1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Help! Empire Building is attacked very frequently.

Sumitaser

I just attacked a Robbery business owned by the Bikers as I needed at least 5 Empire buildings for the mission Blitzkrieg to unlock . It was really cool and now it's a High Roller business. But, every 5 minutes one of my sites is under attack. This doesn't even let me have enough time for basic needs ( Health and Armor pickups etc.). It's really annoying, please help me. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sumitaser

THIS is exactly why I am not a fan of VCS. The Empire Site Attacks are just unreal. I'd also like to go back to my Safehouse and pick up Health and Armor from the 99 Red Balloons, but I can't as an Attack happens across the Map every minute or so. No way in hell can you drive across the Map and defend it with no Health/Armor, and then another, another, another, another, another. So what do I do? Save the game. When you save the game, the attack stops, but your Empire will be damaged. However, you can repair them AFTER taking over all 30 and AFTER taking over all 30, you won't ever be attacked and all the Bikers and Sharks will be gone off the Map and they won't be around anymore. Also, when you take over all 30 Empire Sites, the Vehicles outside the Empires are Bulletproof and Pop Proof. The Tires can't be popped via Spike Strips or Bullets.

So, the Bikers won't attack my place if it's damaged? If it's so, then it's a boon for me. Thanks so much!

Edited by Sumitaser

So, the Bikers won't attack my place if it's damaged? If it's so, then it's a boon for me. Thanks so much!

If afraid they will. I didn't play VCS in a while but IIRC on the map each of your businesses have a red bar next to it and after every failed defense bar empties by something like 25%. I guess when it empties after 2-3 more attacks you lose this business. Only reliable way I found to stop it was: taking over one building closest to the one you already own, buying it, going back to your business to save game and instantly reload the save (reloading clears hate levels so nobody will attack you until you attack again). It also stops other thing that can be even worse than this attacks - death squads. Bikers are managable because there is only 2 of them and only one of them can do drive-by. Wait until you get to Sharks with their 4-man squads. This things are retarded, if you can't escape them right away or blow them up from distance they just tear you to pieces in 3 seconds - 3 of them do drive-by, their weapons have like 2-3 times faster rate of fire than normal version of the gun and almost no reload time. So as I said, saving and reloading does the job for sure.

Well, I didn't even touch any Sharks and they just took over my High-Roller smuggling business! In a fit of rage I captured two of their buildings. Now I don't know how I'm gonna manage with their Gang Ranchers. Also, these Bikers tempt me to kill them and gain a two-star wanted level. The police are another problem. I'm thinking of abandoning this game. Like Blitzkrieg, are there any other missions which require me to have some required number of buildings.

Well, I didn't even touch any Sharks and they just took over my High-Roller smuggling business! In a fit of rage I captured two of their buildings. Now I don't know how I'm gonna manage with their Gang Ranchers. Also, these Bikers tempt me to kill them and gain a two-star wanted level. The police are another problem. I'm thinking of abandoning this game. Like Blitzkrieg, are there any other missions which require me to have some required number of buildings.

As I said just take a safe approach, take over everything one by one saving and reloading everytime you get something, if they start attack before you manage to save, ignore it and save/reload anyway, building will only be damaged, after you take over everything (only one biker building is locked for takeover until one mission, but if you did Blitzkrieg you passed it already) nobody will ever bother you again. Don't worry, death squads don't spawn after save/reload as well.

I've had death squads come at me even after reloading. Good thing the Clymenus Suite has a roof exit as well for those types of emergencies.

When does the Clymenus Suite unlock?

I've had death squads come at me even after reloading. Good thing the Clymenus Suite has a roof exit as well for those types of emergencies.

It's the east island safehouse that unlocks at the same time as said island does. Halfway through the game basically

It's the east island safehouse that unlocks at the same time as said island does. Halfway through the game basically

What!!! The Clymenus Suite didn't unlock for me after I completed the mission From Zero to Hero. Is it a glitch/bug?

What!!! The Clymenus Suite didn't unlock for me after I completed the mission From Zero to Hero. Is it a glitch/bug?

Are you sure? Even if the notification didn't pop up, there should be a safehouse icon at this spot, right?

Are you sure? Even if the notification didn't pop up, there should be a safehouse icon at this spot, right?

After I completed From Zero to Hero, this notification popped up " New item available for purchase at the Compound safehouse" which is the Splitz-6 ATV. No mention of The Clymenus Suite.