Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, AngelD7 said:

jack can you make the mod work with cops in car fire, and can you make the cops on the roadblocks not act like gangbangers.. cops on roadblock don't behaviour like normal cops with this mod.. and the siren doesn't work

Have you tried to set "EnableEM_PoliceSirens" to 1 ?
From where did you download copsInCarFire mod?

I still haven't checked the roadblocks...

 

 

@twojastaragtahuj

"enable_jurisdiction" option was not functional which is another reason why the cops were using diferent models and weapons - it has been corrected as well.

 

Edited by Jack
...
Link to post
Share on other sites
twojastaragtahuj

Thanks for update Jack, now everything is working as it should 🙂

 

Quote

Press both keys simultaneously. If it doesn't help - alter them within the xml.

Ahaa pressing both keys... I didnt notice that <facepalm> now menu works.

WLeditor is a powerful tool, gta sa definitely needs some tweaking in wanted level department.
Jack, can you make cops always arrive on crime scene (like ambulance) when 1 star crime is committed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, Jack said:

Have you tried to set "EnableEM_PoliceSirens" to 1 ?
From where did you download copsInCarFire mod?

I still haven't checked the roadblocks...

 

 

@twojastaragtahuj

"enable_jurisdiction" option was not functional which is another reason why the cops were using diferent models and weapons - it has been corrected as well.

 

cops in car fire.. from dk22pac blog

Edited by AngelD7
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 5:28 PM, twojastaragtahuj said:

Jack, can you make cops always arrive on crime scene (like ambulance) when 1 star crime is committed?

Use the option "cop_car_respawn_time" which is 8000 ms by default (8 seconds). Decreasing that value will make the cops arrive to the scene a lot faster.
Also at star1 only cop bikers are present. Since wl editor allows you to use multiple models you could replace cop bikers with cops.
Default settings for cop bikers for star1 - zone1 (Los Santos):

<star_1>
    <zone1_enable_slot>1</zone1_enable_slot>
    <zone1_enable_jurisdiction>0</zone1_enable_jurisdiction>
    <zone1_copbike1>523</zone1_copbike1>
    <zone1_copbike2>523</zone1_copbike2>
    <zone1_copbike3>523</zone1_copbike3>
    <zone1_copbike4>523</zone1_copbike4>
    <zone1_copbike5>523</zone1_copbike5>
    <zone1_copbike6>523</zone1_copbike6>
    
    <zone1_bikeped1>284</zone1_bikeped1>
    <zone1_bikeped2>284</zone1_bikeped2>
    <zone1_bikeped3>284</zone1_bikeped3>
    <zone1_bikeped4>284</zone1_bikeped4>
    <zone1_bikeped5>284</zone1_bikeped5>
    <zone1_bikeped6>284</zone1_bikeped6>
    
    <zone1_bike_occupants_1>1</zone1_bike_occupants_1>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_2>1</zone1_bike_occupants_2>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_3>1</zone1_bike_occupants_3>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_4>1</zone1_bike_occupants_4>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_5>1</zone1_bike_occupants_5>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_6>1</zone1_bike_occupants_6>
</star_1>

So if you want the cops to come instead of cop bikers then just replace the models of their vehicles and skins and of course the number of occupants:

<star_1>
    <zone1_enable_slot>1</zone1_enable_slot>
    <zone1_enable_jurisdiction>0</zone1_enable_jurisdiction>
    <zone1_copbike1>596</zone1_copbike1>
    <zone1_copbike2>596</zone1_copbike2>
    <zone1_copbike3>596</zone1_copbike3>
    <zone1_copbike4>596</zone1_copbike4>
    <zone1_copbike5>596</zone1_copbike5>
    <zone1_copbike6>596</zone1_copbike6>
    
    <zone1_bikeped1>280</zone1_bikeped1>
    <zone1_bikeped2>280</zone1_bikeped2>
    <zone1_bikeped3>280</zone1_bikeped3>
    <zone1_bikeped4>280</zone1_bikeped4>
    <zone1_bikeped5>280</zone1_bikeped5>
    <zone1_bikeped6>280</zone1_bikeped6>
    
