2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

fw3

You Know Your Session is Going Badly When…

Mogg

i know the session is going badly when i'm with one of my semi regulars doing some crates or cars for him, or anything, and he's one of those who can't see past antagonizing behaviour, which ends up with me and whoever other in his organization has to wait for him to try to retaliate, but usually ends in him doing an alt-f4. not only did it go badly, it felt like i've wasted some good time playing with him.

we run his post op vans - his get shot and he starts pvping instead of trying to protect the other vans, ends in him leaving before all four have been delivered. all so he could afford everything on both his characters. so whenever i ask of his help, i know the session will go sour cos he'll either attack other people nearby, antagonizing them to ruin the ceo delivery work, or he'll flat out go tired of helping and do another pacific bank job.

i must love being miserable towards myself because i keep telling myself the fun times make it worthwhile.

LoneWulf

...when Im in a Lazer griefing people for fun and a level 30-something texts "Kill me". Since I was busy spawn killing some poor sap who apparently didnt know about passive mode I just put a bounty of 2000 on the guy.

After five minutes I decide to go after my bounty and I see that he is in the water at the docks, a quick flyby and I realize immediatel that he is in a submarine, I've used that tactics myself so I know its completely useless trying to kill him using a Lazer unless I he is close to surface and I get lucky. So I decide to go for easier targets since I presume the guy will just go deeper if I try to swim close to him or flee if I prep a sub with a sticky and go after him on a suicide mission.

When flying away he texts me again "You lost the bounty haha". I calmly replied to him "Dear newbie, I got +80 million. I think I will survive the loss.". Then I logged out.

should have grabbed a stromberg

PwnageSoldier

When people with the same crew tag begin to join, all wearing bulletproof helmets, facepaint, edgy names and forming up an MC.

This is what I call "Lazer Bait".

Y'know... because these guys are trash.

The Spook

...you spawn in to a fleet of Deluxos vs a squadron of Hydras, and look up to see a scene straight out of Independence Day.

| The Spook | left.

Edited by The Spook

PwnageSoldier

...you spawn in to a fleet of Deluxos vs a squadron of Hydras, and look up to see a scene straight out of Independence Day.

| The Spook | left.

all I can say is... lol

just... lol.

tbh I would of joined in with a OTR Lazer. Down all of them (because a Lazer is much more manueverable than a Hydra and a Deluxo is toast if you lock on from far enough) then go back to the hangar and watch the hate mail pour in xD

Edited by PwnageSoldier

Kiwi_91

you know you could of just set your spawn location to somewhere else and joined a new session. you'd spawn someone else in a matter of seconds

and i do have these sort of things happen all the fkin time but its gta, so it happens so much that ive forgot all the good ones. it just part of my daily gta routine

CaptainMental

...when Im in a Lazer griefing people for fun and a level 30-something texts "Kill me". Since I was busy spawn killing some poor sap who apparently didnt know about passive mode I just put a bounty of 2000 on the guy.

After five minutes I decide to go after my bounty and I see that he is in the water at the docks, a quick flyby and I realize immediatel that he is in a submarine, I've used that tactics myself so I know its completely useless trying to kill him using a Lazer unless I he is close to surface and I get lucky. So I decide to go for easier targets since I presume the guy will just go deeper if I try to swim close to him or flee if I prep a sub with a sticky and go after him on a suicide mission.

When flying away he texts me again "You lost the bounty haha". I calmly replied to him "Dear newbie, I got +80 million. I think I will survive the loss.". Then I logged out.

should have grabbed a stromberg

I wrote that in 2016, Stromberg didnt exist at the time.

Dr.Rosenthal

You know your session is going badly when... first there's 7 players in it and you decide to sell an IE vehicle and when you're done modding it (which takes maybe 30 seconds), upon exiting the warehouse all of a sudden there's 22 players in session, 3 jets in the air, Deluxos coming for you, oh and also IIIiIIiIIIIi is in session.

Good times.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

DentureDynamite

...when your I/E vehicle gets flipped on its back (don't ask), and R* refuses to let you climb back into it (you know...reasons) to flip it over using the simple, standard in-game "flip" technique.

I even tried using my Ramp Car to flip it over, but to no avail:

ie_flipped_nightshade.png

If anyone has any idea on how to resolve this kind of scenario, please let me know! I'll be internally and externally grateful. :)

Edited by DentureDynamite

AllNighter1

When I spawn in my CEO garage and the building is rocking from explosions. Great.

Big Molio

I get on the Oppressor to go after a Hostile Takeover, then immediately boost myself into a building that leaves my character wriggling around on the floor with apparent brain damage whilst the bike rockets upwards and ends up four or five city blocks away.

Hurst.

I get on the Oppressor to go after a Hostile Takeover, then immediately boost myself into a building that leaves my character wriggling around on the floor with apparent brain damage whilst the bike rockets upwards and ends up four or five city blocks away.

Thats what you get for having an Oppressor.

Dr.Rosenthal

...when your I/E vehicle gets flipped on its back (don't ask), and R* refuses to let you climb back into it (you know...reasons) to flip it over using the simple, standard in-game "flip" technique.

I even tried using my Ramp Car to flip it over, but to no avail:

ie_flipped_nightshade.png

If anyone has any idea on how to resolve this kind of scenario, please let me know! I'll be internally and externally grateful. :)

Stick a proxy to it and let someone else figure it out :D Seriously though, that rocket launcher looks like the right idea. I'm surprised the Ramp Buggy couldn't fix it!

DentureDynamite

^^ lol Actually, I didn't use it (was tempted to), but just left the session as it was taking way too much time to fix...and time is GTA$. :)

Killer Whale

I know my session is going badly when the peaceful 6 players that were minding their business are now rapidly jetting towards me, while I'm selling something from a business.