1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weapon & Gear Wishlist

infectedG636

What kind of weapons does anyone want in the game in the near future? What kind of new gear do you want to see?

Personally, weapon holsters and the M1 Garand.

Every post you guys are saying are awesome. It's more effective if we all submit them at [email protected] as they say. I know I did.

Edited by infectedG636
  • Like 6

M60, SCAR, all the cut weapons (and vehicles of course), flamethrower, chainsaw, a new and more powerful sniper (with a stronger zoom too), probably a ton of other stuff - that's just off the top of my head.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

kinda planning to report this, but really, if vehicles in general have their wishlist, why not ?

edit: after they started with actually balancing every weapon currently ingame:

-at the handgun slot:

Smith & Wesson Model 500 (.500 S&W magnum)

dsc_2045.jpg

Arsenal Firearms AF2011A1(.45ACP)

af2011_a_1_double_barrel_pi_stol_arsenal

SPP-1 underwater pistol(4.5x40mmR

1920px-SPP-1M.jpg

S&W Model 627(.357 magnum)

wm_954659.jpg

-at the smg/machine gun slot:

pp-19 bizon(9x18mm)

PP-19_Bizon_left_view.jpg

-at the assault rifle/battle rifle slot(there are no battle rifles there yet, but if i get my wishes....):

SCAR-H(7.62x51mm)

United_States_Navy_SEALs_121.jpg

-at the sniper rifle slot:

Kel-Tec RFB sniper variant(7x62x51mm)

rfb-32.jpg

RT-20(20x110mm)

rt-20.jpg

VSK-94(9x39mm)

VSK-94.jpg

Gepard GM-6 Lynx(12.7x108mm)

1363800338.jpg

Special note: the scope on this rifle should be bad and same for the recoil and the reload speed, if one wants to make this thing balanced.

Istiglal IST 14.6x114mm

1353071921.jpg

-Melee weapon slot:

Katana

katana-004.jpg

kukri

kukris-machetes_genuine-gurkha-regimenta

at the shotguns slot:

Capia tripple crown(12 gauge)

3071e1ea67246b41913c7a8680eb01f4.jpg

DP-12

maxresdefault.jpg

KS-23(23mm)

fa_sg_ks23_o1.jpg

Special weapons slot:

FGM-148 Javelin

FGM-148_Javelin_(5160721562).jpg

special note: i just want to carry a rocket with me that would destroy a vehicle in one shot......though, with loads of cons though, like only carrying 1or 3 rockets at the time and having a long lock on with an other sound on it and only locking in on land vehicles.

PAW-20(20x42mm)

paw_ammoright.jpg

special note: again specifily it should have a lower blast radius then any grenade launcher in game but be firing in a straighter line and have a higher firerate...i do think for 1 player carrying just one magazine at the time would be fun enough already

QLZ-87

qlz87-1.jpg

special note: this thing should be firing in a straight line, but as a con, have only 1 15 magazine at one time and the optic should be made with a bad reticle...or maybe just none, while running with it should be completely disabled ands the firerate should be pretty low.

-trowables slot

Mortar shell

post-2509-1323777815.jpg

Special note: i think this should be capable of being trown 5 meter away on equal ground, but the blast radius should be 5 a 10 meter, so it would be suicide, unless you are on a roof. also it be best if a player could only carry 3 of those.

model 24 grenade

250px-M24_1.JPG

special note: should have more range then a regular grenade

again a repeating though, this should all never be implemented as long the current weapons and freeroam are not balanced

about the rail gun from single player and few adversary modes.....if they get rid of the blast radius and give it a slow reload that would work out, otherwise it is better for all of us if it stays were it is

Edited by Darth Absentis
  • Like 7

kinda planning to report this, but really, if vehicles in general have their wishlist, why not ?

I'm always quick to jam in my wishes so they get some time in the spotlight before these threads get reported.

Dual wielding.

Not the railgun?

That too of course!

• Like 3
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I'm always quick to jam in my wishes so they get some time in the spotlight before these threads get reported.

Sounds stupid, few people read locked threads and we all know your wishes regarding this game by now i think :p

I honestly would like if they brought back "street" looking weapons. non military style weapons.

That and weapons pre 2000. 1800's collector weapons, WW1/2 and non rails weapons.

Vector .45 and just some actual weapons that are good. I love some of the DLC weapons but truthfully not many are that useful. Like for instance any pistol that's not the AP Pistol is automatically irrelevant for serious play. The Special Carbine was great, Compact rifle? Not so much. Sweeper shotgun? Fun as hell but nowhere near a competitor to the Assault Shotgun in regular combat.

PAW-20(20x42mm)

paw_ammoright.jpg

I effin' need dis!

Anyway, this weapon dual wielded is the ballocks!

400px-H%26K-USP-Compensator.jpg

Ehem, Ms. Crofts guns :p

Edited by REXX
  • Like 4
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Vector .45 and just some actual weapons that are good. I love some of the DLC weapons but truthfully not many are that useful. Like for instance any pistol that's not the AP Pistol is automatically irrelevant for serious play. The Special Carbine was great, Compact rifle? Not so much. Sweeper shotgun? Fun as hell but nowhere near a competitor to the Assault Shotgun in regular combat.

You are blaming the wrong ones.

In real life a .45 acp pistol is not as powerful as lets say even a 5.56x45mm assault rifle, but it definatly packs punch.

the guys at rockstar just implemented their weapons wrong(just like many other things ingame

for an better example of what a f*ck up is, the regular assault rifle should have way more recoil, a slightly lower firerate and less damage at the limits of auto aim range and beyond, but the damage in general should be + half as much as any other assault rifle currently implemented.

edit: further then that, the .50 pistol should be a savage that should have a higher firerate, a removal of that extended magazine, and be capable to bring an engine block to shreds(or in this game, to flames) after emptying 1 mag and kill people at point blank in 2 shots to the chest.

and the heavy revolver should be a one hit one kill gun at point blank without compromises, while the marksman pistols always should have had an optic and a one hit kill capability till about its auto aim range.

