3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Holden Caulfield

Bully 2?

Holden Caulfield

Do you guys think there's still a chance for Bully 2?

Darkshadows

With how sensitive people are nowadays... probably not

Neon_Dreaming

I can only hope for a sequel, the first was great. It made a profit, 3 million I think it was?. Problem is Bully was embroiled with controversy, kneejerk reactions all around from the media which in turn created ill informed outrage against the game.

I'm not sure have things changed enough for a sequel to be annonced and released without a hitch though. What I'd like to see in a sequel would be the return of Jimmy Hopkins, this time as an adult, could be interesting, an adult Hopkins in a non major crime sandbox.

However Rockstar will probably stick to stronger brand names such as GTA and RDR, easier to market and they are guaranteed sales. Although I still hope for a sequel.

KENNYOUT3

i have a reliable inside source. and he said that rockstar IS Making another Bully Game and that it is set to release in 2018

Spider-Vice

How about no?

Jimmy

i have a reliable inside source. and he said that rockstar IS Making another Bully Game and that it is set to release in 2018

Pics or it didn't happen?

Ash_735

Bully II (Roman numerals style) was in development but shelved in 2011, Shawn Lee finished the entire score for the game around late 2009 and it's been sitting in Rockstar's vaults ever since, IF they did take Bully II off the shelf after 2014 I wonder if they've kept that score and original plans or just gone total revamp on it.

Femme Fatale

Sorry, but I don't believe in "reliable sources" since one told me that Ari's next single was going to be Touch It, but was it? No, it was Everyday. So please don't play with our emotions.

éX-Driver

The question is where could they go with Hopkins? Even if they made a new character, what plot point could they go with? Another male lead would be too similar. Even a female lead could be too similar, not to mention people would be even more up in arms if you could go into the girls toilet or girls locker room.

Indi

Good joke.

Jimmy

Sorry, but I don't believe in "reliable sources" since one told me that Ari's next single was going to be Touch It, but was it? No, it was Everyday. So please don't play with our emotions.

No sources are reliable or authentic, ever. They're invalid if there is no Official Announcement. I believe Bully II has been shelved just like Agent.

Emmi

I hope they go back and start full development on Bully 2 right after they are finished with RDR2.

Bully 2, please make it happen R*.

Holden Caulfield

I hope they go back and start full development on Bully 2 right after they are finished with RDR2.

Bully 2, please make it happen R*.

I feel you. One of my favorite Rockstar video games, if not one of my favorites of all time.

Hamer_Nador

Now just wait

MostWantedMVP

Next year. BELIEVE

Emmi

2019 announcement, 2020 release. BELIEVE

kite1041

i say its possible, possible proof are found alot, but usually inconclusive, such as this https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/10/10/bully-2-sequel-hinted-at-yet-again-rockstar-games/

if it ever does happen, i hope they listen to the community of old players with ideas on its potential elements. Some of them are quality, i just hope they do the original justice if its ever truly decided to start up a sequel, and truly listen to the fans. Do it right Rockstar

kite1041
On 1/9/2017 at 2:12 AM, KENNYOUT3 said:

also kennyout3, by now its safe to say, you and your "resources" are full of sh*t, stop being a nuisance to people, unless they release it in the next 9 days (which aint happening), i say you're just being a wingnutmcspazzatron

Jabalous

So apparently this actor, who we discovered to be involved in a R* project back in the days when we were searching profiles for hints and fun stuff about Red Dead, isn't credited to have played a role in Redemption 2. The closest title that we know of and in which a R*-made stereotypical psychiatrist character, who's also German, could play a role would be Bully 2. Of course it could be for any other project, including GTA 6, but I said 'that we know of, or familiar with the nature of'. 

RGrunwald_website+Resume+March_2018.jpg?

I personally voiced my opinion before that I don't wish for a Bully sequel. I'd prefer an M-rated title with a more interesting setting.  

Edited by Jabalous

Copcaller

I hope so 

Jason

That could very easily be GTA VI. I don't think there's any real proof of Bully 2 being in development as of this moment outside of Yan's statement, and he just so happened to stop leaking. The casting call thing was a gigantic reach from Rockstar Intel who are known to jump to conclusions for hits, they did it A LOT for RDR2.

Like Jab I'm really not interested in a Bully 2, my hope is that Rockstar's next non-GTA game is a new IP, but I do think that their next game will 100% be GTA VI.

universetwisters
On 11/12/2016 at 2:08 PM, Neon_Dreaming said:

Problem is Bully was embroiled with controversy, kneejerk reactions all around from the media which in turn created ill informed outrage against the game.

Like that's ever stopped Rockstar before.

I'm all for a Bully sequel, but I am curious as to how they'll integrate multiplayer into it, seeing as Bully was always kinda like GTA for kids, so what would the multiplayer be like? GTA Online for kids? Use a Shark Tuition to help pay for a chrome bicycle? I think I'm more interested in the idea of a Bully game made by the Rockstar of today as opposed to actually playing it.

universetwisters

Wow???

Edited by universetwisters

Spider-Vice

Artists don't necessarily need to say it's a personal project every time they show something. It should be considered one if there's no other mention of a game. Rockstar doesn't let people show art from RELEASED GAMES, how would they let them show art from unreleased games? ;)

toxluv

Bully multiplayer would be fun a lot in my opinion, they have so much stuff they could do with it!

On an kinda eelated note, as much as i'd love to see Rockstar release Manhunt 3 one day, I can't really see how online would work in competitive mode. Co-op missions would be amazing tho!

McAgent

u/ISEE_ISEE seems to have made a return with another alleged audio leak from Bully 2, as well as a claim that someone will likely be posting a map leak sometime soon.

Personally, I'm skeptical, but since he hasn't actually been debunked yet, I'm still willing to hear him out.

Edited by McAgent

Jason

That audio leak sounds like something put together in FruityLoops using the free audio packs, it sounds very, very cheap.

Edited by Jason

MostWantedMVP

@Jason

What happened to the apparent leaked screen? Posts been removed...

Jason

Probably cause it's BS, it's literally just a real photo of a dude skateboarding through a school hallway, which is not concept art lol.