4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Patch the Kuruma and put it at Pegasus?

jpm1

Kuruma at Pegasus?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. would you like the armored kuruma to be delivered by Pegasus only?

• yes
    • no

You cannot autoaim with KBM and the window hitboxes are bugged - this is not a matter of opinion, the models are actually misaligned with the hitboxes and there is only a very small gap that you can shoot through.

aManHasNoName

As far as making the Armored Kuruma a Pegasus vehicle I will say no. I do agree that the car itself can make missions entirely too easy but if you join heists and the Kuruma is the method of choice then go with it. I joined some Randoms the other day and they actually left because I blew up the bikes once I reached them.. Even though I was the only person to make it to the bikes after two previous attempts where one of them would die during the run. Had I known they wanted to take bikes I would've.. or maybe they just didn't know there was another method.. (no mics).. Point is you either have to roll with the popular choice or play with folks who want to play it how you would like. It's the same with joining a random contact mission.. will the other person grab a Pegasus vehicle and blaze through it or will they go old school and drive to the location and go a more traditional route?

I've done rooftop rumble on foot and in a tank.. I've done Blow Up with a few molotovs and also in an armed Insurgent.. It's just a matter of choice and imagination when playing in a sandbox.

:edited for typos

Edited by aManHasNoName
  • Like 2

No, though I think there should be no bad sport penalty or insurance for blowing it up. To be honest, that should be gone for all vehicles anyway - it has outlived its purpose.

The new things they should crack down on is stuff like the suicide drama queens - give them a little bad sport penalty each time they do it, and we'll quickly be rid of them.

Rockstar should get with the times.

No it shouldn't be a pegasus vehicle. Matter fact as others have said we shouldn't have to pay for the insurance when we destroy other Kuruma.This goes for the pv Insurgent too. It's so f*ckin illogical to put cars in the game that are promoted for greifing but yet people who fight back get punished? Seriously R?

• Like 2

It'd be amazing. But all the whining would be so annoying. Imagine how frustrating missions and heists would become. I quite often see the following: dude in kuruma arrives at shootout, dude in kuruma gets out, dude dies.

It was a massive mistake of rockstar to make the kuruma a pv. Heists would've been so much more fun without this stupid, overpowered vehicle. About twe weeks ago, two randoms joined my heist setup. Each brought a fücking chrome kuruma. Sadly, i could only blow up one of them. I didn't even care that i had to wait for new randoms. It was so worth it.

This car shouldn't exist at all, but if it was pegasus only, it'd be better. Missions would still be a fückfest tho, since everybody brings pegasus vehicles to every single mission anyways..

Edited by update_lsc

when a guy wants to do some PvP with me, and wants to grieve me. i'm like a kid in front of a beautiful cake, you know. me wants blow kuruma of yours :p

Meh. The Kuruma sucks the fun out of everything you use it in. 99.99% of the time, NPC's will hurl bullets at you. In a Kuruma, you're completely invulnerable. Against NPC's, it's perpetual God Mode. That's no fun at all for me. I'd much rather make less money, but enjoy myself doing it. They can make it a Pegasus vehicle or get rid of it all together. Makes no difference to me. Or they can keep it; I don't own one, and once every blue moon, I can convince my friend to do the Pac Standard finale without it.

• Like 2

No Use For A Name

That's exactly what I want at the start of every mission, low levels wasting 5 minutes calling in their Kurumas

a mission today. i have absolutely nothing against these guys they were good mission partners. but look, no strategy, no coop, no diversity, just ... rush and shoot

l0LLo19.jpg

The Wandering Hunter

i'm indifferent

the kuruma is sh*t vs players who are using vip work to void insurance like me so i don't care

that said it is op in pve stuff so why not

how about just banning it from missions so if you get in one it explodes and deletes your character

actually this would be hilarious in missions

while they all rush the ground spawns i'd have killed everyone with time enough to get a pc insurgent and trash their stupid kuruma

Edited by The Sole Survivor

a mission today. i have absolutely nothing against these guys they were good mission partners. but look, no strategy, no coop, no diversity, just ... rush and shoot

-snip-

Yup, the whole vehicle spoiled heists. Imagine how much more fun they'd be. All those stupid kuruma plebs, it's annoying. There have been times where 3 of those noob shells were in front of an apartment when i joined random heists.

