2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

lann3fors

Clash of the Crews - a GTA online League

lann3fors

Proud to present the final 12 crews of season 3.

tgKPbzi.png

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/merryweather-mwsf

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/van_society

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/damned_brotherhood

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/men_of_busines_mafia

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/xm0stxhat3dx

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_devils_within

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/sons_of_fenix

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/devastatingdangerous

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/thelowlygentlemen

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/xx_pussi_katts_krew

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/xxoneeightsevenxx

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/domestic_battery

Clash of the Crews - Season III

A GTA Online league for crews.

• Every round your crew will play against another crew in a playlist.
  • Each round consist of two weeks and all crew battles in a round will use the same playlist.
  • Each round will feature a new playlist that will be presented on the first Monday of each round.
  • Each crew enters 3-4 or 4-5 players depening the round. The jobs/playlist will be limited to either 8 or 10 players.*
  • All playlists consist of 2 races (non-contact) and 4 combat type jobs.
  • There will be a mix of land, air, sea and stunt races.
  • The combat jobs used will alter each round as classic TDM, LTS and Captures dont mix well with the Adversary modes.
  • A crews score from each round is made up of the sum of the jobs won. (Race winner determined by the sum of each crews in game points.)
  • During a season all crews play each other once before we head into the playoffs.
News for Season 3:
  • Scores only kept for number of jobs won, no individual player points kept.
  • The playlist is reduced from 8 to 6 jobs.
  • The number of players needed from each crew is reduced to 3-5. It can be different players each round.*
  • This opens up for the possibility to play with uneven number of players (like 3 vs 4).*
  • This opens up for variety in job selection, rounds can be limited to different number of players (we will use 8 and 10 player jobs).*
  • This opens up for new modes to be used, like Sumo and Overwatch Rumble for example.
  • No default time is set for the battles, so both crews will need to put in the effort to agree on a time to play during the two weeks period.
*This is a change made to make it easier for smaller crew to enter the league and to make it less stressfull for all the crew leaders gathering their team.

(PS4 and AutoAim)

FUqSHld.png

S41Ab7i.png

9G3Ylzr.png

Season 2 Round 1 starts may 29th.

News for season 2:

Each round will be two weeks (monday-sunday).

There will be created jobs (not only R* and verified), but only within the races.

At the end of the season there will be a Playoff.

A GTA Online League for Crews.

PS4 with Assisted-aim.

The League

Every round your crew will play against another crew in a head to head (H2H) playlist.

Each round consist of two weeks and all crew H2H battles in a round will use the same playlist.

Each round will feature a new playlist that will be presenter on the first Monday of each round.

The H2H battles are played with 6 players from each crew, it does not have to be the same players each round.

All playlists consist of 3 races (non-contact) and 5 combat type jobs.

There will be a mix of land, air, sea and stunt races, but each week will hold at least one regular land race and different vehicle classes will be user, customs on.

The types of combat jobs used will alter each week as classic TDM, LTS and captures dont mix well with the adversary modes used; Power Play, Drop Zone, Kill Quota and Land Grab.

A crews score from each round is made up of the sum of its players scores.

A screenshot of each jobs scores need to be provided, even better is if there is a steam (youtube) that can be used to collect the scores from. A recording is very useful if players get disconnected.

During a season all crews play each other once before we head into the playoffs.

kMGunaw.png

Each round your team leader has the responsibility to see who you are up against and to make contact.

Once in contact with your opponents you agree on a time for the match within the timeframe of the round. Each round lasts two weeks and ends Sunday 11:59 pm GMT.

The crews can agree to play their match anytime during two weeks that the round lasts. We suggest the crews agree upon a time as soon as each rounds playlist is published. If there is no communication the hosting crew need to make contact. if the crews can not agree on a time to play the match (you have two weeks!) it will be held at the default time of 8pm UTC on the last Sunday of the round.

As the host you have the responsibility to use the right playlist, run it as a H2H playlist or a regular playlist depending the format. Info about this will be gives each round.

If your opponents do not show up at the agreed upon time your crew will be given a score based on the average of the other participating crews winning scores for the round.

