1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Which warehouse size ?

ShiroCanis

I'm currently grinding and saving money for buying a warehouse right now, but i'm torn apart which warehouse should i buy for the first time. Can someone give me some advice and explanation which size should i go for for ?

I have 2 small 2 med and 1 large. If you want more money quick get the small. Is good if you buy 1 crate a time.

Edited by A.I.R

I started with a small then used that to save up for a medium & again when they did a sale I got a large at half price.

Now I alternate between the medium and large filling them to avoid the cool down periods & use the small for 'special items'. Also when I have either of the larger ones near capacity I will use the small one to buy and sell a single crate until I get a plane delivery. As you never get the same delivery method twice in a row as long as you stay in the same session I know I can then sell one of my bigger warehouses without the need for 2 other associates as it will either be trucks or a boat.

For me, going forward, the best combo to have is one small and then either a medium & a large or two large.

Edited by dragosani00
  • Like 2

CaliMeatWagon

Medium is ok.

Maybe a large for 1.9mil is a cheapest.

Don't buy a small is no good

OK.

Smalls are good for storing HV Crates or for quick cash. Plus you instantly loose the cops if you go into any warehouse.

I'm currently grinding and saving money for buying a warehouse right now, but i'm torn apart which warehouse should i buy for the first time. Can someone give me some advice and explanation which size should i go for for ?

Personally, I enjoyed getting a small warehouse and "building" my way up to a large.

Check the link in my Sig if you want to know everything about the crates.

OscarZetaAcosta

My current ceo set up is 2 large and 3 small. I have a system that I use all 5 at once for a money grind then juke sales. I want to test a lobby for a large sale and you can pick what sale mission it is. All you need is the small ones to sell and knowing the order sale missions go in. Then you can sell the small as a truck sale and pick the plane for the big sale. Order is truck, plane, tug, then repeats. Remember a full large with full lobby bonus is almost 3mil. You sell yourself short by almost 1mil doing it in empty lobbies.

Here's my video of how I actually do large sales in large lobbies solo. (Basically a visual of what I explained).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itoT4jd9wRo

Edited by OscarZetaAcosta

I started with a small then used that to save up for a medium & again when they did a sale I got a large at half price.

Now I alternate between the medium and large filling them to avoid the cool down periods & use the small for 'special items'. Also when I have either of the larger ones near capacity I will use the small one to buy and sell a single crate until I get a plane delivery. As you never get the same delivery method twice in a row as long as you stay in the same session I know I can then sell one of my bigger warehouses without the need for 2 other associates as it will either be trucks or a boat.

For me, going forward, the best combo to have is one small and then either a medium & a large or two large.

Personally, I enjoyed getting a small warehouse and "building" my way up to a large.

Check the link in my Sig if you want to know everything about the crates.

Alright!, i'll start with small warehouse and buy 2 large later on :)

I want to test a lobby for a large sale and you can pick what sale mission it is. All you need is the small ones to sell and knowing the order sale missions go in. Then you can sell the small as a truck sale and pick the plane for the big sale. Order is truck, plane, tug, then repeats.

There is most definitely not any specific order other than it never gives the same sale vehicle twice in a row. Quite a few times when I have been selling a single crate in my small warehouse to get a plane so I won't get plane for a large sale I have had truck - tug - truck - tug.

OscarZetaAcosta

I want to test a lobby for a large sale and you can pick what sale mission it is. All you need is the small ones to sell and knowing the order sale missions go in. Then you can sell the small as a truck sale and pick the plane for the big sale. Order is truck, plane, tug, then repeats.

There is most definitely not any specific order other than it never gives the same sale vehicle twice in a row. Quite a few times when I have been selling a single crate in my small warehouse to get a plane so I won't get plane for a large sale I have had truck - tug - truck - tug.

Ok then that's the pattern for my game and I've always had the ability to pick it. But either way the technique of doing small sales then your big sale after seeing if the lobby cares about it does work. If someone wants to blow up a sale I'd rather lose small then big. I can find a new lobby and start over with my big sale still there. Start on the big if you lose it's over. Edited by OscarZetaAcosta
  • Like 1

Problem with the small ones is that they simply give you less profit per crate. The way to go get the best profit is to only sell full large warehouses.

I would advise getting a medium to start with, and the cheapest small one so that you can order crates back to back between each, switching from one to the other.

I wouldn't buy a large one, though, they're costly and I've never filled one up successfully before getting bored and selling it.

I wouldn't buy a large one, though, they're costly and I've never filled one up successfully before getting bored and selling it.

In hindsight I would agree with this, not least because there's a longer time delay between it hitting 80% and gettng it full where it is vulnerable to being attacked.

I got my large up to 81% and it was pretty immediately attacked losing me 20 crates & someone else in another thread reported something similar. However I have filled my medium up completely about 8 times and it has never been attacked. Now I sell my large at 80% and don't try to fill it.

I wonder if the location has something to do with attacks too (and consequently the cost to buy them). My large is down in the SE near gang territory but my medium is just around the corner from my Maze Bank office where there are really no gangs around. I think my next 'project' will be to purchase a more expensive large warehouse in an uptown location to replace my current one and see if that's 'safer'.

Edited by dragosani00

In hindsight I would agree with this, not least because there's a longer time delay between it hitting 80% and gettng it full where it is vulnerable to being attacked.

I got my large up to 81% and it was pretty immediately attacked losing me 20 crates & someone else in another thread reported something similar. However I have filled my medium up completely about 8 times and it has never been attacked. Now I sell my large at 80% and don't try to fill it.

I wonder if the location has something to do with attacks too (and consequently the cost to buy them). My large is down in the SE near gang territory but my medium is just around the corner from my Maze Bank office where there are really no gangs around. I think my next 'project' will be to purchase a more expensive large warehouse in an uptown location to replace my current one and see if that's 'safer'.

Yeah, the raids are annoying and may want to avoid them. But it's still more worthwhile to sell 80% of a large warehouse than selling a full medium one.

whywontyoulisten

I would advise getting a medium to start with, and the cheapest small one so that you can order crates back to back between each, switching from one to the other.

A full large pays the most cash per crate in the long run, but it is such a grind. Small and medium keeps it fun, as you get to do several sell missions on your way to filling the medium.

• Like 2

1 large + buzzard + solo public lobby is all you need buy crates three by three, in one day hard grinding you can sell it to 2.1 millions + 120~150k special items. Bus i warn you it's tedious