2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Kill Quota GTAO Mode, Youga Classic + Special Thanksgiving Bonuses

RedDagger

Seriously, the Adversary modes are wearing extremely thin at this point, as is my patience.

• Like 2

Anybody actually bought this?

[flash=640,360]

[/flah]

I did, but only because it reminds me of my Dad's '69 Econoline he had when I was little.

As for the Adv. mode... pass.

Edited by TheFroggmann

I'm waiting for a hydra discount, so I can get my second character one without going through the hassle of unlocking it. :/

Nothing for me here.

• Like 1

Gruesomehouston

They had the chance to finally add some decent customization to the vaning community and it's only diversity is some really poor liverys. Underwhelming doesn't even begin to cut it.

What's so special about the Youga? Not trying to be a smart ass, just curious. It's just a van to me.

Just a word of warning: the Premium Race (High Flier) seems to be broken this week.

V4S (from the forum) and I have tested it--if you happen to die during the race or re-spawn, you will continue to re-spawn over and over again on foot until the race has ended, you back out of the job via the pause menu, or close out of the game entirely. So, either don't play it or refrain from dying or re-spawning at all.

I originally posted this in the B&M thread after thinking it were an isolated incident, but her and I can both confirm this happening every time on PS4.

Broken_Premium_Race_zps1ynz2hjc.gif

Edited by -LN-
  • Like 4

What's so special about the Youga? Not trying to be a smart ass, just curious. It's just a van to me.

It looks nice. I have the hotdog one.

It's just a cool old van with a bunch of liveries. It's the first classic DLC van, and alongside the Surfer brings the grand total of such vans to two.

It's just a cool old van with a bunch of liveries. It's the first classic DLC van, and alongside the Surfer brings the grand total of such vans to two.

...there's nothing special about it at all, and you'll be disappointed if you logged in just to try it out.

What's really weird, is the standard Youga can be stolen off the streets everywhere and has better upgrade options, including the extended-high roof (like the Moonbeam) and rollbars and beautiful red sports seats. I think Rockstar trolled us with this one, or the developer didn't correlate the new Youga with the old. Just pointless and weird.

• Like 1

...there's nothing special about it at all, and you'll be disappointed if you logged in just to try it out.

What's really weird, is the standard Youga can be stolen off the streets everywhere and has better upgrade options, including the extended-high roof (like the Moonbeam) and rollbars and beautiful red sports seats. I think Rockstar trolled us with this one, or the developer didn't correlate the new Youga with the old. Just pointless and weird.

Does it have the same liveries?

Does it have the same liveries?

No. It has none.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

A black pigalle and this van.

Return from witch mountian.

Edited by jerryinohio78

Retroview1955

I sense rail guns will end up in freeroam.....somehow

No more jet griefers. If they do this it probably wont be an instant kill like in Story mode.

just played kill quota for the first time... is nice but suffers on the balance department in a classic R* way.

the concept is nice but to keep things in balance they should make it so the loadout start from weak to strong, not the other way.

just played kill quota for the first time... is nice but suffers on the balance department in a classic R* way.

the concept is nice but to keep things in balance they should make it so the loadout start from weak to strong, not the other way.

The the first team to unlock the better weapons is guaranteed to win. That would be MORE unbalanced.

• Like 4

Exactly. Why they did that is beyond messed up. Why should the winning team have to deal with grenade launchers while being armed with only double barrel shotguns? I understand it adds a balance but it's literally just making it easier for the losing team to catch up and not rewarding the winning team in any way for actually being in the lead. It's so ass backwards.

• Like 1

Black-Dragon96

Exactly. Why they did that is beyond messed up. Why should the winning team have to deal with grenade launchers while being armed with only double barrel shotguns? I understand it adds a balance but it's literally just making it easier for the losing team to catch up and not rewarding the winning team in any way for actually being in the lead. It's so ass backwards.It because you need to proof that you are able to get kills with an underpowered weapon against people with better weapons. Its much more balanced that way. If it would be the other way round the team who gets the next weapon first would win every time.

The the first team to unlock the better weapons is guaranteed to win. That would be MORE unbalanced.well that way teams would focus on working together to get the kills to unlock the better weapons.

in it current status theres no point in trying to achieve the kills quickly as it would only result in a rpg vs sns pistol

The the first team to unlock the better weapons is guaranteed to win. That would be MORE unbalanced.
well that way teams would focus on working together to get the kills to unlock the better weapons.

in it current status theres no point in trying to achieve the kills quickly as it would only result in a rpg vs sns pistol

Yeah, and eventually that RPGer will ALSO be using an SNS pistol...

If you had you're way, they first person to get a gun would guarantee the other teams never get one.

The way it is, everyone will be on the same level eventually.

• Like 1

well that way teams would focus on working together to get the kills to unlock the better weapons.

The point of achieving the kills quickly is to progress to the highest tier as quick as possible so you win...it's not a deathmatch. I think a lot of people don't really understand how the gamemode works because I've seen this point made a lot of times, that it's unbalanced because one team has powerful guns and the other team has weaker guns.

If it worked upwards (worse gun -> best gun), it would just result in one team steamrolling the other every time.

• Like 4

Which ever team gets the kills faster obviously means they're working better together as a team than the other team so why should that be rewarded by them getting worse weapons handed to them?

It makes sense for whoever has the better weapons to win so even if one side is constantly winning that means they earned that by getting the kills faster with each weapon.

The way it's set up right now why the hell would anyone even be motivated to progress up the weapons if they just get worse? Might as well let the losing team land some free kills on your team so they'll progress to the same weapon as you.

I know in some ways it's a test of skill as to whether or not those with worse weapons can really hold their own against those with better weapons but the balance of the weapon classes is already so messed up that it makes the Adversary Mode more unbalanced than balanced.

I have no idea what everyone is complaining about. Progressing from power weapons to things that require closer range or more skill makes perfect sense. And I've yet to see any team stuck on the starting weapon while the other is on the final tiers of weapons. I've had no problem using shotguns or melee weapons against people with rifles. The maps have enough cover that you can maneuver around long range weapons.

I can guarantee the bitching about balance would be a hundred times worse if the weapon progression was reversed.

• Like 2

The way it's set up right now why the hell would anyone even be motivated to progress up the weapons if they just get worse? Might as well let the losing team land some free kills on your team so they'll progress to the same weapon as you.

Because. You. Only. Win. If. You. Progress.

WithoutorAgainst

I've been enjoying it so-far, it's been lots of fun. The matches tend to go down to the wire and that I like. In terms of balance, I don't think it's a question of whether weapons get better or worse but that their accuracy, range, and power alternate. I find it works well. There is inevitably an imbalance between weapons at certain points but that just requires your team's tactics to change accordingly.

The point of achieving the kills quickly is to progress to the highest tier as quick as possible so you win...it's not a deathmatch.

my point is exactly that... we should start from low tier progressing to high tear weapons, in it current state we star with high tier weapons and "progress" into lower tier which makes no sense.

no point in progressing if by doing so you end up being steamrolled til the other team reach your score.

Edited by CarimboHanky

mfw people complain about adversary modes being sh*t and unbalanced then when one that has some semblance of balance is released people want it to be unbalanced

x13S1JX.jpg

• Like 3

no point in progressing if by doing so you end up being steamrolled til the other team reach your score.

Have you even played this mode? That never happens. If such a scenario does happen to you, it's because your entire team is made up of the worst GTA players in existence.
  • Like 1