2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What this toxic community needs to hear

PilotZER0

jet pilots would be like

" thank you for complimenting our incredible skill at flying fighter jets " ~ pilots

jet pilots would be like

" thank you for complimenting our incredible skill at flying fighter jets " ~ pilots

It's a counter argument to everyone whining about jets

jet pilots would be like

unfortunately i don't think it would be likely to nerf about the jet and if it did , it would a waste of money for that 3 million like last time to a rhino

jet pilots would be like

unfortunately i don't think it would be likely to nerf about the jet and if it did , it would a waste of money for that 3 million like last time to a rhino

It doesn't need to be nerfed to begin with

Community needs to stop crying about how jets need nerf, they don't.

apparently it can't completely stop any form of " crying "

say competitive sides won by getting what they want : jet nerfed

the " other " sides then complains about the nerf

then....the cycle goes on

Are you really expecting literally anyone to watch a video that's nearly THIRTY MINUTES LONG about jets? If you need to say something write it out, this is a forum.

Community needs to stop crying about how jets need nerf, they don't.

apparently it can't completely stop any form of " crying "

say competitive sides won by getting what they want : jet nerfed

the " other " sides then complains about the nerf

then....the cycle goes on

Nothing will ever stop people from crying. Especially in THIS jetphobic community.

Edited by PilotZER0

Nothing will ever stop people from crying. Especially in THIS jetphobic community.

that's why we had B&M topic to share the " salt in the wounds "

Jets are there to support sharkcards sales making grinding less profitable. So at some point players would be tired of it and decide to buy some cash from rockstar.

Wtfdontlickme

I won't watch the video, but I'm a proud supporter of jets. And I approve this message.

No on a serious note, just let players do public missions in inv only lobbies but sell in public. Maybe that'd balance something out.

😔

I see the way people use jets and off the radar just to ruin some poor sods day and waste their time and always think to myself surely this behaviour is indefensible and yet the usual suspects always chirp in with their usual diatribe.

I wish they'd bring out an anti jet aircraft or huge gun...I would gladly buy it just to stop those people from doing what THEY'RE doing...perhaps then they'd be less inclined to whip it out or steal a Lazer.

(Why is it so easy to steal a jet from the fecking U.S. Army?...make it impossible without an army of your own ffs)

Stop crying. You're just as bad as the people you're bitching about. Now go do all you're good for and go destroy the cargo of people who work for their money. Unlike you, who stole mommy's AmEx card to buy a shark card to buy the Hydra that your fat pathetic ass is stuck to the seat of because seeing you not in it is rarer than seeing a squeaker in something that isn't in the Supers class. Holy f*ck you're annoying. For the past week or so I've seen you all over the forums parading yourself around with the same sh*t. 'xddd im a jet griefer give me attention xddd!'

Jesus, I'd rather have Shadowoperative back, at least he displayed variety.

Edited by LeakyLine

giphy.gif?cid=790b761194fd07ce1b45ff3efc

A nearly 30 minute long video... Yeah right. Like I say in every bloody thread about jets, Passive Mode should be disabled, limit cannon rounds to 250 and a 5 - 10 minute cooldown time (outside of contact missions).

If you can't handle jets, you can't handle San Andreas.

A bad Jet user won't last long in the skies. A good Jet user won't have players to kill unless the players remain in the session to be repeatedly killed without using any of the game mechanics provided by R* to prevent griefing.

Edited by OBeef619

I wish they'd bring out an anti jet aircraft or huge gun...I would gladly buy it just to stop those people from doing what THEY'RE doing...perhaps then they'd be less inclined to whip it out or steal a Lazer.

i'd say 2 anti-air vehicles :

1.armored S.A.M designed to take punishments from jets and able to return fire with surface-to-air missiles , useless aganist ground target

2.rocket artillery truck , basically souped-up savage's rocket spam ability with longer range but no lock on . likewise the armored SAM , useless aganist ground targets

• Like 1

...I wish they'd bring out an anti jet aircraft or huge gun...I would gladly buy it just to stop those people from doing what THEY'RE doing...perhaps then they'd be less inclined to whip it out or steal a Lazer.

then people would start using the anti jet/huge gun to grief and we would have people bitching about it... and the cycle starts again!

people would then beg R* to add a counter weapon to counter the counter weapon... never ending cycle!

• Like 2

...I wish they'd bring out an anti jet aircraft or huge gun...I would gladly buy it just to stop those people from doing what THEY'RE doing...perhaps then they'd be less inclined to whip it out or steal a Lazer.

then people would start using the anti jet/huge gun to grief and we would have people bitching about it... and the cycle starts again!

people would then beg R* to add a counter weapon to counter the counter weapon... never ending cycle!

The only counter for a counter weapon is pie... Kinda' :p

giphy.gif

Edited by REXX
  • Like 1

Make it only useful against aircraft...simple

Make it only useful against aircraft...simplepeople would always find a way...