2. Support

3. Suggestions

how to deal with wall breachers

The Wandering Hunter

The Wandering Hunter

so i think these guys should be taught a lesson about their bullsh*t

1 get a hydra

2 fly to the lifeinvader offices which are near the golf course

3 i cant post videos afaik but if you search an under the map hydra glitch, most will be out of date but the lifeinvader one works.

it involves slowly flying into a specific wall of that building then turning while climbing, then avoiding the subway

4 kill the wall breacher and laugh at their relentless hate mail of how they're going to report you

now this glitch is sh*t for general griefing as it hard to aim at people from under the map and the hydra always smokes when you do this so i see no harm in sharing it

it works about half the time btw

Edited by The Sole Survivor

I think the best way to deal with wall breachers, is to completely ignore them.

Because if sitting still in one isolated place on the map is their interpretation of fun gameplay, who am I to interfere, right?

KornbreadMaf1a

I normally send em a message telling them I recorded them in the wall breach and am sending the video to R* and 9/10 they ether reply back begging me not to or just leave the lobby. I've never actually recorded anybody or informed R* but they don't know that.

Edited by KornbreadMaf1a
  • Like 1

I just leave.

I don't know if you should share the LI wallbreach.

Because it is good that this is not widely known yet because actually you can get into it without smoking and destroy lobbies.

whywontyoulisten

Go passive and follow them in; there's no quicker way of getting someone to sh*t themselves and leave a lobby.

most of the times i just ignore them, let them have fun inside their boring wall...

other times i jump into the wallbreach in passive, they tend to leave once they see a person entering the glitch.

the other day i followed this guy into 6-7 wallbreaches just to annoy him.

he was first inside the house near the vespussi police department, i entered in passive spamming the dock taunt. he took the easy way out, when off radar and reappeared inside the rooftop rumble garage wallbreach, inside the wall i when, still spamming the dock taunt. he did the same again, easy way out, off radar and appeared inside other wallbreach, i quickly searched the breach on youtube, and inside the wall i when hahaha

it when of for like 30-40mins, then he gave up, send me a ironic message calling me a "f*cking cheater" and left the session hahaha

most of the times i just ignore them, let them have fun inside their boring wall...

Yep same here, leave them to play by themselves. These are the ones that like to message you and talk sh*t. Sometimes they sit in there 45 minutes just sending messages lol

Yep same here, leave them to play by themselves. These are the ones that like to message you and talk sh*t. Sometimes they sit in there 45 minutes just sending messages lolyep, its a very sad playstyle...

waiting for some unsuspected player to drive by your location hahaha

AndrewTfromNZ

other times i jump into the wallbreach in passive, they tend to leave once they see a person entering the glitch.

So how do you know where all the wall breaches are and why did you bother learning?

"50K Player Kills*03/15/16 *Rank 500*07/13/16(2679 Hours) *60K Player Kills*08/27/16" === 6R13F3R

So how do you know where all the wall breaches are and why did you bother learning?

"50K Player Kills*03/15/16 *Rank 500*07/13/16(2679 Hours) *60K Player Kills*08/27/16" === 6R13F3R

can tell you didnt even read my entire post...

1/10 -IGN

at trying to imply i got 60k player kills by wallbreaching hahaha and yes, im a griefer, i dont deny that.

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 1

if i were you , i would annoy them with my " Insane Troll's secret technique " and well.....they grief you and so......i grief them

with a phone.............

Wall breachers are just another excuse for me to follow people in passive mode and creep on them. Found quite a few different spots after following one individual earlier this year, so now I have a decent idea of how to spot them more quickly and how to insert myself into their hiding spot without their consent.

Making people blow up their own personal vehicles they left outside the wall breach by pretending like I am going to steal it with a Cargobob and then going passive before the rocket hits is also a periodic guilty pastime of mine on occasion.

• Like 1

After playing the game for 3 years they become common knowledge, its like knowing where the ammo or snack stores are.

I dont know how to enter them all but I know of many of their general locations. Sometimes you learn of them just by playing, trying to kill someone and realizing you cant find them because they are hiding in some glitch.

Edited by StangOne50

oleg_aka_djmeg

i tried to follow the advice i found on this forum one day, which is going far away so that the collision of the place they are in unloads for me and then spamming heavy sniper trying to kill them. that's if i have nothing to do, anyway.

Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

The Wandering Hunter

After playing the game for 3 years they become common knowledge, its like knowing where the ammo or snack stores are.

I dont know how to enter them all but I know of many of their general locations. Sometimes you learn of them just by playing, trying to kill someone and realizing you cant find them because they are hiding in some glitch.

i usually just ignore them

except this time i got killed by a guy in a breach near my apartment and it took 3 kills before i went passive and investigated

I just ignore them...