2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SalamenceFury

Glitch - Infinite supplies for your MC factories

Hécate-II

At step 9 I either played Headhunter/Crate run/Sightseer and another time did Piracy Prevention, or played a very long Sightseer, the effect was the same.

Yes I always started the VIP job ASAP, selecting Interaction menu options(disband/register/select job) as quick as possible.

morfik45

Clearly, beside the delivery vehicles, its better than bunker. Because bunker has to be re-loaded with supplies every 2h50 or something.

But there is glitch with infinite supplies for bunker, and its work very simillar to MC glitch

Hécate-II

Clearly, beside the delivery vehicles, its better than bunker. Because bunker has to be re-loaded with supplies every 2h50 or something.

But there is glitch with infinite supplies for bunker, and its work very simillar to MC glitch

On PC? give a link or MP me please.

UNST3RBLICH

I've confirmed this works great on PC for the MC businesses, and you don't need to do CEO missions in between (unless you just get bored).

Would very much be interested in hearing about something like this for bunkers, if it's possible.

Thanks, Hecate, for the updated tips.

Edited by UNST3RBLICH

Chang

Someone snitched, my supplies just run through.....

:) i Chang

Hécate-II

I think for bunker its only works on consoles and you need to research a technology...I've unlocked everything, so I cannot test the method.

If morfik45 made allusion to this se7 thread "Xbox One - PS4 Infinite Bunker Supplies".

UNST3RBLICH

I've been able to get supplies for my meth done, but not for my coke. Thinking it only works for one business currently? And for the bunker thing, yeah the research thing doesn't work. Not on PC anyway.

Hécate-II

I made it successively, first cocaine, then meth, then counterfeit money. Currently my three businesses have infinite supplies.

UNST3RBLICH

I tried about five different times with my coke last night, couldn't get it to stick. I'll try again.

firebird1357

I made it successively, first cocaine, then meth, then counterfeit money. Currently my three businesses have infinite supplies.

Mind giving us some insight as to how?

Hécate-II

Like I explained in post #17.

Side note I did it in a solo lobby, not sure if its relevant,.

flexcreator

I managed to extend the infinite supplies to Meth and Documents Forgery.

Key points:

- Supplies must be FULL after they arrive. They may appear as full, but not actually full (the last section is not filled). Try to order supplies with full supplies - just to be sure. You should see a message, something like "No supplies are required". If you don't see this message - order supplies again. Repeat until supplies are full.

- After waiting 15 minutes since you restarted the business - register as MC president inside an appartment / bunker / hangar, but NOT inside the MC business. This will prevent raids. You should see a message from LJT that your staff is arrived. Unregister MC and exit your appartment.

If you enter the MC business without seeing this message, chances are - supplies will deplete a bit and you will have to do the whole process all over again.

GoodGreen

Does this still work? I tried 3 times today and cant make my cocaine supplies stick.

JohnMarston_73

Does this still work? I tried 3 times today and cant make my cocaine supplies stick.

I tried it recently and was able to get the meth business to work. Then I had two businesses with the infinite supplies glitch. Afterwards the game forced me to go through the setup for my coke business. Now I'm stuck with just the Meth on the glitch. Been attempting to get my businesses to get the glitch, still no luck.

However, I remember when I was able to get the glitch to work with my Meth I was in a solo public session.

Clarify the steps?

1. Shut down business

2. Order Supplies while business is inactive.

3. Immediately disband MC, register as CEO (You'll be automatically kicked out of your business), start VIP work job as quickly as possible using interactive menu preferred (I've done Fortified, and just park it in front of my entrance)

4. When orders are sent, enter the business.

5. Log in MC PC to restart business. Immediately disband MC, register as CEO (You'll be automatically kicked out of your business), start another VIP work job as quickly as possible using interactive menu preferred

Are these correct?

