2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How CEO / MC should be in free roam session

feiaschdada

That being said they still don't deserve more. Why, because I made a sale? For them it's the same- protect three items, whether it's a pickup or delivery. They are paid to be hired guns. None of them own any stock in the business or product.

Oh for me there is a difference: If the one gets screwed up I loose 36 k, if the other 2.2 million. For the first I would take any low life availible, since what the heck is that even money? for the second I would higher god damm professionals and god damm professionasl just cost more. Its like hiring someone to kill a gangbanger and hiring someone to kill the president of the U.S.A. I would think the second one is a little more expensive than the first, na?

As a CEO if I have associates I always do ex. search, piracy, and another search for a decent what, 80k? I mean they have to keep me alive and protect the ship obviously but I help them make more money but I also see those activities as paying them higher because they were there for the whole activity- why would I want a rando getting 10% of 111 crates if they've only helped with two? Not interested in setting it or liveable wage as you put it

Thats good - two problems: You must be able to do that, if you would really be in a full session, some other dudes has just startet it and you can't. Yes, you can get your lagged out session to do that, but thats my f*cking point: Why not fix the gameplay so we don't have to pretend that our internet connection is bad to actual be able to play the f*cking game?

Edited by feiaschdada

The only things I would change with CEO.

1. The game can pay my associates a bit more every 10 minutes or so. Not sure exactly how it works because I run my own business and don't play with friends often, so I've only had a few instances where I was an associate and the one time recently when I was apart of an MC for about an hour. I do know the game does pay them every so often if I don't die, which I don't often. That pay can be increased.

2. I don't think we should lose everything if we fail a sell, maybe half or maybe what we failed to deliver. All seems a bit harsh and is why I think twice and usally leave other players sell missions alone now. (Although I'm sure there will be another sell i sabotage in the future. )

That's about it, if your not making money as an associate then you have a bad boss. I've had guys thank me for the work and ask me for more because they actually make money working for a successful boss who doesn't only run crates. If you only run crates as a CEO and you have associates you are the problem. Yeah maybe they could make a bit more from the game but split my crate profits? No thanks, if you don't like it go run some missions. If anything the game can pay them a few grand for buys and up to 30k for sells but I don't think it should come from the CEO.

Because they're spending their time helping you out. If everybody had your attitude of 'f*ck them I got mine, they should work for their own organization if they want cash' you wouldn't have any associates to help you out.

Why don't associates deserved to get paid a decent rate for helping out? It's not like GTA$ is some limited currency, it is fake video game money.

They get paid for spending their time every few minutes and when I run VIP work and challenges. Seriously, what are the odds that they helped me get all 111 crates? No, I'm not paying them any extra. That's why McDonalds makes millions but the burger cook only makes a few bucks. That's how it works.

This is the reason I don't even help people anymore.

Greed

I don't see it as greed at all- I'm the one who bought the business, the warehouse, and the crates. Associates are paid every few minutes and for accomplishing things. They get paid for crate pickups while the CEO PAYS FOR THEM. Also, NO ONE forces anyone to be an associate, it's your call to be one or not. There is no reason to share the profit from a sale at all, the associates are deliverymen and have no monetary investment. If you beleieve it's greed after realizing all that, go beg your mommy for a shark card.

Dude, half these little missions suck ass.

I can't expect to have a group of randoms help me bring back of a bunch of crates to my warehouse. It's a sh*tty job, and people don't get payed enough to do it. If I could personally pay people to help me, it would make my life a f*ck ton easier. Because isn't that what a crime boss would do? Would a millionaire go do his own dirty work? No.

I want to be able to sit in my office and control the jobs I send my guys out on, and back them up with sh*t if they need it, while paying them extra money to do it. THAT'S what I want.

Then run a job in between crates and give them your winnings. Let them win point to point even.

Maybe its me, maybe it is the PS4 but if i go to any session with 30+ people and invite all to MC/CEO i may get one level 20 to do so. As MC I only do sale missions (witch pay out to members between ok and quite f*cking good). So why does nobody joins? Because all are griefers? No, try it, play the game in free roam and just take the offers. One day, look how the most guys play those things. Hell my payout is better playing stuntraces and beeing the last all the time - thats why.

Risks of running crates in a public lobby. So you're upset that the business owner who fronts ALL COSTS gets paid more?

