1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

dick move or justice

a_alpha_wolf

i just finished saving up to buy and fully upgrade a sultan rs i just drive out and get onto alta and then get blown up by a buzzard less than a mile from benny's so i get it repaired and call in my hydra and go chase the guy who blew up my car before i got in i called lester to remove my blip i catch up to the guy and lock on and shoot 2 missles as he was atackin other players as soon as i fire the 2nd one he activates passive to dodge my missles and i still have about 10 secs of no blip on radar so i back off and wait till he turns off passive which he does i then beeline right to him and when the missles lock and fire again i see the pause menu symbol on raidar he tries to ditch the game so he does not get killed but the missles hit him and blow him up then he leaves the game

after i killed him i went back to my sultan and blew up my hydra since i did not need it anymore and i dont like jet greifers i only use the hydra if someone is in one or tryin to kill me with helios

• Like 3

A little bit of both, but mostly justice. Way, way overkill getting a jet for a helicopter, but since he's going in and out of passive ... Meh, sounds like he was dodgy.

And at a base level, if you kill someone, you can't really be surprised if they kill you back (even if it is overkill).

Edit: On second thoughts, it's actually kind of full justice really isn't it? I mean, he was the aggressor. I'm just a helicopter. There's a conflict of interests asking me.

Edited by Hunter

If someone attacks me.

I take it as an invitation to attack back.

Sometimes I can be harsh.

Really harsh.

But they're more than welcome to leave and find a new lobby.

If I'm being overwhelmed or teamed up on, that's what I do.

Otherwise, I feel no remorse chasing someone down and forcing them to change lobbies.

Just the other day someone in a buzzard went after my Cuban while I was doing a CEO sell mission.

Guy was so bad he couldn't hit me with a single missile.

Afterwards, I ditched the plane and grabbed a jet.

Blew him out of the sky, backed off, waited for him to get another buzzard, and did it again.

Edited by Rewdalf
  • Like 4

Justice.

i would of grabed my savage but those dam buzzards keeps outmaneuvering my fat savage lol

Oh yeah lol, if all you've got is Savage or Hydra ... Well you're really handicapping yourself by going with the Savage (just too slow, Buzzards get it all the time).

Besides, he did attack you, so he can't really complain.

Justice.

Personally I would have gone into Passive Mode, especially before entering Benny's or LSC in a public session.

Don't mean be an ass as I'm in a good mood, but wouldn't this be more of a Share Your Stories kinda's thing? :p

• Like 3

Most would call it justice but there's always that one person.. :whistle:

If someone so much as aims at me or my friends, I tend to kill them until they leave the session or apologize.

Serves them right.

Misanthrope Z

passive abusers deserve any kind of sh*t that gets tossed at them

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Kill me once and if i got nothing else to do thats more urgent i hunt you down no matter how good you are

Edit: dont care if some call it grieving

More edit: should have used the canon first :p

Edited by Darth Absentis

I kill passive abusers while I'm in passive. Does that me an abuser? Gotta admit, watching some twat in nothing but shorts and Pogo mask thinking he's safe in passive getting hit by an unexpected boat is effin' hilarious :lol:

How u do dis, hacka modda :p <- and that was actually one of the responses I got :lol:

• Like 3

askinnywhitedildo

Not enough justice.

I would have got a Lazer and killed him until he left the lobby, or kept tracking every move he made in passive. I'd have blown up every PV he had, and any person he got near, just to make my point.

Misanthrope Z

I kill passive abusers while I'm in passive. Does that me an abuser? Gotta admit, watching some twat in nothing but shorts and Pogo mask thinking he's safe in passive getting hit by an unexpected boat is effin' hilarious :lol:

How u do dis, hacka modda :p <- and that was actually one of the responses I got :lol:

i can never find the trucks that are carrying boats behind them, sadly

i just use the old "ghost ride" method. something about launching an infernus into some childish passive pussy still feels really satisfying lol.

• Like 3

The trailer method? Yes, that's great for those that <I>abuse</I> passive mode.
  • Like 2

OscarZetaAcosta

i can never find the trucks that are carrying boats behind them, sadly

i just use the old "ghost ride" method. something about launching an infernus into some childish passive pussy still feels really satisfying lol.

Fyi I found a new way when a guy on a bike in passive crashed next to my tank. I ran over his bike while he ran to it and I got the kill. Collateral damage works as well.

• Like 2

The great injustice here is that you have a Hydra and use homing missiles instead of the instakill cannons.

Injustice.

As if the griefer community doesn't get enough hate speech and misrepresentation thrown at it.

grieferphobe much?

Edited by xDatxJunkyx

TeammateHelper

As a purely passive player with no free-roam kills:

Justice, dude. Karma. Eye for an eye. Of course you could have just gone into passive immediately when you get killed like I do but even I know that that isn't how it's supposed to be.

The great injustice here is that you have a Hydra and use homing missiles instead of the instakill cannons.

It's funny because it's true.

• Like 3

Eh, nothing wrong with being defensive and standing your ground if someone disrupts your experience; I don't see anything dickish that you did here at all. However, there is always the Gandhi approach:

gandhiwar.jpg

Either way, I personally don't hang out in free roam because I find deathmatches much, much more enjoyable compared to what often goes on there. :p

Justice, but I gotta agree with the two have mentioned the cannons , being off radar you could of sneaked up behind him and rip him to shreds with the cannons and he would never had the chance to passive.

• Like 3

SpuceSpringsteen

i just finished saving up to buy and fully upgrade a sultan rs i just drive out and get onto alta and then get blown up by a buzzard less than a mile from benny's so i get it repaired and call in my hydra and go chase the guy who blew up my car before i got in i called lester to remove my blip i catch up to the guy and lock on and shoot 2 missles as he was atackin other players as soon as i fire the 2nd one he activates passive to dodge my missles and i still have about 10 secs of no blip on radar so i back off and wait till he turns off passive which he does i then beeline right to him and when the missles lock and fire again i see the pause menu symbol on raidar he tries to ditch the game so he does not get killed but the missles hit him and blow him up then he leaves the game

after i killed him i went back to my sultan and blew up my hydra since i did not need it anymore and i dont like jet greifers i only use the hydra if someone is in one or tryin to kill me with helios

it's just a game?