These are being attempted on PS4

Any help is greatly appreciated

GoodGreen

I tried it recently and was able to get the meth business to work. Then I had two businesses with the infinite supplies glitch. Afterwards the game forced me to go through the setup for my coke business. Now I'm stuck with just the Meth on the glitch. Been attempting to get my businesses to get the glitch, still no luck.

However, I remember when I was able to get the glitch to work with my Meth I was in a solo public session.

Clarify the steps?

1. Shut down business

2. Order Supplies while business is inactive.

3. Immediately disband MC, register as CEO (You'll be automatically kicked out of your business), start VIP work job as quickly as possible using interactive menu preferred (I've done Fortified, and just park it in front of my entrance)

4. When orders are sent, enter the business.

5. Log in MC PC to restart business. Immediately disband MC, register as CEO (You'll be automatically kicked out of your business), start another VIP work job as quickly as possible using interactive menu preferred

Are these correct?

These are being attempted on PS4

Any help is greatly appreciated

Im trying again. I never automatically get kicked out of my cocaine business when disbanding from MC president.

Hécate-II

Im trying again. I never automatically get kicked out of my cocaine business when disbanding from MC president.

You're being kicked out from your lockup when you register as CEO/VIP.

-Disband MC then register as CEO/VIP

JohnMarston_73

You get kicked automatically when you register as CEO when you're in the MC business. I find this a quicker method. When I'm kick out, I then start VIP work.

I somehow was able to glitch two other businesses.

I left them shutdown for a while with the supplies full.

Then I restarted them back up, disbanded MC, registered CEO, got kicked out, started VIP work Headhunter, went back to MC business to check supplies were being used.

flexcreator

It's still working. I got 4 businesses with unlimited supplies now.

CEO is optional by the way. Unregistering the MC is enough.

Clarify the steps?

1. Shut down the business

2. Unregister MC and exit the business

3. Enter the business (you should see no staff)
4. Go to notebook, Resupply
5. Unregister MC, exit the business. Wait outside the business for 10 minutes.
You can do whatever you want, but stay in a freeroam (don't joint Heists/Races etc). VIP Work / Import/Export, Gunrunning - all these activities are fine.
6. You will receive the supplies arrival notification. Navigate to your business
7. Repeat the cycle since step 4 (YES!!! Resupply again) unless you see a message that no supplies are required at this point.
Don't trust your eyes! Don't look at the supplies bar. The message is the only 100% indicator that supplies are full.
8. "No supplies are required at this point" => Restart the business and disband the MC as soon as possible.
9. Exit the business, wait 15 min in freeroam. You can be a CEO if you want
10. Very important step IMO: Enter your appartment (NOT the business) and register as the MC president. You should see a message that the staff arrived. Unregister MC and exit the appartment.
11. (Optional) Wait another 10 min and navigate to your business. At this point the supplies should be stuck at max.
It may require several attempts.
Edited by flexcreator

JohnMarston_73

Thank you for providing your detailed explanation.

It works.

fryday

could you please clarify the details between step 9. and 10.:

business is exited, now wait 15 minutes and THEN go to your appartement? or after exiting the business directly to the appartements and wait there for 15 minutes?

edit: I answered by myself: the 15 minutes is the time you need to wait, that the message (staff has arrived) will directly appear after registering as an MC in your appartement.

worked fine. thanks!

Edited by fryday

Hécate-II

After 50 Mio/made in one month with those junk infinite supplies, I really got tired, I think I will never again touch again MC business. This time forever, ever. I wish I could ask a script kiddo to delete my Biker properties lol.

The difference between MC businesses and SecuroServ activities in term of RP is just crazy. You don't rank up with those sales. I think I got like 300 or 500 RP for 15-20 min delivery missions. Sometimes 1000 RP.

I actually reached 300 legit Mio. I'm done.

GoodGreen

After 50 Mio/made in one month with those junk infinite supplies, I really got tired, I think I will never again touch again MC business. This time forever, ever. I wish I could ask a script kiddo to delete my Biker properties lol.