"hey, let's add heists that are supposed to be kind of challenging, but also we should add a totally overpowered car, in which you're pretty much invincible. Sounds like a plan, right?"

[image]

I would rather have them blind-charge with a Kuruma than dying and restarting 20 times.

But then again, I haven't played randumb heists for more than a year and a half, heists in general for nearly a year, and GTA itself for more than 2 months by now, so what do I know?

Edited by Mattoropael

[image]

I would rather have them blind-charge with a Kuruma than dying and restarting 20 times.

But then again, I haven't played randumb heists for more than a year and a half, and heists in general for close to a year by now, so what do I know?

People wouldn't be that bad if this pos car wouldn't exist. They'd be forced to learn how to take cover or how to work as a team.

All those "uhuhuh psj finale on bikes is so hard" people, if they'd do it properly just ONE SINGLE FÜCKING TIME, they'd realise how easy of a fücking mission it is.

Edited by update_lsc

Yes, I love challenges !

It will also 'save' a spot...

But I think heists should be changed as well, many people are hepless these days with armored kuruma in heists/missions or their hydra + marksman rifle + stickie in freemode.

In missions, when someone dies, mission contineus as long as at least 1 player is still alive. I get that heist require multiple roles and is meant for 'co-op' but they (R*) could make it so that if a person dies, the heist still continues but the 'dead player' gets replaced by an npc. That way only the person that leaves/dies get affacted and it will still be co-op. The player that dies will get some 'thank you for trying' money, wich value will depend on when he died.

If the heist got failed because of an goal (velum was destroyed) same story, npc takes over and player who destroyed it gets the 'fail screen'.

Heist Challenges will be reset, but heist could still be completed,

Even if host leaves. Players leaving won't affect the 'overall payout' (npc will now get the 'cut'), people who leave get badsport points and heist-cooldown time.

Edited by Goingcrowd9

that game has so much potential, it's a bit sad to see the same scenario over and over again. maybe if they don't put it to Pegasus, they should weakness it a bit. and for example give it same armor than insurgent. that way people will play missions a bit more in coop, like originally the game was designed for

fantabulicious

if you're bringing a sports car to a tactical heist setup like convoy that's a red flag and players aren't going to take you seriously.

maybe save the BMX for contact missions.

i don't know exactly what you meant with your 2nd sentence. i'm not anglo-saxon native. but i use my tri-cycle and my scortcher often to do contact missions

going back to kuruma, take the V12 for example. its armor is realistic. it can take lot of bullets, you can even take assaults with it. but if you abuse of it, the glasses will break, and you'll be weak. with the V12 you have to think to the way and strategy to adopt before leading an assault. because if you don't, you can find yourself in serious trouble fast. that's all the problem with the kuruma, whatever you do with that car there are 99,99% chances that you won't die/it won't explode. i don't tell you how it p... me ... when i saw these dudes arriving on the combat zone at 200km/m doing stupid 100m jumps. looks like kids playing lego or playmobil you know

After using Duke o Death vs police in single player, and Kuruma in many fights I still don't see a problem with them. It's up to players how they play the game. They can do everything realistic, or use game advantages and do something easier, maybe without that fun.

Many people keep forgeting disadvantages of Duke o Death and Kuruma :>

From what I saw in Duke O Death you can only shot through front windshield, Kuruma front and sides (not sure about rear). I had situation recently that someone in Kuruma started attacking me, when I was driving Rumpo with supplies. He failed to do harm to me xD. Mostly because from Kuruma you can't throw explosives. SMG is not enough powerful to do harm to players in fast cars or players that got enough driving skills to escape without being killed.

