2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

If Free Aim was default for Online....

Damned_Hitman

Damned_Hitman

What does have some basis in reality (in auto aim), is that that pointing a gun is much faster, less fiddly, less intricate, etc. than carefully making tiny movements with your thumb on a stick.

Yeah but that's one part of autoaim, on the end of that barrel is another player in game, and what they have to do to 'unlock' that aim is 'rollover'...you know how ridiculous this looks, players locking and rolling against each other all the time, to try and get the lock on?

When I first asked this question, I had one thing in mind, Player vs Player , not Player vs NPCs so much.

It's a bit perverse and weird that you feel the need to make comparisons to pointing a weapon in real life and autoaim in GTA... do you whilst pointing the gun at people in real life take cover behind something at the same time, or roll over to get a fresh lock too?

Do one.

do you whilst pointing the gun at people in real life take cover behind something at the same time, or roll over to get a fresh lock too?

Did I say they did? Oh wait. I didn't.

do you whilst pointing the gun at people in real life take cover behind something at the same time

You don't do that in the game either.

If you're referring to taking cover, then yes; I think hiding behind objects/"cover" has been a tactic used since any form of fighting was ever a thing.

The aiming of non-sniper weapons in this game is (in my opinion) clunky, needs work when compared to other free aim games, and does a poor job simulating what it's like to aim a gun in reality. So much so, that I think auto aim provides a more believable simulation of that.

And yes, you can bring up little straw men and make lists of things that aren't realistic in auto aim, but the main core of the PvP gameplay (aiming) feels off to me, which is a bigger deal.

Bear in mind that I'm not telling you to switch to auto aim, or calling you a pervert. I'm giving you my vibe. If you cannot accept me and have to attack me for my vibe, then you are a try hard, and you need to check your aiming privilege.

Do one.

Do one yourself.

Edited by Hunter
  • Like 4

What do you play on? PS4?

I reside in the lonely realm of xbox.

Yes obviously using lock aim with prevent you from getting better at manual aim but the rest is just factually incorrect. Again think about what you are saying.

You can be more efficient with manual aim but they will never be the same. No matter how good you get at shooting you will never be able to keep your aim locked on a fast moving target in a vehicle consistently.

You're not supposed to be able to lock on to fast moving targets anyways...

Are you saying you can drive your car and use auto aim at the same time? No...

SO what example are you trying to give.. and what does it matter? You being on foot? While someone in a car drives past you? If that the reason you think AA needed for.. thats a pretty poor one

does snot make sense. No where in any of my post did i hint there is lock on while driving.

Not supposed to lock on fast moving targets? Says who, you? That is untrue because the game lets you lock on drivers and pilots in vehicles if they drive by close enough.

The last bit was a very disingenuous thing to say because you are avoiding the main point again just to to make a statement and you completely misrepresent what was said.. It is not needed.

it just makes shooting more efficient. That was just ONE of many examples giving to explain how needing to aim at targets manually is more difficult and takes more time then having a system that automatic locks on a target with one button press.

Actually it does not make shooting more efficient.. It only makes close range shooting simple and tad bit faster. You're spliting hairs on time here.

And why exactly do you 'need to lock on to drivers'. Thats a stupid concept that should not exist anyways And for me.. because it does exist. i know full well how to avoid getting locked on. And therfore preventing any sort of AA from touching me. Which now forces you to play without auto aim.. So know what?

That being said.. Why do you need to lock on to drivers? Thats a pretty sh*tty reason to want to use auto aim.> Infact getting locked on while driving is pretty much the main reason i avoid auto aim. I prefer not to spend all my time trying to avoid Lock ons and just enjoy playing the game instead.

You sit there acting like you have all these points to make.. and all these examples. So whats next?

I mean really besides getting cheesey kills on foot on unsuspecting drivers... You haven't really given much else. Because that right there.. thats about it.

Are you trying to troll or did you misunderstand something? I know my english is not that bad....

That is a juvenile argument to make and despite being told several times not to misrepresent what I said you keep doing it.

The only one "spliting hairs is you. and this is proof >"Actually it does not make shooting more efficient.. It only makes close range shooting simple and tad bit faster." I said nothing about close range and again the POINT IS LOCK ON MAKE SHOOTING MORE EFFICIENT.

