1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Wishlist Thread!

Ciaran

Do you want more Jets?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more jets?

• Yes just like the ones described in this post.
    • No it's to OP.
    • Yes but no exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive without an exploding cannon on the besra.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alvarez

• CrysisAverted

• A Paradox from 94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First!   I really want a better draw distance. Being a sniper is a hard job....

A clean Voodoo.

Posted this on another thread but thought I would share here too!!   Anyway these are some things it think the game needs: - Move cars in garage - Different apartment colour scheme/interior - Neo

The ability to place a bike/motorcycle/atv in the truck beds, and have it lock in until you want to remove it.

Likewise the cargobob and titan. If it fits, you can take it.

• Like 3

-Declasse Hellfire

An upgraded Ruiner with better performance and rear louvers.The car unlocks at level 60 and the car parts need to be found and assembled.

-Money drops

A plane carrying money was shot down and money is all over the place.Each money pickup gets you at least 500$.The total amount dropped is 30k.

I'll start with:

- regular (normal collar) t-shirts for female characters

- normal hiking and combat boots for female characters

- backpacks

- the ability to create (story) missions

- a mission select list

- a functioning passive mode

- more meaningful gestures (waving hello)

- roleplay only sessions with missions

...for now.

• Like 2

I wish Rockstar would do a couple of things.

First, fix it when you buy certain cars online, you can pick whether the car has a roof or not. For instance, the Coquette. It randomly comes with a roof, and when it doesn't, if you put a roof on it, it can only be a carbon roof that can't have the color changed. Very annoying.

Second, more possible mods for cars. Allow for STOCK WHEELS to have the color changed. Also, maybe BUMPER STICKERS on cars? Haha, or the James Bond car in the online WITH the guns would be fun too. Just make the bullets shoot really slow so its somewhat fair.

Third, maybe have the tank have two guns and make it a two person vehicle? I believe it already has an MG on it….at LEAST let people ride on the side of it lol.

Fourth, ACTUAL black suit pants. No more black track pants. Thats been needed since GTA Online has been released.

Fifth, I think they should tweak a fix in the last update they did. Ok, don't let people put trackers into modded cars from other players, but at least let people sell them. For instance, I've got plenty of money. I'd like to give some of it to a friend. That used to be the most effective way of doing it. Upgrading a car a lot, and having the other person sell it. Yeah, I'd lose 500k, and they'd make about 115K, but shoot, its my money, so let me do what I want with it?

Sixth, maybe a minor thing, but in the story, you could kill animals. Maybe have a way you can stuff and mount them on your wall in your apartment? It'd be kind of cool. Imagine people having a shark head in their online apartments. It'd be interesting. Forget PITA. Its just a game. If PITA DOES complain about it, why would Rockstar worry about it? This is a game about people killing people, robbing people, picking up prostitutes, etc…yeah….

Edited by shore beast

More clothing items,

-Gloves

-Bandanas

-Full face masks

-Oxygen masks

Edited by psycho_realm747
  • Like 2

"Hot cash"

Money from a bounty, crate drop, or store robbery will temporarily be "hot" until you bank it. For example, if someone beats you to a bounty you can kill them and steal the reward.

• Like 2

A pool table or dart board in the apartments. That way if you invite someone to your apartment, or someone comes to hang out, there's actually something to do besides get blitzed or watch TV

• Like 2

Im puzzled with the lack of garage locations. I understand why we can only have apartments and not houses (because it will be difficult to make it work as everyone could own the same house) but i think it would be cool to purchase a 2, 6 or 10 car garage and choose where it is to be located, seeing as there are many garages/warehouses in the game.

Another idea i thought may work is have hotels and motel rooms enterable & rentable, if for the heists you need a planning/meeting room you could buy a room and it could be on a timer so like 1,2,3+ real time hours this could make things more mobile and be great for laying low with trunk full of cash :D also give a "on the run feel" to the game, not just swanning around buying supplies from the store you robbed 5 mins ago.

Which brings me onto the whole "deposit your cash" i dont know where rockstar got the idea that it would be a good idea to be able to take illegally earned money from your wallet and deposit into a legit bank via a mobile phone? I mean i know its 2014 and technology is fantastic, but for the modern day criminal this isnt possible, cash should remain cash and there should be money laundering ways to get money clean?