Okay, here's an experiment for you: go get a job at a fast food restaurant, then a week later complain to your boss that you don't make as much as them and you demand a raise

I know what I'm saying may sound cold, but it's a business, that's how they're run

You may know what you're talking about but you aren't understanding the issue here...

Not asking for equal pay as CEO, Just a time:money ratio that is better. ATM I still make more money doing contact missions than doing CEO /Mc work. So why would anyone bother doing it? All we want it's a valid pay for time spent. Getting 10k after 20-25 minutes of play doesn't pay the bills..

Shadowfennekin

Yeah, that is one thing MC improved on over CEO stuff

You actually get PAID for supply runs, enough to cover ammo costs anyways

And get decent pay for sell missions too instead of chicken feed

Most people I've seen go straight from one crate mission to the next so the associates never get paid, depending on the paycheck every 30 minutes and if the guy is a scrub and dies? They get lots less.....

Hopefully the vehicle businesses improve it further so it's actually worth working for a stranger whose doing business stuff.

Edited by Shadowfennekin
  • Like 2

Yeah, that is one thing MC improved on over CEO stuff

You actually get PAID for supply runs, enough to cover ammo costs anyways

And get decent pay for sell missions too instead of chicken feed

Most people I've seen go straight from one crate mission to the next so the associates never get paid, depending on the paycheck every 30 minutes and if the guy is a scrub and dies? They get lots less.....

Hopefully the vehicle businesses improve it further so it's actually worth working for a stranger whose doing business stuff.

The funny thing is: The President get also the payout for the sell mission. Buying supplies and selling product is one of the most profitible thing you can do in the game right know in terms of $$/min (I calculated around 10-15k/min). If my regular are on, we just switch between the mcs. since the road captain can spawn a helicopter you can get quickly get to the destination as team. If you have a good timing you can use the "Invite to business" feature to save a hell lot of time.

Best Idea I've seen is being able to steal other people's stocks and crates during delivery missions. It would make all those pointless security upgrades worth it.

Example: Player A is doing the delivery mission, Player B and Player C are random players

A gets ready to do a delivery mission, after the visibility timer has finished, B and C are now able to see the packages (Just like now). B decides to steal the truck from A. B then steals the truck from A. B needs to delivery the trucks to the marked destination before the time runs out. B delivers 1 to a marked destination. A catches up to B and steals their truck back. A delivers 2 crates to the marked location. C sees A and B fighting for the truck and also joins in. C then takes the truck from A. There are 2 more delivery missions left and C delivers them to the marked location.

A: 2 Crates delivered = $10,000 - $80,000

B: 1 Crate delivered = $5,000 - $40,000

C: 2 Crates delivered = $10,000 - $80,000

It would also give other players the motivation to steal the crates instead of just blowing them up. If your crates get stolen during a delivery you have the chance of getting them back as long as the other player doesn't get to the delivery destinations. this way no one keeps the crates (this is done because people will just do nothing and just wait for people to go on delivery missions and keep the crates.)

It's a win/win/win

- Crates don't get blown up

- anyone can make money from it

- Rockstar get their daily dose of PvP.

I hope R* add it in the next DLC but stealing cars instead of crates.

This is pretty close to the idea I posted a while ago. It was part of my drug dealing idea. Read that here. Another thing I think should happen is if the crates and drugs are up for grabs then there shouldnt be a visibility timer. Maybe call lester for a quick reveal of whats moving.

Edited by BumpyJohnson
  • Like 2

How is this thread still alive? It's nothing but wishlist material

Ideas for improving existing mechanics don't automatically go in the wishlist thread.

If a player comes after me when while I'm collcting crates or supplies I'd rather destroy them myself. Taking away their satisfaction.

Edited by Candy Suxxx

The only things I would change with CEO.

1. The game can pay my associates a bit more every 10 minutes or so. Not sure exactly how it works because I run my own business and don't play with friends often, so I've only had a few instances where I was an associate and the one time recently when I was apart of an MC for about an hour. I do know the game does pay them every so often if I don't die, which I don't often. That pay can be increased.