"makes close range shooting simple and tad bit faster." ​Even if this is true by definition it makes the shooting more efficient. By putting close range in you are just shifting the goal post but point the still stands regardless because range does not matter.

"That being said.. Why do you need to lock on to drivers?"

This is a sily question to ask. The lock on feature is there so you can shoot other characters.

Again you are being very disingenuous by implying that I was being specific and only focusing on shooting drivers when all I was saying was locking on makes shooting easier especially at times where someone is behind a bush you cannot see though or moving fast like in a vehicle because that takes even more time.

"Infact getting locked on while driving is pretty much the main reason i avoid auto aim. I prefer not to spend all my time trying to avoid Lock ons and just enjoy playing the game instead."This part is a direct contradiction. You snidely ask why people would "need" auto aim for that situation but yet you say you avoid auto aim to avoid it. That is answering your own question with what I was saying the whole time.. It makings it easier to aim at NPCs and other players especially in situations that requires you to adjust more if you are using manual aim.

I am starting to think that the toxic angst and E rod measuring nonsense that this lamed community of Rockstar games fans are known for has something to do with this. You seem to be under the impression that I am somehow avocation for and trying to justify using auto aim over manual aim in general and PVP is in included, I said no such thing. I only said it puts players at a unfair disadvantage against the A.I and I understand why people would avoid using manual aim against it (it blatantly cheats in the worst ways). That is the most I said about that part but the over all point was auto aim makes shooting more efficient and I only explained why, full stop.

Sorry for the quote train.. But i think its has to choo choo in order to make sense.

You are over thinking everything i've responded with and refuse to accept it.

Your main reply seems to be. "You need to shoot players or ai out of vehicles"

Well... you have not explained why. You also fail to understand how silly it looks to be on the receiving end of getting shot out of your vehicle while moving. Instead play this game of a one sided view of things and not understanding cause and effect.

Also... why do you ever... EVER have to shoot an AI out of moving vehicle while standing still on the road? Let alone a player.

99% of the time you don't ever have to engage in shooting anyone out of a moving vehicle while on foot. Thats a choice you make. You choose to stand there and try and shoot players out of a vehicle with ease... simply because you can due to AA.. When instead you could have simply kept moving and removed the threat from reaching you from their vehicle, while removing line of sight.

Again... AA does not make anything more efficient. Alls it does is make shooting simple. Because thats exactly what its designed to do. Thats why.. you can easily shoot players or AI you can't see..

I mean really.. if you think AA is perfect for shooting targets you can't see because they are hidden or moving too fast. You are basically the poster child of dumbed down game play. No wonder that you love AA. Because for me, you are only giving examples of why AA is so stupid and pointless in the 1st place.

Ok....

This is ridiculous and should not have dragged out this far.

Sorry but this must be said. For some reason your reading comprehensions and critical thinking skills are very poor.

I will make this as simple as I possibly can since you don't seem to understand what a basic fallacy is nor do you understand why that question is blatantly stupid after having it explained to you.

-I DID NOT SAY PLAYERS "need" to do anything. I GAVE examples of situations where instant lock on aim makes shooting more efficient. YOU DO NOT NEED AUTO AIM TO SHOOT DRIVERS OR TARGETS IN PLACES WHERE YOUR VIEW IS BLOCKED, IT JUST MAKES IT EASIER SINCE IT IS AN AUTOMATIC FUNCTION.

-Modern definition of "efficient" is -"to produce without or reduced effort". Auto aim makes shooting more efficient by its very definition because it is an automotive process that does not require as much effort as a human making adjustments.... You can say it is more "simple" or "easy"

-I started my post about how the a.i cheats against the player and how manual aim was a disadvantage against it.

-I do not care about bragging or flexing of E-peens and do not care about what aim method others use in a Rockstar game because Rockstar makes some of the most dummy friendly games for the market and that strongly applies to GTA 5 with its forced flight assistance, juvenile humor, scripted hand holding mission layout and combat designed for snap on aiming. Even without the auto aim the game still takes very little skill or thinking comparatively because people just blow everything up with the clown pocket of explosive or use a full automatic shotguns with 30 shell drums if they can't shoot......or just get in a military jet and sweep lots of kills with no fear of running out of ammo or overheating the explosive auto cannon that has no projectile travel.

But what is most important is I DO NOT USE AUTO AIM and never said I did. I said it twice before that bringing up player skill is pointless because it has very little to do with what I was talking about, especially player vs player, irrelevant.

