2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Kill Quota GTAO Mode, Youga Classic + Special Thanksgiving Bonuses

RedDagger

mfw people complain about adversary modes being sh*t and unbalanced then when one that has some semblance of balance is released people want it to be unbalanced

-snip-

Just to be clear, I don't dislike it because I think it's unbalanced; I just don't find it that interesting.

Which isn't something I'm massively complaining about or surprised by - we had a decent (TRON) one, so we were due one of the lesser ones.

I think they just decided to go with a lamer event week so people spend time with their families over thanksgiving. Which is cool so long as they give us something great after that.

mfw people complain about adversary modes being sh*t and unbalanced then when one that has some semblance of balance is released people want it to be unbalanced

-snip-

Just to be clear, I don't dislike it because I think it's unbalanced; I just don't find it that interesting.

Which isn't something I'm massively complaining about or surprised by - we had a decent (TRON) one, so we were due one of the lesser ones.

I think they just decided to go with a lamer event week so people spend time with their families over thanksgiving. Which is cool so long as they give us something great after that.

You think they actually thought their own adversary mode was lame?

I actually liked KQ when it had the load out that the weapons were sh¡t first and you got better weapons as you went on

no point in progressing if by doing so you end up being steamrolled til the other team reach your score.

Have you even played this mode? That never happens. If such a scenario does happen to you, it's because your entire team is made up of the worst GTA players in existence.yes i have... and it happened on every round.

the loadout was

railgun

combat mg

heavy sniper

musket

shutgun

knucker duster

we smoked them during the first 3 progessions by the time we got to the musket they were still with the mg which has more range than the musket, same with the heavy sniper, my team got steamrolled til we were all on the musket, which totally defeat the purpose of working as a team to over power the other team.

later i player another map that had a much balanced loadout...

rpg

railgun

bullpop shutgun

advance rifle

ap pistol

knife

I won 3 times with the musket load out. Me and my random teammate just ganged up on one person at a time. One of us would die, but the other would get the kill. Though he was much better with the musket than I was.

Why in blue blazes do people think this would be a remotely entertaining mode if the weapons got better as you went on? I'm still struggling to understand why people are confused or arguing that this is somehow unbalanced.

It may be more balanced than most adv, but it's still boring as f*ck IMO. Youga classic is the only silver lining this week (lame choices for a black Fri sale...). I would say there's always next week, but the long drip feed has finally run dry :(

-snip-

Nah I understand, Hunter. That wasn't aimed at you. I was just getting a little frustrated.

I'm sorry Carimbo, but your team just plain sucks. I've never had trouble using the musket loadout. I don't see anybody else complaining about being steamrolled.

^ yeah, i love getting long shot kills with that bish. I only wish the tommy gun was respectively as effective as the musket..

• Like 2

180k...mmm very yummy payout. Deadline would've been up to par if the payouts were like kill quota imo...

So like everyone on the team has the same weapon so even if you get no kills you "upgrade" your weapon?

Most games that have gun games go from middle to strong to weak. You let the players who joined late have a chance, because when you join late you start with a stronger weapon, but to be the overall winner, you have to kill someone while disadvantaged.

Edited by ngazi

Well since you can't join GTAO games halfway through that element goes out the window

• Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

just played kill quota for the first time... is nice but suffers on the balance department in a classic R* way.

the concept is nice but to keep things in balance they should make it so the loadout start from weak to strong, not the other way.

No they shouldn't

Why in blue blazes do people think this would be a remotely entertaining mode if the weapons got better as you went on? I'm still struggling to understand why people are confused or arguing that this is somehow unbalanced.

Because it's trendy to bash GTA around here

Because Call of Duty had it that way in Black Ops 1, and it was fun. It went through every gun in the game starting with knives to pistols to shotguns to SMGs to Snipers to ARs to MGs to Heavy weapons, and who gets the kill with the top weapon, which is the Minigun, is declared the winner.

It gradually rises from the sh*ttiest to best gun in a class to the next class of weaponry, going from best to worst is without a doubt rubbish and punishes whoever is doing good.

Noticed the small changes to gameplay, like Merryweather Helicopter transport kicking you out after a while? Also, Social Club has got now the "Exit game" option, if you're stuck in the clouds again.

• Like 3

I sense rail guns will end up in freeroam.....somehow

No more jet griefers. If they do this it probably wont be an instant kill like in Story mode.

The railgun would be fine in online as long as it couldn't one shot kill everything. A 2 shot kill on vehicles would be ok. 1st shot takes out the engine (gives the player a chance to bail out) and 2nd blows it up.

Shadowfennekin

Um, no it should. The whole point of us wanting it Online is that it'll help more than the Homing Missile would against the jets.

I imagine the gun would be quite pricey like it is in SP. But with a discount for returning players

Out of curiosity, does the railgun 1-shot armoured vehicles from Schafter to Insurgent, anyone who plays with MP>SP? Or same as RPG.

Out of curiosity, does the railgun 1-shot armoured vehicles from Schafter to Insurgent, anyone who plays with MP>SP? Or same as RPG.

Ditto, i've also been curious about this..

Because Call of Duty had it that way in Black Ops 1, and it was fun. It went through every gun in the game starting with knives to pistols to shotguns to SMGs to Snipers to ARs to MGs to Heavy weapons, and who gets the kill with the top weapon, which is the Minigun, is declared the winner.

It gradually rises from the sh*ttiest to best gun in a class to the next class of weaponry, going from best to worst is without a doubt rubbish and punishes whoever is doing good.

The melee round puts you off the radar which is a huge advantage over any weapon. Going from best to worst allows sh*ttier players to catch back up. You can easily run away with the lead though, if you are smart. Staying in cover with close range weapons, keeping your distance with long range ones, being mindful of what the other team(s) has, etc. Its a very fair game mode, one of the bests this game has to offer.

just played kill quota for the first time... is nice but suffers on the balance department in a classic R* way.

the concept is nice but to keep things in balance they should make it so the loadout start from weak to strong, not the other way.

No they shouldn't

Because it's trendy to bash GTA around here How has trendy become the new word for criticism, some people on this forum act like this game is perfect. Surely its a great game but don't act like people can't have opinions or complaints for something.

How has trendy become the new word for criticism, some people on this forum act like this game is perfect. Surely its a great game but don't act like people can't have opinions or complaints for something.

youre barking at the wrong tree...

im all in for constructive criticism, but some people here bitch about stuff for the sake of bitchin.

not one time i have said the game is perfect, nor i act like people can't have opinions or complaints for something.

have a nice day!