The difference between MC businesses and SecuroServ activities in term of RP is just crazy. You don't rank up with those sales. I think I got like 300 or 500 RP for 15-20 min delivery missions. Sometimes 1000 RP.

Damn. I wish I could sell my crate warehouse lol. Ive been trying to glitch my coke business for a week and no luck.

fryday

Damn. I wish I could sell my crate warehouse lol. Ive been trying to glitch my coke business for a week and no luck.

did you try the exact steps from flexcreator 3 posts above?

these steps definitly worked for me

Scuba 21

Gonna share what I've been doing.

Nothing groundbreaking but follow it to a T and you're golden.

Only thing I'd recommend is at step 7 don't wait the full 10 min for Lesters resupply call. Be in the business at 9 min mark and wait by laptop to ensure supplies don't fall below 100%.

NB=notebook/laptop

1. Start MC outside business

2. Get in and shut down business

3. Get out and disband MC

4. Get in (without starting MC) , use NB to start business, do resupply, shut down business again

5. Disband MC inside and go out

6. Go to story mode and back be online

7. Wait outside the business for LJT's message of resupply (~10 mins)

8, Received message and get in (without starting MC), use NB to start business (supply need to be 100%, if not, do step 4 and 5)

9. Disband MC inside and go out

10. Wait for 15 mins, start MC outside business, you should get the message from LJT about staffs coming back.

11. Get in and disband MC inside the business, go out and be back ~10 mins (without starting MC)

12. Profit...

Edited by Scuba 21

flexcreator

10. Wait for 15 mins, start MC outside business, you should get the message from LJT about staffs coming back.

Keep in mind that starting MC outside have a risk of being raided (if you have more than one business). That's why the appartment comes handy for this step.

Scuba 21

Keep in mind that starting MC outside have a risk of being raided (if you have more than one business). That's why the appartment comes handy for this step.

You're right but I'm usually in and out of MC registry under 20 sec during process.

EkaSwede

@Scuba21: Huh, going back to story line and back and then waiting 10 minutes doesn't seem to increasy my supplies...

First I was inside the business when I got the message, and the second time I was outside when I got the message

And I did a steal supplies mission and it's now locked at 1.5 bars. Did another one, still locked at 1.5 bars. Oh no, did I reverse glitch it?

Edited by EkaSwede

Mr Spanky

Does this glitch have to be 're done every time you go online or switch sessions?

Or is it once done, it's done?

Hécate-II

Does this glitch have to be 're done every time you go online or switch sessions?

Or is it once done, it's done?

It may lasts for more than 3 months from my personal experience.

EkaSwede

It's still working. I got 4 businesses with unlimited supplies now.

CEO is optional by the way. Unregistering the MC is enough.

Clarify the steps?

1. Shut down the business

2. Unregister MC and exit the business

3. Enter the business (you should see no staff)
4. Go to notebook, Resupply
5. Unregister MC, exit the business. Wait outside the business for 10 minutes.
You can do whatever you want, but stay in a freeroam (don't joint Heists/Races etc). VIP Work / Import/Export, Gunrunning - all these activities are fine.
6. You will receive the supplies arrival notification. Navigate to your business
7. Repeat the cycle since step 4 (YES!!! Resupply again) unless you see a message that no supplies are required at this point.
Don't trust your eyes! Don't look at the supplies bar. The message is the only 100% indicator that supplies are full.
8. "No supplies are required at this point" => Restart the business and disband the MC as soon as possible.
9. Exit the business, wait 15 min in freeroam. You can be a CEO if you want
10. Very important step IMO: Enter your appartment (NOT the business) and register as the MC president. You should see a message that the staff arrived. Unregister MC and exit the appartment.
11. (Optional) Wait another 10 min and navigate to your business. At this point the supplies should be stuck at max.
It may require several attempts.

So if it doesn't work the first time, from what step do I start over from?