    <zone1_bike_occupants_1>2</zone1_bike_occupants_1>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_2>2</zone1_bike_occupants_2>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_3>2</zone1_bike_occupants_3>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_4>2</zone1_bike_occupants_4>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_5>2</zone1_bike_occupants_5>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_6>2</zone1_bike_occupants_6>
</star_1>

And you can even mix cops and cop bikers - like this:

<star_1>
    <zone1_enable_slot>1</zone1_enable_slot>
    <zone1_enable_jurisdiction>0</zone1_enable_jurisdiction>
    <zone1_copbike1>523</zone1_copbike1>
    <zone1_copbike2>596</zone1_copbike2>
    <zone1_copbike3>523</zone1_copbike3>
    <zone1_copbike4>596</zone1_copbike4>
    <zone1_copbike5>523</zone1_copbike5>
    <zone1_copbike6>596</zone1_copbike6>
    
    <zone1_bikeped1>284</zone1_bikeped1>
    <zone1_bikeped2>280</zone1_bikeped2>
    <zone1_bikeped3>284</zone1_bikeped3>
    <zone1_bikeped4>280</zone1_bikeped4>
    <zone1_bikeped5>284</zone1_bikeped5>
    <zone1_bikeped6>280</zone1_bikeped6>
    
    <zone1_bike_occupants_1>1</zone1_bike_occupants_1>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_2>2</zone1_bike_occupants_2>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_3>1</zone1_bike_occupants_3>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_4>2</zone1_bike_occupants_4>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_5>1</zone1_bike_occupants_5>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_6>2</zone1_bike_occupants_6>
</star_1>


Also the wle menu uses model names instead of the ID numbers so it should be a lot easier. Just don't forget to close the xml file before using the menu.
On 10/9/2019 at 5:36 AM, AngelD7 said:

cops in car fire.. from dk22pac blog

cops in car fire is now compatible. Download link for WLE has been updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jack said:

Use the option "cop_car_respawn_time" which is 8000 ms by default (8 seconds). Decreasing that value will make the cops arrive to the scene a lot faster.
Also at star1 only cop bikers are present. Since wl editor allows you to use multiple models you could replace cop bikers with cops.
Default settings for cop bikers for star1 - zone1 (Los Santos):

<star_1>
    <zone1_enable_slot>1</zone1_enable_slot>
    <zone1_enable_jurisdiction>0</zone1_enable_jurisdiction>
    <zone1_copbike1>523</zone1_copbike1>
    <zone1_copbike2>523</zone1_copbike2>
    <zone1_copbike3>523</zone1_copbike3>
    <zone1_copbike4>523</zone1_copbike4>
    <zone1_copbike5>523</zone1_copbike5>
    <zone1_copbike6>523</zone1_copbike6>
    
    <zone1_bikeped1>284</zone1_bikeped1>
    <zone1_bikeped2>284</zone1_bikeped2>
    <zone1_bikeped3>284</zone1_bikeped3>
    <zone1_bikeped4>284</zone1_bikeped4>
    <zone1_bikeped5>284</zone1_bikeped5>
    <zone1_bikeped6>284</zone1_bikeped6>
    
    <zone1_bike_occupants_1>1</zone1_bike_occupants_1>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_2>1</zone1_bike_occupants_2>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_3>1</zone1_bike_occupants_3>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_4>1</zone1_bike_occupants_4>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_5>1</zone1_bike_occupants_5>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_6>1</zone1_bike_occupants_6>
</star_1>

 

So if you want the cops to come instead of cop bikers then just replace the models of their vehicles and skins and of course the number of occupants:

<star_1>
    <zone1_enable_slot>1</zone1_enable_slot>
    <zone1_enable_jurisdiction>0</zone1_enable_jurisdiction>
    <zone1_copbike1>596</zone1_copbike1>
    <zone1_copbike2>596</zone1_copbike2>
    <zone1_copbike3>596</zone1_copbike3>
    <zone1_copbike4>596</zone1_copbike4>
    <zone1_copbike5>596</zone1_copbike5>
    <zone1_copbike6>596</zone1_copbike6>
    
