Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,120 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SalamenceFury

Glitch - Infinite supplies for your MC factories

fryday

step 7.

buy resupplies until it sticks.

alternative: when you discover, that the supplies decrease after arriving, you can leave gtao and rejoin to have the same effect like resupply, but without the costs

EkaSwede

step 7.

buy resupplies until it sticks.

alternative: when you discover, that the supplies decrease after arriving, you can leave gtao and rejoin to have the same effect like resupply, but without the costs

I see. Does it work on PC, though. Alright, so if I complete step 11, and it still decreases, I start over from step 7. EDIT: Seems to be working for now. Strangely it started working on my Money Factory at first. I'll be keeping a watchful eye on those supplies, though.

Edited by EkaSwede

Scuba 21

@Scuba21: Huh, going back to story line and back and then waiting 10 minutes doesn't seem to increasy my supplies...

First I was inside the business when I got the message, and the second time I was outside when I got the message

And I did a steal supplies mission and it's now locked at 1.5 bars. Did another one, still locked at 1.5 bars. Oh no, did I reverse glitch it?

Don't wait 10 minutes in story mode.

After disbanding MC outside business switch to story and immediately back to online.

Once back online the resupply msg from Lester will occur within 10 minutes.

Edited by Scuba 21

blockerman

Gonna share what I've been doing.

Nothing groundbreaking but follow it to a T and you're golden.

Only thing I'd recommend is at step 7 don't wait the full 10 min for Lesters resupply call. Be in the business at 9 min mark and wait by laptop to ensure supplies don't fall below 100%.

NB=notebook/laptop

1. Start MC outside business

2. Get in and shut down business

3. Get out and disband MC

4. Get in (without starting MC) , use NB to start business, do resupply, shut down business again

5. Disband MC inside and go out

6. Go to story mode and back be online

7. Wait outside the business for LJT's message of resupply (~10 mins)

8, Received message and get in (without starting MC), use NB to start business (supply need to be 100%, if not, do step 4 and 5)

9. Disband MC inside and go out

10. Wait for 15 mins, start MC outside business, you should get the message from LJT about staffs coming back.

11. Get in and disband MC inside the business, go out and be back ~10 mins (without starting MC)

12. Profit...

Here I am after step 11. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

The supplies are going down with no product.

EkaSwede

As someone said, keep trying starting at step 7. It can take time, but eventually it should work. Did for me. Now I have 5 infinitely stocked businesses.

...Oh no, what have I done?

EDIT: When I finally got it to work, I was doing it for 2 businesses at the same time

Edited by EkaSwede

fryday

@blockerman:

there are several methods of how to get the glitch work. I`ve done 3 different methods, they all worked, but some better, some not.

at the moment, I do this method (described by flexcreator a few posts before):

1. Shut down the business

2. Unregister MC and exit the business

3. Enter the business (you should see no staff)

4. Go to notebook, Resupply

5. Unregister MC, exit the business. Wait outside the business for 10 minutes.

You can do whatever you want, but stay in a freeroam (don't joint Heists/Races etc). VIP Work / Import/Export, Gunrunning - all these activities are fine.

6. You will receive the supplies arrival notification. Navigate to your business

7. Repeat the cycle since step 4 (YES!!! Resupply again) unless you see a message that no supplies are required at this point.

Don't trust your eyes! Don't look at the supplies bar. The message is the only 100% indicator that supplies are full.

8. "No supplies are required at this point" => Restart the business and disband the MC as soon as possible.

9. Exit the business, wait 15 min in freeroam. You can be a CEO if you want

10. Very important step IMO: Enter your appartment (NOT the business) and register as the MC president. You should see a message that the staff arrived. Unregister MC and exit the appartment.

11. (Optional) Wait another 10 min and navigate to your business. At this point the supplies should be stuck at max.

It may require several attempts.

Mr Spanky

Somehow managed to get my meth lab to work, but, I can't get the coke to work 😢

flexcreator

A video guide. Sort of.

Mr Spanky

I can confirm that failing a 'snitch' mission will result in the loss of stock, supplies, and the infinite supplies glitch 😉

EkaSwede

Hmm, it seems the infinite supplies glitch someteims fixes itself. I've had my weed farm unglitch itself twice and now my Document Forgery (which I intend to shut down).

flexcreator

^ Hécate-II mentioned it.

My meth "fixed" itself too. And it's the first business that was glitched in a row. I think you have to repeat the process once a month or so.

