1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So, Rockstar...

CarnageRacing00

CarnageRacing00

...when you gonna combine the rocket from the Rocket Voltic and the jump from the Ruiner 2000 into a vehicle, then add it to creator mode so someone can recreate Rocket League?

CarnageRacing00

Raise a ticket with rockstar if you want them to answer that.

I dont. I thought maybe it would be a fun discussion here. If people weren't too uptight, that is.

Shadowfennekin

A car with the Voltic's rocket and the Ruiner's jump would actually be a perfect toy for FR. Jump over a wall and boost away from hostile players. The Voltic is fun and all, but I don't feel like it was worth the 3 million.

• Like 1

How 'bout The Ruiner with the rocket from the Voltic and the wheels from the Blazer Aqua?

Sell it for 10mil.

how about re-7b that still has the same handling and speed but it has monster truck wheels that autoact like the ones on blazer aqua when you drive into water, it obviously has the ruiners jump and heatseaker rockets (but they are infinite +they autolock and shoot into anything thats in range) + 2 voltics rocket boosters in the back and tank turret on top (but it shoots like hydras cannon) it also has insurgents+kurumas armor and when you enter and exit the vehicle you get a new juggernauth suit every time?

• Like 3

how about re-7b that still has the same handling and speed but it has monster truck wheels that autoact like the ones on blazer aqua when you drive into water, it obviously has the ruiners jump and heatseaker rockets (but they are infinite +they autolock and shoot into anything thats in range) + 2 voltics rocket boosters in the back and tank turret on top (but it shoots like hydras cannon) it also has insurgents+kurumas armor and when you enter and exit the vehicle you get a new juggernauth suit every time?

You sir, need a mod menu.

And here comes the outrage from people for mentioning that which may not be mentioned.

Now you've done it, heh.

3jjdk4p.gif

You sir, need a mod menu.

And here comes the outrage from people for mentioning that which may not be mentioned.

What? You want Rockstar to let you create a watered-down Rocket League without the fluid mechanics and balanced arenas?

Why don't you just play Rocket League instead? I don't understand why people want to implement other games into GTA just to play something different from GTA.

• Like 4

I dont. I thought maybe it would be a fun discussion here. If people weren't too uptight, that is.

Oooooooooo, someone's panties are all bunched up.

• Like 1

How 'bout The Ruiner with the rocket from the Voltic and the wheels from the Blazer Aqua?

Sell it for 10mil.

How about the Sanchez with the ruiners guns and missiles AND the voltics rocket.. Megaforce bike forever.

http://worldofjaymz.wikia.com/wiki/Megaforce?file=Megaforce_2.png

Edited by elfoam

please stop me

Seriously? That would be like watching a t-rex trying to play basketball

The physics are way off for something like this.

f*ck it, just give us this:

article-2377496-1AFC3E24000005DC-970_634

Yup, would love this. And I wish we could make races locked to specific special vehicles, 'cause then you could make a race that's half roads and half underwater.

• Like 2

CarnageRacing00

Laughing my ass off at the people taking this so seriously. Lighten up.

But actually I don't think the physics are way off - some fine tuning and it could actually feel very similar. Not that it's necessary, but everything you need is there in the game already, so it would be cool just as a "hey look at that, it works!" sort of way.

TiberiusMcQueen

f*ck it, just give us this:

article-2377496-1AFC3E24000005DC-970_634

Yup, would love this. And I wish we could make races locked to specific special vehicles, 'cause then you could make a race that's half roads and half underwater.

Special vehicle races would be awesome, jumps that require the ruiner or rocket voltic, races that go into the water for the Aqua, straight through oncoming traffic for the Ramp.

I've never been interested in that car soccer game so bringing it here isn't a dream of mine.

Don't understand the appeal of that game, I had friends that would play it for days on end. Must just be my complete dislike of sports.

Haha.

frabz-Burn-0ac090.jpg

Yeah might me. But it would make more sense to address the forum instead of rockstar,

• Like 1

R* should just make a car with rocket engine, plow, jump, parachute, rockets, driver fired machine gun, and a passenger minigun that floats in the water and can go under water. f*ck it make it fly like a jet too.

Rocket Voltic x Ruiner 2000 x Aqua Technical x Aqua Blazer x Armored Boxville x Phanton Wedge x Marquis x Kraken x Hydra

Make it cost like 100 million and let it enter LSC for more upgrades.

rocket bike please.

rocket plow?

a jet powered bike that could eventually consistantly move at the rate of the rocket voltic at full trot? just consistantly and takes a minute to get there?

...when you gonna combine the rocket from the Rocket Voltic and the jump from the Ruiner 2000 into a vehicle, then add it to creator mode so someone can recreate Rocket League?

hey, get in line... I asked for a rocket bike with parachute first..