    <zone1_bikeped1>280</zone1_bikeped1>
    <zone1_bikeped2>280</zone1_bikeped2>
    <zone1_bikeped3>280</zone1_bikeped3>
    <zone1_bikeped4>280</zone1_bikeped4>
    <zone1_bikeped5>280</zone1_bikeped5>
    <zone1_bikeped6>280</zone1_bikeped6>
    
    <zone1_bike_occupants_1>2</zone1_bike_occupants_1>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_2>2</zone1_bike_occupants_2>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_3>2</zone1_bike_occupants_3>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_4>2</zone1_bike_occupants_4>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_5>2</zone1_bike_occupants_5>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_6>2</zone1_bike_occupants_6>
</star_1>

 

And you can even mix cops and cop bikers - like this:

<star_1>
    <zone1_enable_slot>1</zone1_enable_slot>
    <zone1_enable_jurisdiction>0</zone1_enable_jurisdiction>
    <zone1_copbike1>523</zone1_copbike1>
    <zone1_copbike2>596</zone1_copbike2>
    <zone1_copbike3>523</zone1_copbike3>
    <zone1_copbike4>596</zone1_copbike4>
    <zone1_copbike5>523</zone1_copbike5>
    <zone1_copbike6>596</zone1_copbike6>
    
    <zone1_bikeped1>284</zone1_bikeped1>
    <zone1_bikeped2>280</zone1_bikeped2>
    <zone1_bikeped3>284</zone1_bikeped3>
    <zone1_bikeped4>280</zone1_bikeped4>
    <zone1_bikeped5>284</zone1_bikeped5>
    <zone1_bikeped6>280</zone1_bikeped6>
    
    <zone1_bike_occupants_1>1</zone1_bike_occupants_1>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_2>2</zone1_bike_occupants_2>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_3>1</zone1_bike_occupants_3>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_4>2</zone1_bike_occupants_4>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_5>1</zone1_bike_occupants_5>
    <zone1_bike_occupants_6>2</zone1_bike_occupants_6>
</star_1>

 


Also the wle menu uses model names instead of the ID numbers so it should be a lot easier. Just don't forget to close the xml file before using the menu.

cops in car fire is now compatible. Download link for WLE has been updated.

 thanks🙃

 

Edited by AngelD7
Link to post
Share on other sites

is there a way to make every kind of cop of every star on food.. like if u have four stars there are swats on the streets instead of normal cops.. or fbi you got 5 stars there are fbi agents on the streets instead of normal cops.. or whatever you want to put on the streets by default.. i see that was possible in the previous version.. but now i dind't see that option works.. or is because there is a new way of set it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AngelD7 said:

is there a way to make every kind of cop of every star on food.. like if u have four stars there are swats on the streets instead of normal cops.. or fbi you got 5 stars there are fbi agents on the streets instead of normal cops.. or whatever you want to put on the streets by default.. i see that was possible in the previous version.. but now i dind't see that option works.. or is because there is a new way of set it?

That option is called "enable_jurisdiction" and it's available for every star and/or city. Since the xml is set to default (which is 0 in this case) you need to set it to 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
twojastaragtahuj
Quote

Use the option "cop_car_respawn_time" which is 8000 ms by default (8 seconds). Decreasing that value will make the cops arrive to the scene a lot faster.
Also at star1 only cop bikers are present. Since wl editor allows you to use multiple models you could replace cop bikers with cops.
Default settings for cop bikers for star1 - zone1 (Los Santos):

Sadly this method does not work, quite often cops aren't coming at all on 1 star.

.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, twojastaragtahuj said:

Sadly this method does not work, quite often cops aren't coming at all on 1 star.

Added the option which automaticly removes this problem. Also you can increase the number of cops on foot and also number of copcars:

"max_foot_cops" and "max_cars_in_pursuit".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
twojastaragtahuj
On 10/12/2019 at 8:58 PM, Jack said:

Added the option which automaticly removes this problem. Also you can increase the number of cops on foot and also number of copcars:

"max_foot_cops" and "max_cars_in_pursuit".