EDIT:

The method still works though )

Edited by flexcreator

DaveyGravy

I had a look at the vid posted above. It looked like after all the steps the gamer took they only made 20k in about 40 minutes and then advised to rinse and repeat from step one. Did I totally miss something here and if so can someone explain if this is worth doing and if so how long does it take to get a full stock for delivery. Cheers.

flexcreator

I had a look at the vid posted above. It looked like after all the steps the gamer took they only made 20k in about 40 minutes and then advised to rinse and repeat from step one.

You have to rinse and repeat until the bottom bar is full. If you try to resupply at this point, you should see a message "No supplies are required at this point".

If you DO see this message, if you DO see the full bar and if you DO see the non-zero stock - no extra steps are required. You have completed the glitch and you can just sell the product once it's full. Then you can wait, do whatever you want and sell again once it's filled.

EkaSwede

Also, one thing I noticed when trying to re-glitch the weed before I decided to shut it down was that after 15 minutes after starting it up I registered as MC President I did not get the notification my staff had arrived, and got that note 30 minutes total after I had started the business.

DaveyGravy

Sorry to take this off topic a little. But are there any exploits with the hangar missions that anyone knows of? If so could you link me please.

flexcreator

Two players confirmed it still works after the Doomsday

EkaSwede

Two players confirmed it still works after the Doomsday

Make it three.

UNST3RBLICH

Mine got reset after Doomsday, so I've shut my businesses down. I'll attempt again tonight with Coke, and if that works I'll try with Meth as well. Hopefully I can get it to stick because I'm sooooo broke right now.

Mr Spanky

Mine is/Was still working on coke and meth last night

UNST3RBLICH

I'm on probably my sixth attempt so far with my coke. So far no luck.

flexcreator

Try another session. Session matters somehow. Tripplecheck the supplies are full and the production is NOT running (the business is shut down).

My Weed got reset as well - will try to restart it soon.

UNST3RBLICH

Try another session. Session matters somehow. Tripplecheck the supplies are full and the production is NOT running (the business is shut down).

My Weed got reset as well - will try to restart it soon.

Does it mater if other people are in the session?

UNST3RBLICH

Think I finally got my coke to stick. Gonna try Meth next.

JohnMarston_73

I'm here to confirm that this is still working. My businesses haven't reset. But when they have its simple to set that supplies stuck at full.

flexcreator

My Meth got raided, but I was able to restore it with a second try. So, not only it 's still works, but the steps to reproduce it are still valid

Mr Spanky

Went online this morning, found snow again, and my coke has been reset, need to check the meth

Killer Whale

Tried to do the glitch last night from an outside video. Supplies are still full, but there is no product being made.

Edit: After shutting down and restarting the business, it has made some money after checking a couple of hours later with the bar still full. It's a coke business, also.

Edited by Killer Whale

SeaWallTx

Gonna share what I've been doing.

Nothing groundbreaking but follow it to a T and you're golden.

Only thing I'd recommend is at step 7 don't wait the full 10 min for Lesters resupply call. Be in the business at 9 min mark and wait by laptop to ensure supplies don't fall below 100%.

NB=notebook/laptop

1. Start MC outside business

2. Get in and shut down business

3. Get out and disband MC

4. Get in (without starting MC) , use NB to start business, do resupply, shut down business again

5. Disband MC inside and go out

6. Go to story mode and back be online

7. Wait outside the business for LJT's message of resupply (~10 mins)

8, Received message and get in (without starting MC), use NB to start business (supply need to be 100%, if not, do step 4 and 5)

9. Disband MC inside and go out

10. Wait for 15 mins, start MC outside business, you should get the message from LJT about staffs coming back.

11. Get in and disband MC inside the business, go out and be back ~10 mins (without starting MC)

12. Profit...

Here I am after step 11. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

The supplies are going down with no product.

Mine won't produce, its been 3irl days, like 24hrs+ of online play, I resupply, resupply resupply, but never get any product, this started right after I did this glitch.

The glitch seemed to be working, but the 2nd time I went in to check on my product(after doing the glitch) i got a call from LJC and he said I had no supply, he was right it went from full to empty and my product emptied too. Since then, @3days I cant produce anything. I've tried everything to get it back to working, IDK what to do.

Or what I did wrong in the 1st place,

Mr Spanky

Have you tried closing the business down, leaving online, coming back online, and trying again?