2. I don't think we should lose everything if we fail a sell, maybe half or maybe what we failed to deliver. All seems a bit harsh and is why I think twice and usally leave other players sell missions alone now. (Although I'm sure there will be another sell i sabotage in the future. )

That's about it, if your not making money as an associate then you have a bad boss. I've had guys thank me for the work and ask me for more because they actually make money working for a successful boss who doesn't only run crates. If you only run crates as a CEO and you have associates you are the problem. Yeah maybe they could make a bit more from the game but split my crate profits? No thanks, if you don't like it go run some missions. If anything the game can pay them a few grand for buys and up to 30k for sells but I don't think it should come from the CEO.

Because they're spending their time helping you out. If everybody had your attitude of 'f*ck them I got mine, they should work for their own organization if they want cash' you wouldn't have any associates to help you out.

Why don't associates deserved to get paid a decent rate for helping out? It's not like GTA$ is some limited currency, it is fake video game money.

They get paid for spending their time every few minutes and when I run VIP work and challenges. Seriously, what are the odds that they helped me get all 111 crates? No, I'm not paying them any extra. That's why McDonalds makes millions but the burger cook only makes a few bucks. That's how it works.

This is the reason I don't even help people anymore.

Greed

I don't see it as greed at all- I'm the one who bought the business, the warehouse, and the crates. Associates are paid every few minutes and for accomplishing things. They get paid for crate pickups while the CEO PAYS FOR THEM. Also, NO ONE forces anyone to be an associate, it's your call to be one or not. There is no reason to share the profit from a sale at all, the associates are deliverymen and have no monetary investment. If you beleieve it's greed after realizing all that, go beg your mommy for a shark card.

Dude, half these little missions suck ass.

I can't expect to have a group of randoms help me bring back of a bunch of crates to my warehouse. It's a sh*tty job, and people don't get payed enough to do it. If I could personally pay people to help me, it would make my life a f*ck ton easier. Because isn't that what a crime boss would do? Would a millionaire go do his own dirty work? No.

I want to be able to sit in my office and control the jobs I send my guys out on, and back them up with sh*t if they need it, while paying them extra money to do it. THAT'S what I want.

Then run a job in between crates and give them your winnings. Let them win point to point even.

Maybe its me, maybe it is the PS4 but if i go to any session with 30+ people and invite all to MC/CEO i may get one level 20 to do so. As MC I only do sale missions (witch pay out to members between ok and quite f*cking good). So why does nobody joins? Because all are griefers? No, try it, play the game in free roam and just take the offers. One day, look how the most guys play those things. Hell my payout is better playing stuntraces and beeing the last all the time - thats why.

If your pay is better losing a stunt race rather then being an associate you've had bad bosses. My guys make good money because I run 2 vip jobs 1 challenge and then a crate run, repeat the same cycle, 2 jobs 1 challenge then 1 crate run. The CEOs only running crates is the problem.

I have next to no experience with MC so I can't really speak on that.

If a player comes after me when while I'm collcting crates or supplies I'd rather destroy them myself. Taking away their satisfaction.

I've done that but by mistake, an Insurgent with more then one person was chasing my associate when he was delivering and I was covering them with my hydra. The attackers got too close and when I went to shoot at them I blew up my crates by mistake, not my associates because I have friendly fire off. Always fun, especially when players try and fail. Feels good winning jobs and moving crates successfully when I have attackers trying to stop me.

Best Idea I've seen is being able to steal other people's stocks and crates during delivery missions. It would make all those pointless security upgrades worth it.

Example: Player A is doing the delivery mission, Player B and Player C are random players

A gets ready to do a delivery mission, after the visibility timer has finished B and C are able to see the packages (Just like now). B decides to steal the truck from A. B then gets the truck from A, B then needs to delivery the trucks to the marked destination before the time runs out. B delivers 1 to a marked destination. A catches up to B and steals their truck back. A delivers 2 crates to the marked location. C sees A and B fighting for the truck and also joins in. C then takes the truck from A. there are 2 more delivery missions left and C delivers them to the marked location.

A: 2 Crates delivered = $10,000 - $80,000

B: 1 Crate delivered = $5,000 - $40,000

C: 2 Crates delivered = $10,000 - $80,000

It would also give other players the motivation to steal the crates instead of just blowing them up. If your crates get stolen during a delivery you have the chance of getting them back as long as the other player doesn't get to the delivery destinations. this way no one keeps the crates (this is done because people will just do nothing and just wait for people to go on delivery missions and keep the crates.)

It's a win/win/win

- Crates don't get blown up

- anyone can make money from it

- Rockstar get their daily dose of PvP.

