1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Kill Quota GTAO Mode, Youga Classic + Special Thanksgiving Bonuses

RedDagger

46ed9229e792df8d88f97f19943db986b99398d1

It's murder-by-numbers in Kill Quota, the newest team-based GTA Online Adversary Mode for up to 16 players across 2-4 teams. Starting off with a high-powered weapon from one of four distinct loadout options, each team must hit the designated body count before advancing to a more challenging and less powerful armament, culminating with a final, one-hit-kill melee round. The first team to successfully cycle through all six weapons in a match (or have the highest count at the end of the time limit) wins.

The host chooses which of the four weapon loadouts below will be used in the lobby prior to starting the match:

• Loadout 1: RPG > Minigun > Special Carbine > Heavy Revolver > Sawed-Off Shotgun > Machete
  • Loadout 2: Railgun > Combat MG > Musket > Heavy Sniper > Pump Shotgun > Knuckle Duster
  • Loadout 3: Sweeper Shotgun > Compact Rifle > Mini SMG > Compact Launcher > Double Barreled Shotgun > Pool Cue
  • Loadout 4: RPG > Railgun > Heavy Shotgun > Advanced Rifle > AP Pistol > Knife

Earn up while exploring the new Kill Quota mode through November 28th, scoring Double GTA$ and RP for playing any of the seven new maps.

NEW VEHICLE: BRAVADO YOUGA CLASSIC

729ae357d661da58a54b8a816977ba653a1b877f

Pick up the pinnacle of authenticity and counter-culture, the Bravado Youga Classicfrom Southern San Andreas Super Autos. A true utility vehicle, this beach-bound beaut with high suspension will keep them all wondering what's going on in the back. This is one van you'll want to come a knockin' on.

THANKSGIVING BONUSES

Over-indulge yourself this holiday week and feast on these special GTA Online bonuses:

• Double GTA$ and RP in Kill Quota (November 22nd - 28th)
  • Double GTA$ and RP in Every Bullet Counts, Running Back and Inch by Inch (Thanksgiving Day, November 24th only)

And in the spirit of Black Friday, enjoy a delicious 25% off these GTA Online items up through November 28th:

• Vehicles: Buckingham SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon
  • Vehicle Customizations: Rims, Turbo, Liveries, Resprays, Engine Mods
  • Clothing: Biker Clothing (not including Deadline Outfits) and Tattoos
  • Weapons: Compact Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Assault Rifle

PREMIUM RACE: HIGH FLIER (NOVEMBER 22ND - 28TH)

75ad282387fa839ad98c8262b6c613e23497505d

Saddle up and soar through the Los Santos sky in this week's Premium Race, High Flier. Locked to Bikes and Non-Contact, you'll earn Triple RP just for giving it a go. And if you finish top three, substantial GTA$ prizes await. Available through November 28th.

Newswire Link: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60038/Bravado-Youga-Classic-&-Kill-Quota-Mode-Now-Available-Plus-Special-GTA

• Like 2

"Generous" R*

oh yay, another Adversary Mode and some lame discounts on sh*t we either own or don't want coupled with a slow ass van we've known about for literal weeks. I'll pass on all of this. My poor guy hasn't left his office in weeks.

• Like 2

I sense rail guns will end up in freeroam.....somehow

Edited by ViolatingBox
  • Like 2

So watching Broughy's video on the Youga, it's the 2nd most expensive van in the game, yet doesn't look to have too many features. Is there any cool mods to this, or just the different liveries?

Let's hope so - let REXX have his dream!

On topic, haven't played yet, but from the sound sof it, last event was better. No big problem though, but now I hope we can get ready for the next big update with these out of the way.

• Like 1

The rail gun has been in beast vs slasher for almost a year now, with no real leakage over to free roam other than via PC cheat menus. I don't expect this adversary mode to change that.

Description seems reasonably balanced; I've enjoyed this kind of mode in another game. I still suspect it will be pretty dead after the 2x$ goes away, especially given how poor matchmaking works in general.

• Like 1

the hydra killer, I will be watching 7 sins :lol: just in case :p

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

are rail guns not already available in some other adversary mode ?

hunters vs beasts or something ?

ps: if it ever would end up in freeroam it should be with a limit of 3 rounds

Edited by Darth Absentis

Hmm. Looks like I'll be keeping my PS4 in rest mode to retain last weeks bonuses over these.

That limit would be useless since you can buy ammo in the interaction menu.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Unless it would not show up in the interaction menu and a full refill wouldn't do sh*t....unlikely yes i know...

jeezes, are they ever gonna remove that option again tho :p

Pretty crap offers this time round, I'll not be restarting my app just yet, gonna enjoy 50% sales bonus on my MC businesses a little longer ;)

This weekly event is lame, it is so bad that I would wish for a time machine to go back in time to last week.

Or to at least move back one year in time and cut off Trump's tongue, but y'know, 680k for a coke sale is sweet.

• Like 1

I want to say this Thxgiving specials sucks but then I must consider all the discounts over the past months and can't honestly complain.

Ahh, the Scoobiedoo van.

Is it the last vehicle we are receive from the leaks? As for the Railgun... It will shoot golden, diamond-tipped projectiles 10000 bucks each, but kids will buy it anyway.

All according to Rockstars scenario.

*Insert Gendo pose snapmatic.*

• Like 2

Hmm. Looks like I'll be keeping my PS4 in rest mode to retain last weeks bonuses over these.

How do I that with xb1, oh dang it too late anyway. :(

Unless it would not show up in the interaction menu and a full refill wouldn't do sh*t....unlikely yes i know...

jeezes, are they ever gonna remove that option again tho :p

They should, I fear for when I hit the free roam in current gen I will be greet by explosions and rockets everywhere...

I will have dust off my Insurgent and use it to drive everywhere

Shadowfennekin

OH COME ON!

You put the Railgun Online but in a sh*tty Adversary mode NOBODY will f*cking touch next week? That is so f*cking unfair. -_______-

Bullsh*t events, bullsh*t discounts, bullsh*t helicopters that are too ugly and slow and useless. GTA Online 69/10 IGN.

Is the scientist and meth outfits from the heist update fixed? Last time I tried to buy them my characters face was messed up from it but I turned off my console so it didn't save luckily. I have all of the clothing items but these outfits.

The new mode is... alright, I guess. It's pretty much another deathmatch with restrictions. The maps that I've seen have been well chosen, giving opportunity for high ground and cover. Spawning back in after a death seems fair too, giving you a chance to get your bearings. I can't see me playing this one too much after the double $ and RP ends.

Anyone else's business supplies glitched? My supplies bar doesn't seem to deplete. Like at all. Just been sitting here all afternoon and just selling product every hour or so between netflix vids. For once, a glitch in my favor!

Coke business in paleto bay if anyone else has one there amd wants to try..

I really enjoy the new AM, it's one of my favorites (unklike deadline).

I like the concept of it, and winnining after a 'sudden death' (that is, after the timer stops) gave me 21.000 I belive, not the best way of making money but I will defenitly play it again (if I get an invite).

I didn't test the 'new' van, but it looks interesting.

Trying to think of something positive to say about this week's event................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

........... still thinking...........................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

............oh, I give up :lol:....................................................................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But yeah.... the Youga, yeah, YEAH !!... and if you don't want to splash out for an essentially useless vehicle, get the original street version and see the upgrades for it at the mod-shop - nothing spectacular, but it's got an extended roof and some other cool features which will save you a lot of dollar.

Other than that, I read through the release notes twice to find something mildly interesting (and I couldn't), but at least Rockstar think of us most weeks, I guess.