 

Yes but I dont want to change amount  of cops, 1 car is enough for 1 star.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello hollywood im new in this forum im download you mod in gta vice city but dont work im put the xml archive and the asi in the directory of the game but if im type ' and 3 dont happen nothing you can help me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 6:11 AM, Jr15032000 said:

Hello hollywood im new in this forum im download you mod in gta vice city but dont work im put the xml archive and the asi in the directory of the game but if im type ' and 3 dont happen nothing you can help me?

The mod menu (activated by ` plus 3) works only for San Andreas. I did not make it for vice city or gta3.
But you can still edit the wanted level through the xml file so open it, make changes and save (you can do it even if the game is turned on).
Use default.ide file to find out the vehicle and ped Ids.
Here are the default police ones for gta Vice City:

Spoiler

MODEL_POLICE    //  156     police car
		MODEL_VICECHEE  //  236     undercover police car
		MODEL_ENFORCER  //  157     swat vehicle
		MODEL_FBIRANCH  //  220     fbi vehicle
		MODEL_BARRACKS  //  163     military truck
		MODEL_RHINO     //  162     tank  		

		MODEL_CHOPPER   //  165     police helicopter (the one which actually chases you)
		MODEL_PREDATOR  //  160     police boat		

		MODEL_COP   //  1
		MODEL_SWAT  //  2
		MODEL_FBI   //  3
		MODEL_ARMY  //  4
		MODEL_VICE1 //  97
		MODEL_VICE2 //  98
		MODEL_VICE3 //  99
		MODEL_VICE4 //  100
		MODEL_VICE5 //  101
		MODEL_VICE6 //  102
		MODEL_VICE7 //  103
		MODEL_VICE8 //  104

 

And here's the list of all default weapon indexes for Vice City:

VC WeaponTypes

 

Of course, if you have new models or weapons already installed in the game - you can use them as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

but im change the gun of the army model in the 6 star and no happen nothing im change the gun 25 is a smg for 26 is the mp4 but no happen nothing why is the error?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The list of possible problems:
1) wrong game version (the mod currently works for the 1.0 version only),
2) incomplete xml data change.

Solutions for the above:
1) Make sure your game version is 1.0 (3,088,896 bytes),

2)
    a) 6th star settings can have 24 diferent ped models (include weapon per each ped) - so 48 entries total. Therefor you need to replace all of them:
       

<star_6_driver_1>7</star_6_driver_1>
        <star_6_passenger0_1>7</star_6_passenger0_1>
        <star_6_passenger1_1>7</star_6_passenger1_1>
        <star_6_passenger2_1>7</star_6_passenger2_1>
        <star_6_driver_2>7</star_6_driver_2>
        <star_6_passenger0_2>7</star_6_passenger0_2>
        <star_6_passenger1_2>7</star_6_passenger1_2>
        <star_6_passenger2_2>7</star_6_passenger2_2>
        <star_6_driver_3>7</star_6_driver_3>
        <star_6_passenger0_3>7</star_6_passenger0_3>
        <star_6_passenger1_3>7</star_6_passenger1_3>
        <star_6_passenger2_3>7</star_6_passenger2_3>
        <star_6_driver_4>7</star_6_driver_4>
        <star_6_passenger0_4>7</star_6_passenger0_4>
        <star_6_passenger1_4>7</star_6_passenger1_4>
        <star_6_passenger2_4>7</star_6_passenger2_4>
        <star_6_driver_5>7</star_6_driver_5>
        <star_6_passenger0_5>7</star_6_passenger0_5>
        <star_6_passenger1_5>7</star_6_passenger1_5>
        <star_6_passenger2_5>7</star_6_passenger2_5>
        <star_6_driver_6>7</star_6_driver_6>
        <star_6_passenger0_6>7</star_6_passenger0_6>
        <star_6_passenger1_6>7</star_6_passenger1_6>
        <star_6_passenger2_6>7</star_6_passenger2_6>
        <star_6_driver_gun_1>26</star_6_driver_gun_1>
        <star_6_passenger0_gun_1>26</star_6_passenger0_gun_1>
        <star_6_passenger1_gun_1>26</star_6_passenger1_gun_1>
        <star_6_passenger2_gun_1>26</star_6_passenger2_gun_1>      
        <star_6_driver_gun_2>26</star_6_driver_gun_2>
        <star_6_passenger0_gun_2>26</star_6_passenger0_gun_2>
        <star_6_passenger1_gun_2>26</star_6_passenger1_gun_2>
        <star_6_passenger2_gun_2>26</star_6_passenger2_gun_2>
        <star_6_driver_gun_3>26</star_6_driver_gun_3>
        <star_6_passenger0_gun_3>26</star_6_passenger0_gun_3>
        <star_6_passenger1_gun_3>26</star_6_passenger1_gun_3>
        <star_6_passenger2_gun_3>26</star_6_passenger2_gun_3>
        <star_6_driver_gun_4>26</star_6_driver_gun_4>
        <star_6_passenger0_gun_4>26</star_6_passenger0_gun_4>
        <star_6_passenger1_gun_4>26</star_6_passenger1_gun_4>
        <star_6_passenger2_gun_4>26</star_6_passenger2_gun_4>
        <star_6_driver_gun_5>26</star_6_driver_gun_5>
        <star_6_passenger0_gun_5>26</star_6_passenger0_gun_5>
        <star_6_passenger1_gun_5>26</star_6_passenger1_gun_5>
        <star_6_passenger2_gun_5>26</star_6_passenger2_gun_5>
        <star_6_driver_gun_6>26</star_6_driver_gun_6>
        <star_6_passenger0_gun_6>26</star_6_passenger0_gun_6>
        <star_6_passenger1_gun_6>26</star_6_passenger1_gun_6>
        <star_6_passenger2_gun_6>26</star_6_passenger2_gun_6>