If a player gets disconnected during a job the player(s) will receive 0 point for race point jobs and the crews score for the combat point jobs (12 or 15).

After the match, send lann3fors on PSN screenshot of each job or simply supply a link to the saved recording.

No use of Bulletproof helmets of any kind and no calling Lester!

No outfits with missing body parts are allowed.

If a race is ran as contact by mistake make sure to race clean, finish the race and offer to re-run the race non-contact after the playlist.

Team outfits are encouraged.

Game chat is preferred in order to communicate if something goes wrong.

Handle a loss like a win, with respect.

If a crew somehow ends up with more than 6 players they need to fix that imidiately, but remeber this is not a legit way to change players during a ongoing battle. Each round/playlist is played with the same group of people.

As a host you will need to know how to start the match. We have a short guide in place to help you. This is for the playlists that are to be ran as a Head to Head.

Starting a Match in Clash of the Crews

yNvi4Jx.png

TBA

Previous Seasons:

elFRy5E.png

nYdIPc3.png

CBdNhOH.png

To sign up please post a few words about your crew in this thread, and add your crews Rockstar Social Club (RSC) link along with a RSC link to your crews contact (team leader) for the league.

You may also sign up directly at www.domesticbatterygaming.com, the hosts of Clash of the Crews.

kMGunaw.png

• Enter the league by signing up at www.domestibatterygaming.com
  • Inform the organizers who your crews main planner/team leader for the league will be.
  • Each round your team leader has the responsibility to see who you are up against and to make contact.
  • Once in contact with your opponents you agree on a time for the match within the timeframe of the round. Each round lasts a week and ends Sunday 11:59 pm GMT.
  • As the host you have the responsibility to use the right playlist, run it as a H2H playlist and to set the job options according to the rules.
  • If no reply is given when contacting the other crews, or no time can be agreed on, a default time of Sunday 9pm GMT will be used.
  • If your opponents do not show up at the agreed upon time, or the default time, your crew will be given a score based on the average of the other participating crews winning scores for the round.
  • If a player gets disconnected during a job the player(s) will receive 0 point for race point jobs and the crews score for the combat point jobs (12 or 15).
  • After the match, send lann3fors on PSN screenshot of each job result and the final scoreboard as proof of your score. You can also submit your screens through domesticbatterygaming.com

Details

The Playlist for each round will be presented at the latest monday morning as a new round starts. This will give the crews the week to practice.

Scores and all information regarding "Clash of the Crews" will be presented on www.domesticbatterygaming.com and on GTAForums.com

Races (74 points): 15,12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,1

Unless other is stated, races will be non-contact, noon, clear, no traffic, Customs ON and the default number of laps.

If by some reason a race is ran with contact make sure to race clean.

Using curbs to gain a boost is allowed when it is in you racing line, going all over the place in order to get extra boost is not allowed.

The races will cover most classes during the season.

TDM, LTS and Captures will be used. (164 points: 16,15,15,15,15,15 + 13,12,12,12,12,12)

​Other modes can be included as long as they are fair and can be played crew vs crew.

Any LTS or Capture will be fair to only play one round.

Unless other is stated always use forced weapons and pick ups, no helmets or headgear adding protection are allowed, no calling Lester in any jobs and play one (1) round on all jobs unless other is said when the playlist is published.

No outfits with missing bodyparts is allowed.

Team outfits are encouraged.

Pre-playlist meetup in a 2 crew lobby is encouraged.

Anyone not following the rules can have points removed, get banned or if it continues get the crew banned.

itaZ8vm.png

The scores, the standings and individual performances will be presented both here and on Clash of the Crews.

Vg0tZ6W.png

yNvi4Jx.png

As a host you will need to know how to start the match. We have a short guide in place to help you.

Starting a Match in Clash of the Crews

Edited by lann3fors

Damned_Hitman

FUqSHld.png

A GTA Online League for Crews.
PS4 with Auto/Assisted aim.

Good luck, I've asked Damned Brotherhood members, but they're not interested in playing assisted aim.