Now my opinion on autoaim is I did not like it since the first time I actually played red dead redemption because it let anyone shoot me off my horse which got annoying so I went to and stayed with the hardcore mode. I still use manual aim because I am comfortable with it and I play from steam where touch pads and optical mice are normal.

I too would really like the aiming method to be manual or work like ghost recon or all points bulletin by default.

This is also important but I will hide it because there is already way too much text for something so simple....

It is very selfish and not wise to have such a strong distaste for something like snap on aim or any mechanic that is considered "dumbed down" (as if GTa was a good example of a thoughtful and challenging series in the first place after going to 3d on playstation) because there are legitimate reasons to have some of these things. I'm talking about a lot of things including some characters and guns people consider overpowered.

Gaming is supposed to be for everyone and some people unfortunately are limited from doing well as others for reasons out of their control like having disabilities or too old to train coordination so auto aim is not really that bad.

Think about others.

What people should really be upset at is how rockstar did a bad job by putting MMO like elements in the game land taking away options that used to let players play with others who used auto aim without worrying about random annoying people using it against them.

do you whilst pointing the gun at people in real life take cover behind something at the same time, or roll over to get a fresh lock too?

do you whilst pointing the gun at people in real life take cover behind something at the same time

If you're referring to taking cover, then yes; I think hiding behind objects/"cover" has been a tactic used since any form of fighting was ever a thing.

The aiming of non-sniper weapons in this game is (in my opinion) clunky, needs work when compared to other free aim games, and does a poor job simulating what it's like to aim a gun in reality. So much so, that I think auto aim provides a more believable simulation of that.

And yes, you can bring up little straw men and make lists of things that aren't realistic in auto aim, but the main core of the PvP gameplay (aiming) feels off to me, which is a bigger deal.

Bear in mind that I'm not telling you to switch to auto aim, or calling you a pervert. I'm giving you my vibe. If you cannot accept me and have to attack me for my vibe, then you are a try hard, and you need to check your aiming privilege.

Do one.

Do one yourself.

cfd.gifwow.....i agree with you , your majesty

offtopic

Ok....

Sorry but this must be said. For some reason your reading comprehensions and critical thinking skills are very poor.

I will make this as simple as I possibly can since you don't seem to understand what a basic fallacy is nor do you understand why that question is blatantly stupid after having it explained to you.

typical story for " G " since the day he was first here with another member named " CaptainMental "

nostralgia

Ok....

Agreed... Next time have an actual point.

I stopped reading and taking you seriously right when i saw "flexing epeen".

Im talking about the AA.. Not the player.. I actually have no issues with people who use it., Its their choice since its in the game. I don't even care what you use. And never once asked what you use.

I only cares about cause and effect.

• Like 2

Do one.

Do one yourself.

cfd.gifwow.....i agree with you , your majesty

offtopic

Ok....

typical story for " G " since the day he was first here with another member named " CaptainMental "

nostralgia

What did they do? I don't get it.

Ok....

Im talking about the AA.. Not the player.. I actually have no issues with people who use it., Its their choice since its in the game. I don't even care what you use. And never once asked what you use.

No you stopped reading because you know you were in the wrong with what you said and you have no way to response without an hominem or a cop out statement. So not only do you fail to think critically but you are also dishonest. You also shot yourself in the foot again.

You admitted to stop reading but yet you accuse me of not having a point. How do you know that if you didn't read the message in its entirety? Again you need to think before responding because you are making elementary level mistakes.. You can't grasp what others say if you don't take the time to read what they put forward. If you want to be snarky at least take the time to make sure your petty remarks makes sense.I don't even care if you are being rude, address what is said. Notice how I use your quotes and break them down and explain things in detail so it can be understood? The entire point of a forum setting is to discuss.

Again you nitpick to make a fallacious snarky remark. The e-peen comment was not directed at you and it was not meant to offend anyone.

I was explaining how I do not look down on others for using auto aim because in the end of it all it doesn't matter because GTA is not a skill oriented game anyways. There are too many ways to get kills without proper aiming.

Multiple times I stated auto aim makes shooting more efficient. and that was the entire point I was making. The examples I gave was just showing how an automatic system reduces the amount of effort needed.

There it is big and bold so you cannot ignore it..

