1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Wishlist Thread!

Ciaran

Do you want more Jets?  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more jets?

• Yes just like the ones described in this post.
    • No it's to OP.
    • Yes but no exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive with an exploding cannon on the besra.
    • Yes but they should be more expensive without an exploding cannon on the besra.

PogoTheMonkey420

ill copy my post from R* support, i think its a great idea...

A lobby browser

Just think how much better the game could be with this simple addition. You could actually decide what kinda of people you want to play with, and basically add a bunch of new game modes without actually adding anything. Heres a few thoughts to give you an idea what i mean
1."Optional Bad Sport Lobby" If you wanna go nut and blow whitefish up you could opt to join a bad sport lobby, and if you opt in it dosnt count against you, and you could still block actual bad sports from other lobbys.
2. "First Person Lobby" All players locked in first person
3. "Hardcore Lobby" All players locked in first person, Free aim only, and HUD off
4. "Modded Lobby" Unranked lobbies to play with mods R could even use this as free development
5. "Custom Lobby" Any conceivable combination of options. Rockstar could even charge for server rental, like EA dose. I would hope that they would do them selves a favor and strive not to let GTA get a F'ed up and greedy as Dice did with Battlefield, but I would accept paid server rentals for some organization.

I wish you could buy man than one body armor at the reload screen. You can buy 100000 work of ammo off all types, but you can only buy one armor? Hmmm

Richard Power Colt

ill copy my post from R* support, i think its a great idea...

A lobby browser

Just think how much better the game could be with this simple addition. You could actually decide what kinda of people you want to play with, and basically add a bunch of new game modes without actually adding anything. Heres a few thoughts to give you an idea what i mean

1."Optional Bad Sport Lobby" If you wanna go nut and blow whitefish up you could opt to join a bad sport lobby, and if you opt in it dosnt count against you, and you could still block actual bad sports from other lobbys.

2. "First Person Lobby" All players locked in first person

3. "Hardcore Lobby" All players locked in first person, Free aim only, and HUD off

4. "Modded Lobby" Unranked lobbies to play with mods R could even use this as free development

5. "Custom Lobby" Any conceivable combination of options. Rockstar could even charge for server rental, like EA dose. I would hope that they would do them selves a favor and strive not to let GTA get a F'ed up and greedy as Dice did with Battlefield, but I would accept paid server rentals for some organization.

5/5 color choice for that quote

Edit: You can actually make it out better in this quote.

Edited by GTAandStuff

Dr WGA Labriskagni

•A new Raceway (Constraint for R* : Where to put it)

•New classes: Formula One or Indy. You can take it out for a spin in the streets, however the durability is at a zero. Crash at a high speed, get run over by bigger vehicles or blown up. It obliterates. So your protection is your driving skill

•More identification options for your character during Creation. E.g; Country, City, Education, Former Occupation, Faction (And if your faction is an Agency of Authority. You're obliged to pick the one you have been working for. E.g; IAA,FIB,Interpol,MI6,DEA,ISA,Scorpion etc.

*This can also be used as a new feature on Free Mode lobbies... (Cops & Crooks) and a new game option called (Sting Operation). Where its the Agents and Police Vs The Criminals. Criminals will be Raided,Taken down or Closed in from a man hunt. If caught, they loose everything except XP (Professionals Only) and their job payout is increased for awhile to start over again a bit easier*

•New Fighting Mechanic: With afore mentioned idea of "Identification" If players pick where their created character comes from. They can be able to what Default fighting style their character uses. E.g: Japanese = Karate,Ninjitsu,Samurai etc. Each Origin and City will have their unique fighting style with strengths and weaknesses to each other. Start by fixing the current Melee.

•Life Invader,Bleeter,SnapMatic and since the editor is coming to new gen. Wouldn't it be possible for a Vine or YouTube parody?

To be Continued

• Like 1

1. To can't shoot through the armored Kuruma windows, the Titan's or vehicles like that. It's plain stupid.

2. Vans getting useful carrying 5 or 6 players.

3. Ability to equip and un-equip weapons in Ammu-Nation.

4. The Insurgent shouldn't have more resistance than the tank or strength than a truck.

5. Personal cars saving our own stations, or the possibility of having an user predefined station. Every time I hop in a car I have to change the station, it's annoying.

6. More car mods to upgrade other performance features than acceleration. So basically everyone can have his favourite car with decent stats and we get to see more diversity. What's the point of having 300 vehicles if people merely chooses Kurumas, Zentornos, Kurumas, Insurgents and Kurumas again?

7. New wave of bans and protection against the cheaters. There's a popular hack now it makes a lot of players explode and it says some random player killed them, so everyone in the lobby thinks its the hacker, but it's not.

