Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SalamenceFury

Glitch - Infinite supplies for your MC factories

Mexicola9302

I tried all the posted methods but none of them worked for me.

So i figured one out for myself and thought i share it.

1. Buy supplies. (It doesn`t matter if you already have supplies or not just make sure the business is active in the first step). Obviously you can`t buy supplies if it`s already fully supplied so wait a few minutes if that`s the case.

2. Shutdown business.

3. Immediatly quit game (i use back+rb on my xbox controller) click the cog and quit game. It`s quick enough. Or use alt+f4. You don`t have to disband in this step. Just quit the game quickly.

4. Start the game. Get into a public session. (I use Codeswines Ip Filter http://gtaforums.com/topic/902405-gta5o-private-public-lobby-with-multi-ip-whitelist-101/ and use it in the whole process and keep the rules active the whole time)

5. Wait for the supplies to arrive (10 minutes) you get a message from LJT. Then enter your business again. (i did enter it while the message was being recieved not sure if that matters it was still shown in bottom left corner)

6. Restart business and immediatly disband MC then become VIP/CEO to automaticly leave (get kicked out) the business.

7. That`s it. Go check your business after like 15 minutes to see if it still have full supplies. It worked for me after the first time in all 5 businesses. :D

It only took a bit more than 1 hour for me to enable the glitch in all 5 businesses. I guess this is the easiest and least time consuming method. I did let the businesses run for 3 hours and the supplies were still full. So i guess it worked. :D

thanks, this works perfectly

I edited it a bit but yeah it works.

Piro

except bombushka can wreck the vehlicles when JATO is applied and if you dont plane stalls on takeoff

Worked well for me and those bikes. You just have to be careful and fly straight

hqekZsr.png

gHhkgUo.png

A.C.M.

it works well to fly bikes i just dont dare to use jato, i got enough time

Happy Hunter

None of the methods mentioned here are working for me, for some reason. Weird thing is my weed business did somehow glitch out without me even trying to do it. Not sure how, I don't think I accidentally did the steps mentioned in this thread. Some other method? No idea what I did though.

A.C.M.

None of the methods mentioned here are working for me, for some reason. Weird thing is my weed business did somehow glitch out without me even trying to do it. Not sure how, I don't think I accidentally did the steps mentioned in this thread. Some other method? No idea what I did though.

the post #113 steps working well so far for me and friend whom i told the knowledge as well, they got it working on every business they bought as they got money for next one.

maybe your account is so popular R is keeping close eye on you?

Edited by ACM-Jan

flexcreator

Switch sessions / shut down the game between attempts. It takes time. Eventually, it will stick.

Hécate-II

That one where you have to return to story mode works best imo. With last location respawn...etc.

Hoping this issue gets solved, the game is meant to be played with infinite supplies :-)

Edited by Hécate-II

A.C.M.

Hello,

Urgent info,

R* has found a cheesy way to stop new businesses having this glitch,

friend lost the supplies on coke overnight and when rebuying them game didnt give full supplies after 2 tries of buying them (1/5 missing always) therefore making any new business that today dont have them yet unable to obtain full supplies and therefore an ininity glitch. people who have done it longer ago (me included) dont lose them but you must avoid raids like plague, if you unlucky enough to get one your supplies have a chance to be converted to normal full supplies.

EDIT: after long wait friend got his suplies full still

Edited by ACM-Jan

Mexicola9302

Hello,

Urgent info,

R* has found a cheesy way to stop new businesses having this glitch,

friend lost the supplies on coke overnight and when rebuying them game didnt give full supplies after 2 tries of buying them (1/5 missing always) therefore making any new business that today dont have them yet unable to obtain full supplies and therefore an ininity glitch. people who have done it longer ago (me included) dont lose them but you must avoid raids like plague, if you unlucky enough to get one your supplies have a chance to be converted to normal full supplies.

EDIT: after long wait friend got his suplies full still

Sometimes it just unglitches again and sometimes it just doesn`t work in the first try if you don`t quit the game or disband quick enough. It still works.

Edited by Mexicola9302

A.C.M.

oh ok then its good

PinKPanther

For some reason when i get the supplies, it's not full and business is already restarted...

A.C.M.

you cant do glitch from empty supplies, best to do one steal mission before you buy them

mrgstrings

If you are on PC and don't have a controller, use the Social Club menu to close the game. Works fine with Mexi's method. ;)

Voodoo-Hendrix

Patched.

Now you can't shut down a business while supplies arrive.

It was good while it lasted, time to shut down my businesses until the next 2x$ event I guess.

flexcreator

^ What about the factories that are already glitched?

JohnMarston_73

Well it is what it is.

I made lots using this method.

Perhaps therell be a workaround of some sort

Patched.

It was good while it lasted, time to shut down my businesses until the next 2x$ event I guess.

flexcreator

Not patched.

I'll need to restart my weed business, wil see how it goes.

18047dba7ad798463fadaa40c144d879.jpg

flexcreator

PS
I just sold my Cocaine, Meth and Conterfeit. Supplies produce product and stuck at full. The glitched factories are working as before.

You should be able to order the supplies while the business is shut down. So, shut down first, resupply second.

JohnMarston_73

Wow this is great news!

PS

I just sold my Cocaine, Meth and Conterfeit. Supplies produce product and stuck at full. The glitched factories are working as before.

You should be able to order the supplies while the business is shut down. So, shut down first, resupply second.

Mr Spanky

Not patched.

My meth is still glitched, but, my coke got raided, now, I can't get the glitch to stick

Mexicola9302

All my factories are still glitched damn i hope i get it working again if it unglitches again.

I hope someone figures out a new method asap and post it here.

Voodoo-Hendrix

^ What about the factories that are already glitched?

Late reply lol

I still have all my businesses with glitched supplies making product without depleting.

I dunno how long it will last though.

flexcreator

Not patched.

I'll need to restart my weed business, wil see how it goes.

I have successfully restarted the weed after the patch. However, I ordered the supplies before the patch.

JohnMarston_73

My MC businesses are still at full stock. Hoping I wont get raided ever.

Mr Spanky

I couldn't get it to work after being raided, so, I shut it down with zero supplies, left it for a day, did some stealing missions to fill the supplies, now the staff won't come back 😂

flexcreator

I couldn't get it to work after being raided, so, I shut it down with zero supplies, left it for a day, did some stealing missions to fill the supplies, now the staff won't come back

Restart the business + Restart the game

Tails Prower

I couldn't get it to work after being raided, so, I shut it down with zero supplies, left it for a day, did some stealing missions to fill the supplies, now the staff won't come back

Restart the business + Restart the game

According to Se7sensins this glitch is patched. You now get a message stating the business cannot be shut down while supplies are being delivered.

flexcreator

^ You don't have to shut down the business while supplies are being delivered.

Prior the patch you could order the supplies while the business was shut down and then restart the business. Has anyone tried this?

Tails Prower

^ You don't have to shut down the business while supplies are being delivered.

Prior the patch you could order the supplies while the business was shut down and then restart the business. Has anyone tried this?

I will try to check it later as I have never used it myself so I'll report in on that suggestion later.

mrgstrings

So far only one business unglitched for me (before the patch). If there won't be a new working method I will enjoy that while it lasts.