1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weapon & Gear Wishlist

infectedG636

A integrally suppressed assault rifle. And to make it different, make it a .300 Blk. That way, it still has more stopping power than a unsuppressed 5.56.

G3 or M14 all day too. The lack of semi auto battle rifles is retarded.

Except, R* ruins most guns. Badly.

• Like 1

I want weapon storage(like the one in the CEO office) in the trunk of my vehicle. It could be a Benny's mod or something.

I personally only keep a certain amount of weapons on me, but I find I sometimes need a certain weapon that I don't have equipped, and have to travel back to my office to get it.

With this idea, I would add that moving Ammo resupply to the trunk instead of in menu would be more realistic and less "op" (Ive seem people complain about speaking tickets and being able to resupply again so soon after) as you would need your personal vehicle to get ammo resupplied.

As for real weapons, crossbow, bow and arrow, and a rock(like a grenade without the explosion, one shot head shot or cripples the opponent for a second.

And I back that grappling hook idea +1000

Edited by Revoemag

Not sure if this wish fits this thread, but I want these weapon holsters on my GTA character:

maxresdefault.jpg

Would be great to have them with some CEO bodyguard outfit.

Also more modifications for weapons please. And SCAR

Edited by quxxo
  • Like 3

Something like the "Stealth suit MK II" from Fallout 3 that will replenish the health and armor automatically while consuming snacks and armor from the inventory ^^

Also a mid-long-ranged mid-scoped gas grenade launcher with Area of effect, Damage over time kind of thing (essentially a longer range, more accurate molotov but gas instead of fire)

Also a Scythe

Edited by wizooord

Something like the "Stealth suit MK II" from Fallout 3 that will replenish the health and armor automatically while consuming snacks and armor from the inventory ^^

No. This is game about criminals not futuristic soliders. Don't even give them ideas.

No. This is game about criminals not futuristic soliders. Don't even give them ideas.

Well at least a hotkey for armor? I always get lost in the menus and die :c

Well, I heard about programs that allow you to set up hotkey that presses inputs in order (so by pressing one button this app opens menu automatically and eats snacks, all thanks to timed input presses). Though I'm not sure how this app was called. It's much faster than searching through menus and shouldn't cause bans

Edited by quxxo

Wing suit, not the power of flight like jc, just a standard wing suit

GL smoke / gas rounds, preferably ones that would go through a windscreen

• Like 1

Well, I heard about programs that allow you to set up hotkey that presses inputs in order (so by pressing one button this app opens menu automatically and eats snacks, all thanks to timed input presses). Though I'm not sure how this app was called. It's much faster than searching through menus and shouldn't cause bans

I think it's called AutoHotkey and i also hear it's mostly safe but it feels like a needless chore having to learn how to utilize scripts for snacks and armor, triple check if it's indeed safe and depend on a 3rd party software every time i play, wish that could just be a feature. Although if said program could also manage to select specific weapons by one press of a button, it might be worth the attention

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

A integrally suppressed assault rifle. And to make it different, make it a .300 Blk. That way, it still has more stopping power than a unsuppressed 5.56.

G3 or M14 all day too. The lack of semi auto battle rifles is retarded.

Except, R* ruins most guns. Badly.

Last line of text is correct.

See...we kinda already have a rifle based on a .300 BA PDW...but...indeed...most small arms in this game are simply underpowered.

i'm not a weapon head but i'd like to go all way lara croft double pistoled like peng peng!

also a bow

also a harpoon

and i'd like the ability to pick up stones and burgers from the ground and throw em in your fluffy face hihihi

for the ladies i'd like a little sparkly handbag to punch you in your sparkly stomach!

• Like 3

Future:

◘ Back to old zoom options from sniper rifles. Early zoom was so far;

◘ Increase effect of gas grenade, maybe slow movement in gas cloud;

◘ Working gas mask from hazmat suit;

Weapons:

◘ All cut weapons from GTA 5: sniper rifle, grenade launcher, LMG etc;

◘ Add colored smoke grenades: white, red, blue, yellow, green;

◘ Add flashbang greande;

◘ Add Katana;

◘ Add Shovel;

◘ Add SPAS-12;

◘ Add Glock-19 with support mag with 100 rounds (Beta C-mag);

◘ Add AK-12;

◘ Add M1 Granade with clip out mag.

