2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What's your greatest accomplishment in life?

TaylorTheCreator

going from a crazy frowny face person to a crazy smiling face person. Hahahaha

no seriously, I think getting to a point where you can smile and laugh in this dark depressing world we live in a great achievement.

Edited by Jason Grey
  • Like 6

Not joining SSH.

Going outside.

Joining GTAForums. :)

• Like 3

Moving out at 18, becoming self dependant, working sh*tty jobs until I learned some skills, finding a gf, buying a car, moving in with her until I wake up one day look around my fully furnished home and realise I'm officially grown up. Feels good bro.

WbZaxRP.png

Got jobs, raised money, backpacked through Africa.

• Like 2

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I'm not going to lie I haven't really gone through life looking to prove anything or make a mark. I got good grades in high school but in high school you can skim over a note sheet a teacher made for you right before the test and ace it, in college on my first test I did that and... well. :/ Now I know why it never felt rewarding. The biggest accomplishment is still a work in progress. Photography. I've been working at it for a long time. I've still got a ways to go but there's been progress and that's something.

• Like 1

PoeticWhisper

Still being sane after like 8 years of crippling anxiety.

• Like 4

- Clogging up random toilets with the biggest possible crap.

- Banging the hottest chick on school at the age of 14 'she was 15'

Not marrying her at the age of 20, even though i felt like sh*t for a while because it was a 6 year relation, it was better in the end because she turned into a real bitch by then and there was no way i was going to act as a different person just to satisfy her and her grumpy high demanding/high expectancy family. Don't like me, flock off.

So, long story short, my greatest accomplishment in life so far is being happy with the person that i am. I have never and will never let anyone change the person that i am.

Edited by HeavyDuke
  • Like 1

MRM95Jb.png

TaylorTheCreator

I forgot to mentioned me and a friend also helped a user on YouTube receive the attention he deserved because he made the first comment on YouTube but others have claimed that "interesting..." was the first comment but it wasn't. Thanks to my internet friend David he helped contribute a lot.

everyone thought this was the first comment VVV

21oraf5.jpg

These were the first comments VVV the marco comment is now lost unfortunately ): but we still found evidence for it

96lt6u.jpg

we also added this entry to Wikipedia with the help of a friend to give marco the attention he deserved.

The ability to comment on a YouTube video has been available since the site launched in April 2005. It is commonly believed that the famous "Interesting..." comment, written by a user named COBALTGRUV, is the first comment ever posted on YouTube. However, that is a misconception. Though it is the first comment on the first YouTube video, it is not the first-ever comment on YouTube. The earliest known YouTube comment is "LOL!!!!!!!", which was written by a user named Marco Cassé on June 14, 2005, on a video entitled "Good Times!!!"

i reached out to Marco last year and he was thankful for what me and my friend have done for him, it might be small but im glad i did it tbh

Edited by TaylorTheCreator
  • Like 2

My greatest accomplishment in life is yet to have been accomplished. If my dreams ever come true it'll likely be them.

• Like 1

Algonquin Assassin

Probably just overall doing better at university than I ever did in high school. I left high school in 2002 and now I'm getting grades I could've only dreamed of back then. Age and a wiser head have helped a lot though it hasn't been always been smooth sailing.

It took me a while to get up to speed, but now I'm reaping the rewards.

I know it's not much in the way of a singular accomplishment, but it's something I'm proud of nonetheless.

• Like 2

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

being 2nd or 3th in a math contest at school(i do not remember what place it was specificly since my mom trew away the f*cking paper)

Though that one diploma i earned 2 years ago might have been a greater achievement, it such a boring one :p

• Like 1

Being able to not lose myself to depression although I've came close on several occasions.

Edited by jrl51592
  • Like 2

still here

EqqGXy2.gif

Only accomplishment in my life is obtaining my driver's license so far. That's not much really..

Edited by update_lsc

Menstrual Deranged

Graduated from high school with honors.

Graduated from a decent university with honors, got my BS in a profession with built-in job security.

Now I make decent money, budget pretty well, and have a fairly good amount of time to play video games and do other fun things with my life.

Not too bad, I think my life in general is pretty much a win. I'll take it.

• Like 3

CNqtqhc.png

slimeball supreme

me?

accomplishing something?

lmaooo

Edited by Mr. Fartenhate
  • Like 2

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

hasidichomeboy

I beat Max Payne 3 on Hardcore, that's an actual accomplishment, right guys? Right?

• Like 3

Reformed Squid

I watched the entire first season of The Nutshack

I beat Max Payne 3 on Hardcore, that's an actual accomplishment, right guys? Right?

That is. That actually is. The CIA could do with your kinda stock.

• Like 2

bash the fash m8s 

I like to think I don't really know.

But maybe somewhere during my life I managed to change the way someone thinks. Maybe I got them to be a bit more open minded...maybe I got them to be less judgemental...maybe I got them to be more compassionate.

I did try. I had mission from about the age of 12, and I was damn serious about it. No lie.

BS_BlackScout

Perhaps learning English on my own without taking any English Course classes.

Nothing else, though I try (poorly) to achieve other things but I never get there, so, nearly nothing.

Edited by BlackScout
  • Like 2

Becoming the youngest student editor in my college, which isn't much, but it's something i'm proud of since becoming a writer is my passion and this just gets me a bit closer to that dream.

MP3 is easy as f*ck, at least on PC where you don't have to struggle with crappy aiming. I was about to finish the game on NYM and Old School but I was tired of the game by then.

MP3 is easy as f*ck, at least on PC where you don't have to struggle with crappy aiming. I was about to finish the game on NYM and Old School but I was tired of the game by then.

You seem hard af. Can I be your friend?

I was approached by 7 ninja in an alleyway. I kicked 4 of their asses and was going to destroy the other 3 but was tired of fighting by then.:p

Seriously though, my greatest achievement hasn't arrived yet. Everyday is an achievement in and of itself. Grinding through the daily struggle. Dealing with bills, illness, work, relationships and everything else life throws at you. I never finished school but ended up in OK jobs so I supposes that's my biggest achievement.

• Like 3