It is a nice idea but there i have twoproblem with it:

1) Why would somebody wants to be on your MC/your associate on a sale mission? They could clearly making more money with stealing it.

2) Everybody would just try to steal when your brought the ting near the destination, giving you not really a chance of stealing it back. (There is a game mode on the MC biker club, that has this gameplay and actually that result)

Edit: 3) The stealer didn't invest any money, so stealing it is always more profitable than actually achieving the sell out mission. It is realistic but a slightly broken gameplay design,

But yeah, it would be a hell lot of fun ;)

The stealer may not invest money, but he invests time. The buyer has a defender's advantage. The stealer doesn't know what the buyer is up to until the global alert signal is started.

The buyer has the time to prepare a strategy using his resources. Laying traps, using associates as defense, using the right vehicles (Hydra, Insurgent, supercars) to ensure the delivery.

The buyer has all the opportunity to be creative with his defense as long as he doesn't trigger the global signal.

Both stealer and buyer have equal opportunities in that regard.

I seriously think allowing crates to be stolen is a great idea (though it does not support buying of shark cards, so there's that).

Speaking for myself:

As a CEO, I would be willing to pay out of my own pocket for good help; and

As an Associate, I would probably be willing to go that extra yard if I knew my payment was actually coming out of the CEOs own pocket rather than directly from Rockstar. And the more the CEO paid me, the more I would be willing to do ( like use armour, explosives and my personal vehicles) to make sure the sale went through.

They are only feasible for me in low pop lobby. Even then results disappointing. 3 of 4 stealing supplies runs successful for doc biz. One was ruined by random after a long hard fight w npc bikers in Tequia La La where my character wasted about 4 times. All that effort for nothing bc that guy shows in wrong place at wrong time. This total supplies yielded $21k sellable product requiring 10 drops. 5 drops yielded 13k and the other seaplane destroyed by a low level. Over an hours worth of work probably 1.5 HR. I can rob a store then launch 2 job playlist and make that or slightly more in about 12 minutes! And no huge investment required. During a game day cycle I can make 80 k doing jobs and activities.

I would prefer these businesses make x $ per game day cycle like the businesses Michael Owns in gta5 or some variation vs the pvp stuff. There could be done mix / variation.

Money invested in doc biz about $700 k which includes the personnel add on.

Perhaps more practice may improve operation and revenue.

Edited by derek0514

aaronBLUEeyes

The only major changes I'd like would be:

-Cargobobs having the ability to actually haul cargo

-CEOs can share money from sales with associates

-Opportunity to steal other player's crates during buy missions

-Additional rare special cargo

-Have sell missions work more like MCs, in the aspect of let's say 80% of cargo was delivered but remaining was destroyed because a Titan is destroyed, than player receives payout for what's sold

I'm sure plenty would disagree, but I'd like to see hostile air vehicles disabled during CEO/biker missions. (I guess homing launcher too).

They take away the fun from hunting down crates and destroying them the "hands on"way.

I don't do CEO missions myself, im to poor, but I do like to giving the CEO a run for his money. I'm sure the CEO appreciates that I'm making it interesting.

But all that fun is taken away by one player in a Hydra.

CEO/biker missions would be fun for all, even in a public lobby if hydra and buzzards were not available.

I'd say if the player has a Hydra/buzzard before the event, then it stays active, but no new ones can be spawned during the event.

Here are simple fixes:-

Keep CEO and MC work as something only other CEOs and MCs can intervene with, since most griefers stick with no organization to take advantage of Passive, anyone who registers for CEO or MC during a Sale or Supply event won't be able to intervene it.

Make the pay for a successful sale 50% of the sale amount of products, the owner keeps 100% of it, but SecuroServ and LJT pay 50% of what was delivered to assistants.

Make MC Presidents able to spawn a Savage and a Technical.

Anyone in a Hydra gets ghosted to an organization or club once they're on an active mission for their warehouses and businesses, but Hydras can interfere with them during a Contract or Work missions.

Why a Savage?

Why a Savage?It's an alternative for the CEO Buzzard, it also fits the biker theme due to its priority of raw power over agility and maneuverability.

Why a Savage?

It's an alternative for the CEO Buzzard, it also fits the biker theme due to its priority of raw power over agility and maneuverability.

