1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Which interiors were made for which cars?

whywontyoulisten

whywontyoulisten

I'll reference this topic, as it is useful and relevant, but doesn't contain the answer to my query: http://gtaforums.com/topic/748314-car-interior-pictures-request/

From the 9F thread, I've learnt that the generic sports interior used for several cars was actually built for this one, but what about the others? Peyote (now Voodoo and Hotknife) is an obvious one, but then you have the supercar interior that even ends up on the Stinger in a walnut panelled variety. Sedan/SUV types might be a bit harder to track down, as they really are pretty bland.

So far we have:

9F

Banshee

Peyote

Schafter

Edited by whywontyoulisten
  • Like 1

Schafter interior had its beginning in Schafter.

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Yup, the IV one.

I know you already mentioned 9F but I'll add a pic anyway:

WamEJ0zE60O6c_8HYKddBw_0_0.jpg

P_l1RdZBWUCr5IcuoQShZg_0_0.jpg

It's amazing how much I hate this interior in every other car and yet I love it so much in the car it was built for.

^

And then, there is a front right wheel that is slightly clipping through an interior when not turned. At least on PC.

B8PZ56f.jpg

This was made for the Vacca I believe, I hate it.

Looks so out of place in the cars they put it in; the Osiris and the Jester.

Those cars need far more luxurious interiors. I'd happily welcome interior customisation, I'd love some chestnut leathers, they would look gorgeous on the Italian sports and supers.

Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Like 1

^

Nope, this is just a recoloured Banshee interior.

• Like 2

whywontyoulisten

^

Nope, this is just a recoloured Banshee interior.

It does vaguely resemble a Dodge Viper dashboard, particularly with those 4 dials on the right (albeit mounted vertically instead of horizontally); made for the Banshee then?

B8PZ56f.jpg

This was made for the Vacca I believe, I hate it.

Looks so out of place in the cars they put it in; the Osiris and the Jester.

Those cars need far more luxurious interiors. I'd happily welcome interior customisation, I'd love some chestnut leathers, they would look gorgeous on the Italian sports and supers.

Isn't that in the Zentorno and Elegy too? I know I have it in at least 3 of my cars and I don't have the ones you mentioned lol.

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

That interior debuted with the Banshee way back in IV. Even more pathetic that cutting and pasting the 9F interior into every god damn sports car, they took the Banshee cockpit, changing the dial colors and adding some the appropriate badges, and slapped it into the Vacca, Zentorno and many other care that deserve much higher quality bespoke interior. They even slapped fake ugly wood on it and put it in the Stinger without removing the screen.

Edited by Scaglietti

Ruiner? It had orginal 80s style interior in gta4, pass to gta5, changed in next gen release to generic muscle one

Ruiner_GTA_IV_(vue_arri%C3%A8re).jpg

• Like 2

For who the "generic muscle car interior was" made for? It looks really proper in Vigero (wood pattern), in Dukes and not too bad in Sabre either. (and then some troll at R* decided to put in Stirling GT too...)

I think that it fits best for the Vigero. Dash looks something that 65-70 USA car could have and the steering wheel style and color also fits for the car of that class and era.

For who the "generic muscle car interior was" made for? It looks really proper in Vigero (wood pattern), in Dukes and not too bad in Sabre either. (and then some troll at R* decided to put in Stirling GT too...)

I think that it fits best for the Vigero. Dash looks something that 65-70 USA car could have and the steering wheel style and color also fits for the car of that class and era.

Sabre Turbo (original), Dominator, and Monroe (other variations)

Yup, the IV one.

I know you already mentioned 9F but I'll add a pic anyway:

WamEJ0zE60O6c_8HYKddBw_0_0.jpg

P_l1RdZBWUCr5IcuoQShZg_0_0.jpg

It's amazing how much I hate this interior in every other car and yet I love it so much in the car it was built for.

