1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PS4 GreatWhite SharkCard Code Christmas Give Away.

BodyCounter

Now is a chance for some lucky person to get my psn code to a 1.2 million dollar sharkcard that I got for free at checkout. I have 50 million gta $ so this sharkcard isn't something I think I'll need and I've decided to give it away to someone I feel deserves it. My Christmas Gift to GTAF :santa:

So tell me why you should have it. Please provide your SocialClub Stats link to prove you NEED it. This is only going to be given to those with an open profile that I can see and they must have less than 1.2 million in bank. Anybody can say anything, but SocialClub Stats can actually back up and prove what you're saying is true, so please provide that link to be considered.

On Christmas I will PM the winner with the PSN code.

(If no one gets a code it's because R* decided to screw me during the transfer process and I've lost all my money. I'll of course update this thread if that happens)

GOOD LUCK & MERRY CHRISTMAS! :santa:

p.s. At least this isn't some obnoxious gta youtube video lol

Edited by BodyCounter
  • Like 2

I'm not planning on buying everything and I'm sure my businesses will make me plenty more than 50 million in the coming years. Not worried about it.

I got 500 k , and that shark card would help me very dearly. I also don't have that much free time to play gtao anymore , I need that shark card like marty mcfly needs doc brown.

My social club name is knock2000

Edited by GtaLegend15
  • Like 1

My modded account got caught and they took away all my billions :( Now all I have is 20k and I can't even sell my Yacht, Gold Luxor, or any of the 10 warehouses I have :(

Very few here deserve such a gift. Not for lack of deserving, but rather most people here have more than enough money, or willingness and knowledge to aquire money easily in the game. I would like to nominate someone. A random. In any public lobby. Find that one guy who isn't killing people, less than a lvl 50, dressed normal and in an average car. He has some JP built up from doing jobs. He wants to play Grand Theft Auto. It isn't a second job, or something he is trying to prove his worth with. He just wants to have fun. Find that good soul in GTA Online and give him that money. The smallest gestures can make a big impact on someones day. It has happened to me before, and I want someone else to have that. To have that feeling.

Or f*ck it man give it to me I only got like 1.3 mil.

I only have about 990k right now

I could use that 1.2m, but I'll just play to get the money.

I'm gonna be playing last team standing matches later when I get on. Those are some of my favorite things to do and I haven't played them in a while.

Very few here deserve such a gift. Not for lack of deserving, but rather most people here have more than enough money, or willingness and knowledge to aquire money easily in the game. I would like to nominate someone. A random. In any public lobby. Find that one guy who isn't killing people, less than a lvl 50, dressed normal and in an average car. He has some JP built up from doing jobs. He wants to play Grand Theft Auto. It isn't a second job, or something he is trying to prove his worth with. He just wants to have fun. Find that good soul in GTA Online and give him that money. The smallest gestures can make a big impact on someones day. It has happened to me before, and I want someone else to have that. To have that feeling.

Lol

That's what I'm gonna be doing for people on Christmas. Sharing all cash with randoms in public sessions. Mainly low ranks who just started playing. I do it often

Edited by gtaoplayer

If no one here qualifies or can follow directions. I may just do that. Thanks for the idea.

My modded account got caught and they took away all my billions :( Now all I have is 20k and I can't even sell my Yacht, Gold Luxor, or any of the 10 warehouses I have :(

Sorry dude, only legit players can win this.

Edited by BodyCounter

KemikalMbalinsce

Been playing since the beginning of GTA Online in 2013. Haven't been to play as much lately due to having a new daughter. It would be great to be able to buy some of the new DLC content as well as the new cars and special vehicles. I would love to get an extra million dollars :D

Been playing since the beginning of GTA Online in 2013. Haven't been to play as much lately due to having a new daughter. It would be great to be able to buy some of the new DLC content as well as the new cars and special vehicles. I would love to get an extra million dollars :D

^^^^^^^ Give this man your money. He said the right words - and Merry Christmas.

Give it to this man. He suffered through the $2000 hospital bills of early GTA Online.

I defer to Yoda on this one. "Not worried about it?"

I'm not planning on buying everything and I'm sure my businesses will make me plenty more than 50 million in the coming years. Not worried about it.

• Like 3

*deposits millions into second account* mememe i have $0 gta dollars!

I was just going to say the same.

Give the card to a random low level player who's not in any crew.

I was just thinking, what's to stop someone transferring all their money to their 1st characters pocket, and then logging on the 2nd character and opening the profile so it'll show low money...

I was literally about to go do this and then make up some lie about how I need the money, but it's too much effort so I kinda hope someone else tries it haha

I honestly think you should just give it to a random person on Christmas day , yeah I'm broke atm in gta . But in a week I'll be back to where I was or higher . If anything Christmas is about sharing and spending time with your family.

That's actually been a classic evasion tool of jet trolls. Moving all your money to the hand of your second character and showing a zero bank balance.

Kept you from being eaten alive by the costs of blowing up personal vehicles of other players.

Don't know if that works still though. Never was into that kind of thing myself.

I was just thinking, what's to stop someone transferring all their money to their 1st characters pocket, and then logging on the 2nd character and opening the profile so it'll show low money...

I was literally about to go do this and then make up some lie about how I need the money, but it's too much effort so I kinda hope someone else tries it haha

Solid Scorpion

Was expecting like and subscribe followed by lock.

I've only got 2.5 mil, 2 yachts, 10 apts, 2 club houses, 2 offices and 100+ vehicles. I'm on the breadline here!

Best way would be to wait at the airport, 1st lvl 1 player you meet who's just got this for x-mas gets your gift.

Oh I think I am currently somewhere around a million - currently saving for Lome bank. My psn is like my forum nick: feiaschdada

• Like 1

You need to do this, dressed in Santa Costume trying to make friends with players. And record the entire experience :beerhat: