1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Female Skin Textures

SKiTZoFReNiK

GTA has been out a while now so I'm sure somebody at Rockstar must have noticed this. Whilst It is easily concealed with a lot of the clothing choices it still annoys me that every NPC in the city has perfect skin and anyone with a female character has this...

th_220063897_20141222_043558_122_593lo.j

Surely this is something that can be patched as it looks as if the skin is made of sandpaper.

• Like 4

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

It's been like that since current gen launch. I don't know if it's a bug or if R* thinks that's what R* think all girls are like. Either way it's never going to get fixed.

:^:

Can't really add more to that except for the fact that i think it is "supposed to be like that" and if not, i rather see them patch/fix other things first.

• Like 2

You get used to it.

fantabulicious

this is normally where the modding community would step in (which may already have many replacers to choose from) however, other players wouldn't see your reskin. more of a work around than a solution since you could prolly get banned for it. i'd actually like to replace the xbox buttons to playstation, but i won't even bother with modding game assets until R* changes it's policy...

maybe i'll try single player mods in offline mode... on another computer

• Like 3

oleg_aka_djmeg

i rather see them patch/fix other things first.

this is why sedan and sports classics racing is dead.
  • Like 1

Women in California all have haggard skin, too much sun

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i rather see them patch/fix other things first.

this is why sedan and sports classics racing is dead.

Long live old gen.....all is better there when talking about class balancing.

Perfect skin comes with lots of lotion. I myself use all natural liquids to hydrate both my face and body. Don't know why you're complaining about girls looking their best.

Though it would be nice to see body type/skin variation.

It's simply the old skin glitch of current gen. They fixed the face but never the body. It's been like this so long I would say they've given up on that one.

• Like 2

Tattoos. Buy ALL of the tattoos. And apply them liberally.That, or wear a racing suit 24/7...

Tattoos. Buy ALL of the tattoos. And apply them liberally.That, or wear a racing suit 24/7...

Maybe that's why every tryhard I come across is a female with a bp helmet, bikini, and more tattoos than I can count.

Some of us are over the age of 30, so it comes with the territory. :D I honestly don't notice it much myself anymore; you have to zoom in really closely to see it that clearly. As others have stated, I doubt it will be fixed in the near future or even at all. Though I do agree very much with livejoker--it would be lovely to see the addition of body type and skin variations that we could choose for our characters. I suppose we'll have to wait for GTA VI though.

Nooooo, never! I'll gladly live with and fully embrace my less than perfect skin. :p

• Like 3

It's been like that since current gen launch. I don't know if it's a bug or if R* thinks that's what R* think all girls are like. Either way it's never going to get fixed.

plus none of suit jacket flutters like michael's suit nor does female OC's breast bounces unlike NPCs and named characters ( can be observed via director mode )

Solid Scorpion

Just don't go for close-up selfies and it looks fine.

Also lighting is a big factor when trying to hide rough skin.

Perfect skin comes with lots of lotion.

It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Just don't go for close-up selfies and it looks fine.

Also lighting is a big factor when trying to hide rough skin.

Perfect skin comes with lots of lotion.

It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!maxresdefault.jpg
  • Like 2

Maybe that's why every tryhard I come across is a female with a bp helmet, bikini, and more tattoos than I can count.

Guilty as charged. Minus the tryhard-ness and the BP helmet...

Some of us are over the age of 30, so it comes with the territory. :D I honestly don't notice it much myself anymore; you have to zoom in really closely to see it that clearly. As others have stated, I doubt it will be fixed in the near future or even at all. Though I do agree very much with livejoker--it would be lovely to see the addition of body type and skin variations that we could choose for our characters. I suppose we'll have to wait for GTA VI though.

Nooooo, never! I'll gladly live with and fully embrace my less than perfect skin. :p

Don't be so hard on yourself, you have beautiful skin LN. :D

I dunno, I can see why it may bother peeps a bit but damn...

y'all are like video game shallow, that sh*t dnt matter, other gta players wont see you and say "ewww sand paper skin"

its weird, that I have seen a lot of shallow comments from people on here about how their characters look.....I wonder if peeps are like this IRL, I hope not, its just interesting to analyse

RollsReus1959

y'all are like video game shallow, that sh*t dnt matter, other gta players wont see you and say "ewww sand paper skin"

its weird, that I have seen a lot of shallow comments from people on here about how their characters look.....I wonder if peeps are like this IRL, I hope not, its just interesting to analyse

Well some of us play this game as a photographer and we see the skin. It can be smoother.

• Like 3

It doesn't matter when you play the game or during the cinematics but it does when you want to take some nice close up shots. How about photos of celebrities? Or how about actors and actresses? Do you really think that they look exactly like how they look in front of the camera? It doesn't bother you? Good for you. But some people have the right to complain about it whether you like it or not.

• Like 3

But some people have the right to complain about it whether you like it or not.

This so much. It's bizarre how it sets people off so much, feels like I'm in the twilight zone or something. This forum is always so much more peaceful when the shadowop types are laying low.

On topic: I wouldn't know, it's not really so much thing. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate others want something, so sure, improve the skin.

Edited by Hunter
  • Like 5

Shadowop is still around, he posts everynight having a rage on a new account bragging about how hes behind all this forums historic trolls, then he gets banned again.

• Like 2

FrugalDangerMan

Put a smaller pic please, it's way too big, my internet connection is too slow to manage such gigantic picture.

Needs more JPEG.

JYpkTHw.jpg

Better?

• Like 2