The Road Captain has the spawn ability. I think it was a design choice to give the helpers ability, so there is more urge to play it as team. Don't think a savage is under the vehicles. But a (unarmed) buzzard is. Using it with my crew all the time to make the mission way faster.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Why a Savage?
It's an alternative for the CEO Buzzard, it also fits the biker theme due to its priority of raw power over agility and maneuverability.A russian helicopter of the cold war era going with bikers....just no :p

That being said...if they would fix jets, homing launchers, the npcs were less of a pain in the ass, they give people much faster vans, they buff payouts of associates if the delivery of cargo is actually made(just for the sake of giving them a reason to even do something) and the goal becomes to steal other players their cargo rather then destroy it, this whole mess is fixed.

A russian helicopter of the cold war era going with bikers....just no :p

A lot of bikers wore helmets resembling Germany's WWII helmets because the original bikers who came back to America after that war took the helmets as souvenirs and used them as protection.

It's not far-fetched.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

A lot of bikers wore helmets resembling Germany's WWII helmets because the original bikers who came back to America after that war took the helmets as souvenirs and used them as protection.

It's not far-fetched.

And thus a old vet took a helicopter instead of a helmet...ok then :)

It's not far-fetched.

And thus a old vet took a helicopter instead of a helmet...ok then :)You find the idea of a biker crew having an attack helicopter strange yet you think that five jets in the air makes sense?
  • Like 1

Spawning a technical makes sense to me. There's even a supply mission where the npc's have technicals. But they don't use them.

The savage would be a nice change too.

Edited by xCarlaP_x

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

It's not far-fetched.

And thus a old vet took a helicopter instead of a helmet...ok then :)
You find the idea of a biker crew having an attack helicopter strange yet you think that five jets in the air makes sense?

no, but i know it does not make sense :p

Re-Post of something I made in the Wishlist thread the other day (hope that's OK). Thought this topic is more appropriate. TL;DR Character "Classes". Please, feedback is appreciated. Anyway hear we go:

GTA ONLINE: SPECIALIZATION

Specialization:

Specialization allows a GTA Online player to better rolplay their character and allows free roam players to intact with one another in ways that encourage co-operation or conflict. It also adds incentive to play game modes that are under played.

By choosing a specialization you set what type of criminal you want your character to be. You can then join another players group (Org/Biker/Gang etc.) or set up your own.

By being specialized you gain perks relevant to your style. Businessmen for example receive discounts on Luxury items whilst Mercenaries get discounts on ammo and armour. All specializations gain a tiny health bonus over normal players.

By being a group leader you can set your groups style such as their outfit (gang colour) signature vehicle type and signature weapon, giving subordinate’s bonuses for using what you set.

Specialization rank acts in the same way to Social club Crew rank in that the more you work with a Specialization the higher your rank becomes, increasing bonuses when you are joined with a group.

A player has three chances to change their Specialization, after that your roll is locked in, so choose wisely.

Specialization missions such as collecting Special Cargo no longer clash with other group missions such as Biker contracts or Free Roam missions such as Criminal Damage. With multiple missions ongoing across the map, the change for groups to run into one another is increased creating varied and interesting situations.

When completing a Heist with four players of the same Specialization a "Team work" bonus will be gained, granting a small increase in payout.

Lone Wolves

No Specialization set. Specialization only content locked. A Lone Wolfs mental state rises faster than a Specialized player.

Businessmen

Offices, Warehouses, (Bonus to Martin missions)

Businessmen can set up an Organisation with a CEO at the top and Bodyguards and Associates under them. Their main goal is to acquire Special Cargo and deliver it to Warehouses. They can later sell in bulk for profit. Cargo can be destroyed on route or a warehouse can be “raided” by another specialization. In this situation the Cargo can be stolen back from the attackers main base. Businessmen can arrange sales of bulk cargo between Organisations by choosing a meeting location and delivering the goods. Upon delivery the buyer (other CEO) can choose not to pay and steel the cargo or go through with the deal. Members of an Organisation receive periodic payment based on their CEO’s death cont. (Businessmen are the only players capable of buying a Yacht)

Bikers

Clubhouses, Business, (Bonus to Trevor missions)

A player can become Leader of their own Biker club with several ranks of player below them. Their main goal is to set up “businesses” such as weed farms and counterfeiting rings for a profit. Whilst the businesses make money over time they can run out of supplies and need re-stocking from time to time. Businesses can be attacked by other specializations or other MC’s to temporarily disable the cash flow. MC’s can also set up small contracts from their Clubhouse for “petty” cash rewards. Bikers can set up “meets” with other MC’s as a show of peace or declaration of war. Members of an MC receive small bonuses for riding bikes in formation.