Well just some of my thoughts at this moment in time :)

One more thing, Hardcore servers - HUD & auto aim all turned off! Or selectable servers.

• Easy - All off
  • Medium - Map (No blips) ammo & health on
  • Hardcore - No HUD, Auto aim off
Edited by Blainedog
  • Like 2

I wish Rockstar would do a couple of things...

Fifth, I think they should tweak a fix in the last update they did. Ok, don't let people put trackers into modded cars from other players, but at least let people sell them. For instance, I've got plenty of money. I'd like to give some of it to a friend. That used to be the most effective way of doing it. Upgrading a car a lot, and having the other person sell it. Yeah, I'd lose 500k, and they'd make about 115K, but shoot, its my money, so let me do what I want with it?

I can't see why there isn't an option to just give people money. Would open up a whole new world of trading i.e. hiring protection, cars, guns & ammo, taxi/ plane rides (If you need a lift fast and your willing to pay people would jump at this)

1. Real licensed cars. I don't want a grotti. I want a ferrari! I don't want an elegy, I want a skyline GTR.

2. Flamethrower. It was my favorite weapon in GTA3,

3. Two cheats from GTA3 that I loved combining were to arm all pedestrians, and the next was to have pedestrians attack each other. I would turn those on and find a safe place to observe the chaos.

4. dashboard view with full dashboard and working meters.

5. A yacht as a second safehouse, complete with interior cabin, bed to sleep on, someplace to sit, and a TV to watch. Or at least a yacht with interior cabin. And while I am at it, fishing from the yacht.

6. online session where you cannot see who the real players are, so I can try to blend in with the NPCs without immediately being attacked by other players.

7. Unite Japan with the rest of the world. The Japanese version of the game does not allow online sessions with other versions which makes no sense at all. I guess I could have my brother send me a U.S. version of the game, but that's more money and I would probably have to start over again.

8. Do something (passive mode is not the answer) to penallize players killing other players. Maybe if players were penalized for killing other players in passive mode, then it might work. A little pop-up that says "You received 10,000 from blahblah for killing you in cold blood". If they want to kill me, invite me to a death match.

GTAO solo/co-op story mode, missions and heists with extended cut scenes for are GTAO characters.

throw bruise in one of them to, i miss that S-roid money junkie.

Most of the things I want have already been said, although, what we R-E-A-L-L-Y need is an option that, after every single error message you get while playing online, especially connectivity errors (which have been happening A LOT after the 1.12 update) to retry finding a new lobby instead of always being kicked to GTA V just to log back into online again. I know that when we get the error message that says "Unable to load data for character "X"" we can press square (PS3) to retry. Why not adding the same option for all remaining error messages?

EDIT: I just wanted to point out that we all agree character bodies should be able to be worked on just like we did with CJ back in SA. The gym in Vespucci is absolutely pointless if your character can't lift weights, both story and online modes

Edited by Kratos198800

Nos, Stancing kits & drift spec tyres :D

Make the cars lighter too, strip out what isn't needed

The ability to place a bike/motorcycle/atv in the truck beds, and have it lock in until you want to remove it.

Likewise the cargobob and titan. If it fits, you can take it.

Or a trailer option

1. Real licensed cars. I don't want a grotti. I want a ferrari! I don't want an elegy, I want a skyline GTR.

Why?

*JDSHRUGGING.webm*

Edited by Alvarez

I'd love if we would get arrested instead of killed for having 1or 2 stars, then put in the back of a police car.

Then drove to the police station, but other players had the option to rescue you.

If no one decided to help you out then you spawn out side the police station once there a little lighter on cash or even have all your ammo taken.

This could be quite fun chasing down a friend or crew member to rescue them, and maybe get some RP in the process.

Or if your a little evil just kill the person in transit

Balaclavas & open up some of the locked interiors

• Like 1

A natural disaster, tornado or summat like that

Its LA, so an earthquake would be most fitting.Exactly. But after all they did have snow for the christmas dlc and it doesnt snow in California. I do like the earthquake idea tho.

blues_clues1234

Well, seeing as so my thread was locked, I guess I'm going to have to post my ideas here where no one will read them

I've spent the past 2 hours working on these heist ideas to send to Rockstar, and I wanted to get your Feedback on them. The brief's a little long, but I want it to be perfect. Any ideas or potential changes would be much appreciated

My Heist Ideas

Strictly for your aMAZEment.

