1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best vehicle warehouse location?

LordMarre

I/E Vehicle Warehouse Locations  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which vehicle warehouse would you recommend?

• La Mesa ($1.5 mil)
    • Davis ($2.5 mil)
    • La Puerta ($2.74 mil)
    • Murieta Heights ($2.85 mil)
    • Other

Really doesn't matter, just get one of the cheap ones. No point in trying to buy one close to your office, the cooldown for stealing cars is just long enough to where flying from the furthest warehouse from your office still has you waiting about 45 seconds.

5newAEE.jpgI went for the one closes to the center of the map, since some car missions can be in the desert and need to be drove back to the warehouse.

I think it's the most expensive as well.

• Like 1

Get the cheapest, the most expensive ones by Lester's warehouse and The Long Stretch are huge warzones, not to mention how easy it is for players to grief you with their Hydras if you own the latter because Vespucci Helipad is literally right around the corner.

I'm so undeceive on what vehicle warehouse to purchase....

Then you might want to hold off, for now.

$1.5M-$2.8M is a big price tag. I bought cheapest because it was close to my warehouse and some of my regular garages (and.. it was the cheapest) but I see some downsides to it's location. However, locations may not matter much for these because you'll be asked to steal cars from all over the gorram map and an extra .68 miles isn't much when you're starting out as much as 5-6 miles away. Though acquiring cars is "free" (ammo, Lester, and other typical expenses) they also don't sell for that much. $15,000-$50,000 unless you buy upgrades to them.

It's early to state for sure, but for a solo-playing player, it may be longer to see a profit than Crates or Biker businesses. There are collection bonuses, but you must sell 2-5 cars at once to earn that bonus money, which is impossible in a "solo" lobby.

• Like 2

Get the cheapest, the most expensive ones by Lester's warehouse and The Long Stretch are huge warzones, not to mention how easy it is for players to grief you with their Hydras if you own the latter because Vespucci Helipad is literally right around the corner.

But its not without its own issues, that area is full of gang bangers, more so right on the same street, ive been killed a few times because something I did alerted them ( nothing towards them)

I'm so undeceive on what vehicle warehouse to purchase....

Then you might want to hold off, for now.

$1.5M-$2.8M is a big price tag. I bought cheapest because it was close to my warehouse and some of my regular garages (and.. it was the cheapest) but I see some downsides to it's location. However, locations may not matter much for these because you'll be asked to steal cars from all over the gorram map and an extra .68 miles isn't much when you're starting out as much as 5-6 miles away. Though acquiring cars is "free" (ammo, Lester, and other typical expenses) they also don't sell for that much. $15,000-$50,000 unless you buy upgrades to them.

It's early to state for sure, but for a solo-playing player, it may be longer to see a profit than Crates or Biker businesses. There are collection bonuses, but you must sell 2-5 cars at once to earn that bonus money, which is impossible in a "solo" lobby.

yeah I'm going to hold off for now and see what some of the favorite warehouses are within the community in the next few weeks.

Good call.

I've read some people regretting buying the LSIA location due to where the buzzard spawns when called.

Does anyone already tried to trade the warehouse for a new one? Will I lose the cars? Is there a rebate according to the price?

You can only trade for a new one if you sell all the warehouse cars.

Mirror Park Resident

There is no "best". Each and every car find is a different location all over the map. There is no strategic advantage to any one spot for storage.

Well the one in Elysian Island seems to be far away from everything. Also you can't spawn vehicles next to you at the LSIA warehouse.

I'd avoid these 2. The rest probably don't have any advantage or disadvantage.

But its not without its own issues, that area is full of gang bangers, more so right on the same street, ive been killed a few times because something I did alerted them ( nothing towards them)Eh, true, but esseys with peashooters are still easier to deal with than radical jet fighters.

I like the warehouse in La Mesa. It's one of the cheapest (1.5M), relatively central on the map, and close enough to the major highways. I'd probably avoid any warehouse that's close to a Pegasus delivery site. The closest one to La Mesa is the medical center near Strawberry.

You're probably going to be driving a very long distance regardless so the location isn't that important, as ash-274 pointed out. An extra quarter mile usually won't make it or break it.

• Like 2

I went with the one in El Burro Heights. I forget the exact name, but its the second cheapest. To be honest it isn't a great location in a lot of ways, being quite out of the way and up in an area of windy, hilly dirt roads that force you to either slow right down or risk dinging yourself on one of the 10000 bits of debris...

However, with the cheapest warehouse in La Mesa being a bit of a warzone and the others being badly located and/or more expensive than I'd like, I'm satisfied with my choice. I plan on doing as much Cargobobbing as possible with this new work, which negates most of the location's negative aspects.

There is no "best". Each and every car find is a different location all over the map. There is no strategic advantage to any one spot for storage.

That's not true at all...

If you get a warehouse like La Puerta, close enough to the heli pad and also right on the main road that goes all the way to the military base you essentially have access to the majority of the map north by only taking a few corners, as opposed to a sh*tty warehouse where you have to almost drive a race track to get to it.

La puerta might honestly be the best one, someone else said it, but its ideal... never underestimate the value of being able to hop on one road and drive straight all the way across half the map with minimal effort... because it helps on the way back too when outrunning sh*t like helis.

Edited by Wildfire_08
  • Like 6

I went with the 1.5M one (I believe that's the cheapest one?). It's easily accessible, close to the highway and far enough from downtown LS that it's almost always calm over there.

• Like 2

There's basically only 2 important criteria

1. Is it near your office? You have to get back to your office from your warehouse if you want to start another steal mission. The travel time might not bother some players though.

2. Is it reasonably near to a railway line? Taking the railroad tracks back to your warehouse is a great way to save on vehicle damage on steal missions where a cargobob isn't practical.

The ones highest up on the map seem to be the best as they are closest to most of the steal/sell missions. I bought the one nearest to the the heli pads, it's one of the most expensive but very much worth it.

Weird thing to ask I think, but what warehouse locations look like they fit there? What I mean is what warehouses garages look like how they would look on both the inside and the outside? It'll bother me if I end up with a garage that is smaller on the outside while being massive on the inside.