1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weapon & Gear Wishlist

infectedG636

Brick.

Remember how we had bricks to throw in GTA IV?

Even doughnuts and cigarettes :lol:

• Like 5

I want weapon storage(like the one in the CEO office) in the trunk of my vehicle. It could be a Benny's mod or something.

I personally only keep a certain amount of weapons on me, but I find I sometimes need a certain weapon that I don't have equipped, and have to travel back to my office to get it.

With this idea, I would add that moving Ammo resupply to the trunk instead of in menu would be more realistic and less "op" (Ive seem people complain about speaking tickets and being able to resupply again so soon after) as you would need your personal vehicle to get ammo resupplied.

This is an under rated post, although fyi you can toggle custom loadout for weapons in interaction menu

• Like 3

Weapons:

- M24 (6 rounds / Bolt action)

- SR-25 (10 rounds / 20 with extended mag)

- F2000 (30 rounds / 60 with extended mag)

- Five-seven (20 rounds / 30 with extended mag)

- SPAS 12 (8 rounds / 12 with extended mag)

Add-ons:

- Marksman version of the Carbine Rifle. (Single shot)

- The ability to put a folding stock on the Compact Rifle.

- More than one scope option per weapon.

Gear:

- Backpacks

- Helmet / Mask combos

• Like 2

I millionth the SCAR-H, Katana, and Lara Croft guns.

I'd love a P90 too, not that weird one but a proper P90. A shorter ranged assault rifle for some missions and such, like the Humane Labs Heist!

Also wingsuit, definitely! I'd also like a proper hunting rifle.

• 3 weeks later...

Lara Croft guns.

I 100% second this. A pair of in game varients of Heckler & Koch USP Match would do me nicely :D

• Like 1

The railgun and...

wbByTiS.jpg

Please no. Rockstar have been doing a decent job of keeping at least the weaponry free of futuristic/poorly designed BS (discounting the Assault SMG), the last thing we need is spaceguns.

• Like 3

I'm completely satisfied with all the guns that are already in the game. It would be cool to have some different stuff added

Bow/Arrows or Crossbow

Stun Baton or Stun Gun

Flamethrower

Throwing Stars

And some kind of sonic device that can make other players disoriented for a couple seconds

nymu24C.png

QTFjgxN.jpg

jZYStFJ.jpg

lN1kmeT.jpg

QiE6LCp.jpg

5ooC45o.jpg

Edited by gtaoplayer

I'd like less plastic, tacticool bullsh*t like our current host of firearms. The Type-56 replacing the AK was a genuine disappointment, and as much as I love the AW series, it makes no sense for it to be the basic level sniper rifle. Some more stock, cheap weapons would be appreciated provided we ever get any more. I know Ammunation is a bit full up these days, but they've shuffled things around before.

Also, maybe a weapon rebalance or something. A lot of things are outright useless and all the rifles are better than their predecessors.

• Like 2

I would like....

Body guard tactical vests (which has the full ammo pockets) available to buy.

Holster for side arm.

Grappling hook and rope, so you can climb buildings that don't have a ladder.

Ability to paint a distant enemy with a laser and call in an airstrike. (current chuck a flare and run like hell for local fighting is crap, should be able to use flare gun at least).

Periscope, to look over walls or around corners so you don't have to stick your head out in the way of a bullet.

Merryweather merc backup, just like the chopper backup (which is crap by the way). If you are in a fix and all alone, call the boys in to help you out on the ground. Maybe a couple of jeeps worth on a timer, so if they get taken out they get replaced with others until the timer is up.

A cap on amount of weapons/ammo you can personally carry on foot. (duffle bag for extras) with when you are out of ammo, you need to restock ammo or swap weapons from your personal vehicle boot (trunk) when out and about. Or from ammo store or personal gun locker in office.

• Like 3

Weapons:

P90 (Advanced SMG)

M1A SOCOM (Semi-auto Sniper)

Colt Python (Revolver)

F2000 (Advanced Bullpup)

SPAS 12 (Semi-auto Shotgun)

M93R (Burst Pistol)

DSR-1 (Advanced Sniper)

Remington Model 700 (Bolt-action Sniper)

USP (Tactical Handgun)

Gear:

Sneaking Suit (wetsuit-like)

Two-hole balaclava (the one with the NVG goggles)

On a side note, they should add laser sights and make them optional between flashlights.

Edited by Mr_No
  • Like 2

Some kind of laser-pointer that can be used to designate targets for me to blow up in my helicopters.

So, a friend on the ground points his/her laser at something, and I then have the ability to lock onto where the laser's pointing.

