Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,340 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Claude_Lib

GTA IV Patch 1.0.8.0/EfLC Patch 1.1.3.0

Official General

Apparently, someone did fix scripthook completely, but nobody knew about it. A friend got the link from FiveM devs, he then gave it to me to test it, and it spawned all cars and player models without any issues whatsoever. GET IT HERE.

Edit: EFLC seems to refuse to start for me with the fixed scripthook and snt at the same time.

Edit 2: Yeah, this only appears to work for IV, but not EFLC.

Thanks, will give it a try real soon. Its a shame it don't work for EFLC though !

gunziness

That's weird. Did you use the old scripthookhook that had a file called !ehook.asi? Try deleting that file, as well as the nativelist and nativeignore text files. Also, did you extract the scripthook itself from the archive (since it seems different from the original one)?

I used the scriphook it came within the .zip you linked. There were two files, scripthook, and scripthookhook, and I used both. There wasnt any !ehook.asi or nativelist/ignore text files neither.

B Dawg

That's strange. Then I have no idea.

cryptorelic

I was really surprised about this patch. I thought it couldn't get any worse after 1.0.7.0 (refused to use it at all), but now after testing 1.0.8.0 they seemed to have fixed a variety of huge performance/graphic problems.

I'm around 55% into the story now (going for 100%) and everything went just fine so far. Smooth 60+ FPS gameplay, only very little glitches every now and then.

They also seemed to have fixed the shadow sharpness and optimised the game a lot more for newer graphic cards, which really helps in gathering FPS + getting 1080p HD detailed graphics.

Before this patch got released I was using 1.0.4.0 and CitizenIV:MP for multiplayer.

TWIST_OF_HATE

^

Yes, patch 8 did fix some stuff here and there, but they can do so much more.

Hope for new patch soon.

Wolver_321

Sadly I can say the same thing, 1.0.7.0 and 1.0.8.0 gives me practically the exact same performance. For running fine this game I can play it on Max setting (also draw distance) with a 30fps cap or with all on high and draw distance set to 20 at an almost constant 60fps. I've always found GTA IV's performance pretty random, I hear guys who runi it at 60+ fps at maximum settings and people who barely can play the game... Some years ago I had a GTX 650 (with 1 GB VRAM) that could run this game even better than my GTX 970. I'm hoping for a 1.0.9.0 patch for 10th anniversary, maybe this time we'll get rid of GFWL

iiCriminnaaL 49

Whenever I try to install the patch it just tells me that I got to make sure that GTA IV is installed correctly. Does anybody know why? Noting that my game has nothing wrong with its files.

zanesix

I take it you don't have the steam version?

iiCriminnaaL 49

I take it you don't have the steam version?

No, not the steam version.

Nco06

Not sure why, but -availablevidmem in commandline doesn't work with EFLC 1.1.3.0 update (only -windowed part). Does anyone know about it? I have non-Steam version.

Nco06

Kinda spamming but can I use Simple Native Trainer without downgrading 1.1.2.0 in EFLC? (non-Steam) I need an answer.

zanesix

Kinda spamming but can I use Simple Native Trainer without downgrading 1.1.2.0 in EFLC? (non-Steam) I need an answer.

Not for EFLC directly, but if you must you can use this GTA IV only scripthook for patch 8 and then make them launch as DLCs using this. Then you should be able to use the trainer.

Nco06

Not for EFLC directly, but if you must you can use this GTA IV only scripthook for patch 8 and then make them launch as DLCs using this. Then you should be able to use the trainer.

Seems like using asi mods became harder because of that. I hope it can be fixed anytime soon.

Matt_STS

Does anyone knows if there's a way to make the Recoil Fix (shootstuff.asi) work with the latest GTA IV version? I have Xliveless 0.999b7 installed.

cp1dell
Posted (edited)

Does anyone knows if there's a way to make the Recoil Fix (shootstuff.asi) work with the latest GTA IV version? I have Xliveless 0.999b7 installed.

I've had multiple people contact me about this, and the source of jenksta's script being gone because his website is gone. I don't have the source, but this is him explaining how the script works. Someone with IV scripting knowledge would probably be able to rewrite it.

"Basically in iv's CWeapon::Fire function there's a call to a CWeapon::CalculateShotTargetAccuracy which calculates the target offset for the weapon shot (based on the peds weapon accuracy multiplier, current anim, e.t.c.), in this function there's a check for player peds (only applies if you they don't have a target entity (auto aim)) which checks a flag in the games control pad structure (set if theres any buttons pressed on the controller), if not using the controller the inaccuracy multiplier used is 0.1, however when using a controller the multiplier is set to 0.6."

With that said, all his script did was force the multilplier for the player to 0.6. That way it didn't matter if you were using a controller or not. The player's accuracy multiplier would always be 0.6 - as it should be.

Edited by cp1dell