Edited by Kesha_F1
  • Like 4
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Well at least a hotkey for armor? I always get lost in the menus and die :cIf you can not even find your armor propperly it means you should use it more :p

Though i think they should buff armor slightly in general

• Like 2
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Future:

◘ Back to old zoom options from sniper rifles. Early zoom was so far;

◘ Increase effect of gas grenade, maybe slow movement in gas cloud;

◘ Working gas mask from hazmat suit;

Weapons:

◘ All cut weapons from GTA 5: sniper rifle, grenade launcher, LMG etc;

◘ Add colored smoke grenades: white, red, blue, yellow, green;

◘ Add flashbang greande;

◘ Add Katana;

◘ Add Shovel;

◘ Add SPAS-12;

◘ Add Glock-19 with support mag with 100 rounds (Beta C-mag);

◘ Add AK-12;

◘ Add M1 Granade with clip out mag.

I think you mean m1 garand ?:p

Would like to see the scuba gear in online and a spear gun.

Other weapons, crossbow would be cool and the ability to duel wield handguns and the small sub machine guns.

• Like 2

Dual wielding be like:

strongest-women-lara-croft_lykdqd.gif

You-thought-she-looked-good-gun.gif

Ak12

Guns:

HK PSG1

Crossbow

Sword

Stungun for online

all cut weapons

Gear:

VIP/CEO/Bodyguard bulletproof Vests

Laserattachments

Holsters

Full Scuba gear

Combination of Bulletproof Helmets and Balaclava Masks

These Snipersuits who make you look like a bush.

The ability to add/remove bought attachments from our guns without going to ammunation

• Like 3

Not gonna spam ridiculous guns like some of the others on here but I'd love the four cut weapons to make a return. There's the Scar-H looking rifle (Heavy Rifle), the HK21 looking MG (Heavy MG), XM25 Grenade launcher (Programmable AR) and the PSG1 looking sniper (Assault Sniper). I mean, these have been in the game since launch, and even have their updated images on Next-Gen, so why not implement them? This next update would do perfectly with them in my opinion, especially with the leaked armed vehicles coming in the new update.

Not gonna spam ridiculous guns like some of the others on here but I'd love the four cut weapons to make a return. There's the Scar-H looking rifle (Heavy Rifle), the HK21 looking MG (Heavy MG), XM25 Grenade launcher (Programmable AR) and the PSG1 looking sniper (Assault Sniper). I mean, these have been in the game since launch, and even have their updated images on Next-Gen, so why not implement them? This next update would do perfectly with them in my opinion, especially with the leaked armed vehicles coming in the new update.

The cut assault sniper is not a psg1. (Just saying)

The cut assault sniper is not a psg1. (Just saying)

Hence the reason why I put "looking" right after. (Just saying)

A garrote wire so I could choke people to death.

Yes! Only usable in a stealth attack.

I'd also like to see a crossbow for those silent kills.

Since we can buy armour, I think we should also have an auto-equip option for them.

Timed explosives. Like a sticky bomb but when you set it and are still holding RT, you can dial a time from 30 seconds to 10 minutes with your thumbstick. That would surprise a few.

Whilst an infared / heat vision scope on a heavy sniper might be OP, there's no reason they can't give the budding snipers among us a thermal monocular as a separate piece of kit.

Edited by Nugsy
  • Like 1

I missed this thread when I was out of state and it's right up my alley...I might need to visit here again later.

People posting about ten different kinds of handguns and I look at them and go "Pistol. Pistol. Another pistol. Pistol. Yes another pistol. What's the difference? We got several already."

Anyone who is ignorant about different cars could do the exact thing you're doing in the wishlist thread though.

"People posting about ten different kinds of lamborghinis and we already have the Reaper, Infernus etc. Why do we need more?"

If you don't know the difference between this

dsc_2045.jpg

And this

af2011_a_1_double_barrel_pi_stol_arsenal

Your opinion that "We got several already" is kind of a worthless one.

• Like 5

Mk 11 mod 0, m4, Aug a3, spas 12, new .50 cal sniper that 1 hit kills mission ai all the time however with slower reload than heavy and a bit more recoil.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Mk 11 mod 0, m4, Aug a3, spas 12, new .50 cal sniper that 1 hit kills mission ai all the time however with slower reload than heavy and a bit more recoil.

an mk11 mod 0 would pretty muck act like the marksman rifle....

in general i just think many weapons need balancing