2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Foxy Stevenson

Custom maps created with new props [Deathmatches]

Foxy Stevenson

Hello. It has been a while since I last posted anything here.

I gave it a go with the props from the stunt races and so I created 3 custom maps for deathmatches.

Update: Currently listing all of my custom map creations in the OP.

Unreal Vortex (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

Forced + Pickups (recommended for a better experience)

Unrealistic map in the middle of a huge vortex. Everything is falling apart and no where to escape, so fight to death. This is the end.

Unreal Edgy (PS4)

2_0.jpg

This map is made for 4v4 team deathmatch. It's a small map for close quarters combat with forced weapons as the recommended setting.

2-8 players

Forced + pickups (For a better experience)

Unreal White (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

This is a custom cqc map up to 3v3. It has the Combat PDW as the default and the pump shotgun as a secondary pickup. It's a fun well balanced map that keeps you running around and forces players not to camp because you won't be able to hide for long.

Unreal Blue (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-8 players

This is another small symmetrical map, there's a mix between long corridors, open middle areas and verticality.

Unreal Green (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

So this time I got a new original map with something that I think was never done before. Wall Running in Gta online!

I made this quick small map just to see how it would look with the "wall running".. I will make a bigger map with more diverse ways of "wall running" to cross the map! I know it's not actually wall running as it's impossible to make the character run on walls without any mods, so this is closest thing you can get.

Unreal Underpass (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-16 players

Another great custom map made only with props. This map has verticality, tight corridors, open mid areas and shallow water.

Unreal Crossway (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

Custom map with a small river inbetween two rival teams.

Unreal Crossway 2 (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-16 players

So this is a sequel map, I've retained the general feel of the original with the small canal crossing the middle, a few bridges, a hidden tunnel, 2 high platforms for sniping and the same weapons. Basically I reimagined the first one in a bigger version so it could fit more players at the same time. No place is the same, no corner is too safe to camp and always running and gunning. Enjoy.

Unreal XS (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 Players

A small symmetrical map for up to 3v3.

Unreal Oil Rig (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-14 players

Another custom map, this time it's based on something real.

The City (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-20 players

Forced + Pickups (Recommended for a better experience)

A city made with only props.

The City 2 (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-16 players

owned weapons ONLY.

Same as the previous map but it's smaller and more detailed.

De_Train (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-20 players

This map is based on the cs 1.6 version of De_Train and I've managed to recreate it all to the highest fidelity possible. This is the most complicated remake I've done yet because it took me several hours to get it just right.

Cs_Italy (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-18 players

So this time around I've managed to build the map completely, while I still had to limit the map to fewer details specially on interiors, but the overall feel and scale of the map is quite similar to the original.

De_Dust_2_Long (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-20 players

Owned + Pickups

It's only half of dust_2 because of the prop limit and how the map has a bigger scale than intended.

De_Aztec (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-22 players

Pickups are: Carbine, Heavy Sniper and Tear Gas.

Recreating a map made with props is not that hard, but when you have a limit of 150 it's though to manage and optimize the prop usage. I've managed to sucessfuly recreate De_Aztec in the most detailed way possible, the layout is not 100% true to the original due to prop limits but the scale, the feel, the key corners, boxes, and doors, are ALL there.

If you ever played the original in Cs you will instantly recognize the map and navigate through it just like the real one! Enjoy :)

Tips when playing this map: Use tear gas inbetween doors to delay the enemy and prevent rushes.

Fy_Pool_Day (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

A small custom cqc map for fast paced action and no camping. Based on the CS 1.6 map.

Awp_India (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-10 players

It's an old cs 1.6 map, remade in gta. Heavy snipers only

Explosive Tennis! (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-8 players

Unlike tennis, the "ball" doesn't come back. Based on a CS 1.6 map.

Just Jump (PS4)

2_0.jpg

4-12 players (up to 4 teams)

Owned + Pickups (recommended as there are NO weapon pick-ups)

Please note:

I made this quick experimental type of team deathmatch, where 4 teams get in Karin pick-ups with machine gun and race down a huge ramp to then jump and parachute onto the arena. If and when you die, you respawn on a high platform in the sky where you parachute back down. There are 2 tanks and various Insurgents to drive.

