1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is crew emblem finally solved after 1.37 or not?

greyishgoose

So as you all know supposedly being unable to remove the crew emblem/logo from your car is "fixed". However, I tried to do it as if it really is 100% fixed (went to LSC, and only removed crew and just left) and it comes back when I rejoin session.

Should it be that simple? Are there still unnoficial "steps" to remove the emblem or is it still as broken as ever?

Edited by RedDagger

KornbreadMaf1a

It's not even remotely close to being fixed because I had it appear on two cars that were delivered to newly created spots in my office garages.

Edited by RedDagger

It's definitely not fixed. Keeps happening to my buddy.

Damn. Thanks for sharing anyway guys. Had to ask since it didn't seem like anybody was confirming/denying. :l

Hopefully one day we'll be free of them for good. :l

Edited by greyishgoose

Check this out, found this yesterday and IT WORKS!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Odg5Ff2AJ7kmuYpj8bVP-kSf4VAWuuad8fvLfxKycHk/edit#gid=1127545812

1.Fill up empty garage with free ELEGY RH8

2. Let them be delivered.

3.Leave GTA ONLINE

4. Come to GTA ONLINE and see what Elegy RH8 has crew emblems on them.

5. Replace the vehicle you want to buy with the Elegy RH8 that DO NOT have the emblem on it.The SLOT in garage without crew emblem ELEGY RH8, Replace that SLOT.

6. The new vehicle bought that you replaced with the Elegy RH8 SLOT should NOT have the crew emblem on it.

Edited by xl SENTRY lx

I tried to remove it same way I did back on ps3, didn't work.. and the other way don't seem to work for people either

Edited by gtaoplayer

Now for me it works normally as rockstar intended

Just remove emblem

Edited by gtaoplayer

My Bestia GTS is still infected, the only expectation is that I only need to drive into my custom shop or LCS and it'll automatically be gone, I don't have to go to the respray option and apply/remove the emblem anymore.

Edited by RedDagger

Ok here we go.. this is for everybody who still can't get the emblem off their car.

Before I get started, note that I'm on ps4 and my online spawn location is set to last location.

1) Go into invite only session

2) Take the car to lsc and remove emblem

3) Drive it back into your garage and get another car from same garage

4) Drive around for a minute (I drove, jacked a baller, sold it, then walked out to the street)

5) Bring up the pause menu and leave gta online

6) Once in story mode, pause and go back into invite only session

7) Drive back to your garage and drive inside as usual

Your other car that you took the emblem off of should not have it on there anymore and you should be able to drive it and change sessions without it coming back on. It worked for me. If this don't work for you then let me know and I'll post a slightly different method that probably will.

Tried twice, nope and nope.

Why did it have to be my Tempesta? My new favorite car -.-

Thanks for the suggestions everybody.

I've noticed that although not one particular "solution" has been 100% effective, some have worked for some of you.

So keep sharing what did work for you in the hopes that at least some of us can be rid of that bug. :)

Edited by greyishgoose

a crew member had success with several solutions.

but for me it's just getting worse ...

not only there is no way i can remove a logo from a car (believe me, i tried EVERYTHING)

but crew emblems keep popping up on any vehicles

- got a new garage (60 slot office garage), ordered new bike, relog -> crew emblem

- my favorite so far: called the new technical over CEO menu: voila crew emblem !!!

so far i've spend about 10-20 millions to solve this problem (buying/selling/rebuying garages and vehicles) without any success.

only positive: MC clubhouse is clean - my favorite bikes are in there so i will NEVER change anything in there ...

aaronBLUEeyes

This game bug has cost me millions as well. I tried every known technique plus tried some of my own ideas to no avail.

My BEST advice is to do like what someone said earlier, fill every spot with an Elegy or Faggio for MC. Then log off and come back, see which spots are infected and isolate them to 1 garage.

Leave them there and you'll at least know where they are so you don't waste money on a nice ride only to find out the car's f*cked.

And hopefully some day sooner rather than later they fix it.

truffleshuffle03

Want to know something funny. I actually had my crew emblem pop up in director mode on my single player cars. I have no idea why as Crew emblems are online only lol. It drove me nuts as I was doing a video and did not want crew emblems on the cars. I had to restart a few times to get it fixed.

• Like 1

This is very similar to having a dead spot in your garage I bet you could fix them the same way. I've never had the problem myself, I'm very careful with not creating broken garage slots.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

If i ever would get that bug id be calling rockstar cockstar as long as i play the game and id just log out any crew im in :/

Hope i never get it.

• Like 1

If i ever would get that bug id be calling rockstar cockstar as long as i play the game and id just log out any crew im in :/

Hope i never get it.

I had been suffered from this damn bug since 1.28. And I can finally buy new cars now. Finally I can have new cars without the crew emblem. I wish I never added the emblem to any of my cars.

• Like 1

I've only gotten the 'mild' version of this - I've only ever put a crew emblem on one vehicle (bad pun based on a now-disbanded crew), but when I removed it, next time I logged in, crew emblem was automatically back on it. I've not had any random emblems pop up on any other vehicles, and there were no other vehicles in that garage, so I've effectively 'quarantined' that one vehicle/garage, and at least that limits the issue for me.

I've had an idea, and I'm going to spam R* Support with it (might be worth getting some traction behind it, too) - an in-game 'vehicle emblem wipe', all across the board. Not 'resetting crew emblems on Social Club', obviously, just removing them from every vehicle in-game. Better that, and have people just re-apply emblems as they see fit (perhaps just make emblems cheaper, or free of charge), than leave the current situation, where people are loathe to buy new vehicles in 'infected' properties (or even in general!). After all, if it's making vehicle/property ownership a fundamentally broken system, surely that's going to make people less inclined to buy all those expensive new garages and custom vehicles, eh? :sly:

That's my thinking, at least - just a total wipe of all emblems off all vehicles. Maybe even do this periodically, particularly if doing so only 'cleans' vehicles/garages, but not the bug itself (as in, if people put an emblem on again, they risk getting the bug again).

my cars look so ugly with my crew emblem on, so sad when i remove it and it just appears again like f*ck you bitch

since import export it's even worse - New garage(clean slot)+New Car = crew emblem

i really don't know what to do anymore and i'm about to remove the crew emblem from social club -.-

aaronBLUEeyes

What happened to me was, I isolated my bugged emblem cars to one garage, then traded the garage in for a 2 car garage, thinking if I don't technically have the spot nor a car in it, then the spot should be cleansed.

But I was dead wrong, the game took those bugged spots and placed them in existing garage spaces that were empty and previously clean.

So that's why I strongly suggest identifying where they are and placing them in a single property and leaving them there until it's fixed.

This way you can safely, in theory buy new properties and vehicles without issue, it has worked thus far for me.

• 2 weeks later...
greyishgoose

I experienced the same thing. I'm done with this until there's 100% confirmation from the community that it's clean.

Not really a true solution but in the meantime I just made my crew logo completely invisible. In my case, I want all my cars to be Worn Dark Red but Zanthera's WDR Crew (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/worn_dark_red) has a logo that I can't change, so I made my own for those of us experiencing the crew logo glitch:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/worn_dark_red_nl

I'll still keep an eye on this post and any other related ones for a solution, but in the meantime that's what I would do. :l

• 3 weeks later...

Crew emblem has never been, is not currently, and will never be fixed. It isn't a dupe so why should R* care? It may as well be considered a feature at this point.

I'm glad I never put that sh*t in any of my cars...

thats the point bro you dont have to put it on for it to happen.. my new tempesta has the emblem on it and i never once put it on and cant get rid of it lol.. its a plague