2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Now don't you think that's just a little unfair? (CEO work)

Omnifarious

I made it to 9 out of 10 locations, but because I missed the last 1, (Hyrda happy people) I'm out nearly a million dollars? I thought I would at least get most of the money... Kinda just lost interest in the game after grinding for a week to fill up a warehouse by myself...

I made it to 9 out of 10 locations, but because I missed the last 1, (Hyrda happy people) I'm out nearly a million dollars? I thought I would at least get most of the money... Kinda just lost interest in the game after grinding for a week to fill up a warehouse by myself...

Do MC clubhouse work. Less grinding more rewarding in full lobbies.

Hazzardtohimself

A lot of the CEO stuff is polar-opposite from how you'd expect, and needs more time / money to be spent than ends up being rewarding.

I tried some of the warehouse stuff yesterday and lost everything due to hawkeye-AI-shooting on the final drop.

So I'll stick to Sightseer and junk like that to try and make back whatever ridiculous figure I spent on the office etc. with hopes that the upcoming DLC will let me use the same office without too much extra expense.

• Like 2

I lost a full warehouse yesterday, so over $2m.

Can't even blame Hydra users, it was my own attempt at landing a Cuban without the landing gear down!!!

• Like 7

DentureDynamite

^^ lol I hear ya; prop planes and jets (esp.) are definitely more of a challenge for me than choppers.

But yeah, even when you're the only person in a public lobby, I simply don't have the interest in CEO work.

VIP work is my favorite; less risk, and faster to complete.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Actually, thinking about it, that was a medium size warehouse and I only lost 13 crates.

I lost the large one when I got the last Brickade stuck at the barriers driving into Noose HQ. Grim.

Yesterday wasn't the best day I've had!

I do small warehouses. I'm usually doing it alone. It takes me about 1 1/2 hours(+ or - a few min depending on collection missions) to fill 1 warehouse 3 crates at a time while doing head hunter in between each run. Yes, it is only 240K, but for less the 2 hours worth of work including delivery, it's not bad IMO, especially if you use the cool down period constructively to help offset the cost of crates, then the 240K is all profit. I have been lucky enough to not lose out on a delivery yet though. It would be upsetting if I did, but I could live with losing 16 crates, but 111 would really p*ss me off.

I

Sales missions should be done alone. The risk is too high. Biker work is another story.

• Like 2

Always sell in an empty lobby. Preferably late at night with only 2 other ppl max in your lobby.

I've completed most of my sales. Yesterday though, some idiot with nothing to do followed me to the dock and blew up 2 of my coke boats. Coated me around 150k...I was pissed.

But this is what makes the CEO and biker work so fun. You feel fulfilled when you complete a sale properly.

If it was always so easy to sell...it really wouldn't be fun or exciting.

• Like 1

whywontyoulisten

Sell in solo public lobbies only.

Force close the game if something goes wrong; you'll only lose a couple of crates.

Simples.

• Like 2

If it goes wrong, for whatever reason... Pull your damn networkcable out and wait it out... Like many say, just sell in solo public sessions...If you want the thrill of griefer-dangers, just keep your cableplug close and yank that connector out when it goes south...

I saved quite a few sales that way.. Yes you lose a few crates, but better 6 crates than 42 or more... ;-)

My forum friend, I was stuck in a Hostile Takeover event when I was notified that my warehouse had been robbed by NPCs all the way on the other side of the map.

While being repeatedly spawnkilled by five other players and the entire LSPD force, once I finally broke away and went to retrieve my stolen goods, the thieves got away – my time ran out!

I lost 70% of my FULL warehouse (111 crates) and a boatload of money.

Since then, I sold off the crappy 30% left of my warehouse and haven't chased a crate since.

The only thing I use my CEO status for now is the free Buzzard, which I use to blow up other CEO's going after crates.

How's that for irony. :)

• Like 2

Ceo work still gets bitched about wow

People don't forget; nothing is forgiven.

vxoJIj4.jpg

CaptainMarvel

Op should of close application before it saves you only loose some crates,go solo public session 😉

Yep. Don't get frustrated, use the techniques others have mentioned to your benefit.

Also, what's your platform? If you feel some other player is going to troll you incessantly, lobby split method with date/time setting change or change MTU settings (PS4).

I lost a full warehouse yesterday, so over $2m.

Can't even blame Hydra users, it was my own attempt at landing a Cuban without the landing gear down!!!

You shouldnt get a $2 million sale with a cuban, its usually a titan.

Split lobby, close app etc, I suggest doing it in a lobby with 5 players or less. If we're talking about a 30 player hostile lobby then that's p much suicide.

frustrating it is, but keep in mind you are delivering to bad guys criminals. if you don't respect the quota they consider you're faulty, and they keep the merchandise. but don't do big warehouses alone man. too much work, and definitely too many risks. hire 2 or 3 dudes. in a buzzard or an armed pick up. i know how it costs to fill up a medium warehouse. loosing a whole big warehouse is nightmare for sure

I do all my CEO and Biker stuff in solo sessions, over the lifetime of both I made over 27 million from both (17 million CEO, 10 million Biker.) so I got my money back and then some. Sadly this content is kinda broken otherwise, its far too easy to blow up a dudes delivery vehicles. One pass of a hydra's machine guns with explosive rounds is all it takes.

If Rockstar really wanted to be fair they instead should limit attacks only to other players also in CEO and Biker groups, and instead of blowing it up it is required to steal the vehicle and drop it off at another location for a big payout. Its harder for attacking players to do, gives the defending players a better shot, and should the defending players fail they would get the chance of stealing it back from the attackers. People would not be trying to do this stuff in solo sessions so badly if they actually got a fair shake.

Like for example does Rockstar seriously expect me to drive a freaking Post Ops Boxville to 5 different points across the map and reach all the drops in one piece? Nice joke there, a joke clearly at my expense and the expense of every other player out there who attempts that delivery mission in a populated free roam session.

Edited by Ghoffman9
  • Like 5

This is why this type of content really slows down after a week or two. The fact you can lose it all after all the repetitive 'go to A, pick up, go to B, go back to A, drop off' makes the game really boring. Plus, that giant troll that you forced into public lobbies. Of course there are ways around it, but still lobbies fill up and an empty public lobby staying empty is kind of a challenge.

Really has taken the piss out of the franchise with such repetitive uninteresting content.

You aren't the first to abandon CEO, OP. Only the diehards do it now. It's not "fun" - it's just a tedious grind. GTA:O used to be fun. GTA used to have stories and have some character investment. Now, it's just go back and forth while trying to not lose money all the while avoiding tryhards. Completely dumbed down tediousness in GTA:O.

:/

Today, I mostly get on for the social aspect - and I still solo survivals and missions because those can still be fun. PVP tryhardness - not my bag. I'd rather go read a good book.

Edited by zoso80

Jury will be out on your profit. There are "gotcha" fees involved in the import/export that will only be found after it's released.

I've been saying, I can see an additional $50-100k a day fee to operate your import/export.

f*ck that.

Just like with the drug warehouses, you stop for any length of time it starts to eat you alive.

Well in the new update people will be able to steal your cars instead of just blowing them up.

It's absolutely unfair and it makes no sense whatsoever. I think they realised that and that's why they changed it for MC work.

Whether it's a d-bag in a Hydra, a bad landing or "who put that power tower inside the dense red smoke?" CEO deliveries are all-or-nothing.

One of the improvements they made in Bikerwork is that sales actions are proportional to deliveries made

Edited by ash-274

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

not sure if share your stories or bitch & moan....

lose interest when you lose in a game.....

im guessing you have never completed a game before....lol