Facing Worlds (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

2 teams fight to steal and score the most enemy flags to their base. 1 lucky player from each team gets to spawn on top of their respective towers, and have access to an rpg, heavy sniper, a parachute, and of course the best vantage point. But be careful, because you might get sniped by the enemy, as you have little to no cover.

I adapted the map to be more fitting for gta so it's not a complete replica of the original but still has the same layout and feel.

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

AGNT009

I fail to see the point of making a sterile city from scratch in a game that features the best city in all of gaming.

Foxy Stevenson

I fail to see the point of making a sterile city from scratch in a game that features the best city in all of gaming.

Well for the same reason there are inumerous "x vs x" types of last team standing when there is already various adversary modes.

What type of deathmatch maps do you like the most? If these ones aren't your cup of tea maybe try some of my older deathmatches I've made.

Hell even try my stunt races, I've made some brilliantly underrated races that no one plays simply because I don't bother hosting them in-game to be honest. Here's the full playlist of it.

I'm more of a close quarters combat type of guy, so most of my maps are custom and small for mostly up to 8 players max and forced weapons I'm sure if you like "Unreal Edgy" you will love my Killer Instinct map Series.

Take a look at my social club profile and see what I got.

Cheers. :)

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

UniqueAsh

Cool looking maps, ive bookmarked a couple, hopefully i can try them soon if i get some bodies!!! lol

PSNGTAforumuser

Trying them soon. Looks great already

Damned_Hitman

Aha, bookmarked the first one and realised in the process you're the creator of 'Hotel Rooftop' one of my favourite tdm's for 3 teams!

Foxy Stevenson

Aha, bookmarked the first one and realised in the process you're the creator of 'Hotel Rooftop' one of my favourite tdm's for 3 teams!

Yeah! Thanks man. :)

Foxy Stevenson

So I made another cqc custom tdm map, up to 6 players. It has the Combat PDW as the default and the pump shotgun as a secondary pickup. It's a fun well balanced map that keeps you running around and forces players not to camp because you won't be able to hide for long. :)

Unreal White (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

Forced + Pickups (for a better experience)

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

UniqueAsh

So I made another cqc custom tdm map, up to 6 players. It has the Combat PDW as the default and the Bullpup shotgun as a secondary pickup. It's a fun well balanced map that keeps you running around and forces players not to camp because you won't be able to hide for long. :)

Unreal White (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

things like this i really enjoy! gr8 work i suggest keeping it up :)

Foxy Stevenson

So I made another cqc custom tdm map, up to 6 players. It has the Combat PDW as the default and the Bullpup shotgun as a secondary pickup. It's a fun well balanced map that keeps you running around and forces players not to camp because you won't be able to hide for long. :)

Unreal White (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

things like this i really enjoy! gr8 work i suggest keeping it up :)

Thanks man. I try to always make the most fair and competitive custom maps. I started off with my Killer Instinct Series and now this. I will do more like this in the future.

If someone has sugestions as to what weapons, layout or prop placement I should add/change I will glady read them and improve if needed. This includes for future maps. :)

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

Damned_Hitman

Foxy, add me on PSN please : ajbns87.

I'm thinking of doing a TDM review show on a Youtube stream with friends, it might be rubbish, it might be entertaining, and we might hurt a few feelings with some critical reviews of maps, ie. even those made by narcissistic arseholes that look like gay vampires, but it could be worth watching.

Foxy Stevenson

Hello again. I haven't been getting much time to do new maps but here are a few new ones.

Awp_India (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-10 players

It's an old cs 1.6 map, remade in gta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosive Tennis! (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-8 players

Unlike tennis, the "ball" doesn't come back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unreal Under PS4

Map deleted due to errors.

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

spukin

Unreal under - "The job failed to download because it contains invalid data and has to be remade"

Edited by spukin

Foxy Stevenson

Unreal under - "The job failed to download because it contains invalid data and has to be remade"

Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Foxy Stevenson

I'm currently recreating cs 1.6 maps. Next on the list are de_inferno and de_nuke.

De_Dust_2_Long (ps4)

2_0.jpg

2-16 players

Owned + Pickups

So this is only half of dust 2 because the prop limit f*cked me over. Only thing left to create was B side, tunnels and T camp. Still a good map.

------------------------------------------

Fy_Pool_Day (Ps4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

Forced + Pick ups (recommended for a better experience)

A small qcq map made for fast paced action and no camping. Based from cs 1.6 map.

