Sanctus Salutation Station πŸŽƒ

Pumpkin Zone

"OK, so it's not technically road legal. Or even vaguely safe. And with those forks you better get good at three point turns. But if you can get past all that you can cruise straight into your Goth biker death cult of choice."

sanctus1.png

Straight outta Ghost Rider's ass, and right into your Los Santos highway comes the ultimate in Halloween merriment. Quite the bike this one, and whether or not you remove most of it's horrific attributes and make it a more standard cruiser it's easy to see it still stands out among Grand Theft Auto's most interesting motorcycles.

My Sanctus is pictured above, not quite sure if this is my 'final' design for it but it's what I'm going for right now. Will continue to edit this post with more of my thoughts later. Let's see everyone elses for now, and appreciate this great bike.

My current quick thoughts are as follows:

• It's got QUITE the hefty price tag for what it's worth: $1,995,000
  • It's get-up-and-go is a bit hard to control at times. If you take off full blast the bike will peel out all over the road, like an unbroken stallion.
  • The amount of customization on it is great, but it begs the question why you would want to change much of the bike at all since it removes the more unique features as I stated before. Changing the gas tank at all removes the skeletons 'ribcage' (if you will) and any fender will take away the boney-spiderweb coverings. If you were to completely overhaul the bike the only thing left would be it's forked handlebars, and the skeleton skull head.
  • Red eyes are a nice touch, the red headlight glow is very cool. You can change it to blue if you get Xenon lights but I wished it had a similar feature to the Vortex. i.e. the 'secondary color' or something along those lines would designate the color of the glowing eyes.
  • Another little feature I noticed, the exhaust shoots out a small puff of black smoke every second or two. I don't think it's my mind playing tricks on me, other bikes don't do it. At least not in the same way.

It also seems you get a t-shirt for buying the Sanctus, which looks to be the Bombshell Bloodbath Cheerleader Massacre 3 shirt as seen here:
cheerleader%20massacre.jpg

Edited by Pumpkin Zone

692fc89cb34cdeaba6dffeb5b9f4be3f611300ec

That is the one bike from all of these I was waiting for. That and the Tron looking thing.

Β 

But mostly this one. How much is it?

• Like 2

It's out? I am not very interested in the bike, I'll probably purchase it in case I change my mind later, but only for my second character. Yours however, is very nice.

That is the one bike from all of these I was waiting for. That and the Tron looking thing.

Β 

Nearly 2 million.

Rebadged Avarus

Β 

Only in looks, and even then it's just the basic frame that's similar. The performance is different, much better, I'd say.

• Like 2

Β 

I edited my post at the bottom with some more thoughts on it, including the pricetag.

Β 

But to answer your question, and for people who want a tl;dr, the price of the Sanctus is $1,995,000.

Β 

Β 

I edited my post at the bottom with some more thoughts on it, including the pricetag.

Β 

But to answer your question, and for people who want a tl;dr, the price of the Sanctus is $1,995,000.

Β 

Jesus H Christ... That's almost as much as one whole character swap! Took me almost two minutes to earn! What are Rockstar even thinking!

• Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

WjCURve.jpg

Β 

Looks amazing. Very, very, very cool bike. The cage and headlights are awesome and unique.

Β 

Performance is good. No issues getting around the map in free roam, has a good pace and it wheelies easily.

Β 

9/10

Edited by Shootinalloveryourface
  • Like 2

As the Sanctus is part of the 'Bikers' update, and not the Halloween Special it probably will not be time limited.

You also get SOME sort of t-shirts for buying the Sanctus, I have unlocked 3 and I'm in the process of deducing with other members which shirts you actually get for buying the bike itself. Either way here are the t-shirts I've recently unlocked since the Sanctus has dropped, and I purchased it:

cheerleader%20massacre.jpgbutcheryother.png
twilightknife.png

Β 

Edited by Pumpkin Zone

I have the Butchery & Twilight Knife shirts without having bought a Sanctus yet. I'm guessing if any are related to the Sanctus, it's the cheerleader one.

• Like 1

Eh, probably won't be keeping this. I did pick up the Lurcher and Stange however. I didn't play last October I lost interest in the game.

a velocity stack air filter is $16,000 but a full chrome dipped engine block is only $1,500

giphy.gif

Will this be gone like the other halloween cars from last year after a week or two?

Its labeled as part of the 'Bikers DLC' not Halloween Surprise, so I think it stays for good.

Easily the best appreciation thread I have seen in a while. Good job OP.

• Like 3

Can fully agree with what OP said.

Β 

It's the fastest chopper in the game by a huge margin....but don't expect to win a race with it;)

Β 

If you like custom bikes like these, this is just a beauty of a beast. The downside, as OP mentioned, is that you basically only have customizable options to make the bike look more plain. So it's a shame that everyone will drive around with the exact same version of the bike, just with some colour differences.

Β 

You really gotta love this one to spend that much money on....though you do get a nice shirt with it;)

• Like 2

Listening to Metallica and cruising down the highway near Sandy Shores on this beast of a bike is so awesome.

The customisation options would make a bit more sense if the skull was removable too. However I do quite like the kind of terminator look of removing the spiderwebs and painting the skull/cage chrome and the rest black.

AndrewTfromNZ

I just bort my one. Very pleased to see that it can do a great wheelie. That is a big selling point for me!!

Can you take the skull off?

Anyone else notice the insane wheelies you can pull when this bike first takes off? I don't know how easy they are once you get it going because I had to go to work but when you first hit the acceleration and pull back, the bike will flip over on you lol

Can you take the skull off?

Nope it is stuck on there

No, the Skull is basically the one thing you can't remove. If you want a Skull-less version, buy the Avarus.

@reform - That's actually a really cool idea, especially with the glowing eyes.
@Shootinalloveryourface - How did you do that? I tried to shoot one of my eyes out and it broke both of them, did I just get unlucky?
@Mach1bud - Thanks, man. Always enjoyed your elderly character, very cool.
@Alan 411 - Yeah, I was messing with that just a bit ago. If you pull back at all when taking off the bike will have NO qualms about doing a wheelie.

Edited by Pumpkin Zone
  • Like 1

Initial.Dinka

14859771_355854038087246_257970923951390

Now sit down and let me tell you a story. Ever since I found out about the hexer "skull bike" I NEEDED it in gta online, I dream't and had nightmares of such beauty. I found out we could be getting a Halloween bike this time around and i was ECSTATIC. We then found out we would be getting 8 new vehicles and one of them that was coming "sanctus" I had to check it out and no, it wasn't the hexer "skull bike" IT WAS A FREAKING NEW, ALL DECKED OUT IN BONES SKELETON BIKE! I had to have this and my god how i'm riding into the night EVERY NIGHT with this baby.

Will we ever get the hexer "skull bike"? who knows but this sanctus looks 100% more BADASS! Edited by slohbur