Oh and btw. Kuruma can be easly damaged by minigun ;). Imho Rockstar should bring Duke o Death online:) It could be good as support car (you drive Duke o Death after car with cargo, and try to get bullets from enemies from rear on you... Eventually going behind enemies and then shoting to them)

In missions the most fun is when you know spawn location of enemies. Then you can suprise them with sniper riffle or good tactics action (for example mission with stealing camper). In other actions Kuruma helps a lot with overskilled enemies. As many people mentioned some NPCs are too skilled, that they see players from distance that players barely see them with sniper riffle x.x. Also cover system is not as good as in GTA IV, where you could succesfully avoid being shot, just by hidding behind objects and shooting in correct moment.

Cars like V12 and other bullet resistant ones are good as "escape cars" or evenutally support vs attacking NPCs or some players.

Edited by D.J.TUNING
  • Like 1

Don't use it if u don't like it. I don't like it, and I don't use it. As others have said, it's not the car it's the silly practice of being penalized for blowing up pv's.

• 3 weeks later...
JayceonDub063

I understand that frustration. But I wouldn't say that this car must be taken away or only brought by Pegasus. It all depends on the player's preference - whether he's willing to grind and enjoy the mission as it comes or take the easy way and shoot from the car. But with my preference - I get my PV, go to the mission, park it, enter the area on foot and take out rivals. Probably my preference of grinding is the reason why I spent my money on the Standard Kuruma instead of the common, everybody's PV - armored Kuruma ... Also I find it to be a bit unstable with weight transfer so cornering does feel a bit...sloppy

Holy if u have to worry about a bulletproof lancer then u are in serious trouble. I'm guessing u private lobby a lot and when u get exit a mission u get ran over by these a lot?

dude please read my posts before stating about my person. i have absolutely no problem with armor kuruma in PvP

Edited by jpm1

Will honestly say my mistake bud. When I see these it's almost always bitching about pvp. Still dont think it should be though. Like being able to paint it even though I haven't used it almost since it came out. Maybe have the garages locked in PAC standard would surfice? I know many who only do missions with this pos car but doesn't bother me really. I like to take the bikes myself in PAC standard or a random cari find. Done it in dump trucks voltics ruiners. But apart from the little dump truck things the bikes are my fav

MechanicMammal

The Heist host should have the choice of how the heist is carried out and the crew should adhere to his wishes in a perfect world.

I personally use the Pac standard and the Kuruma method so I do not need to buy shark cards removing the ability would piss me off tbh I work and have other things going on so do not have time to waste on guys dying on bikes and losing money.

Then I spend the money on vehicles to have fun in other modes.

I fell for the GTA games because there were always many different ways of tackling missions and taking that away would suck.

Insurance and bad sport should be removed for blowing one up tho.

If you do not like the kuruma in heists then host your own with people that are happy to do it that way, simple problem solved.

Edited by MechanicMammal

CarnageRacing00

You know how I used to cheese missions? Drove in reverse with my Entity, and rarely could NPCs fit their bullets through the back window. The Kuruma has simply made it so I can do this facing forward.

EXCEPT, you can't throw sticky bombs out of it, so it's actually LESS useful than a super.

MechanicMammal

LOL in fact I would take it one step further and allow pegasus vehicles and definitely the new Special P/V's to be used in heists imagine using K.I.T.T to clear out the bikers one of the new aqua vehicles for Signal or 2 Rocket voltic's to escape in the finale. in my opinion open up more of the vehicles for use in heists,

Add more ways to do things not take them away :)

Edited by MechanicMammal

Over 95% of players voted to make the cargobob great again and Rockstar couldn't care less. They are nevvvvveer going to change anything even if it's 100%

LOL in fact I would take it one step further and allow pegasus vehicles and definitely the new Special P/V's to be used in heists imagine using K.I.T.T to clear out the bikers one of the new aqua vehicles for Signal or 2 Rocket voltic's to escape in the finale. in my opinion open up more of the vehicles for use in heists,

Add more ways to do things not take them away :)

NO. Heists are ruined enough by kurumas. Adding armed cars would make it even worse.