1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Missions, Heists, MC Work, CEO/VIP?

Rammer2k

127 members have voted

1. 1. What do prefer, and do most of?

So with Rockstar celebrating 3 years of GTA Online, I thought I'd make a poll of what everyone enjoys/does most of these days. There's definitely tons more to do now than what was first offered back in 2013. However, for me it's still a combo of VIP work, and regular old Contact Missions. I'd put Heists as first, but all of my crew has gone bye bye. Plus I don't regularly play GTAO these days either. Trying with Randumbs is like flipping a coin. At least with Missions, I can do them solo, or join a random one, and still complete it even if there's a boat load of idiots.

CEO Work can net you a nice chunk of change, but after doing over 1000 Buy missions, damn it's boring. Even with associates. MC work isn't much better. Granted the missions are a bit more varied, but the amount of investment vs payback doesn't make it worth it. Also, Rockstar really focused more on Co-Op with Biker Work than CEO which I can respect.

Racing used to be fun, but some of the classes are so unbalanced. Plus it usually ends up being a ramming fest unless you're part of a Racing Crew.

I put the Other option for those that just mess around in Free Roam, do Death Matches, etc.

I loathe doing heists, I'm always stuck with at least one rando and they're absolutely fantastic at destroying whatever vehicle we need to bring back to the safehouse. I don't play for money, at least.

With CEO and MC work there is finally enough variety of mission options to keep the game interesting. Its a plus that this work doesn't require sitting in a lobby and waiting for players to join as well. Still you do have to break it up a bit to keep things interesting. I still do contact missions and races alongside the CEO/VIP and MC work.

I'm less focused on Heists but if I have a few friends online and get sent an invite I'll knock one out. The main thing that keeps me out of those is not always having the required amount of people to launch one. I don't bother trying to get randoms to join. It's just not worth the time. Heists could have been so much better with the ability to choose your teams size. There are plenty of them where four people are really not needed. Some kind of risk vs reward incentive attached to the amount of players you launch with would have been very welcomed.

Edited by WHAT!?

I prefer VIP\CEO work. I get to drive all my cars, fly my planes & make money without a long loading screen or waiting for people to join.

I do the occasional heist finale every now & then (except for SeriesA), but I'll never start one again.

I've yet to try MC work % businesses.

I haven't played a mission since early July. Some of them are still fun though.

I don't race or do AMs. The loading screens & waiting for people to join annoy me.

Considering how everyone is an incompetent asshole nowadays in Heists as compared to the couple of weeks after they were released, I'll have to resort voting for CEO and MC because it has been a relief that I can make just as much money as a solo player.

i just play some ceo at times. cant be bothered doing missions because i have done them all atleast a 1000 times. biker missions pay sh*t and are to much co-op played. heist i always join with dipsh*ts. so ceo is the only thing that is left to do solo since racing is just a bumper car fest. but that gets boring after about 30 min so i go and watch netflix and wait for other games to go in discount. this game is slowly rotting away for me. only thing that is getting me back is just i complete other games to fast and gta online doesnt have an end.

Pacific standard heists with friends and / or crew members.

CEO work and VIP work alone or with a friend or two / or crew member or two.

CEO/VIP work with a special shout out to contact missions. Wouldn't be where I am without them, even if I don't run them as much anymore.

For money - Pacific St. Heist
For fun - MC and CEO/VIP work

TaylorTheCreator

The CEO/VIP jobs literally saved my life from days of grinding to just just a few hours.

25K for 10 minutes is lovely

and when there's a glitch that stops the cool-down time its even better.

Weekendwarrior

CEO+MC coke business for me.

I've done every heist and setup at least 5 times each and no longer have the patience for it. The last straw came they couldn't pass FLEECA-SCOPE OUT FFS. Can't even drive to the damn bank.

Connection is too poor for racing with mire 4 people without lag, missions and survivals pay too little. I honestly hope for double $ weeks on those

Death Rains From Above

Heists & MC Work are my preferred activities. Fully supply my 4 businesses, grind PS Finales, resupply/sell off product, PS Finales, resupply/sell, repeat. It makes money making a tad less grindy as opposed to just robbing the bank repeatedly.

Missions are no longer the best way to make money, but they can still be kinda fun. Especially LS Connection with a Savage. :)

CEO/VIP Work just doesn't cut it anymore for me. I hated doing endless crate runs only. Sure, a full Large Warehouse nets ~$1.6 Mil, but only after several hours of tedious crate runs. Haven't done a crate run in two months now. Don't see myself going back anytime soon.

I don't bother with races anymore as I got sick and tired of all the a**hats ramming/trolling in every race I got into.

Missions, Heists, MC Work, CEO/VIP?

I'd play more heists if I had friends on more often. Missions solo most of the time.

Cackling Jack

Heists, CEO/VIP work, Daily objectives and simeon vehicles. Thats the way I roll.

Where is the option for bitchin' and glitchin'? :p;)

I stick primarily to team deathmatches and racing. I also often play well-made captures, LTS maps, and even some adversary modes. After that, I would likely pick contact missions, but I don't play them nearly as much as I did back in the old days. If I'm not doing any of these things, I'm generally just hanging out in an Invite Lobby painting cars, changing clothes, taking pictures, or just driving around and enjoying the scenery.

I'll often do the solo CEO/VIP work, but I have a limit--it becomes quite repetitive too quickly and is just another way to pass the time (and boost the bank balance) between selling cars and finding TDMs and races. I still haven't sold a single crate or invested in an MC business, so that's still unfamiliar territory outside of what I have read here from others.

I've never been a heist player; I've done CMM and have run through the lot an additional time with a few random ones here and there, but I personally couldn't ever get into grinding them. Despite my love for deathmatches and combat jobs, I do not engage in free roam fighting either--that's just not anything I personally enjoy.

Shadowfennekin

MC/CEO work, Missions, Heists, in that order. I don't do anything else for money unless Entourage, Power Play, or Slasher get double $$$$

• Like 1

I do CEO Crates work With MC Businesses running in the background and whenever my great heist friends come online they start the PacStnd or Prison break(PB to test the new guy) and we give up our cut to the most broke-a*s guy in the team and finish it and go back to the usual things, Also if i get bored i just resupply the MC Warehouses to full and start a Contact job from Ron-Trevor-Martin and just finish it solo. also if i get bored of all that i just get a Bati-Hak-BF400 and just jump up and down on mountains. then i just go back to my nearest apartment, take a hit from the bong, drink some red wine and call my ceo Buzzard and kill my self and get back to CEO crates, Keep the above paragraph repeating till something new comes and if its good, add it in the paragraph above and keep REPEATING.

Edited by Parth13

OP should add griefing to the list. :pirate:

I do CEO Crates work With MC Businesses running in the background and whenever my great heist friends come online they start the PacStnd or Prison break(PB to test the new guy) and we give up or cut to the most broke-a*s guy in the team and finish it and go back to the usual things, Also if i get bored i just resupply the MC Warehouses to full and start a Contact job from Ron-Trevor-Martin and just finish it solo. also if i get bored of all that i just get a Bati-Hak-BF400 and just jump up and down on mountains. then i just go back to my nearest apartment, take a hit from the bong, drink some red wine and call my ceo Buzzard and kill my self and get back to CEO crates, Keep the above paragraph repeating till something new comes and if its good, add it in the paragraph above and keep REPEATING.

Life is hard eh!?

lll-H-I-M-lll

Free roam battling/hunting

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

Missions are the bread and butter for me. God knows why they don't make new ones every month. I would actually pay for missions packs.

I loved the Lamar stuff but rando's seem to not have a f*cking clue how to do those missions.

• Like 2