Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,222 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

tonko

If you could choose, which area/town you would like to see again in RD

tonko

In RDR2, didn't fit into the title.

For me personally it would be Tesoro Azul and Chuparosa. My favorite places, something magical about them.

Edited by tonko

LincolnClay

In RDR2, didn't fit into the title.

For me personally it would be Tesoro Azul and Chuparosa. My favorite places, something magical about them.

Most of New Austin and West Elizabeth. Mexico would make a cool addition but I'm personally not phased if it doesn't end up in the game.

Professor SmackaDabbah

Blackwater. Since it's almost certainly set around 20 years before RDR, it'd be cool to see Blackwater as an outlaw town before it became modernised. Could be a mission involving the massacre that happens there in the 1890's as mentioned by NPCs.

Marston

Always loved Tall Trees/Nekoti Rock, the green forest mixed with snow, and the adrenaline pumping as I climbed my way up to the peak to face Brumas the bear to get the legend of the west outfit, fun times!!

BretMaverick777

El Presidio, MacFarlane's Ranch, Armadillo, Thieves' Landing and Blackwater were always my favorite encounter areas in MP. Seems that Blackwater and Thieves' Landing will return, but I doubt we'll see the others.

theGTAking101

My favorite areas in RDR were MacFarlane's Ranch, Blackwater and Tall Trees, so it'll be cool to see those again.

TwistedMedia

I'd love to see Tumbleweed before it became abandoned, or maybe even during the events of the game you'd see people packing up wagons and horses and leaving the town

Matty

Blackwater. Since it's almost certainly set around 20 years before RDR, it'd be cool to see Blackwater as an outlaw town before it became modernised.

I have to agree with this for the same reasons you mentioned.

Great Plains and Tall Trees, perhaps at a time before there is evidence of civilization in these areas (i.e; as true wilderness areas), would also be great to see again if indeed RDR2 is set several years/decades before the events of the first Read Dead Redemption.

I also agree that it would also be great to see some of the ghost towns during the time of the first Red Dead Redemption, such as Tumbleweed, in their prime.

Fuzzknuckles

I'd love to see Hennigan's Stead and Armadillo in their very early days. I assume the bare bones of McFarlane's ranch would be there, and perhaps we would see the railroad being built in the Armadillo area. These are two of my most fondly regarded locations not only in Red Dead, but in all games, ever. They really feel like home, in a weird way.

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

Jimmy

I would love to see Blackwater. It'd make perfect sense for a prequel to portray the history of the whole area before the events that led to starting of RDR.

Papacu

Casa Madrugada

HoleInTheSky

Manzanita Post. I loved its secluded location. The goods store is pricey, but it serves as a convenient supply post for those long nights in Tall Trees. Although I'd normally sell my pelts in Mexico for greater value, but would always use this place as my save point for the next hunting session. Plus, wearing the hunter gear, felt more suitable in this area, with the colder regions to the north.

Shadowfennekin

Pretty much just Blackwater

confederatestatesgta

i would love to see armadillo again. that was my favorite town. it felt like the only real wild west town in the game. sure there were other nice towns but armadillo really fits the wild western town vibe more than any town in the game. blackwater is too modern and the other towns in new austin are nice but dont give off the same vibe. i also agree it would be nice to see tumbleweed in its prime before it became abandoned. i love that area but there is not much to do out there.

JohnWeazel

I'd like to see Tumbleweed before it became a ghost town. And as many have said, Blackwater. If the Blackwater massacre took place during the story it would be a great way for them to have an appearance from Landon Ricketts, who was a survivor of the massacre.

Mokrie Dela

I don't know about towns I want to see AGAIN, but I'd like to see larger towns - and more of them. The western half of rdr's map was pointless TBH - nowhere to go really. And I always felt that the typical western styled towns should be bigger. Everything feels like a small settlement like it's only a year old. Is like to see that expanded

Hunter

Brimstone from the first game. Also there should be a lot of caves, spooky mines, etc.

Bare

Thieves' Landing, Chuparosa, Casa Madrugada, El Matadero, Rathskeller Fork

Gtaman_92

Since RDR2 will be set years before RDR I would like too see tumbleweed during it's heyday.

ClaudeSpeed1911

I would like to see locations from RD Revolver.

Annie's farm, Red's family home. I would also like to see cameos of the cast aswell.

SmokesWithCigs

Thieves landing and armadillo

Silentc0re

I always enjoyed Tall Trees, spent so many hours hunting there. Would definitely like to see a much larger snowy/mountainous area in RDR2

Oldsport

Tall trees and some native land

dudclub55

All of Nuevo Paraiso.

ls1camaro2007

Chupa-feckin-rosa!?

killahmatic

If I HAD to pick,

Armadillo is the perfect western town. I probably spent more time there than in any other town. It also had the best sunsets, in my opinion.

Tall Trees and Manzanita Post was also great. In fact, I'd probably rather see a forested town in the new game, just not as tiny and pointless as Tall Trees and Manzanita Post felt.

MacFarlanes Ranch was also a great place. it was designed really well.

Can't complain about the mexican towns, either. They were all really done well.

However, in the end, I would choose none. They were fun in RDR, but I wouldn't want RDR2 to take place in the same area, which, of course, it won't.

I'd rather see an entirely new map. Entirely new towns that'll likely be bigger and better than what we saw in RDR.