1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What is a good way to make fast cash?

Solo Wing Pixy

Solo Wing Pixy

Hi,

Haven't played GTA:O for a very long time but decided to come back after seeing that Rocket Voltic :p

What are the best ways to make money today? I've looked around youtube but its flooded with click bait videos that spend more than half the video saying "hey pls subscribe me, can we hit x amount of likes" etc.

Sorry if there are a lot of these threads already but I just want an updated method on making money because right now my only method of making money is through contact missions or Heists.

Do VIP work.

You're asking the single most asked question on this forum. Those regulars among us see it pop up, perhaps, more frequently than anything else.

Unfortunately, the simple answer is "work for it" or "buy a Shark Card." I don't say that with any sarcasm. It's just the way it is.

For me, I always dive into the 2x RP / 2x $$ events, I continue to grind regular missions, and I try like heck to win the Free Roam events... and I'm not hurting for cash.
It's just how I enjoy playing the game.

So, if you want the new toys, you gotta dump either real cash into them, or real time into making the money in-game.

Sorry if I wasn't more helpful.

Cheers!

• Like 4

CaliMeatWagon

Hi,

Haven't played GTA:O for a very long time but decided to come back after seeing that Rocket Voltic :p

What are the best ways to make money today? I've looked around youtube but its flooded with click bait videos that spend more than half the video saying "hey pls subscribe me, can we hit x amount of likes" etc.

Sorry if there are a lot of these threads already but I just want an updated method on making money because right now my only method of making money is through contact missions or Heists.

If you check the links in my signature I have complete breakdowns of the 3 recent money makers added to the game.

Alternatively, there is this:

Missions:

1 Person $9,532 in 4 minutes, 12 an hour, $114 an hour

2 People $10,485 " " $125K an hour

3 People $*11,438 " " $137K an hour

4 People $*12,391 " " $148K an hour

CEO/VIP Jobs:

Headhunter= 21K in 5 minutes

5 minute cool-down

Sightseer= 22K in 5 minutes

43K in 15 minutes, $172K an hour

Crates/SIngle Large Warehouse

CEO $90K-210K an hour (dependent on number of crates purchased)

Associates $40K an hour max

Crates/Single Large Warehouse w/ CEO work during cooldown

CEO $174K-294K an hour (dependent on number of crates purchased)

Associates ~$124K an hour

Crates/2 Large Warehouses

CEO $154K-360K an hour (dependent on number of crates purchased)

Associates $40K an hour max

Heist: Pac Standard

~$380K payout

2 hour completeion $190K an hour

1.5 hours completion $253K an hour

1 hour completion $380K an hour

MC Businesses

Amounts are no upgrades [full upgrades]

Forgery:

Dollar Per Hour: $12K/18K [$28K/42K]

Weed:

Dollar Per Hour: $15K/22.5K [$31.5K/47.2K]

Counterfeiting:

Dollar Per Hour: $17.5K/26.2K [$36.7K/55.1K]

Meth:

Dollar Per Hour: $17K/25.5K [$39.6K/59.5K]

Coke:

Dollar Per Hour: $24K/36K [$56K/84K]

Total

Dollar per hour: $85.5K/128.2K [$191.8K/287.8K]

And I've been working on this. I still need to tweak it a bit, but for the most part it works and holds true.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-WnB1uFOygI3Hfh374umqSdMct-gCRt-FbJ6SXvQx-o/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 3

Shark cards, modders

Sell all your current vehicles and trade in all locations for 2-car garages. Now you can buy the Voltic. Then have buyer's remorse.

Compton Menace

By doing the real hidden heist missions. These are unnamed and unmarked missions that can be done in free roam were you the player has to pull out a job or series of jobs that consists in duping out cars and selling them to obtain profit from Rockstar.

Yesterday i made 60 dupes and the day before 20, now im just getting my small payout of 950k per car sold. It is the ultimate heist totally unscripted and dynamic dont tell anyone keep yo mouth shut about this you hear?

Buy the cheapest office, buy the Buzzard and do the Sightseer/Trash Talk/Headhunter missions. Farm Dubster2s as well, and you'll make back the money invested in a couple weeks, if not sooner.

My wife's character was left with 423k after the office/Buzzard purchases on Thanksgiving day and she has around 6.5 million now.

Legitimately through VIP and Free Mode work. There's a few fool-proof ways to win every Free Mode event.

Solo Wing Pixy

Thanks for the answers, I'll try them all and see whats best for me.

Buy the cheapest office, buy the Buzzard and do the Sightseer/Trash Talk/Headhunter missions. Farm Dubster2s as well, and you'll make back the money invested in a couple weeks, if not sooner.

My wife's character was left with 423k after the office/Buzzard purchases on Thanksgiving day and she has around 6.5 million now.

As a CEO is there a cooldown when doing jobs like what a VIP does?

I made 1.2 million yesterday by doing this

steal car, headhunter, sell car, sightseer.