• Like 2
The Wandering Hunter

the predywin

gatling lasers

plasma rifles

a fatman launcher

power armor

titans

an apache gunship that can carry a titan and a pilot in power armor which fires nukes and its cannon is a gatling laser that disintegrates everything. it is also invisible and off the radar all the time

and when i say titan i mean a mech not a stupid c130 that's pointless

Edited by The Sole Survivor

• Infrared Goggles from Beast vs Slasher

Flippers and Harpoon Gun for underwater (also wants wild life)

Functional Gas Masks

More weapon customization such as: skins, scopes, grips, slings etc...

Riot Shields

Armor Piercing and Explosive Rounds for weapons and the ability to switch out which munition your using, they also should be very costly and players can only hold a limited number at one time. Additionally, they should only be purchased at Ammunation

Drones both un armed and armed as a CEO ability but they should only be capable of carrying a very limited number of munitions, plus they should be purchased initially and customized

GPS Tracker Removal service for ANY AI vehicle found which can be brought back to vehicle warehouse and cost a fee for mechanic to remove

Wing suits for proximity flying

Grappling Hooks

Trailers that can be used for hauling import/export vehicles which could attach to Phantom Wedge

Edited by aaronBLUEeyes
  • Like 2

Infrared Goggles from Beast vs Slasher

What were these like? I don't think I ever played that mode.

Could be great for sniping, and in a helicopter too.

GPS Tracker Removal service for ANY AI vehicle found which can be brought back to vehicle warehouse and cost a fee for mechanic to remove

Would this take you off the map?

Armor Piercing and Explosive Rounds for weapons and the ability to switch out which munition your using, they also should be very costly and players can only hold a limited number at one time. Additionally, they should only be purchased at Ammunation

Combined with the sniper, this could be great for jets.

Drones both un armed and armed as a CEO ability but they should only be capable of carrying a very limited number of munitions, plus they should be purchased initially and customized

Also like the sound of this, could be pretty nice.

Edited by Happy Hunter
  • Like 1

If you play Beast vs Slasher players can hit right on d-pad to activate infrared.

They produce red and orange heat signatures of living things and can even penetrate walls with their vision.

The GPS idea is so players can steal cars that have trackers, like the modded rare NPC vehicles that can be found for instance, and bring them to vehicle warehouse and pay for tracker removal so the player can keep said car.

Edited by aaronBLUEeyes
  • Like 2

• Infrared Goggles from Beast vs Slasher
  • Flippers and Harpoon Gun for underwater (also wants wild life)
  • Functional Gas Masks
  • More weapon customization such as: skins, scopes, grips, slings etc...
  • Riot Shields
  • Armor Piercing and Explosive Rounds for weapons and the ability to switch out which munition your using, they also should be very costly and players can only hold a limited number at one time. Additionally, they should only be purchased at Ammunation
  • Drones both un armed and armed as a CEO ability but they should only be capable of carrying a very limited number of munitions, plus they should be purchased initially and customized
  • GPS Tracker Removal service for ANY AI vehicle found which can be brought back to vehicle warehouse and cost a fee for mechanic to remove
  • Wing suits for proximity flying
  • Grappling Hooks
  • Trailers that can be used for hauling import/export vehicles which could attach to Phantom Wedge

Also laser sights and holographic scopes. Not like the acog scopes.

• Like 1

smgs. pp90m1, vector

assualt rifles. scar h, aug, arx-160

shotguns. m1216, spaz 12,

lmgs, hamr

pistols. glock, a quicker to shoot revolver

gear

bandolier. it could be used for clothing or it could be used to be able to carry more ammo like in red dead redemption.

a megaphone. there was one cut in the files and it would be cool to use one. if you are in singleplayer than michael trevor and franklin can shout random stuff or taunts and it would be funny to see how people react. and in online if you have a mic your voice gets transmitted through it. so you can tell friends what to do if they dont have a mic.

• Like 1

I agree with Zader, I enjoy Modern weapons, but we certainly have room for Classic Models as well. To start, why not add "The Greatest Battlefield Implement ever Devised"

garands1.jpg

Rockstar better include the Reload Ping though, It's more iconic than the Rifle itself

Edited by Criminal-Fox
  • Like 4

I agree with Zader, I enjoy Modern weapons, but we certainly have room for Classic Models as well. To start, why not add "The Greatest Battlefield Implement ever Devised"

garands1.jpg

Rockstar better include the Reload Ping though, It's more iconic than the Rifle itself

And with the same ping sound. Not a custom ping sound of thiers

• Like 2

Elephant rifle with tranquilizer darts

8QJuWJz.png

Maybe you get a clip & a 1 time utilisation per lobby the player would be affected somewhat in the way as if he'd be drunk and under the effects from a bong hit for 2 mins or so, obviously you can't kill em but make your getaway and buy you some time

Edited by Brick Top
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

wats with the hype for the psg-1 though ?

irl its an old semi-automatic rifle that only can have one kind of optic, its overpriced and its pretty rare since it does nothing special