This map ended up better than expected.

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

spukin

Nice weve played some cs recreations but no good ones will add gameplays from it soon

raymond_calitri

daaamn a lot of these look really cool, makes me wish jobs were available across all platforms. heres a couple for xb1

== Base Defender ==

XB1, 2-30 players, TDM

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/R0PcYpLI60-S37SELmvxqg#

uIjJmo2.jpg

== Squads RPJESUS ==

XB1, 4-30 players, 4TDM

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/VfBn34CW7U--9PASFxNC_w#

jfMvRbd.jpg

Edited by raymond_calitri

spukin

Unreal White (PS4)

2_0.jpg

2-6 players

This map ive just played with one team mate and two randoms and its very cool! Like this multilevels and interior wepons are also good in my opinion. Very good! I will try to play it tommorow 3vs3 and post gameplay. Also question is you Custome Warehouse map ready to play?

And if u like maps like this you should try my Installation map

Edited by spukin

Foxy Stevenson

Also question is you Custome Warehouse map ready to play?

Yes, that map is playable. But I never managed to test it live. I accept any feedback.

Foxy Stevenson

Unreal Crossway(Ps4)

2_0.jpg

2-12 players

Custom map with a small river inbetween two rival teams.

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

spukin

Unreal white here:

I would just change the shotgun to sewed or pump because this bullpup is to weak for such a small map.

Ohh and Unreal Under still shows same error.

Edited by spukin

Foxy Stevenson

Unreal white here:

I would just change the shotgun to sewed or pump because this bullpup is to weak for such a small map.

Ohh and Unreal Under still shows same error.

Wow nice free aim gameplay, that's awesome. Although my maps aren't very suitable for free aim since I like verticality in my maps I enjoyed watching you play it in free aim. Thanks for your feedback. I will change it to the pump shotgun tomorrow. :)

Also, check out my accurate remake of "Fy_Pool_Day" from CS and "Unreal Crossway" a bigger map, fully custom and original.

EDIT: By the way, do you know a good crew of creators or deathmatch testers that I can join? I find it really difficult to get people to join my maps.

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

Foxy Stevenson

Just Jump (Ps4)

2_0.jpg

4-12 players (up to 4 teams)

Owned + Pickups (recommended as there are NO weapon pick-ups)

Please note:

I made this quick experimental type of team deathmatch, where 4 teams get in Karin pick-ups with machine gun and race down a huge ramp to then jump and parachute onto the arena. If and when you die, you respawn on a high platform in the sky where you parachute back down. There are 2 tanks and various Insurgents to drive.

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

spukin

Yes we play free aim and no we are not afraid of vertical angles :) to be honest killing someone on some crazy angle in free aim is very challenging and satisfying. As you can see on my yt we play a lot of custom creations so if u are not affraid of free aim and want to learn some new skills hit me up.

Also tested you first city map and edgy one so will upload videos tommorow

Foxy Stevenson

Yes we play free aim and no we are not afraid of vertical angles :) to be honest killing someone on some crazy angle in free aim is very challenging and satisfying. As you can see on my yt we play a lot of custom creations so if u are not affraid of free aim and want to learn some new skills hit me up.

Also tested you first city map and edgy one so will upload videos tommorow

That's cool man. Add me psn: Carambazmg.

I just watched some of your videos, and I'm impressed with the creativity on those maps.

Edit: I think you will like my 2nd version of the City map better. It's much more detailed and smaller, for less running and more action :p

Edited by Foxy Stevenson

Damned_Hitman

Nice maps Caram. Enjoyed some of these last night with Spukin, so I think there will be more footage soon.

We're testing some jobs tonight in our weekly get together we call 'Testing Tuesday' at 10pm GMT. :^:

Foxy Stevenson

Nice maps Caram. Enjoyed some of these last night with Spukin, so I think there will be more footage soon.

We're testing some jobs tonight in our weekly get together we call 'Testing Tuesday' at 10pm GMT. :^:

Thanks man, I'll try to join you guys then.

spukin

Damned_Hitman

Tonight's stream.

Sorry for being late

Good to see you Foxy.

Mr. Larson

Sorry for not putting one of your maps into the PL. Honestly, I prefer your smaller maps. They have to be hosted seperately and some people miss out. I'll put one into Testing Tuesday 11 in two weeks, as next week is going to be a best of.