Gang Bangers

Hideouts, Business, (Bonus to Gerald/Lamar missions including Lowrider Missions)

A Gang Boss can set up their own LS Street Gang alongside the Families and Ballas. Like Bikers they can set up businesses. Whilst the businesses make money over time they can run out of supplies and need re-stocking from time to time. Businesses can be attacked by other specializations or other Gang’s to temporarily disable the cash flow. When in a gang south Los Santos will be broken into territories governed by NPC gangs and other players. By attacking a territories stronghold the area can be taken over and become yours, generating petty cash from racketeering. Whilst a gangs main Hideout can be attacked by other specializations or Gang’s their “home turf” can not be taken over. Members of a gang receive small bonuses for wearing their chosen gang colours and from completing Gang Attacks. (Gang Bangers are the only players capable of making a low-rider)

Dare Devils

Extra Garage, Insane Stunt Bonuses, (Bonus to Parachuting)

Dare Devils can buy one more garage than other players. Whilst Dare Devils cant set up a group/gang they receive payouts for successfully pulling off stunts and tricks, parachuting dangerously, surviving huge crashes, driving against traffic, reaching top speed and free running, known as “insane stunt bonuses”. After completing a Stunt Jump a player gets 30 seconds to complete a new jump, allowing for stunt combos to be chained. Dare Devils receive increased payouts for Stunt Races.

Racers

Extra Garage, LSC Discounts (Bonus to Simeon missions)

A Racer Boss can set up a Crew with other Players beneath them. Their main goal is the import/exporting of cars across LS. Cars can be pulled off the street and delivered to a chop shop for a small profit, or higher class vehicles can be stored in a garage slot and be marked ready to sell later on. A Boss can set up a sale from their phone, placing all marked vehicles on a packer for transport to their destination. These vehicles can be stolen in transit by other specializations or Racing Crews and whilst they can be destroyed outright, it is in another Crews interests to steel them for themselves. Racers can set up impromptu races in free roam between members of the same or another Crew. “Pink slips” can be added to these races, the winner receiving the loser’s vehicle in their Pegasus list. Members of a Racing Crew receive discounts at LSC mod shops and receive increased payouts for ground based normal races.

Mercenaries

Safehouse, Pegasus Lockup (Bonus to Survivals/Flight School)

A Mercenary Leader can set up a Unit from a Safehouse. From here they can run gun smuggling across San Andreas or set up assassinations. A Leader can call for a “crackdown” on a specific specialization giving all players in the session a small cash reward for killing the relevant targets. Mercenaries receive double cash from collected bounties and have their mental state rise slower. Mercenaries also have the ability to buy a Pegasus Lockup allowing them to collect ground based vehicles for free. Mercenaries receive periodic payment based on their Leaders death count and receive increased payouts from Captures, LTS, Air Races and Deathmatches. (Mercenaries are the only players capable of buying a Hydra/Rhino/Savage/Insurgent Pickup)

Other Additions:

Specialization locked Vehicles:

Patriot Limo, Lost Slamvan, Glendale Custom, Stunt Bi-Plane, Super GT, Hunter

A Plastic Surgeon at any LS hospital, allowing a player to enter the character creation menu and change their appearance for a fee.

SeeMyAssets.Net; a website allowing players to sell Pegasus Vehicles, Houses, Offices, Clubhouses, Yachts etc without having to swap to another one. Only one sale can be made per 45 minuets.

Mental state now only rises for killing civilians and non Specialized, normal state players. A higher mental state increases the amount of time a wanted level can be lost, the amount of RP gained from killing you and how much money you loose when killed. This replaces Bad Sport points and acts to discourage griefing.

Hidden Packages: 30 hidden briefcases full of money ($10,000-$30,000) have been scattered around San Andreas, on roofs, under the sea etc. These cases will re-spawn every hour.

Missing events: The missing free roam events Armored Trucks, Crate Drops, HPV’s, Lester’s Targets, Smuggler Planes and Distract Cops all return.