        Don't forget to save changes.
        Those settings should set m4 to all soldiers from 6th star and their models should be "MALE01" (which is 7).
        
        Also (this is optional) if we set:
       
        The rest will be ignored.
    b) stars from 6 to 12 have 6th star settings which means when you attain more then 6 stars the data you input into the 6th star settings will be ignored since the code will select 7th (or above) star data.
<star_6_enable_six_models>true</star_6_enable_six_models>
to false - the code will use the 1st set of settings only (driver1, passenger1 etc...):
Edited by Jack
.
Link to post
Share on other sites

yes my version is 1.0 and im change all the models of the weapons in the xml but no happen nothing.

Edited by Jr15032000
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jr15032000 said:

yes my version is 1.0 and im change all the models of the weapons in the xml but no happen nothing.

Download the mod for vice city again, extract from the mod archive and rewrite the old mod files.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

hello again jack the wanted level editor in gta vice city dont work and im give up but in gta san andreas the last version of wanted level editor have much bugs my game crash if im try change the levels and the police siren dont work more all vehicles of police ambulance and others dont have more siren you can fix this ? and yes the police siren is active in the mod.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright so, the added police vehicles worked for me. However, is it possible to make them to have emergency lights like the ones from the original police cars? They don't show up for me. Also, is it possible to set up the turret offset for other vehicles? Currently, the offset used is the one from the Predator.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

So I played a bit with the GTA 3 version and I noticed these bugs:

- Police emergency lights are always active, even when not wanted. Also when a police car is destroyed, it's lights stay on.
- Police helicopters leave and don't come back for me when I reach 7 stars and up, even though they are correctly defined in the XML.
- When giving the police officers on foot any other weapon than the pistol, they will hold it but won't use it, instead they run up to you and start punching. 

 

Not sure if this is a bug or not finished yet, but the enable jurisdiction doesn't change the on foot cops to the ones used in vehicles.

Also Jack, the WLE for GTA 3 only seems to work on a 1.0 exe, are you planning or making a version that will be compatible for 1.1?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 6:33 PM, Jr15032000 said:

... the wanted level editor in gta vice city dont work ...

There was actually a problem. It should work properly now.

 

On 11/28/2019 at 6:58 AM, Fenton said:

is it possible to make them to have emergency lights like the ones from the original police cars?