Hopefully some of the other active crews on GTAforums, will support :^:

steve dogg 51

Hey fella thanks for the social club message. Will see if I can get some ORAS members interested. We are a little weak on the ps4 side compared to xbox. But will give it a go

lann3fors

Welcome DARK to the League!

emblem_128.png

Representing the Wicked Executioners family will be our CvC branch Dark Knight Riders DARK is our competitive Head 2 Head battle MC family. We have a mixture of play styles.

Damned_Hitman

Have the official GTAforums crew been approached about supporting this event?

lann3fors

Have the official GTAforums crew been approached about supporting this event?

I have been in contact. Edited by lann3fors

lann3fors

Welcome SOFS to the League!

emblem_128.png

We are gamers from Spain. We are playing GTA V online since PS3. Our Crew Leader is Hillass.

We are very proud to have been invited to Clash of the Crews.

lann3fors

Welcome BDMG to the League!

emblem_128.png

BDM Crew is old street crew that started in 2013 and is looking to take back the streets of GTA i wouldnt sleep on BDM GOONz they have been around along while #Regular #BDM

Edited by lann3fors

lann3fors

First of all I wish You all a good 2017!

We have a month to go before we start the first round of the first season.

There is only four spots left for the first season. I am a bit suprised we don't have any of the crews active on this forum repesented yet. But i hope that will change. Remember it doesn't have to be the same six players representing your crew each week.

Other than the crews that I have invited (VANS, PBMO, ORAS, GTAF) i am sure there are several others that could join in.

Welcome!

Edited by lann3fors

lann3fors

I figure I should also present our crew, as host of the league and also as one of the crews taking part.

XDBX - welcomes you to the League!

gallery_1_2_27642.png

We have a website we use for everything from vetting new members to the daily chatter and events management.
We have been running between 5 and 10 weekly events for 2,5 years, and our weekly crew challenge for 111 weeks now, and this along with stuff like the crew battles and weekly/monthly photo contests. Today we have about 100 members, all active and half of us visit the site daily. Being spread out over the world means we always have both managemant and members on site 24/7.
We will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary later this month and we host a 48 hours GTA marathon with 16 themed events.

Retired Mafia

bH90hqz.jpg

Van Society would like to join the Clash of the Crews

Crew name: Van Society

Social club link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/van_society

Contact person: Retired-Mafia

VS is a crew all about meeting new players and having fun, that's why we would like to join this league. A great way to get to know other players and interact with different crews.

We are professional fun havers who're not very great at combat, we however do enjoy racing a lot! For the clash of crews we're up to play both combat and racing oriented jobs.

We're looking forward to this!

lann3fors

Welcome VANS!

I would also like to welcome World Racing Elite - WHRE to the League!

emblem_128.png

Hi guys gunmanmark here representing world racing elite. We are a good clean racing crew who love to race in all types of classes contact on or off. our leader is weggywoo host's race playlists every other day so we can race but not to sure about combat but its the fun and taking part that counts. Haha we look forward to joining u in the crew battle and having some fun.
From weggywoo,Gunmanmark,CuttingFuture and rest of WHRE.

Houtworm

Sounds Fun,

You can count us in :)

Crew DevastatingDangerous (DDNL)

Social Club Link: https://sc.ddnl.nl/

We are a Dutch crew, We have been around since the beginning and defeated every other Dutch crew.

Our crew is very all round, We Mostly Race and play DMs Mostly just with guns, Sometimes All Weapons.

We only accept Legit players, No modded accounts allowed, we double check everyone before promoting.

We play H2Hs sometimes, We would be very interested in something more regular.

Thanks for the opportunity, Hope you can find a lot of crews so we get a big tournament.

You can write me up as a contact person my name here is Houtworm (Obvious)

My PSN is Aerora, My RSC is HoutwormNL, i prefer messages trough the Social Club :)

Thanks, And good luck to everyone :)

Edited by Houtworm

lann3fors

Sounds Fun,

We are a Dutch crew, We have been around since the beginning and defeated every other Dutch crew.

Our crew is very all round, We Mostly Race and play DMs Mostly just with guns, Sometimes All Weapons.

