3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Best bikes?

Runnin_Gag

So which Bikes are currently considered to be "the best" and for what purpose?

Last time I checked (which was "a while" ago) it was Bati for top speed and akuma for acceleration and Double T for something in between.

I assume the Drag is the best when it comes to topspeed now. What about the other bikes? Which ones are worth to buy?

I would buy the shotaro, currently you get it for about 600k less. It is very fast and I also drive it in the desert :cool:

If you do not like the Tron style like me, there are some colors that make it look less tron-ish ( showing those lights only at night). I will add some pics of mine later.

edit:

https://prod.hosted.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/MwnkA5bwbkuw3xdMlrl0EQ_0_0.jpg

https://prod.hosted.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/DhW-H0q_bEijKHjDx0ZINQ_0_0.jpg

https://prod.hosted.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/yijpluLpoUGJIWOYF7_zUw_0_0.jpg

https://prod.hosted.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/GklBD4O-00eWwZDo5bksww_0_0.jpg

Edited by mrgstrings

The drag is the best for getting around, its ability to accelerate, turn and brake are insane. If you use good braking control and learn when to come off the gas as much as on it you will be a monster on that thing.

• Like 1

Wtfdontlickme

Hakuchou draaaaaag, best bike in my opinion. I've beaten many Bati's and Akuma's in it, as well as Shotaro's. It has amazing brakes as well, with great customization. The only downside is the price though.

Shotaro/Hakuchou Drag - Best on a typical circuit, Drag relies more on acceleration and breaking while the Shotaro relies on very sharp turning at high speed.

Bati (both variants) - Good on most circuits

Akuma - Good on tight circuits

Hakuchou (standard) - Highest Top Speed

• Like 2

oleg_aka_djmeg

bati for top speed (that's right)

shotaro for cornering

hakuchou drag for acceleration/braking and offroad traction

Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

I thought I read somewhere here that the drag was the fastest now? I stopped testing cars long ago... I don't know what the best bike is but I know I LOVE the zombie chopper lol. It's slow as f, but those handlebars...

There was a lot of new bikes in the last few months,but from what I know:

For races with lots of turns-Shotaro (but Bati and Akuma are still competitive if you're a good rider)

For straight races-Hakuchou (both normal and Drag version)

For off roading-probably still Sanchez,maybe Manchez or BF400

For stunts-not sure,probably still Ruffian

For customization-most bikes from Bikers DLC or Diabolus Custom

Edited by GTA-Biker

depends on the track, i still beat drags and shotaros on some tracks with the bati.

This is GTA tho.. If all you are consider is racing then you're doing it all wrong.

Bikes are the best vehicles for dog fighting on the ground with. Not the safest.. but in the right hands its the most devestating and fastest thing you can use.

That being said.

Normal Hak.. Best for highway chasing..and hunting. Best speed Good for jumping. Bad control.

Bati.. Best for Inner city chasing. Good for highways.. Good Speed.. Good for jumping.. Average control.

Ruffian.. Best for Battles and block busting. Slower Speed.. Good for jumping.. Best Control.

All have rather cheap insurance.. Which is a good thing.

Edited by .Vooodu.

Alright thank you everyone :)

For me that is quite a bummer, because I dont like the looks of the Shotaro nor do I like the price for the Drag xD

I had hoped that there were more "best bikes" with different pros and cons

For me that is quite a bummer, because I dont like the looks of the Shotaro nor do I like the price for the Drag xD

imo the one you feel more comfortable on and ride without crashing is the best one for you. Can't go fast when you're lying on the ground all the time.
  • Like 2

Get the Bati and the Akuma. Both are very different and still competitive.

Unless you plan on racing with a racing crew.. in serious races with slip stream OFF. The Shotaro is a waste of money.. it really is.

Problem with these topics when you ask.. What the best bike is.. you need to be specific. If you don't you get answers that are either bais on the the bikes players like or bikes based of racing videos.

Now.. If you plan on just using bikes for free roam and missions.. Or what ever. Heres the what you really want.

Get a biker club house. That will give you the abilty to call any bike you want or fix any bike you want.. Anywhere,, anytime. This is a huge deal. You can't do this with cars. Also gives the ability to heal on bikes... as you sit on it.

Then like i said before Get a Hakuchicoohiecooo.. A Bati and Ruffian. Those are all CHEAP.. Cheap to buy.. and cheap insurance. You don't have to be careful with it.

All of what i posted combined is probably cheaper then a damn sh*taro...

Or go waste your money on that bike... Crash all over the place.. and pay the sh*t insurance when you bust it.

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 2

If you need a good race bike,you don't really have to buy Shotaro,Bati and Akuma are still competitive,and they cost much less.Same with the Hakuchou,I think the normal version is even faster since Drag version can't do wheelies.

Hakuchou.

I stunt, I ride, I race, I do it all with that thing. Love it

I pretty much bought the mc place in blaine county just to keep it there with a bunch of dirt bikes, couple quads, and akuma. With a couple empty spots for the undecided

9kB9N66.jpg

Edited by gtaoplayer

Shotaro is the best bike.

...if you've got heaps of cash.

Professional Amateur

The Shotaro is obviously the best all-rounder if you're loaded, but if you're strapped for cash, can't go wrong with a Faggio. Other than that, the Hakuchou and it's cousin, the Dragqueen are good choices.

Shotaro is the BEST!!..????

So BEST it stays in my garage all the time... Because id rather use bikes that are actually better and more useful.

Only thing BEST about the sh*taro .. It can climb up the steep side of mountains very quick..

Anyone claiming shotaro is the best.. . Id like to head why. Give me a reason to actually use it..

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 1

So BEST it stays in my garage all the time... Because id rather use bikes that are actually better and more useful.

Only thing BEST about the sh*taro .. It can climb up the steep side of mountains very quick..

Anyone claiming shotaro is the best.. . Id like to head why. Give me a reason to actually use it..

It is fast without wheely. Only the drag is faster but has problems getting corners and doesn't response well so you hit the npc traffic a lot. And the drag is also bad at jumping.

I'll go with the shataro over the high way in the wrong lane with not much problem. Get away from most players chasing me because they are screwed in traffic with their cars.

Shataro is my king in free roam - I love how that bike handles. It is like it was made for me

Edited by feiaschdada

It is fast without wheely. Only the drag is faster but has problems getting corners and doesn't response well so you hit the npc traffic a lot. And the drag is also bad at jumping.

I'll go with the shataro over the high way in the wrong lane with not much problem. Get away from most players chasing me because they are screwed in traffic with their cars.

Yet it struggles to get over lamp posts and park benches.. Its completely unreliable in terms of jumping or wheeling over everything and can easily bottom out. Which is extremely important in free roams and missions.

Speed is the least important thing on a bike unless you're trying to get somewhere fast.. or racing. At that point if its all about speed Hak or Bati is still more reliable in every situation in free roam or missions.

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 1