Since the new vehicles probably have diferent shape I decided to put the emergency light from FBI Rancher only. It's a single blue light so it should fit well for almost every vehicle shape.

 

On 11/28/2019 at 6:58 AM, Fenton said:

is it possible to set up the turret offset for other vehicles? Currently, the offset used is the one from the Predator.

Not finished yet since it requires more time and planing...

 

On 12/22/2019 at 1:05 AM, Yorpie said:

- Police emergency lights are always active, even when not wanted. Also when a police car is destroyed, it's lights stay on.
- Police helicopters leave and don't come back for me when I reach 7 stars and up, even though they are correctly defined in the XML.
- When giving the police officers on foot any other weapon than the pistol, they will hold it but won't use it, instead they run up to you and start punching.

- Not sure if this is a bug or not finished yet, but the enable jurisdiction doesn't change the on foot cops to the ones used in vehicles.

All 4 problems have been removed.

 

On 12/22/2019 at 1:05 AM, Yorpie said:

WLE for GTA 3 only seems to work on a 1.0 exe, are you planning or making a version that will be compatible for 1.1?

I'm not sure. It depends how much people will ask me to do it.

 

Thanks for reporting the errors guys.

Some others were also discovered and removed so the download links are updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Is there any way to disable star0, star1, star2 star3 in all zones? because interferes with ttdisa mod, I tried this:

<zone0_enable_slot>0</zone0_enable_slot>, but it makes the police unarmed

 

thanks in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Killerman29 said:

Is there any way to disable star0, star1, star2 star3 in all zones? because interferes with ttdisa mod, I tried this:

<zone0_enable_slot>0</zone0_enable_slot>, but it makes the police unarmed

 

thanks in advance

 

No. And when "enable_slot" setting is set to 0 it limits the number of models per star/zone to just 1 (instead of the standard 6).
However you can always set the same settings used by TTDISA mod. Set "enable_slot" setting to false to make things faster.
When "enable_slot" is set to 0 the rest of the 5 models (slots, lines, vehicles or what ever you call it) will be ignored:

    <zone0_vehicle1>599</zone0_vehicle1>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle2>599</zone0_vehicle2>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle3>599</zone0_vehicle3>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle4>599</zone0_vehicle4>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle5>599</zone0_vehicle5>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle6>599</zone0_vehicle6>
    <zone0_car_1_driver>283</zone0_car_1_driver>
    <zone0_car_1_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_1_passenger_0>
    <zone0_car_1_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_1_passenger_1>
    <zone0_car_1_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_1_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_driver>283</zone0_car_2_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_2_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_2_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_2_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_driver>283</zone0_car_3_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_3_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_3_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_3_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_driver>283</zone0_car_4_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_4_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_4_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_4_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_driver>283</zone0_car_5_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_5_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_5_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_5_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_driver>283</zone0_car_6_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_6_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_6_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_6_passenger_2>

Edited by Jack
.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jack said:

 

No. And when "enable_slot" setting is set to 0 it limits the number of models per star/zone to just 1 (instead of the standard 6).
However you can always set the same settings used by TTDISA mod. Set "enable_slot" setting to false to make things faster.
When "enable_slot" is set to 0 the rest of the 5 models (slots, lines, vehicles or what ever you call it) will be ignored:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


    <zone0_vehicle1>599</zone0_vehicle1>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle2>599</zone0_vehicle2>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle3>599</zone0_vehicle3>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle4>599</zone0_vehicle4>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle5>599</zone0_vehicle5>
ignored  //    <zone0_vehicle6>599</zone0_vehicle6>
    <zone0_car_1_driver>283</zone0_car_1_driver>
    <zone0_car_1_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_1_passenger_0>
    <zone0_car_1_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_1_passenger_1>
    <zone0_car_1_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_1_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_driver>283</zone0_car_2_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_2_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_2_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_2_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_2_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_driver>283</zone0_car_3_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_3_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_3_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_3_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_3_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_driver>283</zone0_car_4_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_4_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_4_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_4_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_4_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_driver>283</zone0_car_5_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_5_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_5_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_5_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_5_passenger_2>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_driver>283</zone0_car_6_driver>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_passenger_0>283</zone0_car_6_passenger_0>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_passenger_1>283</zone0_car_6_passenger_1>
ignored  //    <zone0_car_6_passenger_2>283</zone0_car_6_passenger_2>

