1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I try to trade my warehouse for the cheapest one. I loss 415k.

Arkseven

Seriously, i need help for this.

My old warehouse was near LSIA. 2.170mil. The decoration was the last one.

Since i don't have any interest in doing this export/import bs, i went to trade for the cheapest one.

IT CLEARY SAY ON THE SCREEN: ".....YOU WILL GAIN (idk the exact name in english) 1.085,00 mil...."

But, instead of this, i LOST 415K!

WTF?

My proof here: http://imgur.com/a/n6qIn

Edited by Arkseven

There are a lot of money issues at the moment. People have been getting less for not damaging vehicle cargo and getting full amounts with damaging it. Might be the case with the warehouses.

There are a lot of money issues at the moment. People have been getting less for not damaging vehicle cargo and getting full amounts with damaging it. Might be the case with the warehouses.

Man, that sucks. For everyone...

So, the only thing i can do is contact R* support?

Yeah, it's probably best if you let them know. Might get lucky and get refunded.

Yeah, it's probably best if you let them know. Might get lucky and get refunded.

Lucky?

Man, they robbed me. :*(

Are you absolutely sure it said gain? Almost every kind of property you can sell wil be given the message that your current property will SAVE you XX$. So you take the amount the new one costs and subtract the number you were given and you will have your prise for the new property. It seems quite reasonable too. When trading the warehouse you get 50% back which is the 1.085.000. And then the cheapest warehouse is 1.5 million then you will have to pay 415k.

No need to contact Rockstar. Everything is as it should be. You were not robbed.

• Like 1

whywontyoulisten

Are you absolutely sure it said gain? Almost every kind of property you can sell wil be given the message that your current property will SAVE you XX$. So you take the amount the new one costs and subtract the number you were given and you will have your prise for the new property. It seems quite reasonable too. When trading the warehouse you get 50% back which is the 1.085.000. And then the cheapest warehouse is 1.5 million then you will have to pay 415k.

No need to contact Rockstar. Everything is as it should be. You were not robbed.

The message says "the trade will save you $1085000". He can't even read his own language.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

The message says "the trade will save you $1085000". He can't even read his own language.

It's not this type of "save" you guys are thinking. It is something like "Earn", "Yield" or "Provide"...

"Render" in portuguese is, for example, what you are going to gain from an investment.

I can read very well sir. It's not my f*cking fault if they can't type right. In portuguese, they should type something like "Poupar" or "Salvar", which is your "save" in english.

It's not this type of "save" you guys are thinking. It is something like "Earn", "Yield" or "Provide"...

"Render" in portuguese is, for example, what you are going to gain from an investment.

I can read very well sir. It's not my f*cking fault if they can't type right. In portuguese, they should type something like "Poupar" or "Salvar", which is your "save" in english.

Ok but you also have to look logically at this. If you were to buy a warehouse that cost 2.170million and then trade it for one that cost 1.5 million and you get 1.085 million back then you would only have spent 1.085 million in total but you would have a 1.5million warehouse. That would be a neat way to get properties cheaper.

Seriously, i need help for this.

My old warehouse was near LSIA. 2.170mil. The decoration was the last one.

Since i don't have any interest in doing this export/import bs, i went to trade for the cheapest one.

IT CLEARY SAY ON THE SCREEN: ".....YOU WILL GAIN (idk the exact name in english) 1.085,00 mil...."

But, instead of this, i LOST 415K!

WTF?

My proof here: http://imgur.com/a/n6qIn

Its very easy, your 2.17mil warehouse gives 50% back.. 1.085mil thus saving you that on the 1.5mil warehouse. Leaving 415k left to pay.