" You are basically the poster child of dumbed down game play. No wonder that you love AA. Because for me, you are only giving examples of why AA is so stupid and pointless in the 1st place."

That part sure does read like you are implying I used that aim mode.

Think before you respond.

Edited by Gducky

Ok....

No you stopped reading because you know you were in the wrong with what you said and you have no way to response without an hominem or a cop out statement. So not only do you fail to think critically but you are also dishonest. You also shot yourself in the foot again.

You admitted to stop reading but yet you accuse me of not having a point. How do you know that if you didn't read the message in its entirety? Again you need to think before responding because you are making elementary level mistakes.. You can't grasp what others say if you don't take the time to read what they put forward. If you want to be snarky at least take the time to make sure your petty remarks makes sense.I don't even care if you are being rude, address what is said. Notice how I use your quotes and break them down and explain things in detail so it can be understood? The entire point of a forum setting is to discuss.

Again you nitpick to make a fallacious snarky remark. The e-peen comment was not directed at you and it was not meant to offend anyone.

I was explaining how I do not look down on others for using auto aim because in the end of it all it doesn't matter because GTA is not a skill oriented game anyways. There are too many ways to get kills without proper aiming.

Multiple times I stated auto aim makes shooting more efficient. and that was the entire point I was making. The examples I gave was just showing how an automatic system reduces the amount of effort needed.

" You are basically the poster child of dumbed down game play. No wonder that you love AA. Because for me, you are only giving examples of why AA is so stupid and pointless in the 1st place."

No i stopped for the exact reason said., You've hit that point where you are making things too complicated over such a simple topic. When i see FLEX EPEEN. You hit the wall of Bullsh*t.

You're defending AA with some sort of BS. "Durh its more efficient" comment' And then gave a single example. And i simply dusted it off because its BS and gave simple answers to it.

SO maybe you should actually think before defending something.. If you really don't care either way.

Also..You really should stop trying to insult me unless you really want to argue..

Seriously.. I don't take the high road.. I take the low road.. The really.. really.. really low road.

So if you want to play with me.. Keep poking at me. And il get really turned on, drop my pants and get into it.,

Edited by .Vooodu.

What did they do? I don't get it.

i'll be explaining via PM......

apparently

Edited by Sky_Light12

So if you want to play with me.. Keep poking at me. And il get really turned on, drop my pants and get into it.,

ppfftttt , you must be really desperate aren't ya , G ?

• Like 1

I always play free aim lobby's. Come on bunch of amateurs! XD

Edited by Schumy7
  • Like 1

ppfftttt , you must be really desperate aren't ya , G ?

Naw.. im just really horny.

But really when people keep taking cheap shots at me. Il gear up and get into it. Thats how i roll.

I mean really. I don't want to read about how people think they are more intelligent then me. Just because they don't like what i typed or im not responding how they want. I don't play sh*t.. and i never did. I always look at what people mean.. not what they type.

Im all about crotch chops and lollipops. It is known..lol

I always play free aim lobby's. Come on bunch of amateurs! XD

*Robot voice activated*

Free aim is not efficient..

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 1

Curious, but for FA players: do you use FA Full or FA Assisted? Much like AA, it has two settings and players are mixed together regardless of those two options.

If you only use FA Full, do you find yourselves at a severe disadvantage when engaging in PvP against players who may be using FA Assisted?

I know the differences are far more drastic between the two settings in FA, so I'm quite curious about which you use most often or entirely.

Edited by -LN-
  • Like 3

Curious, but for FA players: do you use FA Full or FA Assisted? Much like AA, it has two settings and players are mixed together regardless of those two options.

If you only use FA Full, do you find yourselves at a severe disadvantage when engaging in PvP against players who may be using FA Assisted?

I know the differences are far more drastic between the two settings in FA, so I'm quite curious about which you use most often or entirely.

FA AA is a huge advantage over pure FA in close range combat only. And its really annoying if you don`t take the proper steps to avoid getting locked on. Its like you always have to test the water 1st before jumping in.

Just like playing normal AA. Same things happens..

If you get too close.. be it on foot or moving vehicle FA AA will get you quick snap locks. Its not as hard locking as normal AA. but you can simply spam the lock on to get the same effect.

Its annoying to deal with but.. can be dealt with. People in competitive game modes usually get kicked out tho ASAP.

Edited by .Vooodu.