 

 

ok thanks, I will try it later

 

Edit: looks like it work with some minor bugs like this random ped spawning sometimes at 3 stars:

https://imgur.com/a/Q8Kpk5s

other minor bugs:

-police not using nightstick at 1 star

-police keeps shooting at me after using clear wanted level cheat

 
Edited by Killerman29
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, Killerman29 said:

ok thanks, I will try it later

 

Edit: looks like it work with some minor bugs like this random ped spawning sometimes at 3 stars:

https://imgur.com/a/Q8Kpk5s

other minor bugs:

-police not using nightstick at 1 star

-police keeps shooting at me after using clear wanted level cheat

I haven't red this up until now. I'll have a look tomorow.
I know one thing though - nitestick missing from cops is caused by this mod only.

 

4 hours ago, Killerman29 said:

@Jack which limit I need to modify in fastman limiter adjuster to increase the number of gunman's on helicopters?

I always increase these 4 limits whenever I decide to test wle on the extreme level:

[DYNAMIC LIMITS]
; VehicleStructs (50)
; Max number of vehicles with different IDs loaded.
#VehicleStructs = 50

; Peds (140)
#Peds = 140

; Vehicles (110)
#Vehicles = 110

[STREAMING]
; Memory available, in MB unit (megabytes), default value 50
#Memory available = 50

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
48 minutes ago, Jack said:

I haven't red this up until now. I'll have a look tomorow.
I know one thing though - nitestick missing from cops is caused by this mod only.

 

I always increase these 4 limits whenever I decide to test wle on the extreme level:


[DYNAMIC LIMITS]
; VehicleStructs (50)
; Max number of vehicles with different IDs loaded.
#VehicleStructs = 50

; Peds (140)
#Peds = 140

; Vehicles (110)
#Vehicles = 110

[STREAMING]
; Memory available, in MB unit (megabytes), default value 50
#Memory available = 50

 

Still getting this message:

https://ibb.co/qjmCqvX

Link to post
Share on other sites

Download link for the latest version (2.05) of wle has been added:

 

On 1/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, Killerman29 said:

Edit: looks like it work with some minor bugs like this random ped spawning sometimes at 3 stars:

https://imgur.com/a/Q8Kpk5s

Probably solved.

 

On 1/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, Killerman29 said:

other minor bugs:

 

-police not using nightstick at 1 star

-police keeps shooting at me after using clear wanted level cheat

Fixed.

 

14 hours ago, Killerman29 said:

Still getting this message:

https://ibb.co/qjmCqvX

It depends how much you increase those limits. Also:

[DYNAMIC LIMITS]

; Tasks (500)
#Tasks = 500

Relevant if you want to increase the number of gunmen.

Bottom line - all this need to be increased:

[DYNAMIC LIMITS]
; VehicleStructs (50)
; Max number of vehicles with different IDs loaded.
#VehicleStructs = 50

; Peds (140)
#Peds = 140

; Vehicles (110)
#Vehicles = 110

; Tasks (500)
#Tasks = 500

[STREAMING]
; Memory available, in MB unit (megabytes), default value 50
#Memory available = 50

 

I tested the code - it works when those limits are increased (even for 10 gunmen per every law enforcement vehicle in the game).

Edited by Jack
.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jack said:

Download link for the latest version (2.05) of wle has been added

Really appreciate your hard work, thanks👍

off topic: btw, I love rainbow six 3 too, great old school tactical shooter like swat 4, looking forward for ready or not game

 

Edit: @Jack 1 cop still attacking me after using clear wanted level cheat, others will leave the zone in their cars without problem:

https://imgur.com/a/Uat3lyP

This happen when the hunter fly over the sea:

https://imgur.com/a/w80Uyhj

Edited by Killerman29
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I downloaded WLE for gta VC, but after loading game chrashed with unhandled exception error. I have lates CLEO for VC and 1.0 patch.

Edited by Waltor
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.