8. Bad sport points to players who are afk or try to kill you in coop missions.

9. More frequent free roam random events like the armored car one.

10. Semi trucks at least as Pegassi Vehicles. Currently there's no way to own one.

11. 'Big' vehicles in garage, like the limo or the Barrack. Even if they take two spots.

12. Fix the Windows Store version of iFruit app or let us buy a personal plate ingame. Super buggy.

13. Ability to mute people from the quick menu.

I don't think I'm asking for too much, not even for new content.

I didn't want to do this but I'm giving in, it's building up inside me.

-Buyable Cargobob - seriously, this.

-Pegasus actually being useful - operate like Mechanic / Merryweather pickup when possible.

-More visual mods on cars - some of them are just begging for it.

-Vehicle spawning more random - I don't like the fact that you can find conga lines of the same type of car depending on time of day, or the fact that driving a certain car or picking your nose a certain way causes certain cars to spawn more frequently.

-Weapon wheel to save default slots

-Being able to own emergency / utility vehicles - just because. Police, fire, big rigs, bulldozers, all of it.

-4 seater 2 door cars either being able to actually carry 4 people, or having the option to remove the rear seat. Put a set of speakers back there or something, I don't care.

-Not being punished for not buying the game on multiple consoles - returning player exclusives. I'm not greedy. Throw it in for free for them, and I'll give you $10 for the privilege. Deal?

-Fix the griefers in Kurumas and Insurgents. I'm not saying remove them or even make them less powerful - but remove the bad sport points and make the driver pay insurance when it gets blown up.

-Allow kicks to sensitive body parts for anyone who hosts an armed helicopter race.

I'm sure there's more. lol

Edited by Plethorius

desertsunsets

Stop people from shooting you while they are in passive mode. No clue as to how this happens.

Develop a heist mission inside the cult headquarters building.

Sitting down in parks and other places other than your apartment

Develop a crew hideout

Solo Wing Pixy

1. MORE spawn points for the tanks. The current spawn points are just way too far

2. B1-B Bomber please!

3. More naval craft such as gunboats

4. Make the second seat in the Savage a co-pilot seat that can control a pivotal cannon

5. Increase armor on ALL aircrafts, right now they are made of paper mache

6. Increase tank armor

7. Additional islands/ map expansion for San Andreas for 8th gen consoles/ PC

8. 2 Seater jet fighter

9. Ban wave for hackers/ exploiters

10. Mansions?

1. Make Clothing Selection Timer on Heists be TWO minutes max. Five is way too much....

2. Buff the Savage armor slightly and fix it so the slightest tap doesn't send it into a frenzy until you die. The tail definitely needs armor imo.

3. Three free objective tokens each week to use on impossible objectives. *looks at one on one DMs*

new%20raptor.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Thought of another one while watching a GTA IV playthrough

The Presidente, specifically the CTS-V based mob version

Presidente-GTA4-Supercharge-front.jpg

Funnily enough that's the same vehicle, as the regular one. It just has different 'extras' applied. :)

However, yes it's a vehicle I feel should have been there from the start, just like so many others.

1. Normal female tank tops which have the fabric over the shoulder blades. Like male tank tops have them.

2. 4th Garage

3. New and better houses, I'm not a fan of the apartments.

4. More normal cars from the era 1990-2010 which will also be in traffic. I like Muscle cars the most but the balance in LS is way off towards these and other categories.

5. Insurance for my bicycles.

6. Civilian version of the Second Generation Stanier.

Edited by Verstappen

Instead of being limited to 30 cars how about when you buy cars of a website, they go straight into storage. The limit be at ten cars or no limit.

Edited by Nick1020

IDontWantNoRaavioli
1) A Redoing of the car classes - Some cars really do not belong in the classes they are currently in. E.g. A blista compact in the sports? a Buffalo S (based on a real life dodge charger) in sports? lmao... They are not where they should be. Also cars like the voltic shouldn't be in the same class as the Zentorno and Entity. Just think there needs to be a reshuffle and a couple of new classes introduced to put cars into (Hypercar and Tuner class)

2) Apartment customization - be able to to add in mini games to the apartment like darts, arm wrestling etc...

3) Sell Pegasus vehicles - I don't care even if i sell them for no money, i just can't bare scrolling through so much sh*t just to get the one thing I want. I want to be able to sell so many of my pegasus vehicles, I just have too many useless boats that i'll never use, and I don't need a luxor or titan either when they spawn at the airport anyway.

