1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Selling cars vs. 2k money bags

RollsReus1959

RollsReus1959

I was participating in a money drop in the middle of selling my car. In 5 minutes I made 100k selling top range.

The money drop took a long time at 2k. It took forever to get to 100k and you are competing with others.

If any of you guys see a drop then ignore it.

Not worth the time.

Edited by RollsReus1959

Money drops are detected (regardless if you give or receive), you can easily get banned or your money deleted.

There are other more safe money methods for people that refuse to grind for virtual money ;)

Edited by FilipCRO

Money drops are detected (regardless if you give or receive), you can easily get banned and your character deleted.

FIXED! Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 3

Money drops are detected (regardless if you give or receive), you can easily get banned or your money deleted.

There are other more safe money methods for people that refuse to grind for virtual money ;)

Hmm I don't think so. And your money will be removed, unless you just received it.

Plus...considering a constant money drop of 2k, it is like 2k/sec, which means 120k per minute. Pretty good I'd say :p

Hmm I don't think so. And your money will be removed, unless you just received it.

Plus...considering a constant money drop of 2k, it is like 2k/sec, which means 120k per minute. Pretty good I'd say :p

If you think money bags or other money pickups aren't detected, then you're kinda dumb. May have been the case on 1.2x, but those days are long over, thankfully.

I only hate cheaters when they grief people. This game is getting what it deserves. $100 in real life cash for a virtual property, or a hundred hours of grinding. For a bunch of polygons and textures on a screen. I can get a cheap hooker for that price.

Edited by Scott Stapp

I only hate cheaters when they grief people. This game is getting what it deserves. $100 in real life cash for a virtual property, or a hundred hours of grinding. For a bunch of polygons and textures on a screen. I can get a cheap hooker for that price.

I honestly don't understand why people like you are in the gtao section of this forum.

If you think money bags or other money pickups aren't detected, then you're kinda dumb. May have been the case on 1.2x, but those days are long over, thankfully.

I've dropped money in this update and the last update on my alt account and haven't gotten banned. So have many others, their anti-cheat is garbage and virtually non-existent.

Edited by TaazR

I've dropped money in this update and the last update on my alt account and haven't gotten banned. So have many others, their anti-cheat is garbage and virtually non-existent.

Just because you didn't get banned yet, doesn't mean you're safe.It doesn't work that way.

LOL @ the guy who said that he'd rather have "720p 30fps if it meant no cheaters".

Sure, blame the platform and the community instead of blaming a lazy development team who thought it was a good idea to not have dedicated servers. ;)

And yeah, I'd rather have my money dropped, especially in the good ol' times where you could get loads of 40k bags dropped on your head. I still got like $250M from the $600M I got on the 360, LOL.

• Like 1

I honestly don't understand why people like you are in the gtao section of this forum.

I've been playing it for years and now I'd rather complain about how much it sucks.

LOL @ the guy who said that he'd rather have "720p 30fps if it meant no cheaters".

Sure, blame the platform and the community instead of blaming a lazy development team who thought it was a good idea to not have dedicated servers. ;)

And yeah, I'd rather have my money dropped, especially in the good ol' times where you could get loads of 40k bags dropped on your head. I still got like $250M from the $600M I got on the 360, LOL.

Not only lacking dedicated servers, but also woefully lagging behind in anti-cheat detection.

With the way Rockstar deals with cheating, their games' only real chance of being cheater-free is to be released on a closed and uncracked platform like CG consoles.

It is also pretty amusing for those people to go all "PC sucks", when it's plainly evident that CG consoles and only CG consoles are exempt from cheating on Rockstar games because said consoles are still uncracked. They never want to remember that LG consoles (PS3 and XB360) are bigger cheater havens than PC ever was.

Edited by Mattoropael

BRAAAP_STUTUTU

Anyone that sais that their anti cheat is utter garbage clearly hasn't been banned weeks after you actually cheated,i remember that i cheated (got too desperate trying to get a sadler without interior clutter) and was only banned outta nowhere 2-4 weeks after when the sultan RS came out.

Anyone that sais that their anti cheat is utter garbage clearly hasn't been banned weeks after you actually cheated,i remember that i cheated (got too desperate trying to get a sadler without interior clutter) and was only banned outta nowhere 2-4 weeks after when the sultan RS came out.

But that's the point isn't it, you were banned 2-4 weeks after you did it, most games have instant automated cheat detection, so you cheat, the next second you get kicked from the game and banned by the anti-cheat program.

BRAAAP_STUTUTU

But that's the point isn't it, you were banned 2-4 weeks after you did it, most games have instant automated cheat detection, so you cheat, the next second you get kicked from the game and banned by the anti-cheat program.Still got banned,even if there was basically no evidence,escpecially four weeks after (unless it was because of some lingering files)

just for the sake of discussion, why you guys are so salty vs cheaters ?

when i see something fishy in a session, i just change it, it's faster and less stressful then engaging a full war vs them.

also, cheating in gtao it's not like in other games, where they ruin the whole server game experience (ie battlefield , where a cheater can whipe the entire playerbase from one point of the map) , they simply can spawn things and sometimes they are even fun, or they just drop bags for the ppl who don't really care about grinding.

i remember a while ago, this guy spawned a bus, picked a bunch of ppl off and started to fly with it, pretty fun magical trip.

But that's the point isn't it, you were banned 2-4 weeks after you did it, most games have instant automated cheat detection, so you cheat, the next second you get kicked from the game and banned by the anti-cheat program.
Still got banned,even if there was basically no evidence,escpecially four weeks after (unless it was because of some lingering files)

While in your case, spawning a clean Sadler, it doesn't matter that much, when it comes to the guy using god mode + infinite ammo + aimbot + teleports, it does, cause that means he's got 2-4 weeks to continue his rampage ruining the game for other players.

*edit, cleaned up, while I was posting. 👍

Just play fair, there's no need to cheat. You really having fun watching your pixel character being dropped pixel bags of miniscule pixels on his head? I mean, come on...

Edited by Semaj 2JZ♢

RetardOfTheYear

when i see something fishy in a session, i just change it, it's faster and less stressful then engaging a full war vs them.

also, cheating in gtao it's not like in other games, where they ruin the whole server game experience (ie battlefield , where a cheater can whipe the entire playerbase from one point of the map) , they simply can spawn things and sometimes they are even fun, or they just drop bags for the ppl who don't really care about grinding.

i remember a while ago, this guy spawned a bus, picked a bunch of ppl off and started to fly with it, pretty fun magical trip.

I almost always mess with cheaters, first off to make their 'helping mask' fall (it usually fall quickly) because I hate hypocrites, secondly to stay sharp, you can't believe once you start to pay attention how fast you can detect cheaters, even before they start the very obvious stuff. and finally because I never feel like legit players should feel the need to go away, even if eventually I go away if it become just unplayable or if they are all cheaters (happens sometimes) but not before i report the crap out of them, for what it's worth.

Edited by RetardOfTheYear

Haha one got me and all players to a yard and gave us all stun guns and we did a battle in there, it was so much fun

also there was one who took us to all the interiors in the game, it was a very interesting trip

I think you should check it again. First, it depends on amount of the money you receive per bag (for example, 15k are no longer available), and how it drops.

MisterLanceVanceDance

pfffft, neither.

Get all 120 car slots & dupe 120 fully customized elegys while you still can. Do the same thing with your second character & you can net $225M from this update alone 😄