1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Wishlist Thread!

Ciaran

Do you want more Jets?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more jets?

• Yes just like the ones described in this post.
    • No it's to OP.
    • Yes but no exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive without an exploding cannon on the besra.

Just a simple request instead of standing around, your character should be able to sit down somewhere, a bench or summat like that

• Like 3

Option for a retractable soft top roof for Stinger, blacked out headlights & taillights, a Pfister without a spoiler, an Obey super car, more Infiniti based vehicles than just the FQ2, option to buy Franklin's buffalo, more Ubermacht vehicles (SUVs, Sedans, etc).

Ability to toggle the cops off. Maybe a majority vote in the lobby to decide whether to remove cops. Military should stay. I had an amazing gunfight (10 people at the airport) and it could have been much better without the damn cops.

In Rockstar's Gta V they have an open "free mode" world to explore but truly can you really explore the game and not worry about your money? In this game they lose some of the little things that made Gta IV's online actually fun. Tbe aspect of running around the map with no worries of money and just killing your friends with no remorse. No im not saying get rid of what Gta V Online brings to the table now but add a sandbox mode to the game where we can tweak the lobby settings; no wanted levels or importants of money just being able to f*ck sh*t up!

Police liveries. Of course if they were to add police liveries, they would be LS/Blaine county themed, but I'd love Tokyo liveries.

Japanese_NISSAN_SkylineR34_GTR_police_ca

I would insta-get a police Elegy.

• Like 1

I would love to have better hairdos for female characters such as long hair; animals such as fish, deer, cougers, pets(bird, cat,dog); clean BF Injector, ability to sit any where or lay on couch, different food to eat, other drinks, dresses for females, clear lens for male glasses, cars for the 60's, VW Beattle (old and new), more stores and restaurants to go into. I could go on forever but I can't think of all the other thing we really need. Oh yeah, tone down the cops. Pretty soon you would be able to breath without getting shot.

Haven't seen this and I was wondering if this would be worth R*'s time to do?

How bout a paid DLC that lets you own outfits from previous GTAs and some vehicles from those games as well...

For instance: Tommy Vercetti's blue suit with rolled up sleeves and no socks. Or Johnny Klebbiz biker cuts.

And as far as vehicles go: Cuban Hermes, Sea Sparrow and Angel just to name a few.

I'm hoping somebody with the ability to post pictures can help me out.

But pretty much with this DLC the sky is the limit. Also, what would be a fair price? $5, $10, or $20. Keep in mind that the more you spend the more you get. Or it could be separated into maybe 3 or 4 different packs and the big one that has it all.

I can honestly say I'd be happy to spend money for this DLC.

Thoughts...

• Like 2

Bell Bottom Flare Jeans & belly button-revealing blouses/sweaters.

Sweet.

If only we could get our belly button pierced. I would be in heaven.

Would love more things to do...

Play pool

Deep sea fishing (We've got boats, let's use 'em)

To be able to host proper house parties

Hunting

Explore buildings

Surfing

Scuba diving for treasure

Actually have wildlife (including in the sea)

Mansions to buy not just apartments

The option to customise your apartment

Goth, punk, emo, headbanger and metalhead clothing and hair options.

Some proper rock music on the radio

• Like 1

Another couple of ideas hit me at the weekend while playing.

LSPD liveried tank that rolls up to deal with tank griefers after xx players killed.

The option to be able to buy the various tints that you currently have to get player

kills for, I don't see why they gave the option to buy the tints on the new guns

but not the old ones.

I know some will say get better at killing players but I really don't have the time

to do 600 kills with each gun.

• Like 2

Females being able to wear high boots with jeans/pants

Elevation displays on blips in freeroam (up arrow if they're above you, down arrow if below)

• Like 3

I really really want a Phone Custimization like SP, new ringtones backgrounds and themes from SO as well as some new ones will be pretty good

• Like 1

Ciaran2033.gif

The ability to retrieve destroyed P.V in the race lobby screen. This would be good esp for playlists when you forgot to call mors before you start one and get stuck in stock cars

Haven't seen this and I was wondering if this would be worth R*'s time to do?

How bout a paid DLC that lets you own outfits from previous GTAs and some vehicles from those games as well...

For instance: Tommy Vercetti's blue suit with rolled up sleeves and no socks. Or Johnny Klebbiz biker cuts.

And as far as vehicles go: Cuban Hermes, Sea Sparrow and Angel just to name a few.

I'm hoping somebody with the ability to post pictures can help me out.

But pretty much with this DLC the sky is the limit. Also, what would be a fair price? $5, $10, or $20. Keep in mind that the more you spend the more you get. Or it could be separated into maybe 3 or 4 different packs and the big one that has it all.

I can honestly say I'd be happy to spend money for this DLC.

Thoughts...

That would be so aewsome relibnig old GTA's... But not good if its paid, better be free if it happens

The option to be able to buy the various tints that you currently have to get player

kills for, I don't see why they gave the option to buy the tints on the new guns

but not the old ones.

I know some will say get better at killing players but I really don't have the time

to do 600 kills with each gun.

Those tints are meant for those who work for them. Enabling for everyone makes them lose their value.

I'd love to get this bike in a DLC. For its base platform, the project relies on an existing (and what BRD calls barely legal) racing bike, the RedShift MX, a 250-pound all-electric moto that retails for $15,000.

Essentially, it's a hybrid built off the RedShift for SpecOPs to use. It would go well with my Voltic.

http://www.oafnation.com/dod/2014/4/21/sof-to-use-new-silent-hybrid-motorcycles

I really want to be able to filter my map icons. There should be an update that allows you to turn off any map icon either by group or individually (ex. turn off the job icon for Criminal Records or all Rockstar created races). Not only would it be hidden from the pause menu map but the mini map as well. Though this would not remove the job locations in game as you could still walk into them.

I personally want this so my mini map is not cluttered with a bunch blue icons. I find going into the jobs section in the pause menu much better (just a preference).

• Like 2

More ways to hustle money in free mode. Like pimping hoes and dealing drugs... Or owning a few businesses... Make it worth having a crew.

• Like 2