Bow and arrows

Katana

Nunchucks

Anti aircraft sniper (to deal with those pesky jets)

Jets should be simply be nerfed for starters...but hey, after jets....and the rest of freeroam get their fix, i would have nothing against a 14.5x114mm or 20mm sniper rifle.

Edited by Darth Absentis

the .50 pistol should be a savage

So it should be really weak and have a tiny range?

at the shotguns slot:

This reminds me of a shotgun in this PS1 Alone In The Dark game - I could definitely get behind this being added.

• Like 1

.Underwater rifle (APS)

.Katana

.Advanced sniper Rifle (TBoGT Explosive DSR-1)

Gear wise can we finally get single players scuba gear? Oh and a fix for my night vision goggles?

• Like 3

Dragonbreath shells (from any kind of shotgun actually), that sets targets on fire when shot. Would be awesome but probably too OP against players.

• Like 3

.50 is my favorite weapon for a reason :p Two shots (at max 3) and an over rank 120 is dead :p

• Like 2

Weapons:

(great mid-range rifle already in the unreleased files)

* Flamethrower

* Chainsaw (mainly for Halloween)

+ Ability to modify owned weapon attachment add-ons on-the-fly ala Crysis:

crisis_weapon_attachments.png

Gear:

* Grappling hook/zip lines (ground-level access to medium-height buildings without ladders, and some building-to-building access)

* Smoke grenades (for cover from snipers)

* Flash bangs (if more interiors are opened up)

* Gas masks (actually usable against all gases, etc.)

* Red dot sights (might get annoying, but...)

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 2
The Wandering Hunter

M60, SCAR, all the cut weapons (and vehicles of course), flamethrower, chainsaw, a new and more powerful sniper (with a stronger zoom too), probably a ton of other stuff - that's just off the top of my head.

i wander if there's any particular cut vehicle this guy wants?
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

at the shotguns slot:

This reminds me of a shotgun in this PS1 Alone In The Dark game - I could definitely get behind this being added.

Yea, no, not that savage, like said, before adding anything rockstar should first get their sh*t straight with the weapons currently ingame :lol:

That kind of shotgun could be really interesting, i would like to see it have quite the power at somewhat longer ranges to compensate for the 3 shot capability

.50 is my favorite weapon for a reason :p Two shots (at max 3) and an over rank 120 is dead :p

Same by me if my ap- pistol was not far more practical.

Really, i would love to have this as my main handgun, but it is not even in my inventory anymore.

All of the ones cut from the final release of the game

An actual M4/M16 weapon with a carry handle (similar to GTA IV's carbine rifle but with the carry handle rear sight)

A double action revolver that doesn't have some ugly, fat, boxy grip like the one that was added to the game

A bolt action rifle without a scope on it nor is bubbad with useless attachments and tacticool rails

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

M60 is kinda what the combat Mg is supossed to be...albeit more modern kinda....i do not see how it could kinda distuingish itself from the other mg's unless it ends up having even slightly more recoil but more power maybe :)

scar-h....yes please :p

flamethrower, yea ok but it should not be to op though, otherwise the shotgun in general becomes useless :p

Such a sniper rifle would be great, but it really should be one slow bolt-action sniper rifle with a low magazine capacity of less then 4 rounds maybe even, or the heavy sniper(after they did the propper thing and balance it again) would be useless.

Besides that, even on pc, there is still kinda an issue with rendering of other players so i am not sure how usefull that sniper would be.

Imagen if said gun would be based on something like the istiglal ist though....5 shots, insane recoil, no running around with it once equiped...and then adding some really bad firerate....that could be fun :)

Dragonbreath shells (from any kind of shotgun actually), that sets targets on fire when shot. Would be awesome but probably too OP against players.

It depends....if the sort of you see in that vid of that fps russia guy, it could be just fine....if as in call of duty....completely overpowered unless it is only an option for the musket and double barrel shotgun.

People posting about ten different kinds of handguns and I look at them and go "Pistol. Pistol. Another pistol. Pistol. Yes another pistol. What's the difference? We got several already."

In my case:

first of my handguns is an even more powerful revolver then the one we got, but with one shell less,...it would have more recoil, range and power then the heavy revolver.

the second one is a double barrel pistol, with 8+8 magazines, which would be really interesting and fun, would be like a regular combat pistol x2

the one after that is a single shot underwater pistol, which would be really unique and useful if one finds himself....in water.

Seriously, we all know that sh*tty moment were we are swimming in the water and we just do not have a chance to get out of there without dying...the usefulness of that during some sh*tty moment in piracy prevention would be really underrated.

and after that, last i've showed an 8 shot revolver that would be less powerful then the revolver we currently got, but have a higher capacity.

also it is not all about one gun having an edge over the other even...for an example i imagin a dula wielding option for the combat pistol would nearly be the same as my double barrel pistol, but it is also somewhat about looks.

If that was not the case, i would really vote for a removal of all melee weapons except the knife, the knuckle duster and the nightstick, since the other ones are not doing anything those 3 cant do at all.

grapple hook....

100% this!

• Like 4

Double-barreled shotgun that isn't sawn off. Preferably with a full wooden stock. 1 shot at the time, or double tap for both barrels.

A lever-action rifle, a sniper rifle that isn't actually scoped.

A m1911 that doesn't have a reflex scope and a lame gun sound.

A fireaxe. A mac 10.

Edited by OCDee
  • Like 2