1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

SEVERE BUG in Singleplayer after October 4 Online update!

Sonnу

As you already know, there was a huge Online update a few months ago:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/869766-october-4-update/

So, not only they did nothing for Singleplayer with that update, they even got it f*cked up.

Orchardvile Ave, Cypress Flats. A group of Vagos has appeared in this area after the update. As well as the building they hang around is glitched now. I'm 100% sure there was NO Vagos and glitched buildings in this area before the update. Because I was playing a lot in this exact area as a cop with LSPDFR mod.

Pics

Fg1JK2j.jpg

Wx5FCkZ.jpg

zHVZ0El.jpg

oFB22SY.jpg

jxgxmmJ.jpg

I guess, everything is OK in Online?? Can anybody confirm it?

• Like 1

Troublesome96_

Vagos have always spawned in that area. As for the glitchy garage door, I've seen that in my game too. I assumed it had something to do with a mod I had on my game but I guess I'm not the only one experiencing it. Not too sure about Online though.

Each new online dlc breaks things in both online and single player. Obviously it f*cking with SP is worse as we have no real recourse for a solution like with online, but you should see just how broken online gets right before and after a new DLC...lame indeed.

Figures, why am I not surprised an update would do this. Knowing R* if anybody reported this, they'd just compensate them by giving them $100,000.

It's something wrong with your mods, I just checked this are and it's fine.

I don't think so, I just removed my whole mods folder (plus my ragehook and scripthook don't work because of the last update) and checked again, the building is still that glitchy. Please make some screenshots in Singleplayer (so we can see one of the protagonists on them).

Back in PS3/X360 era, title updates occasionally caused some unwanted glitches/behaviour in single player.
Sometimes it was just an visual glitch, other time it affected gameplay (e.g. vending machines stopped working).

Post-launch SP support was never a priority for R* and various things went unfixed (e.g. some cutscene glitches were introduced after title updates).

As weird it may sound I found the oringal (unpatched) 1.0 release to be most stable/glitch free.
Sure, there's definitely some bugs, but these were not so apparent.

Edited by Cr!minal

Official General

I've noticed I don't see any Families gang members riding around in vehicles in their own territory, but I see Ballas and Vagos in vehicles everywhere around the city - anyone else notice this ?

I've noticed I don't see any Families gang members riding around in vehicles in their own territory, but I see Ballas and Vagos in vehicles everywhere around the city - anyone else notice this ?

I've seen a few Families cars cruising around so perhaps it's just uncommon.

Shadowfennekin

Not that, but I did see straight through Michael's house when I loaded into the game earlier. Like the walls weren't loaded in properly, it fixed after a few seconds

Looks OK on PS4, i'll check the PC copy later. Thanks! :^:

As weird it may sound I found the oringal (unpatched) 1.0 release to be most stable/glitch free.

Sure, there's definitely some bugs, but these were not so apparent.

I still occasionally play the 1.0 version on my goode olde 360. Last patches just mucked the game so hard it was unplayable so I always play offline. Would love to give PC version a spin but only pros are mods and better graphics really. And if you have mods, its just pain in the ass to get the game working in the first place!

I don't think so, I just removed my whole mods folder (plus my ragehook and scripthook don't work because of the last update) and checked again, the building is still that glitchy. Please make some screenshots in Singleplayer (so we can see one of the protagonists on them).

15621655_10157872435215403_5357362966606

Checked both PS4 and PC. Both OK. Post patch PS4 Pre-Patch on PC.

15621655_10157872435215403_5357362966606

Checked both PS4 and PC. Both OK. Post patch PS4 Pre-Patch on PC.

There is no Vagos hanging around, yes, you have a pre-patch.

Edited by Sonny3787

The Vagos are in all scenarios, I died trying to mess around the building. I got shot to death.

Anyway, try the latest patch. I just removed my whole mods folder again and checked that place, the bug is still present. It's not on my side.

Bingo! Biker update folder has indust_01 ("Industrial") folder in the_citye ("City East") folder. And guess what I found there? That's right, our building, and the doors this building is missing. Lol. Actually, these are the only files that changing the map in this update, so it is definitely the cause.

update -> x64 -> dlcpacks -> mpbiker -> dlc.rpf -> x64 -> levels -> gta5 -> _citye -> indust_01 -> id1_23.rpf

9QsvvJZ.png

e9FGBNQ.png

Edited by Sonny3787

Now, because that biker update folder has some new interior files as well, I'm 99,9% sure this building has become a Clubhouse with interior, available in GTA Online only. So, I guess I was right, making a new feature for that goddamn Online, R* didn't even notice, that they have f*cked up the map object in Singleplayer.

Case is closed.

I don't get into new interiors, but I do have the updates. It's Not doing that on single player PC. I'd have to play more Online to know what that building is for. But with all the patches and updates I still don't have this issue.

Could be an install / Patch issue you have had? I'm just guessing here lol

Original file:

92XvkZB.png

Biker update file:

jbHOac1.png

Note that original folder does not contain any door files, because this building was not enterable before this update. And now there are two openable doors (big one is garage door), but they are not supposed to be working in Singleplayer (you do remember R* blocking Online vehicles in SP, right?), so, in Singleplayer, there is just nothing.

Edited by Sonny3787

No, the problem is on your end. I've checked both PS4 and XO versions and everything there is as it should be.

Edited by Mastah

Checked the site today in SP, and the doors were there. Problem is on the OP's end.

However, I did notice the magazines of weapons completely disappeared after the Finance & Felony Update, probably because of the drum magazines having some faulty coding.

Here's what I'm talking about-

aHpANo1.jpg

Bug happens only in SP with MP maps loaded by trainer:
ckDtM0nh.jpg

• Like 3

Checked the site today in SP, and the doors were there. Problem is on the OP's end.

However, I did notice the magazines of weapons completely disappeared after the Finance & Felony Update, probably because of the drum magazines having some faulty coding.

aHpANo1.jpg

I can't remember but I think the Prologue always had that, even LG. I'd have to check GTASeriesVideos to know for sure.

aHpANo1.jpg

I can't remember but I think the Prologue always had that, even LG. I'd have to check GTASeriesVideos to know for sure.

Nope, older videos of Prologue (all platforms) have the magazine, but newer videos of CG and PC don't.