1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Wishlist Thread!

Ciaran

Do you want more Jets?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more jets?

• Yes just like the ones described in this post.
    • No it's to OP.
    • Yes but no exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive without an exploding cannon on the besra.

High Rider's Update:

Rockstar should add some cool gamemodes with these vehicles to.

-A new garage similar to Benny's maybe located in Sandy Shores that allows you to lift your selected vehicle, add external armor, off road lights and all sorts of other cool modifications, camouflage liveries, various sizes/designs for tires/rims

-3 new trucks, 3 new SUV's all available for modification in this new garage

-M16 (Throw in a random gun, why not)

-Camouflage shirts, pants, hats, & masks

Anyone feel free to add on

check out my Redneck idea back a few pages

Rockstar needs to add that to the game ASAP. :D

check out my redneck idea a few pages back, this would be awesome. i stated in there that i think it would be awesome if they added a new offroading/mudding area, maybe they can add north yankton and have a road leading to it where it gets all offroady and edventually leads into snowy areas of north yankton

I'm surprised that R* didn't think about adding the community films created via R* Editor to the in-game cinema.

• Like 7

I'm surprised that R* didn't think about adding the community films created via R* Editor to the in-game cinema.

Can you check out my Redneck idea a few pages back? It would mean alot, thanks.

XF5U Pancake please Rockstar?

Vought-XF5U-Title.jpg

Vought-XF5U-Flying-Pancake-Front-View.jp

As Much As Everyone On Here Rips On You, This Is A Neat Idea, We Need A Tough Combat Aircraft. Hell, This Thing Needed To Be Destroyed With A Wrecking Ball When They Decided To Can It, Heck, Even That Took A Few Swings, Pure Awesome....

Why Do You Capitalize Every Letter?

Also, Hermes and Hustler from SA would be awesome.

Why Do You Give A sh*t? [Edit] Ugh, Sorry, It's Just Kind Of A Habit Of Mine, I'll try and stop, Really! in the meantime, i would love the Hermes, reminds me of this

cfcc55330201fc29fecb935c459f1af7.jpg

Edited by Criminal-Fox
  • Like 2

We need a tank that can carry more than one person, I present... The FLAKPANTHER!PC310080.JPG

The gun holds Seven 20mm HE Rounds and has an Eight second reload, Like the IV Assault Shotgun on Acid

Edited by Criminal-Fox
  • Like 1

^*Sh*t

Auto correct screws everyone over at one point or another...

Edited by Criminal-Fox

R* could always look back and use some older cars they've already made. I wouldn't mind something based on the Saleen S7 (

) or more foreign tuners based on the Skyline, Evo, or impreza. All we really have is the Elegy and Kuruma.

• Like 1

GTA IDEAS

To start off, this forum goes out to all the games I enjoy, and am respectful of, and the point to this forum is to express opinion as obliged over the games I like for the sake of opinion and assistance.

1. I would like FURTHER detail to all games, such as: the choice to further maximize character creation as to choosing height, weight, muscle mass (to a certain extent to start off, but not a crazy buff character, as my opinion for that is to where the strength attribute takes play that you will gain muscle as you progress with that attribute), hair styles, and facial hair styles. As well as to as many options to clothing as possible, to make the game feel more lively. What this does, is it gets further in tune with the players. It can make them feel more alike to being a player within a game as a fictional character and in expression to their true selves. In general, all the more detail to make a game feel more alive is great

​2. Social interaction. I would like to feel more like there are actual people that are in the game with me, and I would like more action to go on, preferably more in masses as well/more players at once

3. I would like more people within a single lobby. Like, the GTA world is so vast, I feel that with that in mind, it should feel vast in other proportion as well, such as much NPC's (with unique personality different from others) and people as well. In specific with all that said, I would like to see 35-40 people within a lobby

4. More action with crews. From the update, "Executives and Other Criminals", there seems to be more of a direction to what I was speaking of in the #3, but, what when it comes to that update, I would rather stick everything together. Meaning, the whole "criminal organization" thing, I'd rather that just be integrated into the crews. But simply, I feel that calling a crew a gang is more feasible. I mean, considering the fact the game is called "Grand Theft Auto", this should mean that the game's core consists of the life of a criminal, so I would imagine that'd be how it stays, as long as to the mature game players

5. By all means, personally, I love the idea of "freemode" by all means.. where I'd love to boost that idea. I'd like to be able to simply do more, like break into a bunch of houses, maybe even disrupt families, be able to destroy houses or just many objects in general. Like, I would love to feel like I could literally burn a whole city down. Like I think if that was in the game, it's the revolution to all games. The more detail, the better :lol:

6. Perhaps this is already expected, but as soon as possible, I would LOVE to have animals in GTA. It'd make the gameplay so much more enjoyable as to the more life that it can seem to have in the game. Like I said, the more detail the better

