4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Patch the Kuruma and put it at Pegasus?

jpm1

Kuruma at Pegasus?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. would you like the armored kuruma to be delivered by Pegasus only?

• yes
    • no

Hi, i'm making that poll, cause i'm among the ones who think the Kuruma totally ruins some aspects of the game. for example, in Pacific standard finale, when you try not to take the kuruma 99.99% of the players will insult you. when you do a mission, 9 times over 10 there will be a guy around with a kuruma. i think this asepticize the game, and encourage people to all come into one similar mould. instead of coming all with different cars that reflect their personnality. your thoughts. (of course you didn't miss i was talking of armored kuruma there)

Edited by ~Tiger~
unlocked topic

Topic unlocked :^:

Doesn't really bother me either way. I know anyone driving a kuruma is likely to be a prick so it gives me a chance to get my grenade launcher ready.

No. The Kuruma isn't all that powerful unless they're off radar. One rocket or sticky and it blows up. However, they should remove the insurance penalty for it. If anything the Insurgent is more op.

Edited by Nick1020
  • Like 5

The good point for this is that you can blow up the kuruma with RPG/C4/Grenade Launcher/Etc without take bad sports points and pay (a few few but still ..) money for it.

Personally, for avoiding this, I use my shotgun, but sometime the only thing you can do is die or take bad sport point.. and this s*cks.. the only proper way to defend yourself against a childish player in his kuruma is no "tolerated" by the game and you have a malus for it.. (who will not appears with a pegasus vehicles.)

Wtfdontlickme

I don't think so, but they should remove the insurance of armored vehicles.

IF

The kuruma was a Pegasus vehicle, then the money should be refunded W/ upgrades and keep it standard. Same with the insurgent, which basically means all armored vehicles should be Pegasus only.

• Like 3

I say NO to ideas like this. Kuruma (Armored) should be still NOT pegasus vehicle, also it shouldn't be weaker. Only thing that Rockstar could do, if fixing rear taillights because one of them has no glowing texture.

Also, imho Rhino should be stronger. I liked how strong it was in for example GTA San Andreas. I could "play" with Police for hours, and Rhino won't blow up :>

I play GTA Online daily and from I see situation looks mostly like this: I drive Kuruma in the middle of CEO or MC mission related to business and quess what? Many times some random bored NOOBS (low levels) are shoting or attacking without reason.

So why some people are still crying over Kurumas? I haven't seen many attacks with it, like it was after relase when everyone was so hyped with its features

Right now the problem with Armored Kurumas, Rhinos, Jets etc. is not in power of these vehicles, but in PLAYERS. Some players, especially low levels are weird, because for example who normal attacks parked Rhino with pistol o.O ( I had this situation when I picked Rhino and was waiting for freemode mission about makin' the highest damage... I'm just standing and random player is shoting to Rhino lol)

Others are attacking just for trolling and that's annoying... You're busy with something and some weirdo keeps attacking few Times in a row.

To be honest I used Kuruma few Times to kill somebody for daily mission but I always chose somebody who is near and not busy. Plus I'm not trolling or tease other players.

Other thing is that Kuruma is very good for doing missions vs NPCs. In fact cover system is broken*, compared to GTA IV, so in places with lots of enemies it's good to have protection like Kuruma (just in case).

*In GTA IV I was able to do missions without taking any damage or getting shout, just by using cover system and having good tactics.

So overall : NO CHANGES!!!!!!! Armored Kuruma and Insurgent still should be personal vehicles!!

Changes ruins this game (Armored trucks case, items drop case, or makin' Rhino weaker).

If anyone got problem with Kuruma or Insurgent in lobby, then pick Rhino, Jet or Buzzard and take revange on person who made you mad. OR switch into other session. Problem solved.

Edited by D.J.TUNING

no friend problem is not solved, because you didn't read my post as it should. Kuruma at Pegasus wouldn't change nothing in PvP/freeroam. only changes would be in heist missions. and would make them much more tactical/coop. it would be a bit more difficult. but for example for valkyrye steal. it would be much more fun without kuru. right now with kuruma it's strait, shoot, strait, shoot, take off. a bit boring if you ask me

• Like 2

Retired Mafia

I could see why it's annoying. But i personally only play missons and heists with friends and crew members. Just for fun, sometimes a kuruma is used but most of the time there isn't

Let me guess....

You're a n00b that hasn't replayed all the Heists and Missions 8463548563 times like the rest of us?

People just wanna make that paper, not spend 15-20mins per Mission/Setup dicking around pretending to be some tactical team.

The problem isn't the A.Kuruma, it's YOU and how YOU want to play the game.

Mainthreadrule.gif

Frankly, just find people having similar opinions to yours.

You'll be able to do those heists/missions the way you want.

Changing the game and it's parts for so trivial a reason would legitimize an infinite number of other changes, which are, honestly, bitchin' and moanin' in my opinion.

I take the game as it is and try to use every possibility.

My opinions and tastes, within the GTA system, are irrelevant.

