2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|IV]Vice City RAGE 1.0

Hello! I have been following this project for years and I respect you a lot, even I like Vice City (sorry for my English but I am Italian), I plan to help you for this project since I am good at sliding clean code since it affects a lot in performances and in the rest. I also have a series of tips since I know the game like my pockets, among other things I see that you are using the textures of the old Vice Cry mod, which does not make it since the latest version of the mod is perfect! They are only my advice, because I really appreciate your work done and I know how long it took you, for the rest as soon as I have free time as I will give you a big hand!

• Like 3
On 10/19/2019 at 4:23 PM, GABBO97CT said:

Hello! I have been following this project for years and I respect you a lot, even I like Vice City (sorry for my English but I am Italian), I plan to help you for this project since I am good at sliding clean code since it affects a lot in performances and in the rest. I also have a series of tips since I know the game like my pockets, among other things I see that you are using the textures of the old Vice Cry mod, which does not make it since the latest version of the mod is perfect! They are only my advice, because I really appreciate your work done and I know how long it took you, for the rest as soon as I have free time as I will give you a big hand!

Doesn't the more recent Vice Cry mod just have a lot of palm trees added in there to give it a jungle feel to the city and that's pretty much it?

On 10/23/2019 at 1:15 PM, MariasFido said:

So is this topic dead??:/

I have been busy but the mod is pretty much done anyway, there are a few more things left to polish. Expect a definite release in November

• Like 3
QuadRacerCody

Could you add more stuff to do like maybe add the 35 rampage levels and maybe the hidden packages and im curious if the mall is in this mod, im wondering if there are weapon pickups and can i get the download link to the latest version 

Edited by QuadRacerCody
MariasFido
On 10/31/2019 at 10:38 AM, QuadRacerCody said:

Could you add more stuff to do like maybe add the 35 rampage levels and maybe the hidden packages and im curious if the mall is in this mod, im wondering if there are weapon pickups and can i get the download link to the latest version 

Yeah I was trying to find that too!

• 2 weeks later...
sonnydaytona

Can't wait to try the definitive release of this mod! it looks awesome! been following for years!

I also fully agree with AshGamer007, VRTP (Vicecity ReTexture Project) textures are MUCH, MUCH better.  This would be perfect with it!

in my opinion many Vice Cry textures look horrible and out of place, like how it completely ruins the look of vegetation. (the poor palm trees...)

Please look into VRTP, or i hope we can change this ourselves. 

Lastly i hope it won't be to hard to add something to simulate Vice City (sharp)Trails for that glorious atmospheric effect. 

Sharptrails for regular Vice City really does this perfectly. I hope it's possible!

Thank you for all the work! Looking forward to release!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

By done, do you mean that it's complete with missions too? I haven't been paying attention to the mod since a few years ago because I never realized it was still being worked on after 2016

• 4 weeks later...
FearlessFoxX
On 1/26/2020 at 9:15 PM, spont24 said:

By done, do you mean that it's complete with missions too? I haven't been paying attention to the mod since a few years ago because I never realized it was still being worked on after 2016

Dont be ridiculous 😂 No one has the time or skill to implement the entire vc story into rage engine are you mad?  Even the first mission was not so easy and time consuming 

• 2 months later...
THE CHAZZ

Hello everyone, can somebody help me . I cant find the download links. The main page says just : Build 104 coming soon

• 1 month later...
Cimmerian

I think the mod is dead, he said that we should expect a release soon in november but we're already in june without any news from the modder

• Like 1
FearlessFoxX
On 6/1/2020 at 3:21 AM, Cimmerian said:

I think the mod is dead, he said that we should expect a release soon in november but we're already in june without any news from the modder

Do you or anybody have a previous version or download link ? Been waiting for months... 

HispasatBot

Is this version (Vice City Rage 1.0) the last released version? Because I thought ''Vice City Rage Beta 4/Classic'' was the last released version, but then I saw this page. I ask because this name (Vice City Rage 1.0) sounds like the first version..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know whether or not the original Rage Team is still under development or no?

Edited by OM4R
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
GuiCORLEONEx794

Is it possible to use this mod only as an addon map for the game? And does it work with the complete edition? Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2017 at 6:14 AM, FearlessFoxX said:

Been working on something cool to capture more original atmosphere in this mod (:

added some new hd weapons that are more close to the original

1.0 vice city ruger

4fWySzm.png?28CCZucb.png?1

this uzi was taken from the ballod of gay tony files , if there was a way to get the other uzi in i think this would be the best fit but for now i just replaced it with the mac 10 , its pretty freaking gangster and matches the games gangster cocaine vibe more!

a nice lightly tinted gold uzi looks awesome and really catches the vice city vibe

this uzi is of course optional but im also working on the mac 10

R5JJR59.png?1

mFV7Xiw.png?1

this revolver was something of my preference but it looks dope

vgA9N5t.png?1

knkSOtE.png?2

c5TzxdB.png?1hEhR1BH.png?1

let me know what you think i can definitely help you with the weapons part of this mod (:

ive been trying to get an chrome or white spaz 12 just like in the original in vice city the one above is the whitest one i have come across so far

im gona be working on this for now

also looking into adding the katana maybe

This time to u think about Gta vc beta weapons and can u remake it to Gta 5.brother.........

Edited by Vishnuka
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 9:13 AM, ICameForTheMods said:

I still have the mod from 2018, sometime before the thread creator removed the links, though I'm kind of surprised no one had archived the mod, let alone made new download links. You still need patch 7 for it to work.

https://mega.nz/file/tqJkzYqB#h24fAe2j_HqeHSjdHtcvywgj5T65B_vtp8hAnxG5kvQ

Can someone upload this to google drive ?

On 2020-8-7 at ප.ව. 5:43, ICameForTheMods said:

මට තවමත් 2018 සිට මෝඩය ඇත, නූල් නිර්මාපකයා විසින් සබැඳි ඉවත් කිරීමට යම් කලකට පෙර, මා පුදුමයට පත් වුවද, කිසිවෙකු මොඩ් එක සංරක්‍ෂණය කර නොතිබුණි, නව බාගත කිරීමේ සම්බන්ධතා ඇති කිරීමට ඉඩ දෙන්න. එය ක්‍රියාත්මක වීමට ඔබට තවමත් පැච් 7 අවශ්‍ය වේ.

https://mega.nz/file/tqJkzYqB#h24fAe2j_HqeHSjdHtcvywgj5T65B_vtp8hAnxG5kvQ

Thanks brother for this link.good luck......😍

• 1 month later...
so-qlf_93

Hi all,
VCR server in Citizen IV MP is dead ?!
New ip server for VCR ?
My childhood online with peds, traffic, cops, this beautiful😍
it was sad to have abandoned this mod!
me who prefers this one, no Vice City 2.
edit : i'm create setup with hotfix, new vid intro, others modifications! 
Size : 10Gb (installed with GTA IV 1.0.7), script remove : chainsaw, minigun.
With your permission, I quote you in the file #REVTeam, would you agree i'm upload this setup?

Edited by so-qlf_93
  • 4 weeks later...
Mixander

When I press the special keys, the minigun or the chainsaw or anything does not appear, my controls are fine and it changes them to default controls and it continues like this, someone who knows?  :c