7. I would like to have personalized relationships/dating & further, I mean.. is it a loser commentary? No it is not. It's a game commentary, perhaps it's even a way to support relationships in life, where, in game, you could learn a few things :lol:. And as well of this, we have the ability to create family trees. So why not rock it out? I would like to see family interaction, and even reproduction to come to play into GTA. An idea

8. Further apartment customization. Again, perhaps this is to be expected, but I would just like to say briefly that I would like to be able to further customize my apartment, where I could buy items for it and rearrange items, paint the walls, so forth

9. Custom tattoos. I would like to be able to create my own tattoos, such as things like being able to create your own crew (would rather call "gang") emblem

10. Custom guns

11. Horror-themed easter eggs >.<

12. Attributes that benefit intelligence in gameplay and an attribute allowing you to increase movement speed/attack speed, an "Agility" attribute, or whatever name desired

13. The ability to put crew emblems on basically any torso-wear and as well as to weapons (following #10)

14. Food, water, and sleep is beneficial. I feel that to further increase detail, that you will need to eat enough (or else you lose weight/can gain it), drink enough, and sleep enough in order to survive in GTA V/Online. Heck, hunting then could become a thing if animals are included in GTA. And as much as it may seem a pain, I would like to have more priority, whereas paying for gas is a thing, like why else is there gas stations then? ;)

15. MUCH more money that can be given by bounty's, let's say to at least $50,000, but yes, an idea

16. Simply, MUCH more RP from eluding stars

17. Rewards for exceeding rank 100+. You could have special guns, special armor, homes, vehicles, clothing, there's all kinds of things. I think that you should get consistent rewards for the further you rank up, until 1,000. I think even as a matter of fact, perhaps gaining money per 10 ranks, or something, would be excellent. It would be sort of a gift for making it to a certain point

18. Underwater breathing technology

19. Crew-specific battles. As well as to, crew championships. Whichever crew wins more of them, will be the crew that is better known. And I feel that there should be a leaderboard to say which crew is the most powerful so to speak. As well, maybe other things considered, such as whichever crew has the most income, stuff like that :lol:. As well I'd like to see crew members be appointed different positions, such as the leader, or something like that >.<

And.. all who read this, please be respectful to my opinions and to all opinions in that matter, and that will be all :lol:

I hope this is likable, and I am looking forward to perhaps this post being considered. And as well, I would like to thank all the creators to this game, and simply I just would want it to be known that it makes a difference in one's life, speaking in positive perspective :lol:

-poebro99

• Like 2

I just found this customised Ford Capri via a friend on Facebook and would love it in GTAO.

I'm of the age where I remember UK TV Show "The Professionals" to love Ford Capris, check this out!

12733524_1207605855935836_73126970883068

• Like 2

GTA IDEAS

To start off, this forum goes out to all the games I enjoy, and am respectful of, and the point to this forum is to express opinion as obliged over the games I like for the sake of opinion and assistance.

1. I would like FURTHER detail to all games, such as: the choice to further maximize character creation as to choosing height, weight, muscle mass (to a certain extent to start off, but not a crazy buff character, as my opinion for that is to where the strength attribute takes play that you will gain muscle as you progress with that attribute), hair styles, and facial hair styles. As well as to as many options to clothing as possible, to make the game feel more lively. What this does, is it gets further in tune with the players. It can make them feel more alike to being a player within a game as a fictional character and in expression to their true selves. In general, all the more detail to make a game feel more alive is great.

Yes, I like this, and agree. More than possible and it should be possible to have females with larger or smaller busts, fat and thin people, tall or short people.

2. Social interaction. I would like to feel more like there are actual people that are in the game with me, and I would like more action to go on, preferably more in masses as well/more players at once

Are you talking about NPC interaction with players? It is kind of possible, but the AI has a lot of limitations right now, which might render NPC interaction hard.

3. I would like more people within a single lobby. Like, the GTA world is so vast, I feel that with that in mind, it should feel vast in other proportion as well, such as much NPC's (with unique personality different from others) and people as well. In specific with all that said, I would like to see 35-40 people within a lobby.

There is a significant limitation with the NG console system pertaining to this. Microsofts own tech wont allow for more than 32 people in a lobby. It has a lot to do with how hosting works in game, and peer-to-peer stuff.

4. More action with crews. From the update, "Executives and Other Criminals", there seems to be more of a direction to what I was speaking of in the #3, but, what when it comes to that update, I would rather stick everything together. Meaning, the whole "criminal organization" thing, I'd rather that just be integrated into the crews. But simply, I feel that calling a crew a gang is more feasible. I mean, considering the fact the game is called "Grand Theft Auto", this should mean that the game's core consists of the life of a criminal, so I would imagine that'd be how it stays, as long as to the mature game players.