What R* should do is have assisted aim only work on NPCs, not players. This way they wouldn't have to segregate players based on aiming preference, in PvE players can choose to use assisted aim and in PvP they'll be required to actually aim and use free aim. Best of both worlds.

What R* should do is have assisted aim only work on NPCs, not players. This way they wouldn't have to segregate players based on aiming preference, in PvE players can choose to use assisted aim and in PvP they'll be required to actually aim and use free aim. Best of both worlds.

... Ya but thats still kind of a buzz kill.

I mean.. If you play for entertainment reason.

You and a friend show up to a shootout with NPCS. One using FA.. the other AA. Well.. the guy with AA is just gonna stand behind one thing and spam LT as fast as they can and just kill everything the AA is jumping too. Which in turn.. turns a 2-5 min shoot out to a 15 second AA wack a mole.

While the guy using FA is like.. `Well.. guess il just wait in the car`.....

Edited by .Vooodu.

Damned_Hitman

FA Assisted is essentially considered as cheating, and the majority of free aimers would like it removed, because it ruins games with random players.

FA Assisted is essentially considered as cheating, and the majority of free aimers would like it removed, because it ruins games with random players.

My first experience with FA consisted of being killed over and over again quite easily within a deathmatch with individuals who were obviously using FA Assist. I had no experience at the time and didn't even realise there were a FA Assisted option, but the advantage seemed ridiculous and after I spoke up and said, "how!?" I was informed of this setting. I don't know how it is now, but whenever you would accept an invite to a FA job when playing AA, it would automatically switch you to FA Full after joining.

Like I said, I think some of the initial mechanics and flow feel a bit off for me as a whole when it comes to FA, but if I were going to play it, I'd only want to do it with those using one setting or the other. Mixing the two types within the same lobby is absolutely ridiculous on the part of R* and I was curious how the encounters were in deathmatches with randoms.

Edited by -LN-
  • Like 2

FA AA is a huge advantage over pure FA in close range combat only. And its really annoying if you don`t take the proper steps to avoid getting locked on. Its like you always have to test the water 1st before jumping in.

Just like playing normal AA. Same things happens..

If you get too close.. be it on foot or moving vehicle FA AA will get you quick snap locks. Its not as hard locking as normal AA. but you can simply spam the lock on to get the same effect.

Its annoying to deal with but.. can be dealt with. People in competitive game modes usually get kicked out tho ASAP.

unless you've crowd yourself with nearby group of pedestrian , then bullet magnet will snap to wrong target

so , its not necessarily huge advantage if shootout takes place in populated areas ( regardless if the bystander is hostile or not ) , so long you're close to group of NPC ( which is usual issue i've had during illict business )

Ok....

No i stopped for the exact reason said., You've hit that point where you are making things too complicated over such a simple topic. When i see FLEX EPEEN. You hit the wall of Bullsh*t.

You're defending AA with some sort of BS. "Durh its more efficient" comment' And then gave a single example. And i simply dusted it off because its BS and gave simple answers to it.

SO maybe you should actually think before defending something.. If you really don't care either way.

Also..You really should stop trying to insult me unless you really want to argue..

Seriously.. I don't take the high road.. I take the low road.. The really.. really.. really low road.

Here is the problem.

Your reading comprehension skills are awful and no this is not an insult because I quoted you as proof . I literally have to correct you with every response because you constantly argue with some kind of made up point or flat out lie. I gave more than one example and I included the definition and further explained how it applied to GTA. I did not over complicate anything. You just keep writing drivel to avoid admitting you made a mistake by jumping on my comment wrongly in the first place because I was talking about how the a.i cheats and understand how people get annoyed with manual aim when fighting it. You flat out accused me of saying auto aim was needed. After I showed how that was a totally lie you began with the poor attempts at distractions.

Secondly what I said is not "BS" it is a objective fact that automatic systems makes things more efficient. You are arguing with facts and just about every dictionary available.

Third, you complete failed to explain why what i said is invalid. You cannot just say " it's BS because I said so". You need to state reasons and back up what position you have. From what I seen the most you did was played with semantics by saying auto aim makes shooting simple not efficient when the words are interchangeable in this context. Getting more efficient with a particular aim mode does not negate this none debatable fact.

