, and I have thoughts of STD"s going through my mind everyday still.

Never again will I do that.

Lol..

I few years ago.. I pull up to a red light. Seen some weird looking bitch standing there saying something to me. So i waved.

Bitch jumped in... And when she got in the interior light lit up her face. She had cold sores and sh*t everywhere.

Me "Wft. Ugh.... Where are you going"

Her Shaking.. all high on something "IM going where ever you're going" she says.

So i lie and tell her im going to pick up some drugs.. But you gotta wait right here.. I can 't bring anyone with me. But wait here.. and il be back.

After few minutes of complaining.. she finally go the f*ck out of my car.. I never peeled out so fast in my life.. lol

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 5

There needs to be some feature to set characters apart from one another.

Be it different body types or whatever, nothing like the custom feature in SR tho, it'd be a little tacky.

I've seen some manly female characters but having a good looking character doesn't have to be the most important thing.

Guys, you might think you sound really cool, but no one wants to know about how you fingered a hobo next to the bins outside Maccy D's.

Take it to PM's, please.

Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby

Guys, you might think you sound really cool, but no one wants to know about how you fingered a hobo next to the bins outside Maccy D's.

Take it to PM's, please.

Whoa whoa whoa.. You don't speak for everyone buddy.

I sure hell want to hear some stinky finger stories.

Don't like.. don't read it.

:D

Edited by .Vooodu.

summer-disgusted.gif

...okay, that's enough of this thread for today

In all honesty I just wanted an excuse to rock this gif

• Like 12

Amy Vinewood

Did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?

• Like 3

XXarSFW.jpg

Diana McFarland

we've all said ti multiple times.

let us change their bodies to be more realistic.

/thread

Stop /threading your own posts, Diana.

• Like 3

What we really needed was the detailed character creation tools of something like the Saints Row games, as both sexes f characters suffer from appearance issues, although personally I've got my eyes elsewhere...

n4tiyp.jpg

"Look at the size of her rotors!"

• Like 3

Not really. I love tig ole bitties. I am not ashamed to admit it. I am a cocksman.

Stargazer_Zi

Most gtao players didn't spent time building their character, that's why you got a lot of copycats. This was my character on PS3, before launching the game i spent one hour trying different result before get her right.

31561715110_eef0a521ba_o.jpg

No Use For A Name

we've all said ti multiple times.

let us change their bodies to be more realistic.

/thread

It's a video game. If you want realism, try real life.

This thread took such a weird turn, I expected some talk about characters but what I get is the OP on some Elliot Rodgers sh*t, and everyone else talking about picking up girls irl.

But yeah, I think the female characters have nice legs and ass, but they're a bit too tall for my tastes.

I certainly do not find their feces appealing ;)

You don't just magically land in a girl

I myself am virgin to be honest. Yes i do "things" when im alone, but never picked a girl unfortunately.

I've had a girl pick me up once.. Who basically wanted me to dress up like spider man and crack jokes while i banged her. (She had the costume)

ocassionly you find a "please fk me now" girl on your travels but I'm talking girls that weren't especially on the hunt.

I find helicopters more alluring than anything else.

Ugly people get laid all the time.. And if its to much work, get a whore.

gg moderators

I like them. I've seen people here who made excellent use of the character creator to make some stunning female characters.

What is the car in your Sig?

I like my women with low self esteem and daddy issues. You can't express that with a 3D model. So no.

0dcd3033a8ecaa55e41c93f9843ea2f3.gif

IDknKoL.gif