• Like 1

Taking a Karuma is smart EASY MONEY... nobody wants to replay the finale over and over cause people die on bikes... I can drive the bike with the money and not take 1 bullet of damage... I can clear out the whole police squad after you rob the bank without body armor, but I don't play it without armor because it's smarter to have armor on.... I think your issue is more so the karumas in free mode giving you problems, or you just play like a dictator

Edited by GodAllMarley

Some folks can be a pita in a Kuruma, but then again, it only takes one good grenade shot and 'problem' is taken care of...

And on another note... Kuruma gives some additional safety in certain missions, MC-attacks,..... The car doesn't bother me at all in freeroam. It's not exactly swarming LS like it used to.... And it's a very nice and fast car, offroad and onroad... Pegasus only vehicle.. No thank you, I like my custom Kuruma...

And it ruining Pac finale? Well, don't know about you, although I presume it's different for you, but for me that heist got grinded soo much, I'm completely fed up with it, so if I'm punished to play it again (for friend's sake), I want it over and done with ASAP, so Kuruma is a gift from the gods against not being able to finish the job (due to some Randumb in the team) in the finale, after the extreme dullyfying setups...

So definite NO for me... :-)

Edited by Hellbendzor

They should remove the Kuruma from Heists, it's easy af to unlock and once you do you can just fly through missions, staying in the car without dying. For the people that just wanna play normally and for a challenge it's pretty annoying when a player leaves just because you didn't hop in his Kuruma and listen to his sh*tty orders

• Like 1

Weekendwarrior

No way if you don't want Kuruma in heists then go find people who think likewise. Not everyone thinks the same way you do. I rather be in a boring Kuruma than to keep restarting.

The real problem is Kuruma griefing in freeroam which this does not solve at all. Like many have suggested, make it free to destroy.

Or if you fighting a laggy Kuruma then good luck lol

They should remove the Kuruma from Heists, it's easy af to unlock and once you do you can just fly through missions, staying in the car without dying. For the people that just wanna play normally and for a challenge it's pretty annoying when a player leaves just because you didn't hop in his Kuruma and listen to his sh*tty orders

leaves? man, you were lucky to get only this. i got insulted, exploded, my bike blown up and chased because i didn't want to hop in some guys s.. kuru, LOL

No way if you don't want Kuruma in heists then go find people who think likewise. Not everyone thinks the same way you do. I rather be in a boring Kuruma than to keep restarting.

The real problem is Kuruma griefing in freeroam which this does not solve at all. Like many have suggested, make it free to destroy.

Or if you fighting a laggy Kuruma then good luck lol

kuruma is one of the worst car for PvP, i don't count anymore the kids that came near me in their kuruma, thinking they had an easy prey, and that bitterly tasted my stinger. i'm not into PvP myself, but if i were, kuruma would definitely be the last thing i'd choose. you have more chances to ram a guy in a schafter v12, than to take him down from a kuruma. one stinger, and say goodbye to great kuruma lol

Edited by jpm1

The Kuruma and Hydra were the signifiers for the game's downward spiral for me. If its windshield hitbox got fixed (at the moment there's only a tiny gap you can shoot through on the right side if i remember correctly) and it was put under Pegasus the game would improve.

You shouldn't be able to own the regular Insurgent either.

The idea of doing Work - Missions - Heist without the Kuruma.

7MKzqTX.png

for example, in Pacific standard finale, when you try not to take the kuruma 99.99% of the players will insult you

Bikes are so easy on PAC Finale. i'll rek any kuruma scrub on it.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

agreed, then finally i might go back to real heisting and i won't be ready with an rpg all the time when someone leaves his vehicle

same should happen with any other armored vehicle to....trust me, i love my armored vehicles, but if i could have them modified but in the pegasus list, that would be better for balance and heists

Yeah whats the problem anyway the Kuruma is weak as piss. Guaranteed anyone shooting you from one will leave you alone once you send a couple of rpgs up its butt. The insurgent is x 100 times more deadly in freeroam.

Edited by elfoam

You play your game your way OP. Everyone one else will play it their way. Just some advice, don't get all sanctimonious and tell us what to do. I'm happy with the status quo since it is a here-nor-there issue, given other armored vehicles and other means of dicking about. More over players are free to do heists their way and if you find they are being insulting and dicky then why not do the dick move of quiting the heist. if you think they are salty for not using the kuruma wait until they can't complete the heist (sacrafice being neither can you).

agreed, then finally i might go back to real heisting and i won't be ready with an rpg all the time when someone leaves his vehicle

same should happen with any other armored vehicle to....trust me, i love my armored vehicles, but if i could have them modified but in the pegasus list, that would be better for balance and heists

For jobs: find friends

For freemode: find explosives

Problems solved.

But you shouldn't be forced to apply explosives and get money taken out of your own wallet plus earn bad sports points for defending yourself.

• Like 2

For jobs: find friends

For freemode: find explosives

Problems solved.

But you shouldn't be forced to apply explosives and get money taken out of your own wallet plus earn bad sports points for defending yourself.

You shouldn't be forced to do a lot of things in this game.

It's unfair and unbalanced, but the Kuruma is hardly a concern compared to jets and the like.

A single sticky and an inconsequential warning to get some chump out of their car isn't that much to raise a fuss over.

You can also autoaim them out if you know where to shoot.