Page 3 where you first started this nonsense of yours automatically contradicted and tore down everything you have said at this point and like I just said it shows how you are just playing with semantics because you actually agreed with what I said this entire time and don't want to admit it despite you trying to run it off the topic where I was saying how it was unfair how the a.i can aim through bushes and aim at targets behind walls perfectly.

You said "But AA only cuts down the amount of time needed to kill said AI's..because its AA. And AA is covering the basic shooting mechanics needed to kill said AI's"<-- Yes it surely cuts down on the time, it aims for you.

Page 5 You complained about people auto aiming you while you drive and you stated how you avoid it for that reason. Another contradiction against your argument that auto aim does not make shooting more efficient.

Again page 5 you said this --> "You also fail to understand how silly it looks to be on the receiving end of getting shot out of your vehicle while moving. Instead play this game of a one sided view of things and not understanding cause and effect." <--This is another contradiction and shows how you failed to comprehend what you read. I never advocated PVP auto aim.

There are more but the point should be clear.

What does this even mean? > "Also..You really should stop trying to insult me unless you really want to argue." That is beyond stupid. You threatening to flame me with insults instead of argue with anything of substance? No I will not and I do not need to.

You should always avoid taking "the low road" because it does not make you look reasonable and approachable. It's like a monkey flinging poo. It is not funny.

You only hurt yourself carrying on this way.

Free aim is fine for some games. I play the infamous games and those are free aim and fun.

But this isn't a first person shooter and it isn't a campaign solo game. It's a laggy, glitchy online game with a huge, open map that can have a ton of players fighting in an area.

All free aim would do is reduce the amount of players entering free roam battles, have players waste a f*ck ton of ammunition and eventually break joypads.

Free aim might take far more skill, but it would remove the fun of having a pvp fight for most players and you would almost deifinitely see a huge decline in that sort of gameplay. Freeroam would eventually lose a lot of play due to it.

Imagine heists, missions, even gang attacks with free aim only. Aye, imagine dying a ton during a gang attack because you are in free aim and the enemy is now way, waaay better at aiming at you than you are at them. And they hit harder.

Imagine doing the last Lamar mission or a tricky heist in free aim with players not at your skill level. Goodnight Zacatecas.

You've hit that point where you are making things too complicated over such a simple topic. When i see FLEX EPEEN. You hit the wall of Bullsh*t.

Here is the problem.

Your reading comprehension skills are awful and blah blah blah.

Heres your problem... I stopped reading right there...

I have a short attention span.. I don't have time to read these bloated replies where you make no real points and at the same time try and insult me with your BS and pick things apart. Especially when you start a reply with an insult.

Keep it short.. keep it to the point. Don't like my replies.. Well toooooo f*ckin bad.

Im not here to fluff your pillow..

Imagine heists, missions, even gang attacks with free aim only. Aye, imagine dying a ton during a gang attack because you are in free aim and the enemy is now way, waaay better at aiming at you than you are at them. And they hit harder.

Imagine doing the last Lamar mission or a tricky heist in free aim with players not at your skill level. Goodnight Zacatecas.

Imagine? You make it sound like FA is some sort of magical fantasy land, where only the BEST ELITE AIMERS around play.. and that killing NPCS is like seeing a unicorn.

Dude.. you just have to move the stupid DOT over the target and press shoot. Its not rocket science.

Edited by .Vooodu.

Imagine? You make it sound like FA is some sort of magical fantasy land, where only the BEST ELITE AIMERS around play.. and that killing NPCS is like seeing a unicorn.

Dude.. you just have to move the stupid DOT over the target and press shoot. Its not rocket science.

and what if it is AA a rocket science ?

and what if it is AA a rocket science ?

AA is more like basic math.

5 targets + 5 LT = 5 lock ons...lol

but you aren't suppoused to lock-on all 5 targets at once

We can't all be Tony Stark..

But what do i know.. Next update will probably have an iron man suit for 50 mill..

We can't all be Tony Stark..

But what do i know.. Next update will probably have an iron man suit for 50 mill..

But no hunter ?

Oh come on already , along with his majesty's long list

OP has a serious hard-on for free aim. Another free aim related thread brought to you by A J/Damned Hitman :rol:

I used to play free aim online but the AI had its aim assist tuned up to 11 rendering it unplayable, also unplayable in FAA, AA and Traditional GTA. Easy way to lose players in droves if you ask me.

Free aim in single player was a walk in the park.