Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,195 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MKKJ

Ace HUD - Customizable HUD

LC-DDM

Hey there! I just started using this, and hot dog, it's a godsend. Always wanted to have a little more 'oomph' to my HUD, and this'll do just fine.

However, I've got a bit of a question. I'm trying to figure this out on the settings themselves, but it seems that when it I enable Target_HP (And its sibling, Target_HP_Count), they're centered on the target. Is there anyway to make it so that the Target HP/Count shows up atop the target's head?

MKKJ

Hey there! I just started using this, and hot dog, it's a godsend. Always wanted to have a little more 'oomph' to my HUD, and this'll do just fine.

However, I've got a bit of a question. I'm trying to figure this out on the settings themselves, but it seems that when it I enable Target_HP (And its sibling, Target_HP_Count), they're centered on the target. Is there anyway to make it so that the Target HP/Count shows up atop the target's head?

There's "HeightOffset" setting for Target HP interface, though i believe i forgot to include that in config file.

Put this line under both [TARGET_HP] and [TARGET_HP_COUNTER] segment in hudSetting.ini.

HeightOffset = 0.0

Self explanatory, higher values like 1.0 will display meters above target's center.

Edited by MKKJ

JGCValkyrie

My game crashes when loading in from save game or starting a new game. Anything that can prevent this? I'm running on Win10, gta_sa.exe 1.0 US version, no other mods installed. Attempting to use the Mockup preset for further info. Will hopefully find out the problem by the time someone replies. Thanks in advance.

LC-DDM

Aye, that works wonders. Thanks a bunch!

Is there a repository to download custom presets made from other people? Curious.

MKKJ

My game crashes when loading in from save game or starting a new game. Anything that can prevent this? I'm running on Win10, gta_sa.exe 1.0 US version, no other mods installed. Attempting to use the Mockup preset for further info. Will hopefully find out the problem by the time someone replies. Thanks in advance.

Does default preset work fine?

Is there a repository to download custom presets made from other people? Curious.

I'm not sure, never heard of people sharing presets.

JGCValkyrie

@MKKJ Yeah I've tried default preset but same outcome. I think that the newopcode.Cleo may be the reason why i crash though, when i forgot to put in that required mod the HUD mod simply doesn't load. But when i put the file in my game crashes constantly on loading.

LC-DDM

Is there a string that makes it so a custom image can superimpose itself over one of the HUD elements?

Specifically, I'm trying to get a custom image (#8) to load atop the special bar for extra effect.

Also as a question, is it possible to turn an image into a 'bar' itself?

MKKJ

Is there a string that makes it so a custom image can superimpose itself over one of the HUD elements?

Specifically, I'm trying to get a custom image (#8) to load atop the special bar for extra effect.

Unfortunately, no. It's one of AceHUD's drawback that it can't control element's layer orders.

Also no since none of "Custom" stuff are tied to certain values (health, wanted, etc)

lolleroz

Crashing as soon as I exit safehouse after loading game sadly - no idea why that'd happen. I read about the vehicle names issue with limit adjuster so I turned it off in acehud ini but the problem persists. Tried getting rid of mixsets since I figured maybe it edits the hud, but no luck.

LC-DDM

Unfortunately, no. It's one of AceHUD's drawback that it can't control element's layer orders.

Also no since none of "Custom" stuff are tied to certain values (health, wanted, etc)

Ah, that's a shame then; I'd have liked to put in the image I wanted, since the pseudo-gradient I intended to add would've completed the look.

And regarding the second; do you think it would be possible to tie it in to the values, or is that too difficult?

PPassos

Everything works fine on samp except the wanted stars that doesn't show the wanted level, they always stay on the "empty" state. Is it a bug or I just did something wrong?

Edited by PPassos

DisemBogue

My game either crashes or makes no changes to the HUD. Ive tried to load presets, ive tried using Modloader, nothing ive tried has worked. Can you tell me what im doing wrong? I have the newOpcodes.cleo file, i just put that in the cleo folder right? I dont need any other Opcode files? Thanks in advance.

edups

I have a problem with the mod,which is that when I'm moving,the heath bar starts flickering and I don't know the cause.Can someone help me please.

BeckNo9

Is there any way to move the map to the right corner? I'm going to try to customize a Zelda:BotW style HUD for SA.

Pottatto

When I try to move X and Y HUD positions everything stays in the same place as before, how can I fix this?

NoobDude-

Doesn't work in SA-MP unfortunately. Looks great though.

Pottatto

It works on samp, but you need .fxt fix.

LC-DDM

Apologies, but; will there ever be a 2-Player update to ACEHud?

The older version you have provided does not work as it should in my game.

gtalover441
Posted (edited)

Can someone help me ? I'm playing on SAMP and the mod doesn't works, i installed fxt fix, and even modloader, but it still don't work. Please help.

EDIT : It works, i just installed Modloader, and then installed fxt fix with modloader.

Edited by gtalover441