Some crews are HUGE. Like 150+ members, all of which can play in a self-contained lobby. But a gang level DLC might be an idea.

5. By all means, personally, I love the idea of "freemode" by all means.. where I'd love to boost that idea. I'd like to be able to simply do more, like break into a bunch of houses, maybe even disrupt families, be able to destroy houses or just many objects in general. Like, I would love to feel like I could literally burn a whole city down. Like I think if that was in the game, it's the revolution to all games. The more detail, the better :lol: .

Hrm, choose a large lobby OR a destructible environment. Also, player owned houses would have to excluded, otherwise it just wouldn't be fair. The graphics engine has limitations, and this might be pushing them.

6. Perhaps this is already expected, but as soon as possible, I would LOVE to have animals in GTA. It'd make the gameplay so much more enjoyable as to the more life that it can seem to have in the game. Like I said, the more detail the better.

This has been looked at in great detail, and unfortunately, its simply not possible, due to technical draw distance limitations on the engine (see those cars spawning out of now-where? Notice a drop in traffic in full/packed lobbies?). The items rendered in game are mapped by the server so everyone can see them. However, the more objects you draw, the more loading has to be done. The engine finds it difficult and slows down significantly if too much is asked with object drawing. On top of that, you then have bandwidth limitations at a local level. Think of the poor sod stuck on a 5MB connection who already has several other devices using that bandwidth. Think about the momentary lag you see when sessions have lots of joining and leaving.

7. I would like to have personalized relationships/dating & further, I mean.. is it a loser commentary? No it is not. It's a game commentary, perhaps it's even a way to support relationships in life, where, in game, you could learn a few things :lol:. And as well of this, we have the ability to create family trees. So why not rock it out? I would like to see family interaction, and even reproduction to come to play into GTA. An idea.

Hrm, even MMO's don't really go into this. Theres just too much work involved, and not enough interest.

8. Further apartment customization. Again, perhaps this is to be expected, but I would just like to say briefly that I would like to be able to further customize my apartment, where I could buy items for it and rearrange items, paint the walls, so forth.

This I agree with. We have no-where near enough done with apartment interiors. They could start by putting more of the current interchangeable themed apartments in the other blocks, then expanding it to the stilt houses.

9. Custom tattoos. I would like to be able to create my own tattoos, such as things like being able to create your own crew (would rather call "gang") emblem.

10. Custom guns.

These two are taking the whole custom thing a little too far. This is even hard to do for most people in real life. Leave it to the experts.

11. Horror-themed easter eggs >.<

Not really sure what you mean by this?

12. Attributes that benefit intelligence in gameplay and an attribute allowing you to increase movement speed/attack speed, an "Agility" attribute, or whatever name desired

Possible, but would need decent management and limitations in place over use.

13. The ability to put crew emblems on basically any torso-wear and as well as to weapons (following #10).

I partially agree with this. However, it seems a little pointless on guns as its hard to see any detail on another players weapon as it is. Remember the consoles!

14. Food, water, and sleep is beneficial. I feel that to further increase detail, that you will need to eat enough (or else you lose weight/can gain it), drink enough, and sleep enough in order to survive in GTA V/Online. Heck, hunting then could become a thing if animals are included in GTA. And as much as it may seem a pain, I would like to have more priority, whereas paying for gas is a thing, like why else is there gas stations then? ;)

No, this is just WAY too much detail. It leaves too much room for error, and most MMO's don't even bother with this level of detail.

15. MUCH more money that can be given by bounty's, let's say to at least $50,000, but yes, an idea.

Well, it would certainly create a way of glitching money between chars in game. This could be very susceptible to money glitches.

16. Simply, MUCH more RP from eluding stars.

Its about losing the stars, not how much RP you get from doing so. Not important enough.

17. Rewards for exceeding rank 100+. You could have special guns, special armor, homes, vehicles, clothing, there's all kinds of things. I think that you should get consistent rewards for the further you rank up, until 1,000. I think even as a matter of fact, perhaps gaining money per 10 ranks, or something, would be excellent. It would be sort of a gift for making it to a certain point.

Hrm, we kind of already have a small list of rank up rewards given up to level 135. An expansion of those rewards is certainly possible, but lets not make too much stuff rank-exclusive, especially vehicles and homes.

18. Underwater breathing technology.

Go into Ammu-nation sometime, and pick up a re-breather. Yeah, thats the tech right there.

19. Crew-specific battles. As well as to, crew championships. Whichever crew wins more of them, will be the crew that is better known. And I feel that there should be a leaderboard to say which crew is the most powerful so to speak. As well, maybe other things considered, such as whichever crew has the most income, stuff like that :lol:. As well I'd like to see crew members be appointed different positions, such as the leader, or something like that >.<.

