1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Is the LCC Sanctus only available to buy during halloween?

Cerberus9200

Is this bike only availible to buy now and when halloween finishes it will no longer be availible to buy?

Is this bike only availible to buy now and when halloween finishes it will no longer be availible to buy?

It's part of the "Bikers DLC" it's not a limited edition, can buy anytime.

Edited by BigBrother67

The description also says that the new Tornado is part of Bikers. Now I wonder whether these vehicles are permanent or not. If you really want them, don't trust Rockstar. Buy them now.

The Sanctus cannot be used in custom races, whereas every other vehicle added with Bikers can, including the Tornado Rat Rod. The same applies for the other halloween specific vehicles, the Franken Stange and the Lurcher, both cannot be selected as usable vehicles unless already owned by the player. The Tornado isn't a part of Halloween, so don't worry about that, but the Sanctus was clearly added in Bikers specifically FOR Halloween, instead of an update adding only that, since the AM was already in the game, and the Halloween surprise consists of everything from the previous year. There's a good chance the Sanctus will be a time locked vehicle, and will be removed from websites when the event is finished, along with the other exclusive items.

• Like 2

Initial.Dinka

The description also says that the new Tornado is part of Bikers. Now I wonder whether these vehicles are permanent or not. If you really want them, don't trust Rockstar. Buy them now.

Why would they release the rat rot as limited time only?? this isn't a special event...

KornbreadMaf1a

It's part of the "Bikers DLC" it's not a limited edition, can buy anytime.If I was a betting man (and I am) I'd bet the house on it being limited time only.

If I was a betting man (and I am) I'd bet the house on it being limited time only.

You would lose that bet. These vehicles are a permanent addition. They are part of Bikers, not Halloween.

Nobody knows for sure just yet, but we will once the tunables update and the Halloween content goes away.

Initial.Dinka

I'm fairly certain it isn't limited. The bike would of been labeled as halloween, they wouldn't release it once year with the label "part of the bikers"

Edited by Initial.Dinka

I'm fairly certain it isn't limited. The bike would of been labeled as halloween, they wouldn't release it once year with the label "part of the bikers"

^This.

• Like 1

KornbreadMaf1a

If I was a betting man (and I am) I'd bet the house on it being limited time only.

You would lose that bet. These vehicles are a permanent addition. They are part of Bikers, not Halloween.

What do you wanna bet?

Maybe the person who labeled it bikers is also the person responsible for this.

DTP1C1c.png

• Like 2

Initial.Dinka

What do you wanna bet?

Maybe the person who labeled it bikers is also the person responsible for this.

DTP1C1c.png

I completely forgot about this, you could actually be right.

Edited by Initial.Dinka

Hmm, I could be wrong, we'll see on the 15th, but I'm fine with that, I've got one for both characters, and I wouldn't mind having a limited edition.

• 2 weeks later...

ITS GONE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!damn ...I should have bought it when I had the chance

Serious? lol I never bought it on my main accounts yet either.

Wow..It is gone, what a suck that is. Rockstar really needed to say it was limited.. (lucky it was a pile of sh*t) but I certainly would have bought it if I had a clue it was limited, could be just a tunables stuff up though.

Edited by elfoam

Well, this is confusing.

I knew we couldn't trust Rockstar. They labeled the bike as part of the Bikers update making people think it'd be a permanent addition. I'd certainly buy this bike during the event if I had any interest on it.

Edited by zecanelao

I mean, I wouldn't stress. It was never listed as limited so this is either a mistake OR meant to look like it was limited. There will be enough rage on support that it'll be back next week and that'll come with mass Sanctus purchases just as Rockstar intended.

I just hope that the Sanctus is not limited and I can buy it later. (Similar to the Roosevelt and Valor)

Edited by autofanatic

SyrusTheVirus

Meh, I'm happy with just my Avarus. Same bike with a goofy looking skull and a 2 million dollor price tag slapped on it? No thanks.

The rib cage did look cool though...

I knew we couldn't trust Rockstar. They labeled the bike as part of the Bikers update making people think it'd be a permanent addition. I'd certainly buy this bike during the event if I had any interest on it.

It was labelled as part of Bikers because it was added to the game through the Bikers update. The fact that it wasn't released as part of the weekly cycle and the style of the bike should have made it clear it was for Halloween specifically, and should have been treated the same as the Franken Stange and the Lurcher. There would have been no point in adding only this bike through an update for Halloween when they could easily have thrown it in the Bikers and kept it hidden in the files until it was time for it to be released. It's not R*'s fault people on PC go digging through files and reveal every hidden vehicle earlier than planned, it's just something that has to be taken into account.

The bike disappeared from SSA, while the cars stayed.

No really surprised the bike was removed... I assumed R* was going to remove it. Glad I kept mine after I heard it's now the new 2014 Roosevelt.

Ok definitely a mistake, it's gone even on accounts that have bought it and it's also still being advertised on the splash screen while booting the game. Clearly got the apprentice to update the tunables today and he's done a cut and replace by mistake.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Probably just a bug when the new bike got activated. 😊 joking.

Didn't buy one this year? Get it next year. What's the problem?

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/245038447-lcc-sanctus-removed-after-purchased-?flash_digest=d0a8b62990b83292bd474cf73d7a0eeb56fe4d24&page=1

Question was "Is the LCC Sanctus only available during Halloween". He went on to say it's missing from the game, support replied and said it'll be back after clearing his cache.

Edited by elfoam