Lester Brief: Well, we’ve been waiting for this one for a long time. Maze Bank. The tallest bank in the world, with the 2nd largest vault in San Andreas. And we’re gonna hit it. $50 million worth of gold and cold hard cash in that vault, all ours for the taking. Now we can’t just jump straight into robbing it all Mosin Nagnant attempting to steal a jet style, we have to set it up first. Now there’s two possible ways I see of doing this:

PLAN A: Rooftop Rumbles- Well the title speaks for itself. We hijack the foreign investor’s Frogger at LSIA and fly it to the Bank. We act real cool about this, suits and everything. Once we get to the vault part of the tour, is when we strike. We bust through the parking lot gates in a modified Phantom and hold off the cops. Once we load the gold and cash into the truck, we take off. Head to the Subway tunnels is where we set up the “smoke and mirrors” we go in, we stop in the under construction Station and unload. We have to be quick about this. We fully unload the gold and cash into the Utility trucks. The 2 Utility trucks escape while the driver takes the truck further down the tunnel and torches it. They then change into the firefighter gear we stashed in the truck and get the hell out of there.

Total take, $55 670 550 (Crew of 4)

Plan B: Two tickets to paradise- This plan is a little more risky. We have two gunmen sneak into Fort Zancudo under the cover of darkness. Then they steal a fighter each and fly to Los Santos, taking out the pursuing jets. They then make contact with Los Santos central Air traffic control, stating that they want peace, and will land at LSIA as long as no one comes near them, taking a Taxiing Capira Airways Jumbo jet hostage while they negotiate a deal. By now every cop in the city should be at the airport, and every eye in the city will be watching. This is the perfect time for a crew to parachute onto the roof of Maze Bank, and rappel down to floor 7, where they will enter, and go down the elevator shaft using the vault manager as a hostage. The team robs the place and puts the gold and cash into the armoured truck, and discreetly takes off, with the vault manager as hostage. They head underground and unload the gold into 2 vans, then choose to either kill the manager (resulting in no wanted level) or to let him go, (resulting in a 3 star wanted level). The fighter crew will then take off and “crash” into the Alamo Sea, where they then scuttle to a Suntrap, put on their fishermen disguises and act as if they just saw 2 Fighters crash into the ocean.

Total Take: $57 000 000 (Crew of 6)

Plan A setup:

· Scope the Bank

· Steal the Firefighter gear

· Steal a Phantom from clucking bell (Or buy one)

· Steal 2 Utility trucks from Mirror Park

· Acquire a Frogger

Plan B setup:

· Scope out the Bank

· Scope out Zancudo

· Acquire 2 Burrito Vans

· Flying skill of the 2 pilots must be at least 60-100

There’s a snake in that boot.

Lester’s Brief: Well, to be honest, LS is home to more rich kids than you’d imagine. What’s one thing that rich kids like? Fast cars. And what fast car is, surprisingly, the most popular in LS? The Truffade Adder, the 2nd fastest car in the world. Rich kids will pay anything to have one of those things. I found a stash of them, at a place called Eclipse towers. I have a friend who works at Legendary Motorsport, let’s call him K, who needs more of them, to fill out the recent orders. He’s prepared to pay good money for them and it should be an easy score.

PLAN: BOREing

An old associate of mine and I had plans to rob the Union Depository, plans that are all but gone. We discussed using a Cutter (a tunnel boring machine) to break into the vault. Same principle can be found here, we take the drill around back, and drive it through the rear wall. The plans show that this is the rear of the garage we want to hit. A one of a kind 11 car garage, filled to the brim with Adders, every colour of the rainbow. We cut through (doing this will destroy the centre of the rear wall and the Chrome Adder parked in front of it, oh well) get out, and load the cars onto the packers outside. The owner is said to be out, killing some people on a Cove for a rich Mexican guy, but his crew members come in and chase the packers in their Entity and their Turismo. The gunner takes care of the Entity with a Rocket Launcher, and the Turismo ends up crashing into a Dilletante, and the driver gets killed by the angry driver.

