3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

watersgta3

What happened to OG Loc after "Cutthroat Business"

Motherstep

Fanciful stories aside, I simply thing OG Loc returned to a life of petty crime and continued to struggle to make it as a rapper. He is the right level of determined and delusional to try again, holding his failures against CJ. Obviously his rhymes are trash, and any scrap of credibility will have been thrown out of the window, injuring his chances to make it big in any capacity. The kids will still lap it up though. Probably.

In summary? A Soundcloud rapper.

Copcaller

Sued into next year probably at Burger shot.

Son of Zeus

Probably got killed. He was always a fool.

Crossbones

He started working as 'Hygiene Technician' again.

muvdafucupouttahere

Naw, f*ck that! Killing OG Loc would be too easy for him. Here's my imagination: OG Loc got arrested for plagiarism and had to spend 30 years in prison, where he gets ass raped by a random homosexual prison mate and contacts STD. Now that would be a much more satisfying way for him to go.

Beg_Ultra

Come on. In GTA 5, we can see that he won some music awards. I assume it was only in the beginning (SA events and right after that), thanks to the rhymes CJ stole from Madd Dogg. And I guess that's it, he continued to be a rapper wannabe for few more years, living from old glory, before he finally gave it up, and used his money (he got pretty nice money from Madd Dogg's stolen rhymes and from joining Big Smoke) to start some private business, and that's what he's been doing ever since. 

Reameb
7 hours ago, Beg_Ultra said:

Come on. In GTA 5, we can see that he won some music awards. I assume it was only in the beginning (SA events and right after that), thanks to the rhymes CJ stole from Madd Dogg. And I guess that's it, he continued to be a rapper wannabe for few more years, living from old glory, before he finally gave it up, and used his money (he got pretty nice money from Madd Dogg's stolen rhymes and from joining Big Smoke) to start some private business, and that's what he's been doing ever since. 

Yeah, but GTA V is set on a different universe so nothing that happened in san andreas happened in GTA V.

Beg_Ultra
6 hours ago, Reameb said:

Yeah, but GTA V is set on a different universe so nothing that happened in san andreas happened in GTA V.

Then why would they mention him and all the others characters at all? Why would they have the same gangs in it? Why would it be related at all? Because it ISN'T related?

lil weasel
8 hours ago, Beg_Ultra said:

Then why would they mention him and all the others characters at all? Why would they have the same gangs in it? Why would it be related at all? Because it ISN'T related?

Ther term "alternate" univrse, means Different place, People with similar names Not the same people.

Why did the wirters & publisher use the same Name "San Andreas"... because it has an established following, so it is an easy sale.

You have an Atoll with a few tiny vilages, adn the big city.

In the Real San Andras you have a STATE, with Three Islands, each with a Major City.

kay, now enough of the digresssion, back to the subject:

Beg_Ultra
On 1/12/2019 at 1:37 PM, lil weasel said:

Ther term "alternate" univrse, means Different place, People with similar names Not the same people.

Why did the wirters & publisher use the same Name "San Andreas"... because it has an established following, so it is an easy sale.

You have an Atoll with a few tiny vilages, adn the big city.

In the Real San Andras you have a STATE, with Three Islands, each with a Major City.

kay, now enough of the digresssion, back to the subject:

I respect your opinion. I just simply disagree with it. Even though the map has been completely changed, 2 islands are removed, and Los Santos looks totally different, yet storywise it's still the same exact Los Santos from GTA SA. And the people mentioned are the same people from SA. While it doesn't make sense to make the same city that looks different, Rockstar seems to not to care much about it. On the contrary, they actually don't care at all, since they've done it to Liberty City already even before doing it to LS. However, I've already said what I think happened to OG Loc, based on what I can see in GTA SA and GTA 5. If there are any other facts related to OG Loc existing, I'd like to see it.

Motherstep

Everybody wishing a brutal end to Loc's legacy are forgetting just how desperate he is. Sending him to prison for thirty years to be passed around like currency would only fuel his ego, claiming that he's the realest for going through something like that. He lives the same life, day in and out, behind bars and counting down the days. He'd scrawl subpar rhymes on used canteen napkins, beatbox on the toilet and work out like never before. He'd use this torture as fuel for his street credibility. If you want Loc to truly suffer in your headcanon for post-storyline, have him struggle on the outside. Subject him to a starving artist, watching others rise above him, chasing something he'll never have. Between shifts of a job he hates, he sees an advertisement in Rodeo for Madd Dogg's second album and remembers CJ. He'll remember Smoke. He'll remember everybody. The mere mention of rap will leave a sour taste in his mouth. Something he used to live for is now the very thing he seeks to avoid, but at the same time he'll try with all his might to "make it" once again. It's all he knows. It's all he's ever wanted. Deep down, he's nothing without it.

If you ask me, that's a fitting end.

DirtCheap

Smoke ate him for not capping CJ when he had the chance.

watersgta3
On 1/13/2019 at 9:09 AM, Motherstep said:

Everybody wishing a brutal end to Loc's legacy are forgetting just how desperate he is. Sending him to prison for thirty years to be passed around like currency would only fuel his ego, claiming that he's the realest for going through something like that. He lives the same life, day in and out, behind bars and counting down the days. He'd scrawl subpar rhymes on used canteen napkins, beatbox on the toilet and work out like never before. He'd use this torture as fuel for his street credibility. If you want Loc to truly suffer in your headcanon for post-storyline, have him struggle on the outside. Subject him to a starving artist, watching others rise above him, chasing something he'll never have. Between shifts of a job he hates, he sees an advertisement in Rodeo for Madd Dogg's second album and remembers CJ. He'll remember Smoke. He'll remember everybody. The mere mention of rap will leave a sour taste in his mouth. Something he used to live for is now the very thing he seeks to avoid, but at the same time he'll try with all his might to "make it" once again. It's all he knows. It's all he's ever wanted. Deep down, he's nothing without it.

If you ask me, that's a fitting end.

I must say, that seems like the best way for him to go out. Plus if he would end up in jail, he'll just brag about how "gangsta" he is. So yeah. I like this theory of his future the best.