Try to only sell top range cars and you should rake the cash in.

Doing some combination of CEO/VIP work and crates/cars is probably the best real method. Headhunter's short cooldown and ease/speed of completion when using an attack aircraft makes it the best option to mix in with your choice of crates or stealing vehicles - pick depending on personal preference and what you may already own.

If you haven't got one already, get a Buzzard to make doing all this much easier by being able to call a free Buzzard wherever and whenever you want in free mode.

... or as someone else already noted in this thread, just wait for R* to release a new property with vehicle storage, then look for the inevitable associated duping glitches that will invariably result from them not properly play-testing it before release. I've heard that there've been a lot of them of recent, between the biker garage and the CEO garage being so glitchy on release (I'm honestly not sure if I'm genuinely serious or kidding with this point, given the prices on many things of late).

CaliMeatWagon

As a CEO is there a cooldown when doing jobs like what a VIP does?

Yes.

10 minute cool-down for most VIP/CEO work before you can do the same one again. 5 minute cool-down before you can do a different VIP/CEO work.

What I usually do is Headhunter (~5 min ~$21K), 5 minute cool-down, Sightseer (~5 min ~$23K), no cool-down, Headhunter.....repeat. This comes out to ~$176K an hour. And when I do this I use my Pegasus Buzzard, using the CEO one for emergencies, and I start Headhunter where the last Sightseer package was.

• Like 1

Get on a Hydra, register as CEO, Vip Work, Headhunter.
20k. 3 minutes. By the time it's done. you can now dig in your Nissin Cup Noodles.

judge dread 24

I'm finding the exporting pretty good at making money last night in just 2 hours I made over 400k. Just from exporting. And when the cool down is on, I sell one of my felon GTs or ballers. Deliver a car for Simeon. A free roam event or two and then export again.

Obviously it helps, if you have a good lobby. But overall import export has been good to me.

My routine can get me about £300,000 in just over an hour if I sell all High value cars or about $230,000 ish if I sell a mix.

Sell Blue sentinal $17,000. Sell HV car $80,000. headhunter $22,000. Get a car. Sell HV car $80,000. sightseer $22,000. get car, sell HV car £80,000. Sell blue sentinel $17,000

VIP job > Source car > VIP job > Sell sourced car > VIP job > cooldown should still be there so you can take a break here, or do something else, I usually go looking for higher valued street cars to sell(Baller, Felon GT, etc...).

After that you repeat the cycle.

I'd recommend a path of cheap CEO office for Headhunters and Sightseers, with a Buzzard to make them easier and quicker, then use that money to buy a car warehouse and get selling those cars. We're at the point now that you have to spend money to make real money but it won't be too long before you're in the black.

I think all of the above costs about 4 million off the top of my head, I've already made over a million just from my car warehouse and that's without really trying and it's actually been fun.

I didn't recommend biker work or crate sales because I find them very boring but you might love them so it'd be worth joining friends or randoms for them to see how you like it.

Run old school contact missions till you make 1 million. Then do VIP missions.

You either keep doing VIP till you get your voltic, or invest in an office(downgrade apartment to 2car garage for quick results) and then do CEO missions. Buying a small warehouse and doing crates 2 at a time can net you about 240k/hour.

If doing CEO work, first get your Biker coke factory stocked and they can produce while you work elsewhere.

InYeezusWeTrust

Pac standard glitch can get you between 187k to 325k in minutes by just using join quick heist from your phone

That really depends on your current setup in the game if you have a CEO office already I recommend the following steps (I strongly recommend you own a buzzard and a Armoured Karuma for this)

1: Buy 2 Small Crate Warehouse (if you do not have enough money just buy 1 small and use the profits to buy a second small later)

2: save money for car warehouse

3: after that just focus on car warehouse and use the CEO crate jobs when your car warehouse is full and on cool down.

Doing this I earned 5 million just from the car warehouse alone in a week.

You can also do biker gang cocaine lab but it's more of a supplement rather than something that can make you instant money (I stopped using it)

CaliMeatWagon

I'd recommend a path of cheap CEO office for Headhunters and Sightseers, with a Buzzard to make them easier and quicker, then use that money to buy a car warehouse and get selling those cars. We're at the point now that you have to spend money to make real money but it won't be too long before you're in the black.

I think all of the above costs about 4 million off the top of my head, I've already made over a million just from my car warehouse and that's without really trying and it's actually been fun.

I didn't recommend biker work or crate sales because I find them very boring but you might love them so it'd be worth joining friends or randoms for them to see how you like it.

Cheapest Office: $1M

Cheapest Auto Warehouse $1.5M

Buzzard $1.75M

Total $4.25M

I usually just join heists on-call from my phone. If it's a setup mission then I just quickly search again, that way I always end up in a main heist.

its easy to get bored of grinding missions when solo though, obviously you will earn more more doing missions when other people, but friends arent always online, and some missions need a few more ppl to do them.