Total Take: $11 000 000

PLAN setup tasks:

· Steal a Cutter

· Steal/Buy a Rocket Launcher

The Shaniqua Project

Lester’s brief: There’s just something addictive about Robbing the military. It’s nearly as addictive as that new app on the iFapp store, Huggy Panda. But I heard of something big. Back in 1992 an unknown Grove Street Gangster, infiltrated the base and stole something called “The Black Project” Of course our great government tried to cover this up, but the evidence is there. Now, 21 years later a new project, dubbed “The Shaniqua Project” is said to be the new black, if you’ll pardon the pun. I believe that the Shaniqua project (let’s just call it TSP) is a new military aircraft, or possibly a personal transport system (jetpack). We’ve even got buyer interest already, those ruthless Aussies are willing to pay whatever to get their hands on whatever’s being built. It’s going to be heavily guarded, but I see 2 possible ways of doing this.

PLAN A: The Tower of Terror

The crew infiltrates the base, through 2 teams. One team consists of a hired pilot (NPC) who drops a tank (player) into the base to distract the authorities. Upon dropping the Tank, if the cheapest pilot was chosen (4% of the cut) then an officer will shoot out the tail rotor causing the Heli to crash into the Eastern Hangar, causing the pilot to die, and the tank to sustain medium damage, if the better pilot is chosen (8% of the cut) , then the rear tail rotor will be shot, and the cargobob will drop the Tank on the tarmac (no damage) then crash into Largo Zancudo swamps, and the pilot survives.

The other team parachutes in from an Adios Airlines Jumbo, landing on the control tower’s roof. They break through the window, take army man hostage and get in the elevator to go underground. Using army man as a human shield, they survive the guards shooting upon leaving the elevator in the research lab. They drop army man and take cover, Working their way through the lab, until reaching the underground hangar. The Shaniqua project is a state of the art stealth fighter. (Pictured below) the team takes the aircraft and escapes through the vertical hatch under Lago Zancudo Wetlands, pushing the crashed cargobob out of the mud and saving the pilot’s life. The team must fly the aircraft out to sea, where the stereotypically named HMAS Wallaby awaits.

Total Take: $40 000 000

4-6 Players

Plan B: The train and the tunnel

The crew hijacks a Barracks on its way to a mysterious tunnel, in the mount Chiliad State Wilderness. The team stages a motorhome and car crash directly in front of the tunnel entrance. The crew then hijacks the Barracks killing 5 out of the 6 guys and taking their uniforms. The last, most senior one is left alive to get them into the base. The crew gets dressed into the dead soldiers uniforms and drives to the mysterious doors located in the middle of the tunnel. They enter the metal doors as a convoy, carbine rifles in hand as they head toward Hangar Sh1-T. They are noticed by the guards and a major firefight begins. (a good 5 mins of survival). Then the team takes the Aircraft and escapes out of the hangar door, located next to the Altruist camp. The team must fly the aircraft out to sea, where the stereotypically named HMAS Wallaby awaits.

Total Take: $60 000 000

5 Players

Plan A setup:

· Acquire a Rhino Tank

· Acquire a Cargobob

· Scope the Base (light aircraft flyby)

Plan B setup:

· Acquire a Journey

· Acquire a Bison

· Acquire 5 Carbine Rifles

· Scope the Tunnel (overly interested tourists style)

Shaniqua:

2571017-fortuoimg.jpg

Any ideas of your own or feeback on my ideas would be greatly appreciated. :)

Rockstar, f*ckING LISTEN TO THIS MAN

blues_clues1234

Well what I want is the special edition hammer could anyone drop it for me? My psn is riseagain-bhr

Yeah, I'm blues_clues1234 PSN add me and ill give it to you in a session

Let us enter Cluckin Bells and Burger Shots

Ability to alter your characters physical appearance

Police Most Wanted Missions, also chuck in Ambulance and Fire missions for cash

Basketball, Pool

Have the ability to add mini games to your apartment

More perks from your contacts

More missions from your contacts.

Casino

THIS.