9F interior was made for the SuperGT. Even the interior texture used by 9F is called "vehicles_supergt_interior".

For anyone interested, there are 59 different interior textures so far - a lot of them share actual models or are just simple recolors so they're not all 100% unique.

vehicles_banshee_interior

vehicles_blista2_interior

vehicles_boat_interior

vehicles_bob_brown_interior

vehicles_bob_interior

vehicles_bob_worn_interior

vehicles_bodhi_interior

vehicles_btype_interior

vehicles_cavarmy_interior

vehicles_cav_interior

vehicles_chopperbk_interior

vehicles_comet_interior

vehicles_coquette_interior

vehicles_dom_interior

vehicles_elegy_interior

vehicles_feltzer_interior

vehicles_feroci_interior

vehicles_flyer_interior

vehicles_futo_interior

vehicles_jet_interior

vehicles_journey_interior

vehicles_monroe_interior

vehicles_monster_interior

vehicles_peyote_interior

vehicles_poltax_interior

vehicles_schaf_brown_interior

vehicles_schaf_interior

vehicles_speedo2_interior

vehicles_speedo_interior

vehicles_sportbk_interior

vehicles_stinger_interior

vehicles_sultan_interior

vehicles_supergt_interior

vehicles_tornado_interior

vehicles_vacca_interior

vehicles_van_interior

vehicles_voodoo_interior

vehicles_wornflyer_interior

vehicles_worn_army_flyer_interior

vehicles_worn_interior

vehicles_worn_van

vehicles_race_generic

vehicles_bob_w_interior

vehicles_banshee_w_interior

vehicles_race_interior

vehicles_sultanrs_interior

vehicles_fmj_interior

vehicles_proto_interior

vehicles_proto_w_interior

vehicles_cav_w2_interior

vehicles_schaf_w2_interior

vehicles_cav_w_interior

vehicles_dom_w_interior

vehicles_faction_interior

vehicles_faction_w_interior

vehicles_peyote_w_interior

vehicles_schaf_w_interior

vehicles_tornado_w_interior

• Like 4

whywontyoulisten

^ Well that complicates things.

I think it's in the new Ratrod too, which is ridiculous to anyone who's ever seen a real ratrod in person.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

9F interior was made for the SuperGT. Even the interior texture used by 9F is called "vehicles_supergt_interior".For anyone interested, there are 59 different interior textures so far - a lot of them share actual models or are just simple recolors so they're not all 100% unique.

vehicles_banshee_interiorvehicles_blista2_interiorvehicles_boat_interiorvehicles_bob_brown_interiorvehicles_bob_interiorvehicles_bob_worn_interiorvehicles_bodhi_interiorvehicles_btype_interiorvehicles_cavarmy_interiorvehicles_cav_interiorvehicles_chopperbk_interiorvehicles_comet_interiorvehicles_coquette_interiorvehicles_dom_interiorvehicles_elegy_interiorvehicles_feltzer_interiorvehicles_feroci_interiorvehicles_flyer_interiorvehicles_futo_interiorvehicles_jet_interiorvehicles_journey_interiorvehicles_monroe_interiorvehicles_monster_interiorvehicles_peyote_interiorvehicles_poltax_interiorvehicles_schaf_brown_interiorvehicles_schaf_interiorvehicles_speedo2_interiorvehicles_speedo_interiorvehicles_sportbk_interiorvehicles_stinger_interiorvehicles_sultan_interiorvehicles_supergt_interiorvehicles_tornado_interiorvehicles_vacca_interiorvehicles_van_interiorvehicles_voodoo_interiorvehicles_wornflyer_interiorvehicles_worn_army_flyer_interiorvehicles_worn_interiorvehicles_worn_vanvehicles_race_genericvehicles_bob_w_interiorvehicles_banshee_w_interiorvehicles_race_interiorvehicles_sultanrs_interiorvehicles_fmj_interiorvehicles_proto_interiorvehicles_proto_w_interiorvehicles_cav_w2_interiorvehicles_schaf_w2_interiorvehicles_cav_w_interiorvehicles_dom_w_interiorvehicles_faction_interiorvehicles_faction_w_interiorvehicles_peyote_w_interiorvehicles_schaf_w_interiorvehicles_tornado_w_interior