4) Aell useless hats, masks, glasses and other clothes - I just have far too many to scroll though just to get the one I want, its not worth it. Plus I spent SO much money on them that i want to get back. Not to mention the amount of new items that came with heists is crazy, and to be sitting through scrolling through all of them is too much for me

5) Gun rack for our apartments - This has been sort of half added into our apartments with heists which is at least a good start! But now it'll just be much better if we can actually store some of our weapons in there that we don't use often. That'll make the room much better and also be better for players like me who doesn't use a lot of the weapons, but also doesn't just want to drop them.

6) New helicopter backup from merry weather - We know that when you call for the backup helicopter with merryweather, all you get is a couple of noobs dangling from the side of a weaponless buzzard basically giving no extra support. So I thought wouldn't it be MUCH better that when you call up merryweather for the backup, they send in either the new Valkyrie chopper or the savage? Cause that would be real air support and i'd actually be more inclined to use that service (maybe 20k to use this?)

7) New Lamar service - "Hardcore mugger" Where they mug AND kill you, and they take your wallet and credit cards and they go and steal money from your bank account, lets say it'll cost around 10-15k for this service. Would be hilarious IMO.

8) 4th garage/property made available, OR adding a new mansion of some sort - If a 4th property is added its simple enough as we know what the entails, but if a mansion was added to be able to purchase, I hope it will be huge with a 20 car garage and helipad where pegasus vehicles can spawn

A NEW PFISTER FOR f*ck SAKES!

The possibility of seeing gold aircraft flying around Los Santos, and having a missile launcher, two attack helicopters, and a jet based on a Harrier to bitchslap them out of the sky with.

Not having to wait forty eight minutes real time for one of the side missions in free roam or invite only. Once upon a time I was able to walk out of my apartment in an invite only session and have an Armored Truck or High Priority Vehicle spawn right away.

Edited by Red Lynx 23

The only thing I desperately want in this game is to be able to shoulder swap. God, I hate not having it. It puts you at a severe disadvantage depending on situation.

If you don't know what I mean, watch any APB gameplay. I've heard some other games like Max Payne 3 had it too. Its such an incredibly simple feature and yet missing from a lot of games.

I find it a must for having quality PVP in third person shooters and even for PVE its still incredibly useful.

y rockstar

Edited by emcitement
  • Like 1

I thought this actually is in the game? I remember I ones pressed a few buttons and somehow it changed shoulder camera.

This. Just this. Add this, R*, and I'll be a very happy camper, thanks...

L0R6XPk.png?1

Call it the 'Jester Classic', or 'Joker', or whatever, but there's an alarming lack of sleek '90s-style cars in the game. Seriously - it's the one major era of car design that's almost completely absent from Los Santos, whereas in actual LA, odds are you won't have to look far to find something like an Integra or a Celica knocking around.

1. Paddle boards

2. Kayaks

3. Windsurfing

4. Coquettes that look like Corvettes from mid 2000s (GTA IV style)

5. Ability to decide minimum amount of players in a race you want to join

6. Fix annoying connectivity issues that force me to dashboard

7. A property for sale located in a Chumash beach house

8. Earring studs for men

9. More colors for hats other than just black/lime green/purple

10. Letters and numbers included in crew emblem creator

11. Insert the professional road bike helmets from story mode into online

12. Also, insert the spandex road bike uniform from story mode into online as well

13. More board shorts for men

14. Leather sandals for men

15. Option for us to go barefoot... come on, this is California!

Edited by Ronrollin9434
  • Like 2

I want an RX-8 please ^-^

And looooooots of long female hair

Edited by jessicaFly
  • Like 2

I thought this actually is in the game? I remember I ones pressed a few buttons and somehow it changed shoulder camera.

There is while you're in cover, but when you're walking around normally you're stuck on one side.

seems to be a long-wanted feature:

https://www.google.com/search?q=gta+online+shoulder+swap&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

oh well.

Edited by emcitement

Not a big wish but I really want the stock removed from the UZI, gangstas don't have time to aim.

If you were given a chance to choose six new vehicles to be added within Part 2, what would they be? Be sure to share your thoughts!

Mine would be:

1. Ariel Atom 3

2. Maybach 62S Landaulet

3. Ferrari Testarossa/Porsche 911 Turbo

4. Clean Voodoo/Cadillac Eldorado

5. Smuggler from GTA IV TBOGT

6. Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman

1) Ferrari 458 spyder convertible

2) Lamborghini Aventador topless

3)Porsche GT3 Turbo S

4)Mercedes-Benz SLR

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Any one of the following:

- Ferrari 458 Spider or FF

- Audi RS5 or RS7

- Porsche 991 GT3/Turbo or Panamera

- McLaren 570S

- Mercedes AMG GT S or SLS

- Mercedes C63 S AMG

• Like 1

From Grand Theft Auto 2. The Fire Engine you're hired to steal and mod the water cannon into a flame cannon. Then get told to go around and kill everyone in sight after completing the mission.