4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Interiors

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Let's be honest, this thread could probably either fit into the vehicles b&m thread or the vehicles wishlist thread - both of which I pushed for - but I feel like this topic is important. We have FPV, we've had FPV since 2014. And since we have FPV I feel that there is no excuse for cut n pasting a select few of interiors into dozens of cars and only bothering to add a couple of new ones to a select few cars every few updates or so. It's pathetic. I should not hop into a regular sports car and then hop into a multimillion dollar hyper car with the same exact interior. That should not happen. Who else agrees?

Now me, I've completely ditched FPV mode. I have it set to hood view because I'm not an FPV guy anyway and I can't stand most of the interiors. However I bitched about car interiors on last-gen as well. It's part of the car design.

I feel like 1) Every car needs interior mod options. Whether it be something as simple as an extra gauge or one of those mirror things. And every car needs the option to change the color of the leather and stitching. No excuse. 2) There needs to be a new selection of interiors added in the future as well as better existing choices. For example I feel like the Comet interior should be used more, it should've been used in the Ocelot Lynx because it fits the car a lot better. The Feltzer interior should be used more too. And of course the Peyote interior should be used more on classic cars. I really wish the Stirling GT had one. But as far as modern muscle cars go (if we ever get them), new luxury sedans/SUVs/coupes, sports cars, and supers, I feel like there should be a new selection. Even if they get cut n pasted I wouldn't mind. But my ideas:

Modern Muscle Cars:

15993584203_3a87a84477_z.jpg

A new Dominator? Bravado? Declasse? Anything muscular and American.

Luxury Sedans, SUVs & Coupes:

26694424112_29637afcf8_z.jpg

I could easily see this in any new Ubermacht, Obey, Lampadati, etc. Any luxury sedan/GT car you can think of.

Sports Cars:

10981069924_ac876a9fe3_z.jpg

Of course this would fit any new Grotti but it could easily fit a new mid-range super car too like a Progen. Maybe even some GT cars.

Supers:
16631401980_7a58881d1e_z.jpg

I could easily see this in new hyper car Pegassis, Progens, maybe Overflods too.

I just feel like there is no excuse anymore for half assed interiors and the lack of interior customization.

Thoughts?

Edited by Scaglietti

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

First Person mode is such a nice addition to the game; but I feel that it needs to be re-worked, but that's another topic. I honestly cant see why Rockstar haven't added the option for every car to have their interior modified or even just recoloured.

For example, The Franken Stange was a candidate for my garage, but discovering that I was not able to change the rather 'haunting' purple was what lead me to opt for another vehicle. I really hope in the future, we can be able to have more options when it comes to a cars interior.

Also, Rockstar need to stop adding those ugly-ass ash trays and cupholders.

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

IAlso, Rockstar need to stop adding those ugly-ass ash trays and cupholders.

One of my biggest pet peeves right there. The first Coquette I bought had an air filter. I couldn't take it and sold it. Two more Coquettes later and I got a clean one. Luckily my 9F Spyder came clean the first time around. I wouldn't mind it so much if Rockstar made it look more realistic. The only car I know of that has cup holders on the dash is a Porsche 911. And nobody puts air filters in their luxury cars. No ash trey looks like that either.

I would rather have a wider fov when driving in first person before any new interiors. Driving first person in GTA compared to other driving games is sort of like only seeing with your left eye. I have noticed slight positive updates to interiors. During the next-gen launch I remember the Blista Compact had Futo logos throughout and it drove me crazy.

Edited by o-j-z

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I'm not really for FPV driving because on a screen it's never going to simulate what your real field of vision is while driving. The focal length of what you're seeing in real life is the equivalent to a 50mm camera lens but your field of vision is the equivalent to an extremely wide angle lens without the distortion. They can't win. You don't want fisheye for FPV because then it looks weird and unrealistic but without it you're driving like you have retinitis pigmentosa which is illegal because your field of vision is very constricted.

Edited by Scaglietti

No, instead we give them standard interiors, ugly, poorly-done. C'mon, for f*cks sake, I'm at 2016 and I don't have a f*cking Multimedia screen, with GPS and stuff. Seriously R*, read the title of the game: Grand Theft AUTO. Hard to give such attention to vehicles?

IAlso, Rockstar need to stop adding those ugly-ass ash trays and cupholders.

One of my biggest pet peeves right there. The first Coquette I bought had an air filter. I couldn't take it and sold it. Two more Coquettes later and I got a clean one. Luckily my 9F Spyder came clean the first time around. I wouldn't mind it so much if Rockstar made it look more realistic. The only car I know of that has cup holders on the dash is a Porsche 911. And nobody puts air filters in their luxury cars. No ash trey looks like that either.

What's funny is, I wish I had cup holders in my 924.

14956008_1242713565788467_75120592601931

But all of the GTA cars look terrible with them...

Really sucks grabbing fast food and forgetting I have nowhere to put my drink...