We only accept Legit players, No modded accounts allowed, we double check everyone before promoting.

Thanks for the opportunity, Hope you can find a lot of crews so we get a big tournament.

My PSN is Aerora, My RSC is HoutwormNL, i prefer messages trough the Social Club :)

Welcome to the League DDNL! You have been added to the list of crews: Clash of the Crews - The Crews

I would also like to welcome TheLowlyGentlemen - STNC to the League!

emblem_128.png

Hi everyone, i'm acdc47200, you can call me AC. As a commissioner, i'm representing TheLowlyGentlemen, the best car crew featured a lot by R* if you haven't heard about it already.

lann3fors
With 8 crews signed up, we've decided to close the registration for season 1 and not proceed with forming an additional division for now.

The response that we've had has been very positive. We set out to form a league with 8 crews, we've achieved that and had interest from many more crews, but making a success out of what we currently have before expanding is more important to us.

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks for fixtures, playlists and other information.

We're excited for this to begin, thanks for signing up and good luck to everyone!

4PoH1Xp.png
Edited by lann3fors

lann3fors

Sounds Fun,

Please visit http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/forum/210-clash-of-the-crews/ or get back to me on RSC (Lann3fors)

Damned_Hitman

Great to see a proper event, getting proper support :^:

Hope this topic gets updated, and good luck to all the crews competing :)

lann3fors

Great to see a proper event, getting proper support :^:

Hope this topic gets updated, and good luck to all the crews competing :)

Since we have one of the more active crews on here joining (VANS) we will keep this thread updated with our progress and scores. I am sure once we prepare for the second season we will see a broader range of crews from here joining. We might even get one of those free aim crews to join, who knows. ;)

lann3fors

With 8 crews signed up, we've decided to close the registration for season 1 and not proceed with forming an additional division for now.

The response that we've had has been very positive. We set out to form a league with 8 crews, we've achieved that and had interest from many more crews, but making a success out of what we currently have before expanding is more important to us.

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks for fixtures, playlists and other information.

We're excited for this to begin, thanks for signing up and good luck to everyone!

4PoH1Xp.png

As we are getting closer to the first season a late drop out have created the opportunity for another crew to join.

Talk to your crew and grab the last spot, round one starts in two weeks (february 6th).

lann3fors

Welcome Death Nightstalkers - SLAY to the League!

emblem_128.png

We are a clean racing and clean combat crew and are looking to enter a tournament with similar-style crews. We will take that last spot if it is not too late.

DARK, the first crew to sign up and a crew that we have played many times over the years, could not commit to the default time at this point. They will hopefully join us for the second season! Edited by lann3fors

steve dogg 51

Hi Iann hope to have a crew team ready from the Off-Rd ALL-STARS for the second season. We are more xb1 based so numbers are an issue. Will be watching this with anticipation. Great job

LimeGreenLegend

Amazing job organising this Lann, hope I can represent DB in one of the rounds and not drag you guys down too much :p

LFC484

Would like to join this but I have just see it is assisted aim so sadly I am not interested :( if you ever do a Free aim league let me know.

lann3fors

Would like to join this but I have just see it is assisted aim so sadly I am not interested :( if you ever do a Free aim league let me know.

Great to see interest in the league, what crew do you represent?

LFC484

The 80's Business twitter.com/The80sBusiness I am now looking at running a free aim league i have some ideas on how to do it, there is a great place to host and manage leagues at www.toornament.com

lann3fors

The 80's Business twitter.com/The80sBusiness I am now looking at running a free aim league i have some ideas on how to do it, there is a great place to host and manage leagues at www.toornament.com

Good luck to you, I am sure there will be interest. We have seen alot of it.

Thanks for the tip, but we host, manage and run everything we do from home.

lann3fors

We have one week to go before the first round of Clash of the Crews starts. The playlists for the first round will soon be released.

Edited by lann3fors

lann3fors

RSC link to the playlist for the first round of Clash of the Crews. COTC - Round 1

WEFe75k.png

Edited by lann3fors

lann3fors

CwJxsax.png