Crews already have an internal ranking system. If you go to the socialclub website, you can look at your crews rank system, and discover that the crew leaders are hiding stuff from you :).

And.. all who read this, please be respectful to my opinions and to all opinions in that matter, and that will be all :lol:

I hope this is likable, and I am looking forward to perhaps this post being considered. And as well, I would like to thank all the creators to this game, and simply I just would want it to be known that it makes a difference in one's life, speaking in positive perspective :lol:

-poebro99

Edited by Bonzodog01

I would love R* to add an armoted T20 with a minigun on the roof than can be fired by the driver and can rotate around and stuff, also make it tankier than a tank, and give it sticky bomb immunity and when someone eventually blows it up, it costs 500,000$ for them to fix it.

I would love R* to add an armoted T20 with a minigun on the roof than can be fired by the driver and can rotate around and stuff, also make it tankier than a tank, and give it sticky bomb immunity and when someone eventually blows it up, it costs 500,000$ for them to fix it.

I'd rate that car as 5/7

Edited by gøls bror

I'd rate that car as 5/7

No 8/8 m8? It wasn't b8 I swear.

Plastic Surgery

This is a must, I made a female character once and she looked like a Tijuana prostitute

This idea can also rid the necessity of contacting Rockstar Support in order to have your character's appearance changed.

• Like 1

I would like a Rockstar dlc (rockstar as in rock music not the company) with rock style clothes and stuff. Like golden rings and more neckless, more leather jackets (rock style) and some band merch. And some special clothes from real rockstars like Slash`s top hat or an school uniform like Angus Young (AC/DC) but with a GTA twist and more rock haircuts, stuff that makes us a real rockstar.

And to the apartments you can buy guitars that you can hang on the wall or place in a corner or whatever.

Some rock styleish cars. Cant come up with something special now but you get it.

-Lamborghini Egoista's GTA equivalent
-APC from TBoGT
-Firetruck with flamethrower mounted on top, just like GTA 2
-Humvee
-A small vehicle (car/SUV/or pick-up truck) that has player-controlled weapon (cannon/machine gun on top, sort of mini and faster APC)
-Horses
-RC Vehicles
-Combine Harvester
-Formula 1's GTA equivalent
-Go-kart
-Police supercar (Police Infernus?)
-Hunter
-Vortex
-Jetpack
-Classic infernus that heavily resembles GTA Vice City version, heavily based on Lamborghini Countach and Diablo
-Cheetah classic from 3D universe, based on Testarossa
-Deluxo that resembles DeLorean even more, maybe alternative version that parodies Back To The Future car.
-Rustler
-Turismo from IV
-Marbelle
-Uranus (part of tuners update)
-Hakumai (part of tuners update)
-Greenwood
-Elegy that based on Skyline (part of tuners update)
-Hellenbach
-Hotring racer
-Beta military Patriot (Humvee?)
-Leisure activity vehicles, maybe based on Fiat Doblo and Renault Kangoo?
-Sabre from IV (part of tuners update)
-Monstrousity monster truck from 3D universe ads
-Modern Stinger sports car
-Royal pain from GTA London 69

-Fiat Regata based vehicle (part of tuners update)
-Car liveries that parodies Disney's Cars franchise, eye stickers over windshield would be uber cool!

-Dual weapon wielding
-Flamethrower
-Chainsaw
-Katana
-Meat Cleaver
-Tennis Racket as a weapon

Tuners update:
-Elegy, Uranus, Futo, Sabre, Blista compact, Hakumai, Warrener, and a new vehicle based on Fiat Regata can heavily customized in Benny's.

Edited by Rius

I imagine this has been mentioned several times but I would really like to see a Mission Creator so you can create jobs like you get from the character contacts on the phone. Seems to be an area totally neglected by R* so if they aren't interested they should hand it over to us.

I wish there was a cop uniform online version

hqdefault.jpg

There is, You have to do a glitch to obtain it though.

We have all these amazing cars but no race track to drive them on. Something out in the desert like Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca or Willow Springs would be amazing. Car meets could be hosted there. Race tournaments could be hosted there as well with bets being placed. An exclusive mod shop could be built there as well with special mods not available in other mod shops. I'm sure people can come up with other ideas. Thoughts?

• Like 3

I've said for a long time that a Laguna Seca ripoff should be added or something. It is a California racetrack, after all. Could even rip off the Corkscrew. :lol:

A mod shop would be nice too, as long as it provided unique mods and not just LS Customs ones.

• Like 2

Well heres a nice set approved by broughy,

http://nodo.freeforums.net/thread/1130/broughys-racing-circuits

click the playlist, add the bookmark in social club and u got it ingame as option. But sure rockstar could do a race week, implement those tracks, and give us an ariel atom.

Edited by Trix_N