What Super GT? It may be called "supergtwhatever" but it's very clearly been made for the Obey 9F. You can't look at that interior and tell me that it doesn't look like an Audi. The screen is an exact 2007 Audi MMI interface replica. The switches under it are the same you'll find in the R8 and Gallardo. The air vents are just like the Audi TT except there are two instead of three. Even the gauges scream Audi. It's an Audi interior, there are no if ands or buts about it. They may call it supergt, maybe they modeled it for the 9F and planned to use it for the Super GT that they cut (which had a unique Aston Martin DB9 and Vanquish S interior in IV along with the F620 in TBoGT) and decided to name it after that before they cut it but common sense will tell you that that interior was obviously modeled for the 9F.

Or better yet, you want to know why it's called Super GT? Because it uses the IV Super GT's interior textures for everything except for the dashbiard design and interior door designs but that doesn't change the fact that it was still modeled for the 9F.

Edited by Scaglietti

whywontyoulisten

Comet and Futo definitely do have original interiors.

Comet is shared with the Furore GT, and possibly others.

Comet is shared with the Furore GT, and possibly others.I'm fairly certain he meant the original interiors these cars debuted with in GTA IV. Edited by TheIceWarrior

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I'm fairly certain he meant the original interiors these cars debuted with in GTA IV.

They did lol. In what universe did the Furore GT come first? :whuh:

I'm fairly certain he meant the original interiors these cars debuted with in GTA IV.

They did lol. In what universe did the Furore GT come first? :whuh:

The universe we're in now :p

HK3Z64S.png

(kidding)

• Like 1

I'll be "the" obvious:

The Roosevelt interior, and Z-Type interior. Besides those, none which I could remember fit it's car so well.

Edited by Polaco

The Cognoscenti, Cognoscenti 55, Super Diamond, V12 Schafter, Windsor & Windsor Drop share the interior with the Schafter... Which started first appeared in GTA IV. Based on the W221 Mercedes Benz S-Class. the Windsor twins use an updated version with a wood veneer & additional stitches.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Oracles use the same interior as well.

I think the Bestia & FMJ use the same interior from the 9F.

The Cavalcades, Ballers, Dubstas, Washington, Youga Classic, Land stalker, Patriot, fiat 500 & I think Contender as well use the same interior as well. It appeared in IV on the Cavalcade, Patriot & Land Stalker. However, the Washington have unique door panels with faux wood on them.

PS-GTAIVplayer

The Tornado interior is so disappointing, like something from a 1985 Datsun hatchback, not a celebration of Americana and the Atomic Age. The rat version does make something of it, but it's poor. Hopefully there's some decent mod of that at for sp.

Even generic SUV interior is nice on a Landstalker, the steering itself didnt. It was to small and weird in placemenr

The Rancher XL's interior looks very similar to the interior of an 80's Chevy/GMC C/K truck, K5 Blazer or Suburban. Given that it's used in the prologue mission and is the first vehicle you get to drive, I would guess it was designed for the Rancher. It can also be seen in the Bobcat XL, Slamvan/towtruck and Duneloader

Edited by dmmcintyre3

whywontyoulisten

The Rancher XL's interior looks very similar to the interior of an 80's Chevy/GMC C/K truck, K5 Blazer or Suburban. Given that it's used in the prologue mission and is the first vehicle you get to drive, I would guess it was designed for the Rancher. It can also be seen in the Bobcat XL, Slamvan/towtruck and Duneloader

Rancher is from GTA IV though, and I'm not familiar enough with vehicles from IV to say whether it was the first to feature that interior.